Where do you get your sources from?

Please list reliable sources here

From here desu

Cred Forums

Only CNN

Cred Forums

MSNBC

anything with stormer in the title

Isn't that what the left does with Brietbart and Fox?

ONLY CNN AND PAID STATE RUN MEDIA THAT FACTS CHECKS NON CLINTON TEAMS ON THE FLY!

Infowars

WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!

pol.com

These sources OP.

We can only trust the ones literally, controlled by democrats.

the difference of course is that breitbart / Fox are a grand total of 2 sources that dimwits like you believe to be gospel, meanwhile bitching about the "liberal media" that is made up of dozens if not hundreds of different organizations.

>that is made up of dozens if not hundreds of different organizations.

Owned by how many people and companies? Ahhh and there is your weakness.

Shilling this weak.

You have to take all of them and adjust for bias. Everyone has a bias; some sell them, some buy them. Until CNN was caught out directly lying so much during this news cycle, there wasn't much appreciable difference in the information provided by any media outlet. What is different is how the information is presented and the commentary attached to it.

>reliable news sources
There is no such thing

Fucking this.

Token leftwing liberal here;

I go directly to primary sources if I'm checking whether someone said a specific quote or gave a personal opinion.

I use Wikipedia for general knowledge.

I use google.scholar.com for researching data/academia/facts.

And I use Snopes/Straight Dope/SGU/Skeptoid for debunking myths and conspiracy theories.

P.S Reddit is also good if you want to get into a practical topic such as creating a Bismuth Crystal or programing an arduino LED strip... but yes I concur that the right wing of politics gullible/bad at sourcing.

>Snopes/Straight Dope/SGU/Skeptoid for debunking myths and conspiracy theories

Those are worse than Wikipedia.

>Snopes

FBI's vault

The Drudge Report

I listed 3 others for myth busting/conspiracy theories as well. Way to over-react guys.

Lügenpresse

Do you also use Politijew?

It's not an overreaction. They spin harder than Fox commentators. It takes a lot to soft through the bias. They're a good start because they have information usually buried on page 9, but I'd never take their conclusions at face value.

so much diversity

Drudge, some links on Cred Forums, Breitbart

What is the source of that image?

Cred Forums

Everywhere. Cross reference as many news sites as you can and apply you're own personal experience and you're bound to gleam some truth.

But maybe not.

Facebook

That was an email Pablo sent to his supervisors in the DNC.

See this is why liberals think they're so fucking smart and like to bash the shit out of Trump supports, they think they have mountains of SOURCES AND FACTS when they link to fucking huffingtonpost and The Jew Yorker articles.

"Oh well did you know Trump is a RACIST and has LIES ALL THE TIME? Here's a huge list of my SOURCES"

>Links 30 liberal biased news sites

"Now show me proof TRUMP ISN'T!"

Of course there won't be anything going against these articles, Trump doesn't have the media in his pocket to write thousands of slandering articles about Hillary or dispute the ones against him, it would cost millions upon millions to do that, just like Hillary did.

We aren't so fucking retarded that we can't see this obvious media bias and then believe every piece of bullshit they feed to us because we are WOKE. You can't convince them otherwise either, since it's on a huge, well made website by a legitimate company, it must be true! I used to try to counter by linking to the very few sites that have pro-trump articles and such, but they counter with "LOL! So you want me to take this stupid site seriously, but muh CNN and Huffingtonpost are BS? BTFO DRUMPF FAG!" As if that isn't maximum hypocrisy.

I am become information.

Yeah, that anti-conspiracy spin; that's why I go there.

Drudge, Breitbart,conservative treehouse, and Cred Forums. But mostly Cred Forums. I come here everyday to get my news. Cred Forums news at 11.

Right.

Do you think Walt Disney would kill himself if he were alive now or kill everyone fucking up his company for kike shit?

Guys this is A hill shill trying to accumulate websites so they can live CTR against trump
Do not help them

breitbart, daily mail, bbc, reddit, drudge report

the list could go on forever

>Cred Forums
>using credible sources

the streets

so the jews basically?

What do you guys mean? Isn't what most people hate about liberal media the opinion pieces? Why would anyone use an opinion piece as a source? Why would anyone use a news website as a source except for an anecdote? Anecdotes that literally cannot be politicized in anyway like "a kid fell down a well" or some shit?

The question doesn't make any sence.

I get my source from the source. If you hear about something, check out what happened for yourself. With the Internet, that is super easy to do.

Check the source for what really happened yourself. If you can't find any source material yourself and have to take someone else's word for it, take it with a grain of salt.

Zerohedge, seekingalpha

Shills are out today boys

Cred Forums often compares media events and how they are reported on, it's really interesting to see which naratives are fit on american MSM (cnn, fox, msnbc, etc) opposed to Spiegel, BBC or even RT and Al Jazeera etc.
Then again you can shift to blogs and people on twitter/facebook posting stories and clips who witnessed the habbening and compare it to the story reported on by the media.
A lot of political points are always involved in American media, suddendly something comes up i.e. Foreign policy blunders or corruption and there is immediatly given way more attention to gun control, abortion, a shooting that otherwise would only be reported on for 20 minutes but now it's a daytime even while only just a week before tripple the amount of people got wounded/killed with only minor media attention.
European media is also far too liberal for me to digest, the bodies of the victims in Paris, Nice and Brussels are still warm or they are already defending the poor refugees and muslims are just so innocent, please do not blame them and let Saudi Arabia build more mosques around Germany while they don't take in any of their kin.
Oh wait, how about we spend more on a bottomless pit i.e. Immigrants who are not refugees but simply are seeking a way out of poverty and the third world shitholes they crawled out of ever Merkel said "welcome to every shitskin, come on over!"
These dumb fucking diversity parades like the one yesterday in Amsterdam was organized by 2 arabs who I'm sure just used dumb gullible leftists to fund their idea so they could take most of it as profit.
This blind celebration of not using reasoning and logic for the future but rather believing in a fantasy wonderland of browns and whites is evil.
You're talking about people who for decades have proven to be unfit for modern white society, they simply lack the motivation, intellect, etc.

Only from /tg/

so sad

You don't even have to go that far, theres already huge differences between how German and Swiss newspapers report on events.

thegatewaypundit

>Where do you get your sources from?
Usually Github. Now fuck off, kike.

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

heres another you dumb nigger