BUILD THAT WALL

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37462767
eagnews.org/refugees-sue-pa-district-did-not-find-the-school-that-i-deserved/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope it works. A big wall never stopped me sneaking out of school for a ciggerette at dinner time.

We've already started and I think it's probably close to being finished now. But that doesn't matter because Hollande has said he will distribute all 9,000 'refugees' from the jungle around France.

UK wins.

As always.

Who's gonna pay for your wall, senpai?

>Hollande has said he will distribute all 9,000 'refugees' from the jungle around France.

kek

Mexico.
They decided to make walls their national export, first 10 countries get one for free

I don't find it funny. France was beautiful at one point. I couldn't wait to visit there. Same with Germany.

>Adding 9,000 blacks and Arabs to the already existing millions of blacks and Arabs whom live in France
>Literally like pissing in an lake of piss
French politicians know that nobody will notice a difference.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37462767

To be expected of the eternal French cuck

Don't build a wall. Build towers with MG nests.

You do have a point. I only laugh though because I'm tired of crying.

Can I get a free wall retroactively?

kek that's awesome i love mexico now

Same, user.
Fucking globalist shits ruining our cultures.

It already started.

Taken from my funny pics folder

I say we sacrifice our border states. Dig them up, bridge the Atlantic and Pacific together, and let the Mexicans be at Poseidon's mercy.

that wall is fucking fucktarded. the problem is migrants blockings UK-bound truckers to board them and thus hitch a ride to the UK.
these migrants are aggressive, large in numbers and organized. a fucking wall wont stop them, they'll just set up roadblocks 10kilometers uproad.

how stupid are you fucking retards anyway

I can't cry about it anymore. Call me a little bitch but I have to sit back and watch the pinicle of civilization fall into nothing but memories. I can't imagine too many Muslims appreciate what is on display at the lurve.

>school for a ciggerette at dinner time.

>school
>dinner time

Were you in retard school, lad?

Na I was a little shit in school. I was getting good grades till about year ten when I started my gcse then I just went of the rails. Got excluded about 8 times for the swearing and just not going to detention

You're right. It's time to stop laughing. It's time to get angry.

eagnews.org/refugees-sue-pa-district-did-not-find-the-school-that-i-deserved/

My state is planning on bringing in several thousand by the new year. If I see any bullshit from them, there will be fires set. I swear to Christ. Sharia Zone my ass.

Smarter than Germanimals who destroyed their own country.

Oh jew

Tell this cunt to stop cracking the jokesHes in a worst position than us

Do it man. Start the fire.

It's time for forced deportations already. Don't want to leave? Then we'll throw you in jail.

I know Europeans are scared of actual prisons, but this is what it's going to have to come to eventually.

googles

How about just throwing them out. And get finger prints so you can know if they come back. Or just face facts and build a wall around europe.

Bring back Hilters sea wall kek.