JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-neo-nazi-stabbed-20160626-snap-htmlstory.html
scribd.com/document/324776022/Monmouth
twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/780354825208926209
monmouth.edu/polling-institute/reports/MonmouthPoll_US_092616/
ropercenter.cornell.edu/polls/us-elections/how-groups-voted/how-groups-voted-2012/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/54kkhs/pathetic_nate_plastic_from_538_btfo_caught/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying national polling matters when the electoral college exists

>Monmouth
someone post the leaked memo

Fbi user and KB-san both warned us about this. Remember?

>Implying you can lose the popular vote by 4% and still win

Lol, Bush barely won in 2000 and he lost popular vote by 500k.

Wasn't Monmouth just caught by a leaked document showing how they are rigging their polling numbers to keep showing Shillary ahead by 2-4 points?

Not too impressive OP.

>caught by a leaked document
>photoshopped by some epic troll

You drumpftards are really the worst.

>Same Serbian proxy faggot as always.
When will you finally kill yourself?

Haha. Drumpf if finished

Thats it

Im #withher now

>0 arguments
>drumpf supporters

Every single time.

>get BTFO last thread
>has to make a new one to reinforce his psychological trauma

I guess you are so butthurt because Bill Clinton forced your parents to move from Serbia in 1999, right?

Serbian diaspora is disgusting.

>0 arguments
>hillshill supporters

Every single time.

Meanwhile in the averages

>Serbia baby's first troll

>Arguments

For what? You are the one that is following me all the time. I guess you lost someone in 1999 so you are this butthurt.

Don't worry, everything will be fine when Hillary wins :^)

>someone post the leaked memo

Lol do you actually think that's real or are you just pretending? Genuinely curious.

>Doesn't post an argument himself
>"drumpf"
>shitposts

Faggot OP strikes again

These polls are all over the fucking place.

dude what is your deal? there's no way some fuck shitstain in serbia cares this much about our election.

how much are you being paid?

>projecting

Not my fault you sperg out and tell everyone on here that you're an Antifa college student

Your tears are my salary, Drumpftard.

following? you post in every fucking thread

Ever since Obamaleaf arrived, many have tried and failed to imitate him, including this Serbfag and Madame_President

>Some fucking literal who in kazfuckastan supports Trump
>BASED
>Some fucking literal who in kazfuckstan posts facts and polls showing Trump losing
>DUDE LIKE WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR DEAL????? HOW MUCH ARE YOU GETTING PAID??? REEEEEEEEEEE

What time is the debate?

in about 7 bongs

8 hours from now

Man I can't wait to be on this place when Hillary is appointed and Cred Forums is at maximum butthurt level.

BUILD

I WALK THIS EMPTY STREET ON THE BOULEVARD OF BROKEN DREAMS

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

I really don't understand why pollsters are assuming Hillary will get Obama numbers. She got LESS votes in 2016 than she did in 2008, and Trump has really been getting lots of new voters to register and vote.

7*
It's at 9

>Antifa college student

And? Why is that a bad thing?

I heard that you have a lot of them in California, and California is best US state.

Also, i really wonder if you can express your support for Drumpf in Cali, but probably not because you would get killed, you little cuck.

He was down 14% in that poll a month ago.

Sorry, shill :^)

Op will watch his mother be butchered.

Me too mate. You will see something like that tonight when Hillary kills him in the debate.

Its cute when antifa tries to act tough

>Also, i really wonder if you can express your support for Drumpf in Cali, but probably not because you would get killed
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-neo-nazi-stabbed-20160626-snap-htmlstory.html

>university poll
>politico

yeah 9pm ET which is 8 hours from now dumbass

do you into timezones?

I used to support Trump. Trump is stumped.
Now that he will lost the debate i can no longer support him. He has proven himself to be racist, sexist, homophobic, islamophobic, transophobic, misogynist and a warmongerer.

I'm #withher now

Monmouth's numbers have been consistently the most pro-Hillary this month. From Florida to New Hampshire to this.

Whatever, everyone knows Clinton's sinking right now, and Monmouth's numbers won't change that.

Go to Bay area with Trump hat and shirt and lets see who is acting tough you racist white trash.

Oh look, it's the Serbian shitposting proxy again

>Monmouth's numbers have been consistently the most pro-Hillary

Said the Drumpftard who shills the LA times polls

I lived in the bay area for 3 years and wore my trump hat every day

Come at me bro

So within three Monmouth polls, Trump has closed the gap from a what... 15 point deficit nationally to a 4 point one? Sorry. The trend, like a majority of others polls, is in his favor.

>monmouth

into the trash it goes.jpg

You must be the best shill they have.

scribd.com/document/324776022/Monmouth

Thanks?

> Margin of error results

So, tied.

Trips wasted on a retard.

Why would a Serbian support the wife of the guy who bombed his country into submission?

I really don't want to argue with you over something as silly as what time it is, but it is 2 ET right now. 2+7=9
>I live in NJ

Haha sure mate. You would get killed by the ANTIFA or anarchists there.

Also

>Guns
>California

Yeah, ok.

Or Hillary is leading by a larger margin lol.

Are all drumpftards this retarded?

You know nothing about california or about america.

Antifa only exists in their safe spaces. They cannot handle the real world.

Sweet photo faggot. Please

Where do they get these numbers from? Selective polling?

JUST

twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/780354825208926209

JUST

>no Jeb! surge
fake

Can you leave?

Acting as though he's not a shill, doesn't make him something else. However you have outed yourself mate. KYS

Another poll released today

Nice try shill

The worst? You might even say we are deplorable.

You do realise how blatantly obvious your anguish and utter terror is? It literally seeps out of every post you cunts make. Talk about desperation

Always check the methodology.

Things which stand out:
32% of those polled earned less than $50k. In 2012, 41% of those who voted earned less than $50k. Monmouth is predicting a massive drop in lower income voters. Which income bracket are they expecting a large jump in?
35% of those polled earn more than $100k. In 2012, 28% of those who voted earned more than $100k.
13% of those polled were black. In 2012, 13% of those who voted were black. Monmouth is expecting black turnout to remain at the historical high it reached to vote for a black President, despite expecting low income turnout to drop massively. This means Monmouth are expecting low income whites in particular to turn out far less for Clinton-Trump than they did for Obama-Romney.
21.7% of those polled had a high school diploma or less and 50.3% of those polled had at least a four year college degree. In 2012, 24% of voters had a high school diploma or less and 47% had at least a four year college degree. Monmouth is expecting lower educated voters to turn out less for Clinton-Trump than they did for Obama-Romney, in line with their expectation for fewer low income voters.

There is also the expectation that voting demographics shift to 65+ voters in their sampling, but this is to be expected given the changing demographics of the country. The Hispanic share of voters is also expected to go up slightly, in line with demographic changes.

Taken as a whole, it appears Monmouth is predicting low-income low-education white voters to turn out far less, high-income high-education white voters to turn out more, and the black vote to remain in line with 2012. Such predictions would heavily favor Democrats.

Poll: monmouth.edu/polling-institute/reports/MonmouthPoll_US_092616/
2012 demographics: ropercenter.cornell.edu/polls/us-elections/how-groups-voted/how-groups-voted-2012/

JUST

>suddenly Cred Forums doesn't trust polls or """the media'""

>down 4 pts
>with an MOE of +/- 3.5 pts

>lose the vote
>still win

American democracy.

JUST

never have. polls have been skewed in favor of hillary the entire time. all the more impressive when trump is STILL beating her in many of them.

IRREFUTABLE PROOF HERE:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/54kkhs/pathetic_nate_plastic_from_538_btfo_caught/

>brits in charge of understanding a republic

desu senpai, too long didn't read.

Would make a great essay tho.

JUST

where do they get these made up sats? The election hasn't even happened yet.

taking any kind of poll on an election before it happens should be made illegal as it is a form of social engineering.

All the shill can do is keep making "Just fuck my shit up" may mays.

You could atleast post somethong new, I've seen all of these pics over a week already.

>irrefutable proof
>links to reddit
Rly mkin me tnk

Jel tebe netko placa il si stvarno tolko uporan u baitanju?
Gori si od kanadjana

You can lose the popular vote by way more than that and still win senpai.

Yeah you would fit right in with all the girl pants wearing fairy faggots like yourself. Fucking pathetic wank stain of an organization

Coś ty masz rację w tej sprawy. Nie wiem co kurwa powiedziałeś, ale wiem że w dobrym kierunku prowadzisz.

Source?

>Coś ty masz rację w tej sprawy

lmao

I dont dare type in polish because ill know some actual polack will shit on me

>no i co kurwo, co chcesz

California and new york could vote 100% clinton but clinton would still get the same number of electoral college votes if clinton had won the states by 1%.

You should stop being retarded and actually research the country you shitpost so hard about.

You are all a bunch of junkie faggots who couldn't punch your way out of a paper bag. You need to grow up, Bojan

Actually you did quite well all things considered.

>CTR needs to cherry pick to even demoralize anymore

JUST

>do not wont to tell
i wonder who could they ever wanna vote for..........

reddit isn't the source, it's just a compilation of irrefutable proof.

nice try, though ctr shill

>shill
wtf are you talking about. my graphs are pro-trump