Hillary 9/11 Seizure Confirmed

New color-corrected footage makes it easier to see Hillary convulsing, being dragged into her SUV
youtube.com/watch?v=KKe085vrjbs

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/JW-v-State-Abedin-Deposition-01363.pdf
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/407
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why does it matter if the president has caesars

bump

>Last time it took her 6 months to recover according to Bill who told this to CNN.
>Nobody picks up on it
How the fuck can you be allowed to be POTUS and maybe drop out for half a year or,... forever suddendly?
Isn't there some law that says: "If a burger seems to be a veggie in the forseeable future he or she needs to gtfo" ?

kek

MD here
She is maintaining postural tone but when she tries to walk she is very weak on her legs and either passes out or just has severe generalized weakness. This is not a convulsion/seizure.
She just looks weak on her legs. That is not typical for Parkinson's which gives you a 'festinating' gait (small quick steps to catch up with your center of gravity). Strength is not that affected in Parkinson's. She may have had a syncopal episode (an actual loss of consciousness due usually to drop in blood pressure) or just generalized weakness due to an acute illness, since it looks like her whole body becomes weak.

more likely just weakness since the chance of her BP dropping just at the moment that she starts walking is unlikely. I see pts like this in the ER frequently. They can stand up but not walk and it is due to UTI, pneumonia, other infections, metabolic abnormality, like electrolyte abnormality, etc...

"A I don't -- I don't know that I experienced 09:38:39
6 the -- the notion of the server for -- for my 09:38:43
7 purposes. It was a matter of obtaining an e-mail 09:38:49
8 address. I -- I don't ... 09:38:53
9 Q Okay. 09:38:59
10 A I didn't really think about the server 09:39:00
11 until the -- all the press reports in the last year"

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/JW-v-State-Abedin-Deposition-01363.pdf

Sent: Sat Feb 27 18:29:50 2010 Subject: Re: E-mail test Ur email must be back up!! What happened is judith sent.you an email. It bounced back. She called the email help desk at state (I guess assuming u had state email) and told them that. They had no idea it was YOU, just some random address so they emailed. Sorry about that. But regardless, means ur email must be back! R u getting other messages?

Abedin lied in deposition

SPREAD THIS

Also the radiologist, Doctor Wolf who said "there is no such thing as non-infectious bacterial pneumonia" is a kook. If you aspirate enough bacteria from the upper aerodigestive tract and have impaired immunity, you can develop an non-infectious bacterial pneumonia bc the bacteria are opportunistic, and not normally pathogenic.

>burgers
>not clinically insane

Este es correcto

>leaf
post entirely discarded

lpbp

fuck you
I passed my American boards

Post Diploma and timestamp faggot or else tell your Manager at CTR you're getting paid too much for low quality shilling.

like i care about proving my credentials to you

Nothing to see here guys. The leaf just showed that Hillary is fine. She just has a weakened immune system and pukes into her lungs. Record Corrected.

>i'm a doctor i swear
>no i can't prove it

Kys leaf

She only exists inside a computer now.

They all do.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

Never said she is 'fine' but her collapse is less likely to be due to Parkinson's than to an acute illness with some preexisting neurological problems from her venous sinus thrombosis whcih might normally be compensated but might become more overt when she becomes ill.

Well the commentary from youtube videos is done by people who aren't medically trained. I haven't seen much that supports Parkinson's.
She looks like she has partial simple seizures. Her chronic coughing episodes might be chronic recurrent aspiration due to her venous sinus thrombosis.
Parkinson's is pill-rolling tremor, slow movements or freezing episodes, rigidity, and postural and gait abnormalities. It could be well treated with medications but then why postulate that she has it unless we know she is on Levo-dopa or similar med.

hologram tech has gone too far

Tell me the differential diagnosis then

>is there some law that says...

No. It is entirely possible for us to elect a corpse as President. Or an animal, provided the animal is at least 35 years of age and was born in the US. The qualifications required for president are vague and require that common sense be applied to be effective. But when the country loses common sense...

She hasn't driven a car for 30 years.

I'm starting to think it goes back that far; they don't issue driver's licenses to people prone to seizures.

into the trash your opinion goes.

why is that?
What is you differential diagnosis?
Are you qualified to make one?

Like you never lost a shoe to pneumonia.

I don't get what's the problem.

bumping for lulz + horror