You are genetic dogshit

Reminder that if you looked this good you wouldn't be here shitposting about legit aspie topics all day.

>inb4 coping with how "I look more masculine", or how you are better because you have blue eyes, or some shit along the lines, when at the end of the day you are invisible to any prime, 8+ female while he has millions of them wanting his dick all over social media.

>brown eyes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also sage

>brown skin
>brown eyes
>dark brown/black hair
>white

Needs some Pepe in there.

Is this Hungarian bait? It reeks of shit, that would explain the cockroach problem you had

>"G-girls don't care about looks!"

Agreed, the majority of people who post here are ugly mutant virgins.

True. I don't know why I even live, I am waste of air.

its confirmed, brown hair and brown eyes don't have to an hero, as long as they can turn into 10/10s or get super ripped

>Some of us are drawn to Cred Forums for different reasons than FA and weeb bullshit.
9/10, prettiest eyes on HS, has fucked 10+ 9/10 qts, slept with over 40+ women, doesn't have to pay money to fuck strippers. I'm just a sociopath that enjoys SHITPOSTING piss off FAGGOT
>inb4: RolePlay faggot go to /X/

Man what the hell is going on with his jaw? Even tensing up, that isn't normal.

>> looks twice

>> SEE ITS ALL ABOUT THE LOOKS

>>her: Wtf is that lump on his spine.

MAGA

lol, this webm is great. i like how she laughs at this self-obsessed ladyboy and he's completely oblivious because he's too busy self-obsessing

>looked this good
I'm a high grade autist with anxiety issues. I love to dress up and take care of myself but it's basically all a sham because I just can't interact with people.

Op will die the following week.

Being goodlooking propagates traits which aren't actually useful. The evolutionary process isn't there to benefit mankind, genes just exist to replicate themselves. If being an muscular violent google with an IQ of 85 facilitates this then being "genetically fit" is a detriment to humanity.

There's another webm of this guy where a girl is legit miring and then his boyfriend pulls her away, but in this one its quite obvious that the girl is laughing at him, she wasn't even looking at him with lust eyes or anything, its the same as if you were walking around the gym and then encountered a guy this ripped posing, of course you would stare a few seconds because its something out of the ordinary.

LOL at that insecure chinlet/manlet

this guy is a proper bro

triggered

That is infact what a normal, perfectly developed jaw looks like. It's funny how subhumans react to a strong, defined masseter.

>Being goodlooking propagates traits which aren't actually useful. The evolutionary process isn't there to benefit mankind, genes just exist to replicate themselves. If being an muscular violent google with an IQ of 85 facilitates this then being "genetically fit" is a detriment to humanity.

Yeah, fucking the fittest girls is definitely not an advantage over being a pathetic shitposting incel. You would kill to have that Chad's face, admit it and move on.

What benefit would it provide?

Hi, 7-dot.

Nice timeless and universal argument for any party or political movement you dislike.

Why does this guy have a cult following? There's other high sentience redpilled people on the internet.

Poor beta fag. You can't control women. Leave them be or get gud.

If this beta fag hitted the gym, got money and dressed well, he could get infinite amount of pussy.

He wouldn't be a superstar, but he would become someone that could have victories in life.

Woman in modern society are literally garbage. Don't hold your value against the amount of whores you can fuck. But if you are turning yourself into something valuable, you are getting woman to notice you and fight for having you.

you sound insecure as shit if you have to come seeking validation on a mongolian cooking forum, just sayin mr. irrelevant flag

Reminder to people in this thread

you can be more aesthetic, you facial structure can change (HGH), your body can change(exercise), you skin can change (collagen protein)

Start fasting to release the growth hormounes, you will start to see facial gains within a few months

if you do everything right, you might go from a 5-6 to a 7 or 8 in a few years

Do it while holding a valuable career, learning how to be an assertive, competitive and dominant man and getting money, and you will be a 9 at the least.

Don't shallow the beta pill, you idiots. Pay the price, reap the rewards.

fasting for how long?

that's a whole different level, thats part of the mental game with women really, but of course it is very important as well, perhaps even more important that how you look

but looking good and being a driven successful man complement each other well

I actually wouldn't kill to have any of that bullshit. I have green eyes brown hair I'd rather have what I have than look like some spic.

Only thing id want is his barber. That's it.

tensing up causes those 3 lines

The difference between me and you is that im not coping. I know im dogshit compared to good looking Chads. If I was a good looking Chad, I would not know what an internet forum is, and would not know anything stormfront tier over races. I would have friends of all races (equally good looking Chads) getting money from social media and just spending my time outside, in the sun, getting blowjobs from prime aged goddesses.

But you and me are dogshit, that's why we post here, that's that.

I do 24HR fasts twice a week

I noticed more defined cheekbones and a better jawline in 6 months, and I was happy with the results after 2 years

Coping stormfront-tier autist.

I read that orthodox typically fast twice a week Wednesdays and Fridays? I am actually quite defined in the face though I just need to add some meat in my body but fasting is still good to achieve the cut look after bulking.

Nope. I go on here twice a week because it's more entertaining than facebook snapchat or IG to be honest. Girls look good but they have zero personality and are fucking boring to talk to.

Stop projecting just because you call yourself "dogshit" doesn't mean everyone is here.

>implying le Chad memes never go on forums
maybe you should stop living in a meme world you literal autist. im not a "Chode" but im also not a fucking foot. i talked to Chodes and even made friends with some and theyre boring, empty faggots with no personality or hardly anything interesting going on. i get more stimulation from watching paint dry. stop projecting your insecurities and self loathing on us you massive faggot fuck

Yeah, studying will sure make your clavicles longer, your wrists thicker, your hairline lower, your maxilla further from your subhuman face, and the list goes on.

Sorry, bone law rules all. Remember kids, cards are dealt at birth.

>implying any of us care what women think

sorry we're not beta cucks like you, who think everything in life revolves around validation from females.

You don't have to be beautiful if you want a gf

You must have some friends

And I don't

the HGH helps with skin and gains as well, and you get down to a ridiculously low body fat after a few weeks of it

as far as meat, I eat it almost every day that I eat.
I like grass fed beef/liver, wild salmon, chicken
But I'll honestly eat whatever is in front of me

Wait fasting actually has a practical use? Not just a religious purpose?

Not true. It's the easiest to get one with friends but without them you just have to resort to the alternatives.

yes

every benefit a men can get from injecting HGH, you can get from fasting for long enough

I'm actually a really good looking guy OP, so much so that I've been called gorgeous by girls at clubs before (only a couple times but still). Your theory is bunk

K

>You can't be good-looking and a sociopath

I love memes and geopolitical shitposting and i'm not a fat neckbeard, that's all