So... is there any actual arguments against cannibalism except muh feels?

So... is there any actual arguments against cannibalism except muh feels?

>inb4 swede
Yes, we get it, you dont have any real arguments

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
youtube.com/watch?v=5aDoAJG6Za0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Diseases

just eat pork, it's the same flavor.

Same with animals, but we clear it of bacteria and diseases

Prions you white nigger

Spooks

> achmed asking if it's safe to eat this dead whitey in the room across the hallway on a chinese lantern building forum

Oh and also if you eat humans and you are one you can get Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease.

Kuru disease. There are destructive prions in the meat of humans that react with our biology and can trigger degenerative neurological disease.

No not always we it plenty of rare or only slightly cooked meats. Humans eating human opens up a ton of other vectors. Cannibalism is objectively terrible for the health of a population.

All meat is processed and cleaned

Same can be done with human meat with development and research

I don't think you understand the disease. It is caused by a protein material in the meat itself. You can't process it out. I realize this is just a shitpost so i'm going to eject but yeah...

Look at that big toe

> wrong size shoes
slag whore

Prions cannot be removed by cooking.

Vast majority of diseases are species specific. That's the reason why intelligent species generally avoid eating their own kind. Look it up.

This. It's a horrible disease.

Beyond that, human meat isn't very nutrious for you at all, and pork is better in every way.

literally unfuckable

manfoot/10

Human meat tastes absolutely terrible. I'd rather eat monkey or rat. Humans only edible as last resort.

na, I will smash that pussy, but she would have to wear socks user kek

Biology. While some animals (various spiders and insects) have evolved to eat other members of it's own species, Humans have not.

There is a reason the majority of people feel disgusted by the thought of cannibalism. It is not cultural, but biological.

Doesn't eating the brain cause you to go literally Crazy or something?

Fake tittes are gross.

That violates the NAP

Prions literally cut you up from the inside through your bloodstream. Have fun with that shit in your brain.

DUUUH WHATS KURU???

kek

/thread

sayonara swedecuck

"ooga booga I want to eet da whit wimmin!" fuck off Ahmmed you're already fucked up no need to become the worst.

that's only if you eat the brain

>mfw I'm apparently immune to prions
According to promethease

might create an incentive to want to kill people or have them be dead in order to eat them

disease

>So... is there any actual arguments against wanton murder except muh feels?

Consuming own species is a perfect vector for transmission of species-specific diseases. See BSE for example - developed because cows received fodder made from cow parts.

Because its against the law

no long lasting civilisation can be built on cannibalism because it devalues human worth and self-esteem.

Also, once you start eating your dead instead of putting them to rest, some funky /x/ shit will start to happen.

whos this breeding machine?

There's no benefit to it
It's unhealthy
Human meat doesn't really taste very good
It will turn you into a wolfman

you are retarded. Prion protein is found throughout all the tissues. It is just more concentrated in nervous system

>ahmed wants to eat his wife following the new shariah law passed

You can get poisoned from consuming human flesh

>BSE
>bad self eater
>came from cows being fed themselves

There was more to it than anti-abortion.

What is file name?

No

Fuck off we're not unbanning soylent green

>some funky /x/ shit will start to happen
Yea sure. But the first thing was good.

epic

Mad Human Disease. You can't eat your own kinds flesh.

yeah right, that's why cannibal tribes died by the hundreds. It's like any other meat but if you eat it raw and unprepared you might get sick and die.

>arguments
you've come to the wrong place boy

disease transmission

that's the laughing disease right? it's a creepy as fuck disease user.

>So... is there any actual arguments against cannibalism except muh feels?
Prion based diseases, you seriously don't want that.

>what are ethics

I think in societal collapse that many will change their minds. I wouldn't have any issues harvesting some primate flesh if I was truly hungry.

There is literally no argument against this except feelings. As long as the meat is properly prepared, no foodborne illnesses would be present.

>is there any actual arguments against cannibalism except muh feels
empathy you fucking degenerate scum!
It's not a feeling, it's a genetic characteristic developed by human to survive. You should feel disgust to eat another human being!

I understand a bit better why you are destroying your country now. Sociopaths!

Except its both increibly rare, and your digestive system destroys proteins (including prions)

please tell me she has nudes

You get prion illnesses even with cooking. That's why mad cow was such a a scare.

if you have to ask, kill yourself

seriously this is why eugenics should be a thing

>Except muh feels

Why would I need a better argument in this incidence?

If I loved the person's corpse, this is entirely direspecting their memory to me, and I won't let you do it.

This isn't some Soylent green shit, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=5aDoAJG6Za0

Is it in the fat tissue?

Humans taste fucking horrible, a bit like giraffe

Humans don't have much muscular tissue compared to farm animals that are raised for the sole purpose of meat.
Fat people are composed of only that, fat.
If we were to eat a muscular guy for example the muscle tissue would be hard and stiff, troublesome to eat, even in a normal person the muscle is tough compared to meat producing animals.

Killing members of your own species is usually counterproductive to you species survival and expansion.
This is why most creatures have a certain inhibition against killing their conspecifics.

And eating those who died of natural causes is usually a bad idea since you could spread disease that way.

No, there aren't. Eat if you wish.

Many of the organs of a human are poisonous to other humans because of the vitamins stored in them. It also isn't very sustainable. At least with other animals you can eat nearly every part of it, with a human you cannot, therefore it is simply not worth it to eat a human.

>So... is there any actual arguments against cannibalism except muh feels?

yes

if you knew a bit about bacteria and especially viruses that is.

Its also the reason why I wont eat monkey and ape. Nothing to do with feels it is just pure idiocy to devour anything that is closely genetically related to us.

If humans were edible, we'd have fields of free-roaming dindus

shit-tier feet

You look at that and see feet?

>So... is there any actual arguments against raping 8 yo girls to death except muh feels?
do you really want to live in a world without morality, Achmed?

shows you how autism(and associated fetishes like foot fetishes) are incomprehensible to the normal man

everything else is fine so i had to find a flaw

Prion disease, and no, prions cannot be cooked out of meat. They're misfolded proteins, not a bacteria or virus.

We also have an insane amount of heavy metals compared to other animal meats because of how we eat. Imagine eating somebody who eats a lot of tuna and fish. All that mercury (and other heavy metals) is cumulative, so you'd just be ingesting more mercury than eating several cans of tuna.

Decent people will hang you from lamp posts.

OP check this out: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

Basically, women and children who would eat their ancestors' brains in this tribe would get a form of the mad cow disease and they themselves would transmit these prions to who'd eat them in turn