2008 vs 2016

What went wrong lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y1NYhbiiiFw
cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/debates/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As much as I dislike Hillary, the bottom photo makes me want to puke.

What a bunch of fucking narcissists.

Social media made us collectively dumber. It's an echo chamber for even the most retarded idea and turns idiots into massive narcissists.

Think about it, the SJW craziness started just after OWS and about when Tumblr and Twitter gained steam. Since then, these dildos have been one-upping each other to signal their virtue to the world.

Exactly this. Twitter gives any retard the traction for their stupid ideas to promulgate. It turns the global discourse into high school 2.0, where popular and attractive people are given precedence (despite any expertise or knowldge) and a single retweet of a retarded opinion can now reach millions of eyes in less than an hour.

It has dumbed down the global culture significantly.

Smartphones and Hillary being Hillary.

Feminism.

Feminism is the root of all that went wrong in the western culture.

I think you can also label this image "Men" and "Women"

At first I thought, "who are they taking a picture of".

Then I realised they were all taking selfies.

I can't even begin to describe the pity.

This thread is not about Hillary, it's about people arround her. These 2 photos really made me think, how dumb and narcissistic we became. People are living in social media, because they're all perfect, smart, beautiful there. I don't use Facebook for 5 years and I feel somehow detached from my peers.

Women.

Kek

it's the current year

All the men support trump. Only the dumb college girls support Hillary.

Things are becoming worse day by day.
Even in the streets there's literally 9 out of 10 girls staring at their phones while they walk. Not to mention when they sit or eat. ALWAYS on their phones.
And what do they do there, of course it's facebook, twitter, instagram etc. Basically showing off 24/7

And what pisses me off is that THOSE people are pushing this degenerate multikulti crap without having absolutely any fucking information about the world or the politics...none...nada!

And they're all so stupid, I imagine only half of them have Hillary in the camera.

We've created tools that make it very easy to indulge narcissism. Couple that with a cultural push to encourage this behavior.

I've never had one. Employers will trash your resume if you don't have a facebook they can comb through. "He's obviously a serial killer!"

Obama was the more charming liar

This. Most social media is shit. This place is shit but with all anonymous it makes it slightly better because the focus is more on what is said than who said it. Twitter is just a big circle jerk for most people.

>women

"Hey d..don't forget about me (((social media)))"

Her pants stink, so nobody wants to come close

The media.

this is what happens in ten years when women get more rights and freedom
sometimes, i wonder how the empires fell. is this it? im getting tired of seeing it

This. Once the media started to glorify and glamourize social media and the trend of selfies older women started to emulate that shit and thus got dumber and more annoying.
Anytime the mass media pushes a fad to that point it does nothing but stunts societies intellectual growth.

What a fucked-up generation. No wonder the world is going down the drain.

I want off this ride.

I hope an asteroid strike hits us soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=y1NYhbiiiFw

Yes, it is

The better question is, why is Shillary now seperated from everyone else with a fence?

Yeah sure it wouldn't be an effort to vault it, but is it really necessary?

nothing

Makes me kinda sad tbqh

2016 Hillary isn't real
It's actually an hologram
#Get_woke

she knows rogue anons are about who could snap her neck in a fraction of a second

they probably don't want them to smell her shit

yeah, well, it never really stops anyone anyways

plus i imagine they only screen and let throught the only most cucked of white males and stupid of women

>MGS2 predicted this in 2001
Why did you all not listen?

It'll come back around.

Seeing Trump lunge towards the guy never gets old

Humanity is handing the torch of intelligence to computers, and by doing so dumbs us down for the "greater good" of the global brain. Theoretically the entirety of humanity is getting smarter, but on an individual basis we're getting dumber.

Just wait until Augmented Reality glasses will enter the market, people will rely on Google to where 80% of their intelligence will be from cloud computing. Even funny catch phrases and flirtatious comments will be decided by Google, relationships will be commanded by Silicon Valley.

MGR:R predicted MAGA in 2013, and again nobody listened. Kojima prophet confirmed.

They went from liking her to virtue signaling only.

I'm stupid. Couldn't figure that out, thought it was shop.

Social media, mobile phones, Capeshit becoming big, anti-intellectualism culture being looked down upon more, etc. I could go on and on about this. Maybe the credit crisis had something to do with not being able to face reality so we had to look elsewhere, the internet, it's what brought the normalfags here when Facebook became big and social media outside of Myspace flourished. It's kind of an anti-depressent to them to remind them that everything is okay in the world even though it isn't.

Also who /nomobilephone/ here? Been going on without one for 25 years now and have no desire to get one. I absolutely don't see the point to them, sure you could argue safety measures, but it's really just companies extorting money from you to pay for your own vanity.

Only problem here is that it's not solely women, there's a ton of fucking cucked men skewing everything in favor of women.

At the end of the day, men are still to blame with their lack of self respect, their low standards, their inability to stand up to women.

It's like fat women, they wouldn't be as prominent today if thirsty pathetic men wouldn't enable them and give them attention, sometimes even having sex with them and making children with them.

Cred Forums is a social media.

>men want to show off their hobbies to others
>women show off themselves
kek

Why are they all facing the other way?

I was without a mobile for a long time but I have an old one now that I strictly use for phone calls and texting when I need to, most of the time it just sits on my table.

>but it's really just companies extorting money from you to pay for your own vanity
How about it's time to admit that you don't have a social life?

always on /ck/. maybe it's a pathetic meme, but /k/tards always have to make sure you know they have guns.

pic related is not related; it's just a nu-male photographing an object.

But the exact opposite of that
>lack of respect, high standards, and beating women

creates feminists.

>Why are they all facing the other way?

I would guess that Hillary or some idiot told the crowd that they could take a selfie of themselves with clinton.

but looking at the angles, none of them succeeded, unless the front row got her feet in the frame.

Even if this looks dumb, but I don't see a problem with it. People want to capture things like these, so they can remember moments like this. And remembering to a picture where you're also part of is significantly better than just a picture of the person alone, which you can get from Google. As long as they don'T stand like this for more than some seconds it should be fine

>omg ppl love selfies, lets get everyone taking a selfie with hillary!

t. her campaign management probably

Women fucking suck and are easily led sheep.

Film at 11

that amount of aging would be acceptable if she had actually been president.

god, time sure fucked her over, even if she wins. she'll be Grandma Moses in 8 years.

True, but Cred Forums's anonymous nature nullifies any attempt at virtue signaling, and removes any repercussion for those who would dissent with the opinions of others.

Kojima was the hero we needed....

JUST what exactly happened here?

I have already had 3 goyphones and all of them died.
One comitted suicide and started leaking pixels until it was useless
Second one i was caught in a downpour and it fucked itself up.
Third one i forgot to take out of my pocket before carrying a 60kg engine And it was simply squashed, good thing the battery didnt blow up my fucking leg.

Maybe it is a message from the Omnisiah to stay away from such vile technologies

The photo on the left has to be older.

>not posting the pre-edit picture

>not knowing how to take a picture of something

Nope

she is wearing the same thing as you can see from link, picture with article

cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/debates/

fucking this

>2008
more men
>2016
more women

Does Cred Forums also count as social media?

What does stronger together mean? together with who?

Nothing wrong with this.

She's low on her virgin child food source.

Check these digits. They confirm what many people are hoping. Hillary will lose the debate and Trump will gain more supporters. Nothing more, nothing less.

Fuck, 10 off.

So they wouldn't remember meeting Hillary Clinton otherwise? If a moment means so much to you that you want to take a picture of it to remember it forever, you'll remember it without the picture. It's just like people who get tattoos of dead relatives to "remember them." You don't need a fucking tattoo for that. Please stop making excuses for these vain, self-absorbed retards.

Spot the secret service guys in the crowd.

Christ, that shit is actually making me sick.

Genuinely chuckled. Thanks.

Everybody think's they're important and social acceptance over individual acceptance is more highly coveted.

I see nothing wrong with this image
>Not showing off your raifu and waifu

I dont have the image, but that old play "Assemblywomen"

Basically women get the ability to vote in ancient rome or greek or whatever, and once they sneak their way into pariliament, they fuck everything up, ASAP.

THe play is a comedy. Women voting... used to be considered.. humourous. I mean fuck, it still is, but its a cyncial humor now. LIke.. just shoot me

Almost had me thinking for a second there, goy.

Except the

>being this fucking retarded
>fucking kill yourself
etc

comments and other slamming. But that has and always will be part of 4 chin culture

dildos went wrong

LOL I never fucking saw how he took a step forward. He basically wanted to kick the guy's ass, SS had to hold him back.

I do remember the chants of "Kill him!" though lol

that's what parkinsons will do

gee i wonder why that happened in the first place

The clinton foundation is starting to get the hate it rightfully deserves. Im not aurprised she takes these extra steps as there are a lot of people who would love nothing more than to muder her and bill.

No, this is a forum atmosphere

Smartphones were a mistake. I wish the world was stuck with flip phones.

wew

women were a mistake

like some strange kind of vaginal jew ritual

White people -.-

Women human nature

These women are our best hope...

I want off this ride

>this is our best hope

I guess we're finished. It's been fun boys.

The people who were voting for Hillary and mindlessly slaving for her started to realize that she had a history of horseshit, including being against gay marriage.

Seriously, Hillary will say whatever suits her current position best on gay marriage.

>but it's really just companies extorting money from you to pay for your own vanity.

Ummm.. they aren't extorting you, or anyone. They are offering a service/product that people want. Capitalism meme and such lad.

But good on you for being such a cool guy that you won't ever need/want one! Fucking kek. Shit makes me laugh.. I had a friend in High School.. who would ALWAYS trash on the clothes people would wear. Saying things like "they only wear that because it is popular, fucking sheep, I would never wear that brand because its popular" ... Well... in my mind.. he was doing the SAME EXACT THING as the people who wore "popular" clothes except instead of wearing them, he wouldn't wear them. Can't you just do things for your own personal reasons user? WHy do you strive to "not do what everyone else" is doing? fag

This is correct

This is also correct.

pretty true for me

even with my dogs

Cred Forums is anti-social media

Hillary can't get close to anyone due to her weak immunity.