You ignorant dumpftards, Dumpf is going to collapse and shit himself on stage. Just watch...

You ignorant dumpftards, Dumpf is going to collapse and shit himself on stage. Just watch. His fat ass cheeks might hold the shit for a while but it will eventually leak out. Hillary is going to smash him into the ground. Learn to be on the right side of history. All of you idiots with your trump signs will feel real silly when Hillay wins all states just like everyone is saying they will. Cred Forums and POL will be deleted from the internet and you crybabies will have nowhere to run. Goodluck kiddos.

Other urls found in this thread:

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/0/07/Luna_kill_11.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

0/10 ...

COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT
HILLARY HAS GOT TO QUIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO

THE LAST DEBATE, THE FINAL LAP
HILLARYS PANTS WILL FILL WITH CRAP
THE CROWD WILL SCREAM, THE CROWD WILL ROAR
WE MUST NOT VOTE FOR THIS STINKY WHORE

COUGHING FITS, PANTS OF SHIT,
THE STAGE, A HUNK OF POO WILL HIT.
DEMOCRATS WILL LOSE THEIR COOL,
WHEN HILLARY BEGINS TO DROOL.
ANOTHER STROKE, ANOTHER FEVER
KEK SHALL SMITE ALL NON-BELIEVERS!

ENDLESS LIES
SAUDI TIES
WHEN SHE TALKS
THERE'S NO SURPRISE
SHIT COMES OUT
INSTEAD OF WORDS
SHUT THOSE DOWN WHO TWEET LIKE BIRDS
YOU'LL NEVER HEAR HER MAKE A FUSS
THE DONOR CLASS COMANDS OF US
SO WHEN YOU VOTE PLEASE BE WARNED
EXPECT NO MORE
FROM THE CORPORATE WHORE

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
BEFORE ELECTION NIGHT SHE WILL QUIT
DEPORT THEM ALL
AND BUILD THE WALL
A NOOSE AROUND HER NECK WILL FIT

KEK AS MY WITNESS,
IN THE NAME OF TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR
SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

Prepare for your imminent defeat.

you don't know how it works do you?
holy kek the debate hasn't even began and ctr is already on suicide watch

lmao kys low-energy faggot

Lol all of these stupid drumpf voter rednecks think they'll win

why is this picture always relevant?

I know right? They're very ignorant and racist, they refuse to acknowledge the tragedies of the white race.

LOL DUBS POL BTFO

CORRECT THIS

b8

When will this obsession with history and "right sides" end? Really makes me think

Shit.

I am asking all Magicians of Kek to spend an hour before the debate begins clearing your mind, focusing your intent, and meditating. Do your meditation method of choice, i.e. quiet reflection, sigil magik, visualization, sex magik, energy work, prayer, or even just reading the dankest memes you have. All of us need to focus our willpower on making something happen.

Maybe as simple as a little trip up and cough attack. Maybe something as large as a full on seizure on live TV. Whatever it may be, our focus, intent, and energy must all be present tonight.

KEK WILLS IT

Hillary is going to reveal her robotic skeleton and DECIMATE trump.

$0.06 has been added to your account. Thank you for Correcting The Record!

Damn right she is.

Haven't seen such a meltdown in quite some time.
Imagine dozens of libtears compilations after the election

>le my magic frog
This has to be the most autistic shit ever. You realize that you are trying to call upon randomly generated numbers to sway the election of the most racist country in the world? What have you done to improve your community? Do you have any friends of color? or any friends at all? Get over this phase of your life and commit to changing the world to a better place.

I sexually identify as a cuck. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of finding the right woman to settle down with and marry, with whom I can express my desire to sit at the sidelines of a sex act. People on the internet say to me that being a cuck has something to do with Donald Trump, but I don't care, I'm liberated. I'm going to update my fetlife profile later today to come out about this fact. From now on I don't really want you guys to change anything in how you address me, but respect that I am into a consensual and completely harmless fetish. If you can't accept me you're kinkshaming and should frankly know better at your age. Thanks for understanding.

That bitch is fucked. An hour and a half of standing without debating would finish her. Hill is kill.

You ignorant niggers, Shillary is going to collapse and shit herself on stage. Just watch. Her fat ass cheeks might hold the shit for a while but it will eventually leak out. Trump is going to smash her into the ground. Learn to be on the right side of history. All of you idiots with your trump signs will feel real silly when Trump wins all states just like everyone is saying they will. Reddit and Tumblr will be deleted from the internet and you crybabies will have nowhere to run. Goodluck kiddos.

I Corrected The Record for You, you're welcome

Everytime you poltards get ass blasted you scream CTR CTR! maybe there are more people that disagree with you than you think reject?

COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT
HILLARY HAS GOT TO QUIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO

THE LAST DEBATE, THE FINAL LAP
HILLARYS PANTS WILL FILL WITH CRAP
THE CROWD WILL SCREAM, THE CROWD WILL ROAR
WE MUST NOT VOTE FOR THIS STINKY WHORE

COUGHING FITS, PANTS OF SHIT,
THE STAGE, A HUNK OF POO WILL HIT.
DEMOCRATS WILL LOSE THEIR COOL,
WHEN HILLARY BEGINS TO DROOL.
ANOTHER STROKE, ANOTHER FEVER
KEK SHALL SMITE ALL NON-BELIEVERS!

ENDLESS LIES
SAUDI TIES
WHEN SHE TALKS
THERE'S NO SURPRISE
SHIT COMES OUT
INSTEAD OF WORDS
SHUT THOSE DOWN WHO TWEET LIKE BIRDS
YOU'LL NEVER HEAR HER MAKE A FUSS
THE DONOR CLASS COMANDS OF US
SO WHEN YOU VOTE PLEASE BE WARNED
EXPECT NO MORE
FROM THE CORPORATE WHORE

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
BEFORE ELECTION NIGHT SHE WILL QUIT
DEPORT THEM ALL
AND BUILD THE WALL
A NOOSE AROUND HER NECK WILL FIT

KEK AS MY WITNESS,
IN THE NAME OF TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR
SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

>being this serious

Check 'em

>call upon randomly generated numbers
To non-believers, this is what it seems

> most racist country in the world
Study history more

> What have you done to improve your community?
I help provide clean, sustainable, organic produce to people in my low-income community

>Do you have any friends of color?
Most of my friends are of color

>Get over this phase of your life and commit to changing the world to a better place.
I am spreading the memes of Kek on the internet while working hard IRL.

Your move.

Do every one of you Alt-right rejects not understand that he will literally start WW3? Do you all want to die? Hillary is not a great candidate for sure. But speaking honestly you have to admit that she is at least the lesser evil.

There are people who disagree yes, but they don't talk like that on here unless they are:

A. Retarded
B. Lobotomized
C. Paid shill
D. Trolling/baiting

>Sage

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/0/07/Luna_kill_11.mp3

>not sure if CTR or troll

Hillary's history of supporting wars and military conquest says otherwise.

A world at war would bring trouble to Trump's businesses, assuming he's in it for personal gain.

Your logic is flawed.

I can't wait to bathe in the tears of all the retarded, liberal, leftest, morons who thought Killery had a chance.
>Directly responsible for murdering Americans
>Destroying evidence before indictment
>Steals shit tons of money from Haiti after a disaster
>shamelessly lies through her teeth
>Successfully defended an admitted child rapist
>Accepted millions of dollars from countries who promote Sharia Law, funded Hamas, harbor terrorists, etc
>Has a personal doctor with her everywhere she goes
>Can't tell the difference between regular and classified email while being the Secretary of State
>etc

But I'll win because Donald is fat.
OP, did you get to Cred Forums on the short bus?
Talk about crybaby.
What a insipid pleb.

How could anyone get to a website via roadway travel?

>being this stupid

Look up the history of people who have tried to use the 'right side of history' as a coax...
> hint: fanatical ideological cunts who like exterminating people. Good job there lad. And you call Trump Hitler..

Not knowing the short bus is a metaphor
> being this stupid

You really did take the short bus

>Dumpf is going to collapse and shit himself on stage
Let me edit that for you
>Hillary is going to collapse and shit himself on stage

Trump is going to give the Democratic Party the most memorable anal rape of its existence, even more so than when Ronald Reagan rekted them in 1980 you mongoloid.

Screencap this

assoluto cosmico, regolare realtà
respiro di un immagine, sintonia di civiltà
confusa progenia di cellule ribelli
volo verso l'universo, l'attraverserò
se sei stella fatti vedere, io mi fermerò
oooh oooh

shadilay shadilay la mia libertà
shadilay shadilea oh nooo
shadilay shadilay oh sogno o realtà
shadilay shadilay oh nooo
vola nella mia vita, no non è finita
io mi fermerò
sciogli le mie vele, nel cielo e in fondo al mare
io ti crederò

armonia metallica, concreta realtà
videoclip elettronico, elogio di civiltà
confusa progenia di cellule ribelli
volo verso l'universo, l'attraverserò
se sei stella fatti vedere, io mi fermerò
oooh oooh

shadilay shadilay la mia libertà
shadilay shadilay oh sogno o realtà
vola nella mia vita, no non è finita
io mi fermerò
sciogli le mie vele, nel cielo e in fondo al mare
io ti crederò

Now you resort to reciting latin to try and magic your way up? You people really are a cult. Can you not see that for yourselves? You live in this weird fantasy that you create with rules to skin color and ways of thinking. You need to check yourselves into a mental institution. This much exposure to this mentality is obviously toxic.

Its pretty funny reading pol and all the people pretending to support trump in order to appear edgy.

Pretty sure 90% of you are too fat and lazy to even make it to the polls or even mail in your absentee..

Reality does not exist here.

you wish you dumb mother fucker

s͞h͜a̶҉̶d̴̡̕͝i̧͢͞l͠a̢̡͟ỳ̸̸̴͏ ̡́͜͞śh̢̛́a̢͏ḑ̶́͘i̵̸͢͡҉l͏̧҉̧a̶͡y̴̛ ̵̸͞l̶̡̢͏̵á̵̢̛͘ ̶̨ḿ҉͠i̴̷̧͜͞a̸̕͝ ͢ļí̢͢b̵̛͢e͏̷͏̢̀ŕ͠ţ̀͜͢à͘
̷́͡͞҉s͘h̢̡͢͝a҉̸̶̸d̵̢҉i̛҉҉l҉̨̢̛ą͘y͠͝ ̷́͟͡͞ś̷h̴̴͠à̴̶͝͡d͘͟͡i̧͏̨ĺ̸̡͡a͢͞y̷̧ ̸̵͜ò͜͏h̷͝҉͢͠ ͢͟n̸͏̶҉̨o̶̡͢͠ó̷̡͏o̴̧̡̢̕
̛́͟s͟͡h̷̶҉̨͠a̛͞d̛͏̡̨i̧͝͠l͘͟á̵y҉̸́͡͞ ̶̢҉͜͠s͟͠͝h̷́a̵͟͞ḑ́i̡͘͡l̸̷̛̀͞a̶҉̵҉̡y͘͠ ̴́̀͢o̴͠͡h̴̶̨ ̡͘s̸̵̀̕͞ó̷̀͏g͞n̢͠͡o̸̧͠ ͟͡͏̵o̵͜͠ ͟͠͝ŕ̕e̸͝͠à͟҉̸l̢͏t̢͟͡à̢́
̨͢͏̧s̸̷̨h̴̶̢a͏̴̧͢͝d̀i̧̨̕l̸͢͢͡a͜͢͏ỳ̸͠҉ ̡̡͜͡͏ś̨̧̛͘h̶͏a̸̷͟͞͠d͟͝i̸̵͘͟ļ̸͜à̷̕y̸̧̨͢͝ ̷̨̕o̶̕҉̨h́͟ ͟͜͞͞n̕͠o̴̕͡ǫ͢͠o͏̀̕̕

Shitlery will not win
PRESIDENT TRUMP BUILD THAT WALL

>latin
American linguists

>Drumpf
Is that still a thing? Not quite as explanatory as 'crooked Hillary'

All languages evolved from latin anyway. But I am surprised to see the people of Poland (a nation of people who are the target of much european hatred and racism) on here. Surely you want to change Europe so you are not seen as a second class citizen?

>when your candidate needs autistic weebs praying to a make believe idol before a debate to stand any chance of not being BTFO

It's obviously a troll, shills are never this obvious. Hide the thread and move on, don't forget to sage

>Shillary had to cheat to beat a crazy old man
>Trump beat easily the whole republican system
Trump will rape her user

I have this one friend

Only if someone carried Hillary up the steps to the stage because she cant walk by herself now.

OP is proxy.
the only question is which country?

I would say leaf