I've been arguing about gun control with this progressive blue-haired dike in my lab group for days now...

I've been arguing about gun control with this progressive blue-haired dike in my lab group for days now, can you guys hit me with some gun crime infographs? Preferably infographs that present statistics.

Posting history photos in return

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/fbi-far-more-murders-committed-with-knives-than-assault-rifles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The Bald Knobbers were a group of vigilantes in the Ozark region of southwest Missouri during the period 1883–1889. They are commonly depicted wearing hoods with horns, a distinction that evolved during the rapid proliferation of the group into neighboring counties from its Taney County origins.

KENNESAW GEORGIA

She's probably right, fucking racist white male gunmen are always causing trouble in America.

Well, what are it's primary arguments in favor of gun control?

some race stuff in here, but i'll dump what i have.

>needing the help of a nazi image board on a racist anime website to win your arguments for you

go away Cred Forums

why are you arguing with someone like that? don't you have better things to do?

>German Soldier with MP 40, the camouflage looks like SS, maybe Sturmbrigade Dirlewanger

It's all emotional bullshit, nothing new to anybody. I'm just trying to hit her with numbers at this point.

Thanks

>blue haired dyke

Don't bother she is a fucking retard as obvious by her life choices

You can remind her stupid ass about Nice's 80 deaths from a truck. You can also remind her that in 2014 33 people died with 130 injured in a knife attack in China.

good argument

Kek all of this is probably inaccurate. Try again, racist.

Remember that a lot of graphs of gun deaths will put homicides and suicides together. Leads to bullshit statistics

fuck the stats they don't care about that. read up on bernie Goetz and that should just about do it.
also, criminals don't care about the law and will carry a gun regardless so it's in someone's self interest to come packing.
tell her the blue hair makes her a freak nobody respects.

last one i have.

here's an article. likely important to clarify that just because it's infowars, doesn't change the fact that they are only reporting numbers, not making the numbers. that's the fbi and doj.

infowars.com/fbi-far-more-murders-committed-with-knives-than-assault-rifles/

Gun control only takes guns away from law abiding citizens.

Criminals mostly use illegal and unregistered weapons (or knives, bats, machetes, etc).

Google "Obama is the greatest gun salesman" that should give you lots off material on gun violence declining while gun sales went up.

>PCfats worship a fat walrus unironically

>trying to argue against a liberal with facts and statistics
Wrong! Wrong! All wrong!
Libcucks only argue with feels, so you must hit back with feels
Don't say
>there are more justified shootings than murders etc etc
Or any shit like that, say
>how would you feel if 3 men broke into your house at night and got between you and or children? Are you happy waiting 11 minutes for the police to arrive? Sure it's not likely, but are you willingly to gamble your children's lives on something "unlikely"?
Or something like that
Libcucks are inherently selfish, you have to apply the situation to them personally.

Here's another interesting one. In both Australia and the UK, when guns were banned crime actually went up because law abiding citizens no longer could protect themselves from armed attackers.

Whether she accepts it or not, over half the homicides in the USA are black perpetrators.
It's a race problem and not a guns problem.
If she STILL wants firearms to be banned I guarantee she focuses on rifles when so few people are killed with rifles each year that fists and feet kill more per year.
Handguns are the choice for homicides but rifles are always the target of bans.

Thanks again d00d

Really made me think, will try to bring this up

There are a lot of tertiary people on the sideline who tune in when we get going so I'm really only interested in appealing to the crowd at this point, which is mostly apolitical white males who will likely respond to statistics

She will suffer a tragic event.

Tell fatty that obesity kills more often than bullets.

>which is mostly apolitical white males who will likely respond to statistics
Then throw in some statistics to back up your feels, but the feels must be included. You basically need to back that stupid cunt into a corner in which the only response is either
>I'd buy a gun and try to defend my kids
Or
>I'd gladly sacrifice my kids for my anti-gun ideology
It's a dirty technique but it's the only way to debate a leftist

I admire your will to argue. I've given up. I just tell them that I will never surrender my guns of my own free will and I am willing to die for my beliefs.

Of course, statistics are always supplemental. Feels lower the defenses and statistics drive the dagger in.

I'm an American so I never give up. That being said, sometimes I wish that I could just say "look man, you're all a bunch of limpwristed noguns faggots and I've spent a good amount of my adult life romanticizing the idea of dying for my beliefs, so go for it I guess."

>dyed hair
>dyke
>liberal
Don't bother, that person has no hope of ever returning.

Yeah whatever, most of those big circles are just what used to be called "natural causes". Not everyone who dies of high blood pressure is fat. They may just be 94 and die of a stroke, of which high blood pressure is the main risk factor.

those blue haired 'people' will never accept stats or charts. its an emotional issue for them. until they are faced with a situation where they finally have to confront the fact they are responsible for their own safety, they will literally never see gun ownership as a right. just pray she gets caught in an anti-dyke hate crime beatdown or raped by an illegal immigrant or home invaded by jamal. thats about all you can do