Ask a Redpilled Turk Anything

I want all turks in europe come back to homeland

I think islam is an arabic religion of middle ages

I believe every nation on earth must preserve their identity and borders

Ps: we conquered anatolia 1000 years ago. this time is enough to make it our homeland. greeks and armenians should have done something to stop it. For god's sake it is fucking 1000 years.

Fuck off. Turkish people are Greeks, Caucasians, Kurds and Anatolians speaking a Turkic language. The Turkish nation would not exist without Islam, since Islam produced them. Everyone who's a Muslim in Anatolia -> Turk. Everyone who's a Christian in Anatolia -> Greek.

Do you believe that Erdogan manufactured the coup, and that it is a farce. And, he is actively trying to change the country from a secular to a theocratic one, effectively erasing Ataturk's legacy?

We have some Spare-Turks. Collect them if you want.

I believe unlike it's current popular image, erdogan is powerless and desperate now.

he is trying to make alliance with hardcore secular kemalists who were imprisoned by himself several years ago, in order to fight gulenists and kurdish nationalists now.

turkish state and government are divided and in chaos now never seen in it's history before. everything is unclear.

it is childish and ignorant.

you people must understand that mostly uneducated, poor, rural people and minorities of turkey (kurds mostly because they feel under oppression) migrate to europe. and we are not the ones who encourage them to migrate europe. your governments and your society welcome them.

Do you agree with the Saudi's Wahhabi ideology? Is it cancer or is it as they claim, he true interpretation of the Quran?

You're pretty much Arabs mixed with converted Byzantines though. Very few of you guys are Turkic anymore.

Yes. Please go back to Turkey. All of you.

It's like Bosniaks. Pretty much just Muslim Serbs. Turks are just Muslim Byzantines that speak a Turkic language.

firstly, sunni islam of turkey and wahhabism are two very different islamic versions. they have very little things in common.

however, wahhabism is more like literal quran and middle age tradition. modern day sunni islam is more like a bit reformized version of islam.

I'm not follower of neither two.

I say Bosniaks are more Croat than Serb

We were a unusually... stubborn people when it comes to accepting any religion (it took us 6 centuries to fully accept christianity and it's still pretty pagan)

I'm in turkey and I don't want to visit germany even as a tourist. All I want is your cars.

you should tell that turks must go back first to your people.

Whatever it is, my point still stands. It's justva made up term for Muslims in the Balkans.

genetically, arabs had very little effect on turkish people in anatolia. we did not mix them much. but culturally we were almost dominated by arabs.

ironically, we share more dna with armenians. secondly, greeks. third iranians. and fourth turkics.

culturally we were almost dominated by arabs *EXCEPT language.

today we still can communicate other turkic peoples in central asia easily.

What do you think of Anzu?

So you're pretty much an Uncle Tom? Because the only ones who think like you are racist, despicable, insecure trolls

I've first heard of her on pol. in turkey not many people know about her.

I'm not into anime and I don't find her cute but find her childish.

I believe many people on pol think turks mostly look like arabs so they find her strange as a turk.

Does the general populace of Turkey against or in favour of carving a separate nations for Kurds?
Organisation of Islamic Cooperation condems oppresion of Kashmiris and Rohingya muslims whom OIC claims to be oppressed, but Kurds have been oppressed by Turks for a long time now. Isn't it fair the same argument must apply?

Hold up. Cred Forums is aboard for Indo-Europeans and honorary aryrans like east Asians only. You aren't white enough to post here. Also return Mount Ararat

Look at See what I mean, Uncle Tom?

Do you think there will be a kurdish state soon? Will south-eastern Turkey be part of it?
And do you support them?

80% against it including half of kurdish population.

other than kurdish nationalists, hardcore turkish leftists and liberals are in favour of kurdish seperatism.

man, nobody in turkey really cares of any islamic organisation. you people think average muslim masses are highly political etc. but they are not.

I have to note that sometimes europeans imagine kurds in turkey are under oppression in every day life like blacks in the usa before 60s or blacks in south africa before mandela. this is not the case. kurds here have completely equal citizenship, economical and social rights. the only matter is they don't have national political rights as a seperate group.

a kurdish person in a 99% turkish town can live like anybody unless he is not actual supporter of pkk.

You know his a dude right?

then everything changes. she is hot for a dude. and would fuck 9/10

I like the way you think

is that other guy finland?

kek

>I believe every nation on earth must preserve their identity and borders

You know this is a constantly shifting, and generally meaningless concept, right?

The greeks were extremely weakened by the Roman empire giving them a massive ass beating, they never really recovered.

He's an Uncle Tom faggot, what do you expect?

does that mean that you and finland are now best bros?

yes historically speaking it is but by our lifetime we should keep our identity except technological and cultural transfer in positive meaning.

this was not our fault. it happened and history was written.

we don't feel anything common with finland. to me they are just another european nation and fingolian is just a meme.

but I liked your joke.

Most people just want to be left alone and will join any military force they think is superior. If Persia marched on your gates you would probably want to be Persian, if Ghengis Khan killed the city over and built a wall of skulls out of their dead corpses, you would want to join the Khannate, it's only natural to want to stay alive lol. Greeks are no different, they got ass beaten and they threw in the towel because they are massive faggots whilst the Turks aren't. You should've made Greeks into slaves , they really shouldn't even exist.

If Persia marched on your gates you would probably want to be Persian

actually we turks founded seljuk empire in the areas including entire modern day iran by defeating persians but we were the ones influenced by their culture.

if Ghengis Khan killed the city over and built a wall of skulls out of their dead corpses, you would want to join the Khannate

actually mongols invaded entire turkic lands but mongols were the ones who were influenced by turks and turkifized later. golden horde, crieman tatars and other tatars were actually mongols who were turkified later.

you highly simplify the history. it's more complicated than military powers and so called winnings.

Are u white or brown what is ur hair colour and eye colour

Really why did you make this post?
You aren't making an argument. You aren't posting some news, you
Plus you aren't anything special here. There are plenty of Turks on the board. Japanese Vatican lady was interesting, she had an in interesting career and was fairly odd by Japanese standards begin a catholic and all. She was someone who i wanted to know more of. What makes you special enough to deserve your own thread? Why should i care what you think?

>redpilled turk
>is a turanist
this is a bait right
at least you are not a muslim though.

my skin color is white type 2. my hair is dark brown. my grandparents are from bulgaria.

then just let this thread to die.

get lost kurd or kurd-lover.