FBI Intern having a rough day on Facebook

FBI Intern having a rough day on Facebook.

>buzzfeed
kek

>tfw never get to be National Director of Sledgehammer of Justice Embossing.

I never knew I wanted that job till now.

How stupid one man have to be to write that shit in FBI'S ON FACEBOOK PAGE
Have fun getting v&

Its free speech until I say so -FBI/CIA/ATF/DEA/Every shady branch of the government.

I know if I visit your embassy I receive nothing of the sort, but damn pictures like that make you hungry.

Dwarf fortress.jpeg

What about Head of the Forever Bothering Italians task force?

It isn't a threat and it isn't fighting words.

Calling for the arrest of a public official is protected speech, as is calling someone a "Scum bag".

Nothing he said was illegal.

Free speech, even hate speech isn't illegal.

Now he's on a watchlist though.

sry finnbro burger > mämmi

>Pickelhaupt
Keith Pimple Head

>now

We all are user

Mämmi is the food of the whitest of white people

>What about Head of the Forever Bothering Italians task force?

Okay, that one got me.

>implying James Comey not prosecuting Clinton didn't just raise awareness of her crimes
>implying James Comey didn't completely stick Hillary=Liar into everyone's head

Comey isn't based by any stretch but for this election his interest overlaps with ours. Also, Trump makes a lot of comments about the FBI is a shilling-for-them kind of way. For instance, calling the Orlando shooting a "bad day" for them. Meanwhile, CBS, a CIA propaganda organization shills for Hillary. You have to open your eyes and see the interagency funding wars.

>Pickelhaupt
Top kek

It's actually illegal to use free speech to the FBI. It's okay to lie to everyone else, but you can't lie to the FBI for some reason. I guess the amendments really don't mean shit if there are so many ways of subverting it.

we're all on watch lists you fuck stain. it doesn't mean anything anymore. every dirtnig that's done something has been on watch lists!

There is something called an oath and another thing called perjury.

is tht when the fbi likes and upboats you so they can see all your posts?

are they f-f-frieeends?

The fbi is goldman sacs lurking around as a law enforcement agency

If you arent on a watchlist by now you're a complete failure that deserves nothing less than having your balls and internet revoked.

Check em

You're on a watch list by just viewing this website.

I completely agree. He's a normal person. We are not normal people. I'm most certainly on a watchlist for 90% of the shit I look at. Jesys I'm a troll without even trying.