DAILY REMINDER

you are not truly redpilled unless you train your body as well as your mind. Being a fat lazy slob is just as degenerate as being a moron intellectually or being ignorant about current events. Not only will you die sonner, but you will have a lower quality of life, less respect, and less women

Jokes on you, I'm fat, lazy, dumb, and ignorant with no respect, job, or gf.

All those bjj guys are juiced up, there is no testing.

You are correct

You can always go the opposite route of muscle building. Eat healthy, but don't eat too much or drink soda and eat less. Focus on relaxation of muscles as opposed to stressing them. This might turn you gay but it's another option.

Fag

My quality of life got better when I gave up (((FAST FOOD))) and (((SODA))) and started gardening sustainably.

I always hated exercise, plus I have asthma, so I could not do cardio for long. But I discovered weightlifting does not trigger my asthma and it's really enjoyable. /fit/ helped me out a lot.

Anyone claiming to be redpilled should actively be working on perfecting their body, mind, and spirit. No excuses.

I completely agree. Where do I start user? Give me some tips.

Laziness is nothing more than kike trick. "You are poor not because we steal, but just because you are lazy".

Training body is optional.

Not being fat slob is nothing more than the right diet. If you eat burgers you go fat. Stop eating processed shit, it`s not even that hard.

(((MILK)))

Being a fat lazy slob is actually more degenerate than being an idiot. When being a fat lazy slob you will also hurt your fellow citizens in the future with your poor health.

Also being fat is so disgusting. I can't even take fat people seriously irl. Just talking to them annoys me and I can't help but look at them with disgust. You can be smart, but you won't be taken seriously by anyone if you are fat. If you are overweight and openly support Trump then you are hurting us Trumpeteers

why is always only about fatties? what about skinny faggot twigs like me? that shit isn't healthy either.

Just thinking about going to the uni gym and only being able to lift the bar plus 10lbs is embarrassing as fuck.

seeing girls with bigger arms than you everyday is embarrassing as fuck.

fucking christ fuck fat people at least you aren't constantly freezing your skinny ass off

do pushups and pullups for a month or two if you are that low esteem

My Bboying and Kyokushin training has helped me quite alot.

being a gym rat is a waste of time
being active, eating right and having good habits is better than 2 hours at the gym 5 times a week.

Eat peanut butter sandwiches and drink lots of chocolate milk. Lift. 5 minute cardio for warm up.

Lazy faggot

t. out of shape guy

Gaining muscle is infinitely easier than losing fat you little twig faggot do some push-ups fag

>low income guy