Trump General - Redpill Edition

i think ((kek)) doesnt want to you know that the world is flat, that's why i never get ((repeating digits)). if i get get non-repeating digits in this post then ((kek)) is a false judaic demon

VOTE TRUMP
worldwide.vote/
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E
>DJTJR - Checks and Balances
youtu.be/5BWMTRckhlo

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4
>Pence Rally in Mesa AZ 9/22/16
youtu.be/LrnBzIB2j0c
>Pence Rally Colorado Springs CO 9/22/16
youtu.be/yEfc_gRxkt0
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw
>Trump round table Dayton OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/t76niYyopJg
>Trump Rally in Toledo OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/AjJUDgN8Kbc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4
>Trump on Fox8 Cleveland 9/20/16
bit ly /2d40Rzt
>Trump on Savage Nation 9/19/16
youtu.be/jZWiP_t5P6M
>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/jeb-bush-donors-rematch-2020-article-1.2803848
truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi-used-agents-as-pawns-to-insulate-hillary-aides-clinton-foundation-from-prosecutions/
youtube.com/watch?v=8jnQcbEGSpA
donaldjtrump.com/lp/hillarys-record-sms
youtube.com/watch?v=lR0DOfE3Hso
youtube.com/watch?v=rNqycBeDskk
youtube.com/watch?v=y7JX8D1Kb88
youtube.com/watch?v=855Am6ovK7s
youtube.com/watch?v=jmHdkoeLZvM
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/09/25/lester-holt-presidential-debate-candy-crowley/
twitter.com/hashtag/MiloIsNotAltRight
libertaddigital.com/internacional/estados-unidos/2016-09-26/hillary-trump-y-los-tontos-inutiles-1276583292/
translate.google.es/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.libertaddigital.com/internacional/estados-unidos/2016-09-26/hillary-trump-y-los-tontos-inutiles-1276583292/&edit-text=&act=url
youtube.com/watch?v=g9l6ouupdfI
dailycaller.com/2016/09/26/politico-claims-trump-lied-about-calling-isis-unbelievably-evil/
youtube.com/watch?v=vJ4CSmOqS5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

trump will win

>Jeb Bush in 2020, anyone? Sources close to Jeb Bush’s failed run at the 2016 presidency say the “low-energy” candidate has been back in touch with supporters. They believe he’s popping up to “feel them out” for another run and, according to at least one big contributor, they're in!

>“Bush has been quietly making telephone calls to his supporters, bundlers and donors, to talk about the state of the county and the economy, and the energy business, why would he do that?” asks one insider, who concludes “he's running in four years.”

>But according to our insiders — who told us Bush would run more than six months before he announced his candidacy in June 2015 — Jeb is poised to make one more grab for the gold ring.

>“These are not volunteers, these are not robo-calls, this is Jeb personally making these calls,” we're told.

>“This would be his last rodeo,” we're told of the 2020 campaign. “He's not going to run for President at 71 or 75.”

>Our political insider says a “low-energy” candidate may be just what the Republican party needs after the 2016 circus they're suffering through now.

nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/jeb-bush-donors-rematch-2020-article-1.2803848

What happens when Trump loses?

How will Trump behave during the debate?

trump will win bigly

JUST
U
S
T

When Trump was going he went to the Marble Collegiate Church in New York City, which was famous for having a pastor named Norman Vincent Peale.

Peale was the author of a best-selling book called "The Power Of Positive Thinking."

Maybe that's why Kek has chosen him. We know that positive thinking manifests out of nowhere upon repeating digits.

Check these dubs

>not much sleep last night
>getting tired already

I will do my best, i must stay awake to see this at 2am, I do it for Trump-sama

Trump's opening statement that leaked:

When, O Hillary, do you mean to cease abusing our patience? How long is that madness of yours still to mock us? When is there to be an end of that unbridled audacity of yours, swaggering about as it does now? Do not the nightly guards placed on the Capitol Hill—do not the watches posted throughout the city—does not the alarm of the people, and the union of all good men—does not the precaution taken of assembling the e-mail hearings in this most defensible place—do not the looks and countenances of that venerable body there present, have any effect upon you? Do you not feel that your plans are detected? Do you not see that your conspiracy is already arrested and rendered powerless by the knowledge which every one here possesses of it? What is there that you did last night, what the night before— where is it that you were—who was there that you summoned to meet you—what design was there which was adopted by you, with which you think that any one of us is unacquainted?

- Marcus Tulius Cicero

God Emperor Trump has already won.

He won't.

I should just leave work and prepare for the Twitter shitposting.

DRUMPF IS FINISHED

FINISHED

Stay the fuck out donors.

I had OP posting duty, you splitter shitter

DOUBLE DUBS

Lel, they are going to get cucked again as Trump wins.

Wouldn't be surprised if they jump ship from GOP as they are purged in 2017

Thank you, for a change, Turk

>Nate Dirt BTFO by the God Emperor himself

>trump will be less than 15 minutes away from my bouse tonight

Bretty cool

TRUMP

I am asking all Magicians of Kek to spend an hour before the debate begins clearing your mind, focusing your intent, and meditating. Do your meditation method of choice, i.e. quiet reflection, sigil magik, visualization, sex magik, energy work, prayer, or even just reading the dankest memes you have. All of us need to focus our willpower on making something happen.

Maybe as simple as a little trip up and cough attack. Maybe something as large as a full on seizure on live TV. Whatever it may be, our focus, intent, and energy must all be present tonight.

KEK WILLS IT!

MUST READ!!

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Used Agents As Pawns To Insulate Hillary, Aides & Clinton Foundation From Prosecutions: truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi-used-agents-as-pawns-to-insulate-hillary-aides-clinton-foundation-from-prosecutions/

FBIAnon thread #6:

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AWOO
IM SO EXCITED FOR TONIGHT

Guys, watch this if you haven't:

youtube.com/watch?v=8jnQcbEGSpA

Hillary gives her fear/anger away in so many subtle ticks it's incredible. She has no poker face at all. Look at her eyes when the reporter says the debates are a few days away - they shift and then freeze. Look at her sociopathic eyes trying to intimidate the reporter when the health is brought up, look at the finger twitch when she says "some doctors..."

Hillary is deeply afraid of the debate tonight, she knows Donald has her number and is better than her in every way.

>90432111
>((repeating digits))
>thinks he isn't a kike

More pics

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Hillary's Record Survey

>Hillary’s record is full of scandals, lies, and bad judgment that has placed our country – and Americans like you – in jeopardy. Which is the worst? Which do you want Hillary to finally give us a straight and honest answer on? (select one)

OFFICIAL TRUMP SURVEY LADS

GET IN HERE

Also: reminder not to get drunk, you degenerates, as it will weaken your psychic energies, which you need to energize Kek.

>yfw Trump steals PA

But what if he does? What if he loses?
Will this board be free of american posters for a few weeks, will americans cry?

flat earth is best meme
PRIASE KEK
CURSE SHILLARY

fpbp
digits
double dubs
more dubs
trips

kek is real, trump will win

what is the channel for the debate?

REMINDER THAT THE TWITTER SALT TODAY IS LEGENDARY

>I'm terrified.
PRAISE KEK

VICTORY AWAITS US AT THE GATES OF HELL
ALL IS LEFT TO MARCH

>off by one

>yfw Trump stumps Jeb AGAIN in 2020

ITS MAGA I AINT GOTTA EXPLAIN SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=lR0DOfE3Hso

YASSS

I wish people would stop using Nowcast, it's a god damn meme. One poll is enough to make it go "DRUMPF BTFO - QUEEN HILLARY SURGING!"

Something like that, yeah

Either way, the end is near for all we know and love

Game over, Trump wins.

VOTE NOW YOU SORRY FUCKS

HELP OUT THE EMPEROR

Why am I so nervous Cred Forums ?

>Not debating myself
>Not my president
>Not my country
>Just want to MAGA

Wikileaks password?

Come on, this is a shill thread, read OP

use this thread instead

Abandon thread, read OP and move to

thank you KEK I love you you made my fucking day!
PRAISE KEK

Did you just call Kek a jew in the OP?

It hasn't even begun. This debate will put California in play. Screencap dis.

ABSOLUTELY
CHECKED
H
E
C
K
E
D

Trump tied in Minnesota.

Well it's good for seeing how everything is going today. In NOV it is what to use though

THIS IS NOW A KENJI KAWAI THREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=rNqycBeDskk

Vive l'Empereur Trump

>Tfw no Jeremy Vine virtual matrix world for the US election

I feel sorry for you burgers

youtube.com/watch?v=y7JX8D1Kb88

Oh shit didn't Snowden post something like that before the DNC leaks?

What would be the best channel stream to follow if I want decently fair commentators and such?

Swedish TV will stream the debate but I really don't have high hopes for it being fair and unbiased.

I also found an NBC YouTube stream but isn't NBC leftist leaning?
youtube.com/watch?v=855Am6ovK7s

Will Fox do a stream that's not region locked and would it even be worth watching?

He talks about positive thinking alot in pic related.

This. The OP here is a shill.

Abandon thread. DO NOT USE THIS THREAD.

OP here insults Kek. Do not use his shitty bread. Fuck him.

This threads OP is 100% confirmed as a shill.

Follow based Portugal. Fuck this CtR OP.

Checked and KEK ed

Shill thread, read OP, shit about judaic demon, abandon and move

Abandon thread, read OP and move to

We're still winning don't worry

I can't wait to see him annihilate her before 100 million people

C-SPAN.org, or maybe TVE2 if you're in Spain.

Help me keep that thread bumped Portubro

GET IN HERE

FUCK THIS OP WHO HATES KEK

Depends.

What do you think Germany posters would do if Merkel lived ten more years unopposed?

there is literally nothing wrong with being deplorable

youtube.com/watch?v=jmHdkoeLZvM

>tfw when you left history on repeat

>I'm terrified

>Wouldn't be surprised if they jump ship from GOP as they are purged in 2017

Neocons rats' faces when.

FUCKING SHILL OP
YOU DARE DEFILE KEK'S NAME

OFF BY ONE

kys CTR

>JUST
>ONE
>CLOT

Could come here
kek's magic is stronk

EATING ONE OF THESE

I managed to get pretty for before getting blocked.

>I'm terrified
Fear... the city is rank with it. Let us ease their suffering.

Release the Pepes

OP IS A SHILL

I REPEAT OP IS A SHILL, PROOF ABOVE

^^^ GET IN HERE AND ABANDON THIS SHIT THREAD YOU AUTISTS

>maybe the country isn't what they thought

With the media crushing anyone that steps out of line, the two-party system shutting out all alternative and upstart candidates, and there being a bipartisan consensus on nearly every major issue I almost can't blame them for having a totally disconnected view of the country.

Trump came along and all these people are realizing that it was a facade and now they don't know what the fuck to do.

Because we're gonna come and make you win. You're gonna be winning so much with us you'll be sick of winning. You'll say, "Please America, I can't take all this freedom, guns, and winning." But we won't stop. We're going to look at you and say, "No".

God save the Queen, Rule Britannia, and MAGA

keeeek

GOOD MORNING

FUNNY, ISN'T IT?

ISN'T IT FUNNY?

KEKCAKES?

BLOODY HELL...

>3131

Please Kek, please save commiefornia. I don't want our national parks to fall into their hands

>Organizing a Mass Meditation just before the Trump debate

Those who want to participate the meditation will start 30 minutes before the debate starts, we will send our positive energy to Mr.Trump.

>HOW DO I MEDITATE
Find somewhere comfortable and quiet to sit, it can be in a chair or on the floor, as long as it's comfortable.

Close your eyes and focus on your breathing.

Slowly start saying the mantra "Trump" without moving your tongue or lips.

Do not try and stop your thoughts or empty your mind. As you continue with this process, you will inevitably find that you drift away from the mantra. It is human nature for the mind to wander. Do not try and stop your thoughts or "empty your mind." Whenever you become aware that your attention has drifted away from your mantra to thoughts or any other distractions, simply return to silently repeating the mantra.

After approximately 20 to 30 minutes, stop repeating the mantra.

>You can use a timer on your phone with to get the timing correct.

Last call, see you guys at the real thread

See pic related, it's the thread you guys are posting

continue to rant on Cred Forums and keep dreaming of some kind of glorious civil war

SHOW SOME STATE PRIDE, SHOW A WARRIOR FROM YOUR STATE!

>muh Hitler
Has it occurred to them that nobody cares anymore? I guess even Hitler has an expiration date to normies

Real Trump supporters put their faith in Jesus, not the false judaic demon brought here from ((World of Warcraft))

According to sources

The moderator, Lester Holt will not only do his part as moderator, but will also participate in the debate in a manner which could be considered as that of another candidate as well

He's going to hammer Trump to the point where the only thing left unsaid will be that he's literally Hitler

Holt wants to keep his job in the media, and not go through what Matt did

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/09/25/lester-holt-presidential-debate-candy-crowley/

Now with source, for that one faggot

What time does the debate start in EST?

CHECKED FROM NOW INTO ETERNITY

8:30

in 6.25 hours

9pm, familia

oh good, I'll be home from work by then
no time to shower though

getting some conflicting answers here...

get out your snacks and be ready by 8.30 just to be sure

Kek, looks like everyone finally got fed up with Milo's shit.

twitter.com/hashtag/MiloIsNotAltRight

Giving myself yous so people can see.

stop posting in this shill thread guys

op thinks kek originated with WoW
obvious threadsplitting shill

“Donald, I knew Ronald Reagan. Ronald Reagan was a friend of mine. Donald, you are no Ronald Reagan.”

Post yfw this happens

>the swingstates hihlarrhy HAND THEM OVER

Oh I get it. You are fucking retarded.

REAL TRUMP THREAD

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

>liberals will now pretend to like these Republican presidents that they despised before

"Well, of course I'm not Ronald Reagan, I'm Donald Trump."

Stop thread splitting and wait for the fucking recycle.

I honestly don't give a shit about all these links. That pic is gorgeous!! Good job faggot!

Holy shit, poor guy. Actually kinda sad for Jeb! now that he is a confirmed guac autist.

REPEATING DIGITS FOR HILLARY

KEK CONFIRMS HER VICTORY

>>liberals will now pretend to like these Republican presidents that they despised before
Just like they are doing with the Bushes?

How Glorious it will be tonight when the debate is over, The Donald lays drooling in the fetal position, the crowd is applauding Dear Leader Hillary's victory, the media declares Dear Leader the de facto President, and Dear Leader snatches Ivanka Trumps baby from her arms and tears out it's neck with her teeth! THEN will the world know who is destined to lead the planet into the Age of Lillith! Soon, all will see and know that Dear Leader Hillary is the Divinely appointed Astarte of the Novus Ordine! Dagon be praised!

>repeating digits
>digits dont repeat

You got splooped

Answer honestly, please

If asked on the spot do you think Donald Trump could sufficiently explain-

>How does a bill become a law

>What is "cloture" and what percentage approval is needed to invoke it?

>What is the nuclear triad

>What is common core (beyond it's an educational policy)

>How would the US funding the Kurds impact relations with countries in the area? What countries would be principally interested?

Exactly like they are doing with the Bushes.

Jesus Christ...

CONFIRMED fucking shill thread if the argentina poster is in here

¡Only 5 hours more people!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Please lord and savior Kek protect The God Emperor tonight.

6 BONGS LEFT

6 hours you dumbo

360 BINGS!

Lads, I think I can reveal my Trump power level to a few more of my friends soon because they're starting to frequently make anti-Hillary jokes.

Also should I watch the InfoWars debate stream, or will Alex Jones blow a casket every time Shillary lies?

blow a gasket my friend.

>all these people feeling anxious and nervous

Why?
Trump will be in top form tonight. He will utterly annihilate her. No worry. No doubt. He works hard for what he wants. Hillary doesn't. She is royalty and expects to be handed everything. Trump is hungry. He will win because he put the effort in.

Simple as that. Im excited to see Hillary grt wrekt because that is the only way this will go down tonight

TRUMP WINS

>Mark Cuban not getting frontrow seat
>Committee told Hillary to eat shit in regards to "real time fact checking"

yasssssssss

EVERY COUGH IS 1% UP FOR TRUMP

Do we have a drinking game graphic for tonight?

The non shit version

>>Committee told Hillary to eat shit in regards to "real time fact checking"
Well then there's this

I am asking all Magicians of Kek to spend an hour before the debate begins clearing your mind, focusing your intent, and meditating. Do your meditation method of choice, i.e. quiet reflection, sigil magik, visualization, sex magik, energy work, prayer, or even just reading the dankest memes you have. All of us need to focus our willpower on making something happen.

Maybe as simple as a little trip up and cough attack. Maybe something as large as a full on seizure on live TV. Whatever it may be, our focus, intent, and energy must all be present tonight.

KEK WILLS IT!

> After all these months, we're finally going to get more debate compilations with air horns

feels fucking amazing man

Don't forget gentleman, the US election is only a watershed. Our movement continues on no matter what the outcome. Be strong and vigilant. Our fight always continues. God bless our fearless leader tonight

What was Mark Cuban planning on doing?
Why was he a big deal anyway?

>Drink every time Trump lies
>dead by the end of the first hour

That article is from yesterday. FOX just said the fact checking shit isn't happening, despite the Hillary campaign lying about it constantly.

> Implying there will be an America left to continue in if Clinton gets 4 years in the White House

Will do. I was heavily invovled in the Eba rituals. I'll definitely help with the occult side of things

> Drink every time Clinton lies
> Run out of rum before you OD because you're already dead inside from listening to her speak

Ebola*

This is a shill thread guys. CTR op says kek and anime are bad and that was his reasoning for thread splitting. This is classic CTR tactics.

SPAIN IS WAKING UP AGAINST HILLARY

>libertaddigital.com/internacional/estados-unidos/2016-09-26/hillary-trump-y-los-tontos-inutiles-1276583292/
Translated
>translate.google.es/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.libertaddigital.com/internacional/estados-unidos/2016-09-26/hillary-trump-y-los-tontos-inutiles-1276583292/&edit-text=&act=url

Real thread it's even blessed by kek

There will be. And we will fight that much harder. Our power has now been witnessed. There is no going back

COMFIRMED AS BEST VERSION

you just need a little faith

Who /snapchat/ here?

We are on it. Ritual tonight. I have been fasting all day for this special ritual. Things should be interesting.

Where's the real thread? I just clicked on the first one in the catalog, I hadn't seen one the last few times I refreshed.

Honestly I might just leave pol during the debates and focus on the stream. But the memes will be so fresh...

>mfw Hillary gets BTFO and starts crying during the debate

Just bought some alcohol for the debate. I'm hoping Trump bashes her head in.

Also there was a leak from Hillary's campaign and apparently her strategy is to look presidential, and let Trump do most of the talking..

>Middle of the debate
>120 million people watching

>"Mr Trump if you release your taxes like every other presidential candidate for nearly a half century I will donate $3 million dollars to the charity of your choice or to the Trump foundation. I know you love charities for our veterans!

What does he do? Say no and make it look like he doesn't care about charity?

Lizards don't have tear glands

> Drink every time Clinton lies
>Enough alchohol is consumed to kill both Ireland and Russia in the first 30 minutes.

>ever leaving Cred Forums
you some kind of faggot?

I think she'll cry because she thinks it will win her points with women and cucked men.

But no one wants a crybaby as a leader. Everytime obama cries his approval rating drops

>mfw Hillary calls Trump a sexist after mentioning one of the dozens of criminal activities she has done

Pull his tax returns out of his pocket

>i don't want your dirty saudi money
>i'll donate 4 million just to spite you

You can't address the other candidate direcrlt during the debate, but Trump would say "When the IRS is done looking at my taxes, I'll make them public. And I promise I won't have to refile three years of mine like you when you lied and didn't include foreign donations to your phony charity."

Fuck really? Idk if I'll be able to stay awake until 1 AM.

Give me the pic of the 3 bikini MAGA girls

>pulls 12,000 pages out of his pocket

desu that would be pretty impressive.

Thoughts on Hillary's strategy?
Note that the themes for this particular debate are: “America’s Direction,” “Achieving Prosperity,” and “Securing America.

So far I think:

>accuse him of Russian influence
>"fighting ISIS is what ISIS wants"
>Pro-Choice
>Anti-Immigration is racist
>Condescend and antagonize
>hate on Trump policies vaguely
>SURPRISE sudden support for elements of Bernie's platform that the DNC has adopted

What do you think her strategy is?

Have a nap now for a few hours user.

>"you can't address the other opponent directly during a debate"

Do you know why? Seems like a weird rule

why?

The God Emperor needs all our energy tonight.

see
Her strategy was leaked from her staffers. She is going in purely on image alone.

I feel like my entire life has lead to this being THE moment.

I've spent the last year memeing this man along, as hard as I could. Following his every move.

>Tfw I was the guy that got him to say "Can't stop the Trump" in Sparks NV(I was so close)
>I got him to hear me say "I LOVE YOU" in Sacramento and he said "I love you too" and that I "sound like a tough cookie"

I can't believe we're nearing the end.

Hold me bros

>if you pass out before Hillary does

Consider this. Everything occurring up until now has been planned by the NWO. PLANNED. Chaos is stepping in to right the flow of energy and outcomes in the world. Too many events and national outcomes have been planned and controlled by the Illuminati. Egypt kicked out the Jews a long time ago agony we now see what happened to the rest of the world accepting the aforementioned "refugees". We have been stripped of our culture agondccepting our right to ascended positions along with the use of true and good magick. Trump is the chaos we need to stop the fall of dominoes. Unite and will it!

Wow, that's hilarious and somewhat smart on her end.
Trump better start pushing her to move.

Shout out to all the banned anons ;_;7

I cant imagine that kind of hell to not participate in the threads tonight

What is more likely?
>Hillary goes ruboto
>Hillary has a breakdown
>Hillary has a poo poo pee pee
>Hillary collapses

I'm a huge pessimist that thinks this debate will hurt his campaign, i know I'm not positively inclined. But Trump isn't winning Minnesota, I'm sorry. I've lived here my whole life and let me tell you this place is cucked, never goes red ever

Yes

Who got banned?
Just in general?

all three of them

Tons of people were banned for participating in the Tara Dublin threads for raiding.

> That kind of hell

It's called "peace"

Anyways, lurkers have always been our strongest allies. They take in our rambling, process it into normal-person speak, and then spread it with their friends (which they have)

>I found this post by Ctrl+Fing "538"
>the hit was on the image's dimensions of 538x604
well done

Hahaha ctr overtime today

I feel the same way about the debate tonight. I'm scared.

God how many do you think there will be in the sticky tonight?

There's 5 TrumpGens up right now. It's gonna be nuts once people start getting off work and the threads get busy, 6-9 EST before the debates. I'm kinda glad I'm out west and can just walk home from the office right when the debates come on.

Trump "lies"
>Trump: boy it is raining cats and dogs outside
>politicfact: PANTS ON FIRE!
>liberals: actually it was only raining water, not canines or felines and certainly not both at once!

oh you of little faith.

youtube.com/watch?v=g9l6ouupdfI

I hope you're ready.

>make it 5 million and we'll talk
>Negotiating, folks

I agree. I post here sometimes but i prefer to watch from the sides. For those that were banned they should have known better.

Trump is going to be amazing tonight.
The jews/news will say that he flopped but everyone will know the truth.

Hillary will at the most die on stage and at the least cry

Anyone have that politifact quote where it was Cruz complaining about schools letting tranny boys in showerroms with little girls, and they said he was pants on fire lying because trannies are actually girls you fucking bigot.

Reminder that trump will win this debate, and ma is stronk

How Glorious it will be tonight when the debate is over, The Donald lays drooling in the fetal position, the crowd is applauding Dear Leader Hillary's victory, the media declares Dear Leader the de facto President, and Dear Leader snatches Ivanka Trumps baby from her arms and tears out it's neck with her teeth! THEN will the world know who is destined to lead the planet into the Age of Lillith! Soon, all will see and know that Dear Leader Hillary is the Divinely appointed Astarte of the Novus Ordine! Dagon be praised!

:O Moloch wills it

This isn't funny and no one is saving it in txt format

That's fake ya dingus

It's literally from a buzzfeed "what conservatives think Politifact is like" article

Keep dreaming shill. Trump will be the one who is victorious tonight. Kek has willed it.

dailycaller.com/2016/09/26/politico-claims-trump-lied-about-calling-isis-unbelievably-evil/

Wouldn't surprise me.

it is what politifact is like though

It seems like more and more that there a multiple factions on the NWO stage, and when you mention Egypt, I can't help but think Ancient Egypt is still with us...

Hey guys after the debates maybe we should plan long term. Trump can only be President 8 years and we of the new guard will be the old guard and have to keep shitty people out offfice

No drugs
No alcohol
No cigarettes, though.

Voted for CF

would this be unsafe to do with a bottle of blueberry wine?

Thou shalt not test the one true God kek. As such he curses you with non repeating digits for it is his will. Praise kek.

omg delete this! wtf mods ban him

What do we do? Drink for both?

one step at a time user

>tfw most american don't know that the debate will be super late in Europe but we're staying up anyway because we're loyal af to Trump

Reported

Enjoy your ban, faggot

>1488
Good job, Sven

I only have bourbon. I'd probably have alcohol poisoning within 20 minutes. I'll just have to take one for the team.

>all the euro's are having a slumber party tonight

>if I ever set one foot on some fellow Cred Forumsacks property he'd shoot me

>mfw your digits

God I love this
>“These are not volunteers, these are not robo-calls, this is Jeb personally making these calls,” we're told.
Its the dunkin donuts all over again

and also

>Our political insider says a “low-energy” candidate may be just what the Republican party needs after the 2016 circus they're suffering through now.

The title stuck so hard, that he has to embrace it.

don't think I can make it desu, it'll still be going on in 5 hours and I feel a bit tired already

>1488

B-Based Sweden

Fuck yeah my man.. i just grabbed some booze from the store. Drinking coffee now and am gonna start drinking an hour or 2 before the debate while listening to akex jones and shit posting

/comfyaf/

nice

Wow. My thoughts are make run really really fast now after reading this.
Wow. I can't believe is of happen! Is still running fast

Fuck is there gonna be some sort of skype thing where we can watch and talk shit and drink together????

>can't get drunk because I need to go to sleep earlier in case I have to do jury duty on wednesday

>the country isn't what they thought
>"you mean we didn't cow all the white people into accepting demographic replacement, and black people might not be as slavishly devoted to us as we thought?"

>days have been flying by for months
>suddenly feeling every agonising minute

the debate should start NOW!

>in case I have to do jury duty
Do you want jury duty? because if not, just don't try at anything they give you.

Where the fuck am I supposed to watch the debate?

No TV and certainly no american channels ;_;

On YouTube, there are streams of it.

First I have to call them on Tuesday evening to see if they want me to come there on Wednesday at 8:15 AM and do the interview to see if they want me on a Jury

youtube.com/watch?v=vJ4CSmOqS5c