>Shirqat September 24
mediafire.com/convkey/38db/7c6ge5o537ymy6hzg.jpg?size_id=e
>South West Aleppo September 24
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cr1yBr9XEAAqksc.jpg:large
>North Hama September 24
pbs.twimg.com/media/CtH-AL3WAAABDRd.jpg:large

Developments Sept. 24
>Syrian Army surrounds east Aleppo as zero hour approaches
>Lavrov says during talks US admitted Islamic State is a ‘bigger threat than Assad’
>Obama vetoes bill to let 9/11 families sue Saudi Arabia
>Turkish-backed rebels lose over 20 villages to ISIS in northeast Aleppo
>Erdogan says the U.S. sent weapons to Kurdish fighters in Syria
>Yemeni forces break into Nahooqah Saudi post West of Najran
>Houthis shot down a KSA drone

Assad to AP: US airstrikes on Syrian troops were ‘intentional,’ lasted nearly 1 hour - youtu.be/s2GUfBppapA
Houthi video - youtube.com/watch?v=6srJNCTrVMY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNxfcZ0_CbI
youtube.com/watch?v=cMAs_AcKghE
youtu.be/XgwD1E1ESQM
kurdishquestion.com/article/3469-islami-state-militant-we-exchange-prisoners-with-turkey-a-big-war-is-near
youtube.com/watch?v=heLbxwOq4uA
youtube.com/watch?v=xm3GYHCx6w8
youtube.com/watch?v=fPXB_TKLaGg
youtube.com/watch?v=X50rOK9wcvc
youtu.be/s2GUfBppapA
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/20/first-hand-account-kurdish-ypg-forces-routinely-terrorize-assyrian-christians-in-syria/
twitter.com/BBCBarbaraPlett/status/780490568413618183
rt.com/news/326567-is-export-oil-turkey/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-31796228
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Pike
wsj.com/articles/syrias-kurds-have-carved-out-a-statelet-adding-new-snags-to-a-complex-region-1472661321
moonofalabama.org/2016/09/todenhöfer-interview-with-al-nusra-commander-the-americans-stand-on-our-side.html
archive.is/JBGTu
rt.com/news/360656-us-isis-talks-proof/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sootoro
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37477742
capeparty.com/
liveleak.com/view?i=39b_1474887706
twitter.com/ihanetebedel/status/780416754862460928
instagram.com/peshmerganor/
almasdarnews.com/article/nusra-commander-syria-us-supporting-usbut-not-enough/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-prepares-storm-east-aleppo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GO ISRAEL!! KILL THE ASSADDDD!!!!!!

>You may only post in this thread if your country has not killed any of the SAA soldiers.

>Syrian Army surrounds east Aleppo as zero hour approaches

Can you explain this reference to zero hour?

nth for feeling /comfy/

Nice house.

post qt kurds

when did this happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=QNxfcZ0_CbI

remove burger

Is there something *NEW* happening in Syria?

Do you want to become his fuccboi or smthg

USA shitposters still defending their country on killing the SAA. Other than that, not really.

Nth for Chechnya!
youtube.com/watch?v=cMAs_AcKghE

Good job Onur. Finally you bring something of value to the thread.

All there a lot of single women in Syria since all the men went to Europe?

How do I rescue a qt and bring her here?

I came in this thread for the audio recording, I'm not taking RT at face value on something that grave

DAHNALD
the recording

babby roach got scared of mods?

Onur banned again? Thank god.
What an annoying faggot.

Is the audio recording legit?

youtu.be/XgwD1E1ESQM

Based Augmented Ted.

Doxxing is not allowed on Cred Forums FYI.

Onur is a though lad, he will come back don't you worry.

Rip onur
F

nice, 2 weeks of peace and quiet

I would chalk it up to incompetence rather than malice tbqpfhwyf.

>muslim
>qt
choose one

>Islamic State Militant: We Exchange Prisoners with Turkey, A Big War is Near

kurdishquestion.com/article/3469-islami-state-militant-we-exchange-prisoners-with-turkey-a-big-war-is-near

Did minesota report Onur?

>kurdishquestion

Come on Israelbro, wtf is this shit?

More than half of the people dislike Onur, don't have to be Minnesota to report him you know.

Maybe the next time I tell someone to delete an image that has their personal info on it, they will listen.

hardly any. most of the other Americans in here are pro Assad as far as I can see, myself included

Syrian assets say they have audio proof that USA deliberately performed the attack on SAA and coordinated it with ISIS. they even say they'll release the audio. we'll see what it is, when they release the audio.

honestly I hope they do have proof. perfect shitposting ammo for Trump in his upcoming debates

"more than half" is an understatement, kek

>didn't follow news on Syria since USA broke the peace by bombing Assad's troops
>open the paper today
>NON STOP RUSSIAN BOMBINGS ON CIVILIANS SINCE THE PEACE TREATY FAILED!
>RUSSIAN WAR CRIMINALS!

FUCK I got mad

it's a legit interview, pro-turk media reported it too.

>hardly any. most of the other Americans in here are pro Assad as far as I can see, myself included

Aight that is good to hear. Based Assad needs to stay.

He adds some kind of a flavor in /sg/ please don't hate our boy Onur famalaman.

Shiiiiiiiiii

how should we know? it hasn't been released yet.

the conspiracy theorist in me says that it's real because it definitely seemed like convenient timing for an "accident", but the skeptic in me says that it isn't, that USA would probably not have been so careless if they really were in contact with ISIS and that Syrian govt would say this even if they had no evidence whatsoever.

But none of that proves anything. we'll see. proof comes once they release the audio

They will keep doing that until next ceasefire. Fucking american propaganda.

>El Muhammed El Kurdi an ISIS militant
makes you think

why `????

>Aight that is good to hear. Based Assad needs to stay.

I'm only talking about /sg/, though. 99% of Americans don't have any opinion on the Syrian conflict at all, due to ignorance. those that do have an opinion are often only told enough to say something like "I heard Assad is a very bad man? I also heard ISIS is involved? I don't know, it sounds bad all around." etc., and other such non-opinions

God is Great, Death to America, Death to Israel, Curse the Jews, Glory to ... fuck. You get the point skype.

no idea famalam just wanted the 1st post

This is true, most Americans are worse than memes alepposton when it comes to Syria, too busy looking down at their phones on twitstagrambook to pay attention to anything outside of their socialmedia lives.

>Developments Sept. 24

Quick question who is in control of the dar ezza region of Aleppo, and why would there be US Intel officers there?

LMAO based

My kinda shitposter.

Can anybody track admiral kuznetsov BY MMSI? vesselfinder and marine traffic gives nothing on ship name, however if frogfoots was spotted near Latakia, it shouldn't be very far from Syria, init?

Solid shitpoasting. You are to be commended.

>BREAKING: EU has decided to "suspend" Colombia's FARC from its terror group list: official - AFP

is USA going to redefine the definition of "terrorist" so that it doesnt apply to America itself?

If you think this is unique to Americans you are gravely mistaken

I know Americans are sometimes overall less interested in what happens on other continents, but Europeans arent much better

>is USA going to redefine the definition of "terrorist" so that it doesnt apply to America itself?
Implying they haven't done that already

all i have is this shitty satellite picture

maybe some anons can geolocate the sign post

>dar ezza region of Aleppo
Der Ezzor is far more south than Aleppo
>why would there be US Intel officers there
because the US military is apparently helping terrorists

>why would there be US Intel officers there?
Because US-backed moderate jihadists require US-backing in order to take on sovereign government forces.

Usually indifference directly correlates with stability and wealth, nothing surprising

youtube.com/watch?v=heLbxwOq4uA

why turks so rude ?

Perhaps they would, who knows
They might just create new commie terrorist organization in Europe to keep them in line.

dont you realize what you are wishing ?

>The mosques in Akçakale #Turkey close to #TelAbyd warn the people that there're military operations to the #Turkish army in #Syria tonight.
Do it yüzümüzü güldür

One less roach shitposter

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Fucking loser minnesota

Kuznetsov will go to Syria in october.

Is there any proof US if helping legit Isis fighters? Makes you wonder why no one is reporting the russian calibre middle strike on us forces

makes sense, since they signed a peace deal and are stopping their military campaign. Where is the problem?

Oh, he is back.

reported for ban evasion :^)

He's gonna be in Syria in mid October
Might manage to get some pics for you guys if it stops by Limassol again like back in 2014

Damn, there was another ship - admiral chukcha or smth similar, sub destroyer deployed as well, mb lost due couldn't find that sign though

Why is Assad still the president of Syria?
No one wants him.
No one likes him.

It's time Assad steps down.

Reported for announcing report :^)

Thatd be fucking awesome m8

Reported for Reporting the announcing of the report :^)

Why is netenyahu still president of israel?
No one wants israel.
No one likes israel.

It's time israel gets glassed.

youtube.com/watch?v=xm3GYHCx6w8

>Saudee fucks bombing civilians is allowed because MUH MURRICA

if anyone is triggered by Aleppo bombings and not by this, then fuck you shithead

I'm sure there'll be some idiots to sink it down with RPGs

Who here hyped?

It's scheduled time for the start of some event, especially a military operation.

whats the goal of USA/NATO in syria ? One day they help kurds and the other day they help terrorists, whats their point ? Creating the chaos in the middle east or what?

I wonder if they will talk about Syria.

There is no unified U.S. foreign policy. Pentagon and CIA operate according to different goals.

Thanks, that I knew....but is there something specific to Aleppo to warrant that comment from OP?

>Is there any proof US if helping legit Isis fighters?
Plenty of PROOFS already, even the US ambassador to the UN admitted it, and given the situation on the field I couldn't have possibly been a mistake (Deir Er-Zor is an encircled military airfield, the position bombed was a fortified hill which was stormed by ISIS right after)

We are waiting for an unconfirmed comms record of the terminal attack control apparently, that'd be the golden proof if not bogus

>Makes you wonder why no one is reporting the russian calibre middle strike on us forces
that was reported by Iranian state news agency and GNN Liberia, no-cross confirmation yet and you can bet your muslim ass that nobody will officially confirm a bunch of spies were where they shouldn't have been

>different goals.
whats are the main goals ? i dont understand a shit about this conflict

>There is no unified U.S. foreign policy. Pentagon and CIA operate according to different goals.
I remember reading some reports that the Obama administration is divided, some want to support the "moderates" and the other half wants to support just the kurds.

CIA goal - Take down Assad by any means necessary
Obama goal - Force Assad to step down through a "political transition"

>Creating the chaos in the middle east or what?
Well that's the point of Israel policy, so

You know what's the best part? Cretin-in Chief sent the Charles de Gaulle to bomb ISIS after all the cultural enrichment, but they are probably flying air support for them at this point.

test

Does CIA have its own authority or something?

Go cry in your rhodesia white inbreds fucks you stupid piece of shit shill

GOOD LUCK AND GODSPEED ADMIRAL KUZNETSOV

>whats the goal of USA/NATO in syria ?

Maximum chaos for everyone involved in the area.

>CiA
>OBAMA

Mmmm, Lain

why is assad considered as a big threat for the cia ? something about the alliance between shia of irak and iran ?

Racist.

Who did he dox -- Minnesota?

They need to work with the Turks more. They cant sit there handing guns to the YPG and insist theyre not assisting terrorosts. The US would never accept such behaviour towards itself in a similar situation. They dont need to encourage all out war by the Turks, but they need to limit their support to intel and airstrikes, conditional on maintaining a ceasefire with thenTurks, until they can broker a peace deal between Erdogan and the PKK. The Turks need to be their primary ally on the ground. Theyre beimg a bad ally. I mean I hate Erdogan, but this is NATO. You cant be backstabbing members like that.

>Who did he dox -- Minnesota?

Yup.

officially? no.

in practice? they have zero oversight. they can do whatever they want

youtube.com/watch?v=fPXB_TKLaGg

>New details from SAA's (coming) Al-Bab ground operation: ~3000 SAA & Hezbollah & a unit from Tiger Forcesn main target is town's southern axis

youtube.com/watch?v=X50rOK9wcvc

they are bavarians

>tfw you don't know how to doxx people
I feel useless

Based Onur.
Minnesota is an enemy to the state of Israel.

I don't know if he is a threat or not, he is needed by Iran so that Syria can be the supply route for Hezbollah so he is somehow a threat to Israel, other than that I doubt Assad can be a threat to anyone.

What if Assad and Putin are playing 5d chess and are actually bluffing about this?

the strategy of the turks is supporting "moderate" jihadists. Fuck them, I hope for many more exploding shitty t*rkish M-60 tanks.

Call me an animefag but this really reminds me of the organization called ''root'' in naruto famalaman.

delet this high dose of redpill

Damn Minnesota looking good as usual.

>Muslim ass
Lol I may be a Minnesotan but I'm no damn Muslim

>WE

>Assad to AP: US airstrikes on Syrian troops were ‘intentional,’ lasted nearly 1 hour - youtu.be/s2GUfBppapA

Assad doesn't look too well in this interview. His face in particular reflect the shit he has been through lately.

sauce?

>YPG
>terrorists
Might as well call any other uniformed group that attacks military targets only terrorist because you don't like them.

He's trying to win a 5 year old civil war against half the middle east
Give based Assad a break

That's would me more realistic than Al Bab offensive now, they're probably trying to force ISIS to station more troops in Al Bab to limit their offensive capabilities, they did the same thing as with Palmyra for months, and they only took it after having a ceasefire with the rebels.

>WUZ

You are right, YPG are brotier.

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/20/first-hand-account-kurdish-ypg-forces-routinely-terrorize-assyrian-christians-in-syria/

but your government supports the same fucking muslim fucking terrorists that blew up the WTC and many public transportation in Yurop.

>let me do some roasting for once

The "moderates" some years ago were the Syrian branh of Al Quaeda. ISIS was the Iraqi branch. Since Syria was in complete and utter chasos they waltzed in and grabbed the easternmost desert areas, where the few own syrian oil facilities are. The rest is history.

Turkey's proxies are terrorists scum.They literally kicked out americans from northern aleppo and called them pigs. USA should be supporting the "moderates" at all.

Source? You sure that troop concentration isnt for crushing Aleppo?

It's /sg/ unrelated, but who is going to stay wake for the debates? Cant wait for debates.. oh boy!

I've NEVER heard of that guy.

He's as reliable as the "Syrian human right watch" guy who lives in fucking UK.

I did, however, watch videos of ISIS getting rekt by YPG.

Don't get me wrong, marxists are cancer wherever they are and I don't agree with them, but unlike turks they ACTUALLY fight ISIS.

>Plenty of proofs
Why not try and gather it all and release it to Congress and try and get these motherfuckers impeached and charged with treason?

JUST

Getting rid of Bashar in order to make way for greater yishrahell is more important than fighting terrorism.

t. the "democratically elected" (((American government)))

I'll order a pizza and pick a beer. It will be great.

The Russians will kill the rebels. The Turks are fighting the IS but theyre always having to look behind their bacls because of the PKK. Turkey is NATO, and of you know whats good for the West youll understand the importance of being one for all and all for one with NATO memebers.

Don't be fooled though: Kurds fight for Kurds. That's about it. They wil accept America's help, Russia's help, even Assad's help, but in the end they will backstab all because they now everyone will backstab them.

Going to have to listen to the debates at work. Sadly no comfy shitposting during debate on /sg/ from me.

>tries to fuck the world with low oil prices
>ends up fucking themselves

I agree. We should be organizing a NATO ground force and doing it ourselves. Fuck the rebels. But until we decide we want to send our own men, its the best we cna do.

pshhh

As far as I know, originally, the CIA is supposed to be under the authority of Director of National Intelligence, who serves as the head of the U.S. Intelligence Community. The DNI advises the president, homeland security, national security, etc.

However, in the last decade or so, with the rise of big data and its effect on intelligence, intelligence agencies have expanded beyond expectation. From "Emperor" Alexander of the NSA / U.S. Cyber Command, to John Brennan of the CIA, these bigshots started shaping foreign policy a lot more than they should. As a result, the CIA in practice has a direct line to the president, and can sideline the DNI quite often.

Regarding Syria, the U.S. saw the potential for popular revolt and deemed it beneficial for itself and its allies. Flames were fueled, fires were fanned, and the revolution began. Over time, as the situation shifted and fueling the flames became less beneficial, the CIA would not or could not stop the tide it had created. The allies it greenlighted to fund rebels (Turkey, Saudi, Qatar, etc.) did not find their interests exactly the same as the U.S. I don't know if the CIA switched stances, but if it has it has had little effect. On the contrary, the U.S. shuffling its feet has caused the regional allies to shift towards funding more and more hardline islamists.

The Pentagon, on the other hand, could see Plan A was hopeless, so they initiated Plan B, the kurds. This plan however is useless if the U.S. and its allies can't arrive at a unified solution to pursue for Syria. (I think this is one of the things Putin and Assad played well by prioritizing moderate rebels as targets. They are trying to make sure the kurds are the only proxy option for the U.S., which will either cause them to give up or royally screw their relations with Turkey, a more important ally.)

TLDR:

>The Turks are fighting the IS
By buying their oil?

which time is it going to be? I don't wanna ruin my sleep cycle again ... if it's in the morning I may wake up earlier tho

>State Dept says no Plan B on Syria: we're committed to the diplo process w/ Russia, even tho we don't see it moving forward

twitter.com/BBCBarbaraPlett/status/780490568413618183

KEK

they flooded the world with oil because they didn't want to lose market share to Russian and US oil.
OPEC is a cartel, but it's a shitty cartel because there's no consensus or quotas whatsoever, so everyone is trying out-Jew the other behind their back

He's going to finally drop the bomb on H.
Baruch HASHEM.

stop lying u cunt.

I dont think theres any tankers getting past those tanks bud.

Unless you want an Iraq 2.0, I don't see any good coming out of sending ground troops.

>Kurds fight for Kurds.
And that's absolutely reasonable. Ideally they wouldn't throw a shitfit once the whole ISIS thing blows over and maybe try democracy for once, but it's unlikely.
Obviously YPG is going to fight Assad once ISIS is wiped out, but they're better than the guys who have a plan of pretty much beheading everyone who isn't with them and exporting said philosophy to Europe.

did he realy said that ?

It's 03:00 AM central eastern time.
So i will try to take a nap.

rt.com/news/326567-is-export-oil-turkey/

Turks secretly get wet at the idea of Ottoman 2.0.

You work night shift? At least you are not NEET like 80% of /sg/.

>The Turks are fighting the IS
topkek
>Turkey is NATO
Should be kicked out.

I am a Turk so obviously I am biased. But we have had enough Assyrians posters here telling you the truth about them, if you are not willing to listen to me.

And another note, you think USA is arming them because they just want ISIS gone? That is it?

For Kurds, this goes deeper than Democracy and getting along with all ethnicities bringing Syria back to its glorious old self. They want their own state and this war gave them a reason to unite and finally form it. After FSA and ISIS is gone, do you REALLY expect these Kurds who have never had their own country but keep fighting and dying for it for decades will say, sure Assad I will give up my weapons, make Syria great again!

They will turn against Assad cause Assad wants to take control of WHOLE syria, no autonomy or giving up land. Uncle USA can keeps arming the YPG so that Assad will have another hard time to fight this faction in the near future.

>you think USA is arming them because they just want ISIS gone?
US arms them because chaos in the middle east is beneficial to (((certain someone))).

So they gave up? Lets see how this goes, anyway, Lavrov will probably throw Assad under the bus again if he begins to take the upper hand.

Has anyone went to Syria from /sg/? Would be epic to see a polack fighting for Assad

>They want their own state
perfectly fine with that. Assad better give them autonomy.

Why so unorganized tho?

Yeah I do. Not able to watch though as I am constantly moving and working as a team but they are ok with ear plugs hence why I will be live streaming audio from youtube. I won't be able to see their meme faces but atleast I can hear the bantz.

Wow, that certain someone must be very important to the USA then!

There was a pretty based Norwegian fighting for the YPG here some weeks ago.

There was a french that fought with YPG. Other than him there have been like 4 syrians posting from Syria here.

If you count photoshopping yourself in Syria, then yes somee Cred Forumsack already did go there.

SAA does not allow foreigners.
Maybe hezbollah would but is unlikely.
NDF? Liw al-Quds?
Very few, if any, of us know arabic/aramaic. Those that do are Syrian diaspora. The rest are bloodthirsty jihadists like Rural Ralph.

>They want their own state
they're essentially the largest stateless people in the world. People keep boohooing about the Palestinians, but the Iranians/Syrians/Turks keep forgetting about their own miserably neglected minorities.
A lot of Kurds see the stinging hypocrisy of Turkey sending aid and material to Gaza, but not to South-East Turkey. This bitterness will never go away.

Alright, thanks for the post falamaman.

I just cant understand how someone could fight for YPG. Literal communists some of them. Also why would a norwegian be interested in building Kurds a nation? Did he just want to go for an adventure and YPG is the safest for an foreigner or what? Did he tell you guys?

>(I think this is one of the things Putin and Assad played well by prioritizing moderate rebels as targets. They are trying to make sure the kurds are the only proxy option for the U.S., which will either cause them to give up or royally screw their relations with Turkey, a more important ally.)
Wew, it's like a chessgame.

Thank you for the explanation.

Cant understand why an European fight for anyone else than SAA. If Assad loses there wont be peace in decades. Too much infighting between rebels

Hello everyone, I haven't had a lot of time to post because of work, school, and other (positive) things that have occurred recently.

I'm doing an /hr/ thread where I am posting some high res pictures (or at least my script is). I plan to post some more now and if anyone wants to join me there, feel free:

The picture is acually of a Russian FSB agent

LMAO. I never know with those.

International soldiers fighting for YPG are based

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-31796228

albert pike lived during the late 1800s acoorfing to wiki is that just a bullshit quate show proof
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Pike

>communist cunt tries to play solidarity and worldrevolution
>gets rekt

I dont think thats very based.
Also
>german

there are actually many commies in the world (too many). But he said he was more a war tourist as far as I remeber.
Also, if you really hate Islamists and want to kill them, it's pretty much your only adress.
>why would a norwegian be interested in building Kurds a nation?
Why were there foreign volunteers in pretty much every seperatist liberation war?

WHY ARE THERE NO GAINZ IN EASTERN ALEPPO STILL? REEEEEEEEE

Yea i guess. I just wasnt thinking that a commie would post about his war trip to Cred Forums

Are you on acid? SAA took the eastern market plaza today.

I don't know this particular guys, but in the documentaries some of them are there to help out in the fight against ISIS, they like the kurds but the main reason they mention is to fight ISIS.

I just noticed my ID guys... I swear im not a Homo

Your worldview is pretty fucked up if you think every faction in Syria is fighting because the USA somehow convinced them to. The US simply is not that powerful- or liked. Even if the US is somewhat responsible, so many other countries are much more involved in funding the proxy war than the US. Iran and Saudi Arabia among others. I adore the idea that the US believes it can turn wars on and off, but the paychecks in the pockets of rebel fighters never came from the US. They got a tiny bit of aid and a handful of weapons, then the US fucked off.

There have been many leaks so far as to the role of the CIA in Syria and they have been minor consultant-type roles for Kurds and the FSA.

Perceived as atheist/secular force.
Little information about ethnic cleansing and a highly effective PR-campaign.
Saviour complex triggered in many messianic westerners.
Also one of the true "revolutionary" movements with iberomarxist structures, which is a major bonus to leftists in the West.

Jordan Matson is pretty based. He's on facebook. Looks like he's back in Syria again, I thought he married some kurdish girl in Norway or Sweden.

Im kinda out of the loop. How well documented are these alleged Peshmerga warcrimes?

/sg/ is a very pro LGBTQ+ general.
Don't worry about it.

why do Turkey appears to be such a necessary ally to the USA ? It seems like anything the turks can do, USA dont dare to say a word about it.

I just cant get around the fact that he is fighting for the Kurdshits. They are criminals just like FSA. Are there any christian only factions? Dont even get started with Hezbollah, they are terrorists

Reminder

Thank you. My friend is currently working in Johannesburg as a youth tutor trough a school program.

>Johannesburg
Unlucky.
There's a high possibility of you not ever seeing him again.

>Hundreds of people have been killed in Aleppo since Tuesday

good

Hoholmaps didn't update.

IDK, the Syrians I speak to directly are quite worried about landgrabs, but that is hearsay only. And generally speaking the Sunnis are more on the fence about that, Christians and other minorities do not give a shit.

wsj.com/articles/syrias-kurds-have-carved-out-a-statelet-adding-new-snags-to-a-complex-region-1472661321

Im sorry for asking stupid questions and you propably get asked this a lot but can you tell me how does the war affect the Coastal cities that SAA controls? Can the people live normal life there? Im assuming you are from that area

You are really oblivious to whats going on. I suggest you learn more about whats happening before forming your opinion.

>Pehsmerga
>Syria

Fucking hell

>Are there any christian only factions
sure, fighting along the YPG :^).
Many christians are fighting in the SSNP.
But I don't think they accept foreign recruits and getting thrown into the bloody Aleppo meatgrinder as part of some NDF cannon fodder fighting the syrian opposition (even if they are islamists) isn't really heroic. Fighting for muh freedom while being hailed as a hero by the kurds (abroad and at home) while fighting evil evil ISIS is much more attractive.

Do they expect people to take them seriously?

kek
moonofalabama.org/2016/09/todenhöfer-interview-with-al-nusra-commander-the-americans-stand-on-our-side.html

I actually showed him murder rates before he went there. He doesnt believe whites are killed there just for being whites as i persume that is the case in the farm killings. He is a naive leftist world saving idiot but still he is my friend.

eggscellend bost, but you aren't making very clear why the US would have all that interest in the ruckus in Syria

US foreign policy is dictated by its lovely "allies" (not us cucks, arabs and Israel).

Just see how Obama cucked Congress on the Saudi civil lawsuits

Yeah man. Im in Damascus, we live a pretty normal life here. Just like before the war kinda. Still we have mortars fall and such but areas controlled bu SAA are still secular places so everything is decently normal

>Just see how Obama cucked Congress on the Saudi civil lawsuits
not surprising considering Obama doesn't want to anger SA.
But that veto is widely expected to be overrided on Wednesday. Keep your ears peeled. Want to hear Saudi reaction when it does.

>Johannesburg
>"youth" tutor
it's like those Carl Svennson comics

That Turkish crescent and star on Hetfield's guitar

Sorry i said peshmerga instead of YPG. I had a brainfart

how much does a dollar worth there?

>t

archive.is/JBGTu

All faggots must be hanged or gassed desu

Before war 46sp
After war 535sp

Sorry for asking this much but what do you think of Syrians leaving the country and coming to Europe? Do you think they are traitors/cowards? What is your reason for not leaving Syria?

some guy on an Italian defense forum (with actual adults, not your typical jailbait magnet) even pavented that if it happens they should send them the declaration of war lel because it'd be one league more serious than lawsuits

I guess some people cannot read between the lines

rt.com/news/360656-us-isis-talks-proof/

> Damascus has proof US talked to ISIS militants ahead of airstrike on Syrian forces

reasons? "muh Russia, muh Iran, muh Syria". which is really just a restatement of "muh Israel"

anything else - gas attacks, barrel bombs humanitarian crises - is just rationalization / justification after the fact.

it's ridiculously easy to justify involvement in a foreign war if civilian casualties are high. all you need to do is point at whichever side you want to kill, point to the civilians they have killed (because civilian death is inevitable in these conflicts), and PRESTO your civilian population and lawmakers will be okay to send planes and bombs. "Look we're just fighting the evil guy! Pls ignore the fact that his opponents are worse."

yes first of all there are plenty within saa ranks and all it's side branches.
second there are uniquely christian groups like sootoro which are predominantly assyrian.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sootoro

There may not be as many racially-motivated murders as there are up in the farmlands, which doesn't make it better -- that just means that they'll kill anyone LMAO. I never got Joburg, unless it's through their airport.

I HAD A FALSE SOURCE DISREGARD THIS INFO

>pavented

Andreas, this is not a word in English.

still waiting on them to release the audio. not sure if they're referring to the audio itself when they say "we have evidence that the strike was deliberate", or if they're merely referring to the body of circumstantial evidence that led them to believe it was intentional from the beginning.

that being said, I think it probably was intentional and I hope they can prove it.

>rt
So you're wrong, is what you're admitting.

Can booers get NL citizenship easily like jews to Israel?

They could at least fight for the Peshmerga instead.

I'm sorry but if they end up getting killed by the Turks I don't have any sympathy for them.

J-Jew is back! i wish to see more Great Israel supporters now

Can someone explain Ivan Sidorenko to a /sg/ newfag

Look at a map. There's your answer.

Also it's the most liberal Islamic country there is. That's worth keeping around.

Most of them are civilians you idiot.

Bruh stop apologizing. Anyway I don't think of them as cowards, they just wanna let's say live and the most Syrians count this war as not their. I didn't leave cause I can't leave my family alone after most of my family members died during the war

Not talking about the WW2 sniper obviously

>Syria conflict: Obama 'deeply concerned' about Aleppo

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37477742

>Sootoro
those actually don't do anything and are just sitting around in Qamishli.
Except during the occasional NDF/Asayish chimpouts, of course. They are no fighting force. And the Kurd supporting Sutoro is even bigger than the loyalist one. I think the fighting force with the most Christians are the whirlwind eagles of the SSNP

T B H, Boers should move to my country, it's easy to do it.
And while we may be an absolute shit hole, at least you wont get murdered by niggers.
Also we are in dire need of farmers.

sorry mate, no one wants to live in Macedonia. Not even Macedonians.

Not sure, most Afrikaners that I know are preferring to stay here and continue fighting for the land as best they can -- the more whites we have, the better chance of establishing the Cape Republic. I think it was unfair that none of the countries gave free citizenship to those that wanted to leave after the fall of Apartheid.

capeparty.com/
In case you're interested.

Meh if i was in South Africa i'd move anywhere i could, that wasn't africa.

I come from a home where i was always taught love for Finland. I thought SAA was popular in those areas? I cant understand why every man is not fighting for the Syrian army. It just seems that there can never be peace or a stable country if the rebels win.
I mean is there no patriotism in Syria? Even the socialists fought for Finland in WW2 not becouse they approved our right wing government but becouse everyone wanted a better homecountry.

Thanks im actually very intersted in SA politics. I wish all the best to you.

But why would white people want to live in a poor slavic balkan country when they can live in one of the richest country on earth?
If I was Syrian, I would skip Macedonia too and head straight to western Europe.

just because you come from a sovereign state does not make you "fantasylandian" as it is not a real nation

Article about deployment was 21/09, Distance 4897 nautical miles VIA Strait of Gibraltar
Vessel speed 18 knots.
Time 11 days 08 hours
Soon

Sorry, I didn't know there were Greeks in Sweden.

do you mean its gate between Europe and the middle east ?

That, the fact it's a perfect place to position missiles against the Russians, and The Bosphorus.

Spread this like wildfire. Fuck the US government.

Stop encouraging white people to leave South Africa! We might land up in a civil war should the time to establish the Cape Republic occurs.
Whites, Afrikaners especially, are much better at fighting -- and we're already at about 9% (half of which are liberal fagelas).

Sorry but looking from the outside atleast your country seems like a lost cause. In what circumstances could a sovereign Cape state be born? Not a single western country would even recognise it.

liveleak.com/view?i=39b_1474887706 (PKK release footage of overrunning a Turkish army post)
PKK get better with their propaganda footage, but it's still a far cry from ISIS or even the moderate headcutter rebels. Where is the gopro footage? The camera is too shaky. Too bad that they don't have rich gulf donors, they could buy them better equipment.

This.

And if they try to do anything, they may even get bombed like serbia.

It's perfectly legal and protected under the constitution. More details should be on that site.
It's not going to be an all-white state, mostly whites and coloureds. Majority of the people in the Western Cape will be for it.
The shittier that this country gets, the more chance we have of pulling this off.
Should the EFF (the communists) ever win, then I suspect that it will get ugly and fighting will incur and we'll definitely pull it off.

Ok. Im still reading through the site.

They lost the fight, look at the previous thread with the Inhanete Bedel post.

Why did Hafez al-Assad had such big head?

what will happen when russia ally with turkey ? it seems inevitable

is it still up? Looks like a suicide attack, anyway.

you fags are late to the game my address has been leaked for over a month. Onur taking credit for shit he didn't do.
It were the Cred Forums turks on telegram who doxxed me because I posted pictures of my house and street. looking back, that was a bad Idea

>Too bad that they don't have rich gulf donors, they could buy them better equipment
don t worry, they have America

who gives a shit.
to store all his Muslim Brotherhood extermination ideas.

Lol no. This Turkey-Russia alliance is a Putinfag meme they parrot because they want it to be true, because they hate America.

Turkey will not ally with Russia. Turkey is NATO, the fact that Trump the Turk is in charge will never change that. Turkey and Russia have never, EVER been allies, EVER, and there's basically no reason for them to start,

>I posted pictures of my house and street

LMAO. Netanyahu's still in town after his meeting with Trump last night.
Expect him at your door SOON.

obviously onur and the Cred Forums turks who post here

>mossad is coming for me
FUGG :DDD

Hello Rod

twitter.com/ihanetebedel/status/780416754862460928

>wikipedia says its fake

>the website than anyone can edit and maintain without even basic adequate proof and hundreds of dead and incorrect links in the footers says its fake

this isn't reddit m8

hello.
My name has been available forever. it's on my steam page

yes, pretty much btfo

Well about hour ago Onur bragged with pics of your house and said your name. Oh yeah and look like because of that we will not see him for 2 weeks.

what should some internet weeb roaches do with your adress? It's not that they will show up on your porch or something.

i am not sure about that. we will see in the future what happen.

Minnesota-Chan confirmed for Rod Dreher.

PKK propaganda works with absurd numbers and record of shitty videos which barely show any fight.

yeah I know. I have the 4chanX extension so I can see deleted posts
Onur knows my coordinates but nothing else. no full name, no face, and no employer details
nothing really

I know. But the Turkish "5000 PKK killed during the last weeks" isn't much better.
For better propaganda: More gopro footage. Instead of the generic music, traditional kurdish string instrument sounds. More cute girls (the west just loves them). Oh, and a tripod for the camera would be a great start. Also, subtitles, even the fuckin sandal wearing Houthis have seem.

I remember how you were challenging people to look your house based on the pictures. Guess they were able to.

Yeah, I think I accidentally included street name in one of the photos. Then I posted the name of the lake I live by with a video of me canoeing on the lake.
I guess that was a bad idea, huh?

Did you know that Onur means Honor and it also means Honneur
and in fact
Onur is French ?

TAF is very honest about its casualties and kills. government bullshit a lot though.

We're going have some Domino's delivered to house tonight for the debate.
Don't tell him.

I fucking hope not

It's more like 5000 killed this year desu.
Well you can't do good propaganda with bad footage.

while I'm sure the PKK bullshits way more, I think both infos have to be taken with a grain of salt.
Reminds me of the American body counts in Vietnam: One magazine fired into the jungle thicket = at least three dead Vietcong.

Bosnian ancestors.

that's his account, he's with peshmerga though.
instagram.com/peshmerganor/

intersting, not him though. He was with the YPG.

you cant hide casualties in turkey. şehit (martyr) is official status in turkey. their families get compensation, monthly payments and priority for state jobs. i remember a family sued army because their suicided son so he can be declared şehit.

>"The U.S. support the opposition, but not directly. They support the countries which support us. But we are not yet satisfied with this support. They should support us with highly developed weapons. We have won battles thanks to the "TOW" missiles. We reached a balance with the regime through these missiles. We received the tanks from Libya through Turkey. Also the "BMs" - multiple rocket launchers"

almasdarnews.com/article/nusra-commander-syria-us-supporting-usbut-not-enough/

aint that just great

I'm not talking about the accurate turkish casualty numbers but about the alleged PKK numbers.

SAA is dropping 6 gorillion bombs of east aleppo and UN concern is reaching dangerous levels

F

There'll be a huge combined military campaign to liberate Mosul and ypg is out of this.

lel that isn't actually minnesota, do a reverse image search, it is from some random forum in 2012

I wonder if the Peshmerga will be part of this. Probably just in a supporting role.
Norwegian YPG guy obviously won't, since he's sitting around in Norway.

>The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) has mobilized several thousand soldiers in the east Aleppo countryside, as they prepare to attack the Islamic State's defenses near the Kuweires Military Airport.

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-prepares-storm-east-aleppo/

Are they actually going to go through with this? Seems very ambitious.

>We received the tanks from Libya through Turkey.
This is why I dont care about Benghazi embassy killings
That was what that SA goon ambassador was doing there was funneling weapons
I also find it hilarious that US gets away with this shit and then accuses Russia of supplying Ukraine rebels with tanks

waste of mapower if true. Especially the push for Al-Bab would be moronic.

No way. It's disinfo to try to cover another front.

There were some IS attacks on the area around the Kuweires airport

The only reasonable objective for this that I can think of would be to maybe capture a few surrounding areas if they are easier defendable

Yep how many times has the SAA published reports of big offensives they are planning only to go in the opposite direction
Khan Thouman hills gonna get a pounding would be my guess or Ghouta pocket reduction

Maybe they want to cuck the Turks by taking it before them.

Erdogan promised to take it, now Assad vows to take it.

You know how these savages are with their pride.

yeah and the US gave erdo 30 days to do it before they activate the kurd card

albab race when?

>Ghouta pocket reduction
This operation is continiously happening anyway, there would be no point "distracting" from this by threatening an other enemy.

Khan Touman seems more likely since there is no big offensive ongoing; still it is another enemy

Maybe Syrian gov feigns an Aleppo province attack on IS to draw more IS forces there which in turn will complicate the Turkish/Rebels and Kurdish advances there while at the same time possibly relieving some pressure off Deir ez-Zor?

Erdogan promises a lot, don't believe in everything he says

it's already on.
Funny that everyone is forgetting that ISIS have a a say in that matter, too.

The Al-Bab dream is over

>Turkey-backed rebel group in Syria joins Jihadist alliance

NEW THREAD

I made this. Comfier days friends, comfier days.

so? Do you think Turkey has any problem with that?

Umm yes? If your proxy stops fighting for you and joins another alliance then yes Turkey as a problem with it.

That's not what I meant at all, the U.S. simply added fuel to the fire. The thing is, it was a shitload of fuel, and even though the U.S. may not have created the conditions for dissent (dictatorship, obvious corruption, usual ME stuff), it + its allies' support probably made the difference between a crushed rebellion and a 5 year civil war.

As far as I know, the CIA gave the rebels unlimited TOW cheat codes. I would say paychecks probably come from regional allies. I only mentioned the U.S. because he was asking about the U.S. foreign policy.

yeah basically what you said
>US foreign policy is dictated by its lovely "allies" (not us cucks, arabs and Israel).

I think it was just too juicy of a bite not to take.

>longtime soviet ally, and now russian ally
>highway for the most anti-israel jihadist group in existence (hezbollah)
>anti-israel itself, with disputed territory (golan heights)
>alawite dictator ruling sunni majority country (just sectarian war my shit up senpai)

why? Turkey is supporting the "Army of Conquest" too. And I didn't hear a word about them leaving the Euphrates shield operation.