John Oliver strong with Hillary

Will Trump ever recover?
youtube.com/watch?v=h1Lfd1aB9YI

It is the current year after all
Why not a woman president? It's 2016

>beta cuck with Hillary

A beta cuck that's admired by millions of milleanials. If you add to this the avengers propaganda then you have two hard blows at his image.
I wonder if everyone from the 18-39 range will even dare to vote for him.

If all these satire news shows rely on idiots being in office for them to make fun of, wouldn't their support for a candidate imply that candidate is worse than the other?

WEAK CHIN
E
A
K

C
H
I
N

>Angela Merkel
>Tarja Halonen

No more, please.

You guys are seriously underestimating my fellow millenials because all you see are what the god damned baby boomers, who are the ones in charge of the media right now, are showing you.

They're putting all these millenials in front of you to make you and the rest of their kind think that's what this generation is, so their generation, which literally fucked everything up for the last 6 decades, has someone to pin the blame on as they wither away and fucking die, but you're not paying attention to a very, very large silent group of millenials that are doing some great work behind the scenes that will come to the forefront soon. Probably as soon as the boomers finally start dying off and they start truly taking over.

This is a generation coming of age that grew up with the total accumulated knowledge of the entire history of the human race at their fingertips.

The world is about to change in a big, big, big way.

I supposed to watch the whole episode?

Lol nah

>Dilma Rousseff (BTFO)

Yes, "millenials" are monolithic in their ideals.

You're a fucking moron.

Yes, with PC at the front of everything. Millennials will be the baby boomers x2

Where did I say that millenials were monolithic in their ideals? In fact, I said the opposite. That all that's being presented of millenials right now is this monolithic stereotype that's not true.

You fucking dipshit.

Quite a large portion of millennials are pissed off at how the world is forming but are too afraid of persecution by their pears to ever speak up about it. The violent left does a decent job of silencing any opposing thought, so they never speak up.

>millions of beta cuck milleanials

>Are you gonna vote for King Picolo who only has an evil power level of 500, or would you rather vote for Frieza who has an evil power level of 1 Million!?

Its like he doesn't realize there are 3rd parties. He literally tells the viewer they are pigeonheld to voting for hillary despite the obvious hangups he just explained.

This is so disingenuous and forced, it hurts. Why does he not promote a third party if he can clearly see from these scandals that both candidates are corrupt. If you are objective, you don't tell people, "well its either we take your leg, or your balls. But at least without your balls you can live and function completely normally in day to day life."

#onlyeatalittleshit

Can he even vote?

You can't trick me into watching Current Year Tonight.

Well his audience is mostly left leaning.
That is a fair assumption, right?
So if he tells his audience to vote third party then Hillary would lose more votes than trump.

He has to make the "lesser of two evils" argument.

it's either that or his program is heavily and financially supported by leftist money.

>Leftist puppets endorse leftist candidate!
Truly shocking.