MSNBC

The Lügenpresse can't keep getting away with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/aR2G0
freebeacon.com/politics/msnbc-one-of-trumps-tasks-debate-stop-lying/
kongregate.com/games/rete/dont-shit-your-pants
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hillary would never lie to us. She is a star.

>stop lying
>not on Hillary's list

Why is msnbc so open about their bias?

is image real

Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

archive.is/aR2G0

Can they be any more obvious?

f(ourth)pbp

Their anus is equally gaped. I mean, open.

Fuck hillary and fuck non whites

It's real.

freebeacon.com/politics/msnbc-one-of-trumps-tasks-debate-stop-lying/

They think nobody notices.

They don't realize trust in the media is at an all time low.

>sell her presidency
To the highest bidder?

At least it isn't a tax-funded public network like the BBC.

Hillary has sold her presidency already, long ago

You could swap these tasks and they would make more sense.

Being retarded is essentially a job requirement to get hired as a journalist

It is insulting how open it is.
And people call me a cynic. How low does your opinion of humanity have to be to think that would fool anyone?

>Hillary's """""jokes"""""
I hope she does this, I want to see her poll numbers plummet to the single digits

To bad they can't sell it to the people hahah!

I'm genuinely wiping tears out of my eyes from laughter because one of the items on Hilary's check list is

>tell some jokes, grrrrl

These people are fucking clueless, I love it.

It's like a hidden call for help. They are whispering desperately for someone to notice.

Aside from the obvious bias, that's awful alive all round. Clinton has no ability to be funny. Forcing the meme that she's disciplined and professional is her strong suit.

How does MSNBC know she has jokes to get off?

>Fuck Trump and fuck white people

Nice to see some people with such grand goals in life, just how do you expect to go about fucking Trump and every white person on this planet?

>literally projecting Hillary's faults onto Trump

it's like they're not even trying any more

>Fuck hillary and fuck non whites
hello fbi. have you arrested hillbag yet?

Literally everything under Trump's tasks applies to Hillary.

Sounds like it's gonna be much tougher for Hillary desu.

Hilary

>Don't delete the podium
>Don't murder own staff
>Don't die

Trump
>Whatever the fuck he likes

scheisen lugenpresse zicke zacke

>be the clinton who shines in a smaller crowd

why have jews got so blatant with their propaganda, its like they're trying to use reverse psychology to get trump elected

Makes sense. She's got plenty of small crowd experience.

It's not like trying actually helped.

Trump has taught them that they don't have the control over the populous that they thought they had.

Kek wills it.

Not really a Trump fan either but i'm disgusted by german media
>know mostly normies
>they think Trump is ultimate evil
>Hillary dindu nuthing

>Sell her presidency
To Saudi Arabia?

i think they might get some sort of government money in the form of grants

I actually interpret this as pro-trump

>sell presidency
hinting at selling out to donors of clinton foundation
>shines in small crowd
translation: she'll fail miserably at event with more viewers than foozball
>get those jokes off
terrible teleprompted quips preferable than hillary trying to talk politics

>stop lying
shut down clinton when she talks about emails
>show humility
don't stoop to clinton's level when she makes ad hominem attacks on him
>fill in gaps
add polish to perfect campaign

Germany is fucked.

Who would you rather have leading your country?

Because Drumpf is a natural-born liar. It's part of his genetics.

I hadn't thought about that...

Thank you for correcting the record. $0.02 have been deposited in your account.

poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle

I know. He lied about Haiti.

Yep, I largely suspect that's Trump's entire point, his entire strategy. Since Hart in 1988 they've known they can eject any candidate they want, that was the turning point which enables the TMZ-politics that Trump is using to bully and meme his way into the presidency without doing much of substance. He hasn't even published a policy and Hillary's policy is pointless to look at, without something to compare it to there's nothing interesting to talk about - at least nothing interesting for the generations of people raised on immature as fuck dicks-and-boobies media that stoops to the lowest common denominator whenever it's goals are even remotely threatened.

These filthy media manipulators have manipulated us into such a complacency they've actually lost control - they need ratings, they need money, so the audience is in control of the subject matter in the immediate sense. They can't stop paying attention to Trump, he's playing them and their system like a goddamn fiddle. They never should have set the bar so low and he's going to roast them with their own childish degeneracy.

First thing he's going to say when he gets elected is "L-L-L-Look at you A-America PANTING and sWeatING as yOU ruN throuGH mY coRRiDoRs..." and then he'll burn the lowest-common-denominator bridge behind him like a victorious Khan. And it won't even seem inconsistent or sudden - he's literally called the media garbage the entire fucking time.

Ebin. Simply ebin.

be more stealthy next time

You seriously? OMG, #IMWITHHER!
Clinton did good thing to Haiti.

What's marvelous is that they are supporting a candidate more right wing than Clinton.

>Foreign Policy?
Countless proxy wars with or without US troops from the Billary days to Senator to Sec State

>Immigration
Even Bernie Sanders and Marxian economists agree that globalisation of Labor leads to atomization of the work force, since different groups are used to different living standards. The best thing to do is not kick away the third world ladder, not acccelerate brain drain, and rout out the scum that has been ruining things.

>Trade
Trump wants to audit out FTAs. Some portions are just investor protection clauses. Some are protectionism in poor disguise. Some are obsolete if other nations don't play by WTO rules. Some aren't needed any more.

>Domestic taxation
Trump wants to lower taxes for the middle class but remove the hedge fund payroll tax exemption, so they are taxed at the same rate throughout their income just as someone else getting the same salary would, to plug the Medicare hole.

>Energy
So Trump may not believe in MMCC. So what? who is closer to getting us off fossil Reliance- a Trump who is lukewarm about nuclear, or a Clinton who has taken fossil donations and with the rest of the congressional democrats killed new breeder plants with scaremongering?

They're both right wing on security/surveillance though .

I would think WeeeedBruhs would rather a pro federalism Trump get in and allow their shitty state to decriminalize whatever they want instead of HRC who wants to centralize Law Enforcement activities.

your not very good at this are you?

That's very good! I hope she's will win the debate.

>Get those jokes off, adding levity
ah the ol' "Pokemon Go-to-the-polls" good times

About what?

>Get those jokes off
If Hillary was able to get things off, Lewinski would never have been in the news

>shines in small crowds

>I HOLD MY RALLIES IN THE HOTEL LOBBY IN FRONT OF 16 PEOPLE BECAUSE I WANTED TO

>Sell her presidency
She already did!

>he's literally called the media garbage the entire fucking time.

and your making this seem like a bad thing why? are you a literal paid shillary supporter? fuck the biased lying jew media you fucking kike.

Fill in his policies

Holy shit he has more detail than Hillary by fucking far

Trump is a crypto-jew who will invade Iran and backstab the US as soon he is elected, but the media (specially the Brazilian media) is so dishonest with the guy that I almost want him to win.

you can tell a skype wrote it
thats how skypes always talk

>sell her presidency (what she would do)
Freudian slip?

What the fuck is a skype?

code word for person of hebrew descent

>freebeacon.com/politics/msnbc-one-of-trumps-tasks-debate-stop-lying/

>(((David)) (((Rutz)))

slang for a google

Feel free to add more guys

Close down operations

>CLINTON'S TASK TONIGHT

kongregate.com/games/rete/dont-shit-your-pants