Hello Centipedes

>hey user I've been on reddit for months now and I saw you mentioned. It's a great community it seems with awesome memes.

>I was wondering though about the Jewish stuff. It doesn't make sense. Milo is the leader of the alt-right and he is Jewish

>isn't Ben Shapiro Jewish too? He's one of us too.

>anyway hi and I can't wait to meme with you lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE
youtube.com/watch?v=t0otOKQAJTc
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
youtube.com/watch?v=pkXKOtii9yM
youtube.com/watch?v=OfAyNrEsqic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Careful not to fall for it.

You have the incorrect definition of the word Jew. Please re-read pol for another year then feel free to post.

What, the antisemitic stuff? Is it just memes? We've got some spicy memes on the_donald, i get it.

Don't fall for jewish lies.

Globalist Jews must be wiped off this earth..

Hitler did nothing wrong.

What lies though? I'm in college and I'm pretty smart, I don't see any lies. Are you paranoid?

lol so edgy

keep lurking. You'll figure it out

>Milo is the leader of the alt-right and he is Jewish

Tip top b8 there son.

The ovens in Auchwitz couldn'tve burned the neccisary amount of bodies (6 million) in time. (20 years)

And this implies they were as effectient as modern crematoriums.

Cool thread.

Welcome, nice meme kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE

youtube.com/watch?v=t0otOKQAJTc

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

youtube.com/watch?v=pkXKOtii9yM

youtube.com/watch?v=OfAyNrEsqic

edgy but true

You do know that they used other methods for exterminating the Jews right?

jews orchestrated the holohoax to get money from the goys like you

Not even in holocaust lies is that correct.

NatSocs supposedly burned the bodies and that's why there wasn't so many dead bodies.

Also, the gaschambers would've needed to be airtight yet all of "gas chamber shower rooms" are not airtight and some even had windows that you could open.

This guy is right. Pic related.

kek

do you have the one about the masturbation machines lmao

The Alt-Right is American garbage.

you look like an honest cool black guy

I would throw back 40s and listen to Doug E Fresh w/ you.

>jewgle image search
>results found
>entire post in greentext
wtf r u doin?

Spice on the Donald is to redpill people. The anti semetic vibe here is to scare away cucked morons, or expose them. I had the same issues you did till I lurked and posted and figured it out. Be proud of your culture but as long as you put America first and hate globalism and Zionism you're good. I'm Jewish but milos a shill, watch out

>I'm Jewish but milos a shill, watch out
please tell me you have the screencapped thread where Cred Forums researches their surnames for Jewish ancestry and the majority of the participants find out they have Jews in the family

Wish I did. To me the actual unironic anti-semites on here are fucking hilarious. Like blacks blaming the white man for all their problems