DEFECATE IN DEBATE

DEFECATE IN DEBATE

I am asking all Magicians of Kek to spend an hour before the debate begins clearing your mind, focusing your intent, and meditating. Do your meditation method of choice, i.e. quiet reflection, sigil magik, visualization, sex magik, energy work, prayer, or even just reading the dankest memes you have. All of us need to focus our willpower on making something happen.

Maybe as simple as a little trip up and cough attack. Maybe something as large as a full on seizure on live TV. Whatever it may be, our focus, intent, and energy must all be present tonight.

KEK WILLS IT!

Trump will say something that will give Hillary the shakes.

The poop is just going to run down her leg and onto the floor.

>mfw I'm going to be watching the debates 4am local time just to see an old hag soil her pants

>I want the Indian vote

bless-ed with the holy 8!

she's a mess. she's gonna shit her pants and fall over.

KEK HEAR OUR CALL!
DEFECATE IN DEBATE!

nice

poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle

THROUGH HIM

WITH HIM

IN HIM

WITH THE UNITY OF THE HOLY KEK

ALL DUBS ARE YOURS OH HOLY PEPE

FOREVER AND EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR

MAY HILARY SHIT

MAY HER PANTSUIT SPLIT

MAY SHE HACK AND COUGH

MAY HER BOWELS POP

HER BRAIN WILL FRY

THE WENCH SHALL DIE

Should turn this into a drinking game?
Take a drink every time she coughs
Take a shot of aftershock every time she has a seizure
Shotgun a beer if she falls.
Drink a mudslide of she shits herself.
Yell "praise kek" evertime she gets trolled.

Repeating digits for shart in pantsuit

>DEFECATE IN DEBATE
LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN!

AMEN
>kek

post your poo poo pee pees to concentrate memetic magic

Dubs say she will poo poo and donnie will smeel it and it smeel bad kekekek

Why are you guys so obsessed with seeing her shit herself, is that your fetish? Sick, you degenerate fucks

Yes.

I'm not an occult worshiper and I will not pray to Kek but I know our Lord Jesus Christ and the father God almighty will not allow the witch to stand. I will be praying in the hour leading up to the debate for her to fall or have some type of other bodily injury and her satanic globalist rituals to be exposed in the process.
In the name of Christ and God almighty, Amen!

It will happen. But she has a poop bag so no one will notice!