Cred Forums BTFO again

>Cred Forums BTFO again

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=8c8_1471824581
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3806185/Woman-26-abducted-raped-gang-six-migrants-Iraq-Syria-Bahrain-spiked-night-out.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AleZLZjDUbs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wow this really made be visualize the current year's situation in a new light

Yes

t. someone who isn't going to have to deal with Muffins

Kitten bites your hand
*explodes while raping women*

>If you were a refugee in an already safe country, would you risk drowning just for those sweet benefits? Yes you would.

That's our actual Syrian refugee problem.

But of course you will be the first to call out for limiting the rights of American shorthairs when that cat does bite.

Get Fucked.
We Are Taking Over.
Deal with it.

The kitten is actually a rattlesnake pretending to be a kitten to get citizenship though

The best answer is to leave the kittens where you found them.

i would GORGE myself on kittens

This would be a better analogy if you said the kittens were going to rape little children and then explode.

I cannot believe the audacity of anyone who would compare the death of actual human beings to the minor inconvenience of being bitten on the hand.

>Refugees are kittens
They're more like snakes.

>"Be Afraid!"
Liberals fearmonger all the fucking time.

I wouldn't drown them. The Atlantic Ocean drowns them.

>kittens

More like ugly niggers

Made me process information and come to a conclusion based on the previously mentioned information!

>drown them all

wut. No i'd just not put my hand in there. Why do liberals always exaggerate what people say?

It's more like
"If I gave you a basket of kittens, and told you only one or two just- just might NOT bite you -- would you drown them all?

Not only would the kitten bite you but itd also kill you and the other kittens

A democratic government (like those of Europe) has an obligation to protect the interests of its people.
Taking "refugees" in while they might pose a threat (any threat, even non-deadly) is not in the best interests of the people, therefore, doing so is treason.

having the opportunity to kill worthless ingrate cats, say by feeding them to righteous allah hating dogs? but not? go away mudslime.

Biting the living shit out of my hand and drowning them preemptively are not the apt comparison for refugees. Blowing up the bar I am drinking in and slicing of my genitals for an ISIS propaganda video are outside of the average kittens capacity for violence. Fuck you, parsley, ____,rosemary, and thyme.

>It's worth letting some American's die in durka blasts to virtue signal to the world how unracist we are instead of fixing actual problems

yea I'd drown them, no remorse

Definately, I fucking hate cats.

Kittens are cute, refugees aren't, invalid argument and comparison.

I'm starting to begrudgingly quite enjoy the 'Cred Forums btfo' meme now, even though I know it's shit. Why?

Drumpfkins BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

You can try, faggot.

>If I handed you a bunch of battle hardened kittens from a warzone where kittens gruesomely murder other kittens every day and told you that some of them might want to see you dead, would you let them into your home or tell me to take them back?

Bitches, please. Kittens are more human than rapefugees

So one of the cats is dangerous

Why not leave them the fuck alone

what's your favourite breed of cat, Cred Forums? mine is a tie between the nigerian asylum fraudster, and the somewhat rarer long-haired ISIS sympathiser

Another Argentinian poster with a proper understanding of the duties of a government. Clearly Hitler did make it over there and educated some of you.

Still not white though.

>still can't thread a valid argument

OP is a faggot, again

Did the skittles analogy say to smash, destroy, or throw all the skittles into the ocean because some may be poisoned? No, it asked if you would eat them or leave them alone.

Yes
I hate cats

Is this actually real or just bait?

I can't believe Americans are still even debating this, you have Europe as an example of exactly what happens and some people still believe they're distraught families fleeing war rather than North African Muhammad looking for gibs and fiki.

2016 and not killing cats at every opportunity

liveleak.com/view?i=8c8_1471824581

That's not really the Syrian refugee problem.

It's not like a cat can rape my daughters or kill me.

>killing masses of innocent people in gruesome terrorist attacks = a kitty biting your hand

I choose not to agree with this.

>actively causing death is the same as maybe potentially causing some harm via inaction
k

Why drown them? Just don't let them in your home until you find out which one is the biter. It's really not that hard.

The worst bit of this is 'lol random!' joke tacked onto it. What sort of braindead cretin finds that in any way amusing?

kill em all
let kek sort em out

Cats aren't religious and they sure as hell aren't going around killing people.
Only their larger cousins are capable of mauling someone.

>It's not like a cat can rape my daughters or kill me.
Obviously, we aren't violent like dogs.

More like
>basket full of kittens
>one will kill you

Answer: Don't let them into your house and put them back where they came from

Lynch the meow niggers! Dog race master race!

of course these liberal faggots choose the whitest looking kitten...

Yes

This isn't going to go well with people with an allergy to cats.

Cats don't have strict religious and political beliefs drilled into them.

It kinda simplifies the whole deal.

What is this shitty attempt at an appeal.

I think we should place the kittens by the river and the let the fittest survive.

once again the cuckery of the regressive left just shines through once more

1 out of six refugees are dangerous? Didnt know that.
Or may it be that this analogy totally screwed? Nah, can't be

A kitten can be raised different. An Arab has it in his blood.

>Thinking it's muffins

It's obviously the kitten with the most visible pinkest lips, those always seem to bite

Best answer

burn every cater

is that acid inside? reaction is pretty odd

See, the problem is that refugees don't bite like kittens. They bite like fucking rattlesnakes which can fucking kill you.
And they aren't cute like kittens either, they look like pic related.

So given this new knowledge, if those kittens had beards and rags on their heads and screamed "ALLAHU ACKBAR" while biting people and killing them with toxic venom then yes I would drown the whole fucking basket. Then I would go watch the debate because this descision is so easy it bores me.

To sum up OPs thread.

"CONVERT TO ISLAM STOP BEING RACIST! ALLOW MILLIONS OF MILITARY AGED MEN TO TAKE OVER YOUR NATIONS BECAUSE THE TV SHOWED A FEW PICTURES OF CHILDREN!"

Le CTR ISIS did no wrong meme.

>equating several lives lost to a kitten biting your hand

Are these dumb cunts attacking their own propaganda, or are they unaware of the M&M bullshit?

the problem isnt biting my hand specifically but issue is that one "cat" might fucking blow up a building with 10,000 people in it.

Since when does denying Syrians refuge equate to drowning them to death? Silly shit like this isn't even worth the catcha.

>Not letting in refugees = sentencing them to death
Bummer.

No, I wouldn't drown them but sure as fuck I wouldn't bring them in my fucking home and let them shit everywhere.

Yes i would

>valid argument

3 poison skittles means whole bowl is bad?

by that logic we shouldn't let white people be cops right? the "few" bad white cops means that having whites as police is too dangerous - better just to get rid of all of them. note this applies to bankers, lawyers, judges, teachers, priests, etc. - pretty much any occupation of import should not have white "people" in them.

thanks skittles for clearing that up!

*just might sporadically explode after infecting millions of other cats with a dangerous ideology and inflicting instability in the cat society

Aye, BTFO, except not really. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3806185/Woman-26-abducted-raped-gang-six-migrants-Iraq-Syria-Bahrain-spiked-night-out.html

>Have a problem with a shit ton of stray cats in the USA
>Comparing Refugees to Cats
>"Why wont you just LET THEM IN!"

Its a pet """"spa"""""
They are just giving her a shower
youtube.com/watch?v=AleZLZjDUbs

No, I won't drown them.

Do note that:
Letting them live in Turkey = not drowning them
Encouraging them to cross the Mediterranean by rewarding them with free gibs if they survive = drowning them.

If you knew even one car might blow a tire, spin out of control and cause your death would you ever drive again?

Drown the kittens?
More like leave the basket of ravenous kittens alone instead of bringing it inside.
How dumb

Someone should attach the picture of the 49 fags who were killed to the op's picture.
Or all the people killed in France and Belgium.

I'd let ten thousand rapefugee crotch-demons starve to save just one kitten. To call these savages "animals" is an insult to innocent creatures like kittens.

> implying somebody said to drown all syrians

Yes.
Fuck cats.
They are worthless animals that we domesticated because they looked fucking cute and they've never served any purpose to mankind.
Dogs are man's best friend and can prove companionship. They also helped man during wars and in prehistoric times, hunting.
Cows give us milk that we do a lot of things with.

Cats don't do shit.

Fuck the cats.

OR all the 9/11 victims, or San Bernardino, or the WA mall shooting, or the cafe bombing in Bangladesh or Jakarta.

Truly the religion of peace.

Enjoy your famine after mice and other vermin destroy your crops.

Cats kill pests, dumbass.
If you want to keep mice from eating your winter grain stores you own a cat.

>They are worthless animals that we domesticated because they looked fucking cute and they've never served any purpose to mankind.

This is b8 right?

I just want them gone. Not necessarily dead.

>picking the lightest kitten out

that's colour based discrimination!!!!
I CAN'T EVEN

>More like leave the basket of ravenous kittens alone instead of bringing it inside.

No, it's leaving it alone vs. placing a big pile of cat foods on the other side of a river and then act shocked when some of them drown.

[rapes in arabic]

Ignoring the fact that kittens are cute, say do these people just let feral animals inside their homes? Or do they keep them out because they might, just might have a disease or be violent?

Police brutality is a problem that hasn't been solved yet, and it's not gonna get solved if we keep piling new problems on top of it.

Now we have police killings + terrorist attacks. Nothing's solved. Nothing's better. We sure do have a higher body count though.

>getting bitten by a kitten is the same thing as getting killed or raped
>facing the consequences of your own poor decisions is the same as imposing these consequences on other unwilling people
>grown-ass arab men are helpless just like kittens and have no responsibility to stay defend their country
>refusing to take a personal risk to help someone is the same as actively killing them

I see we really did a number on your cognitive skills with our subversive "education" system, goyim.

Even a cat can earn its keep by catching mice.
What do the "refugees" do to make them worth preserving?

Cats catch and kill disease-spreading vermin you fucking moron.

>not taking them all in means you directly kill them all

k

They should change that question to
"might, just might murder you and your beloved ones in the name of some old VN MC."
I wanna see how many dead kittens would show up after that.

They give us delicious arabic food!
Isn't that worth tearing down all your border control?

And then compare the death of kittens to the minor inconvenience of not being flown to America to be given money.

If I know one of this fuckers is gonna try to kill ;e you better believe I'd drown the little cunt

>implying OP isn't a regular Joe like you or me who just wanted to get his (You) ration early and clock out

so you agree with me then? get rid of refugees and whites? these groups have bad skittles in them so they need to go

No I would drown them because there is no place for them here.

Fuck if you told me that, I'd take the entire basket out back and douse it in gasoline before starting the roast.

Wow. My thoughts are make run really really fast now after reading this.
Wow. I can't believe is of happen! Is still running fast

I'm sorry kids but we can't take in 6 cats they'll ruin the fucking house and it's not gonna be you cleaning up after them.

Great but the analogy should be using snakes instead of kittens.

No, we just need to fix our own problems before we take new ones on.

Do you really think the police force would be better if it were primarily Mexican instead of white? Do you have any idea how much Mexicans dislike black people?

> get rid of refugees and whites
To be accepted in a country you're not a citizen of is a privilege. To remain in a country you are a citizen of is a right. Denying someone a privilege is not the same thing as violating someone's right.

We aren't drowning refugees. We just want them to fuck off. I'd just return the kittens.

Cause being killed is totally equal to being bitter
The real question is would you let a pack of "domesticated" tigers in your house

I don't like cats, I'm not a faggot

If the damage was 1 to 1 sure then I wouldnt but if you said the kitten will affect the lives of many other people if given the opportunity id be throwing a bag in the river.

Stop shitposting on Cred Forums, Sonic

>not letting them in your country is equal to drowning them
>this is what lefties believe

Even more preposterous regarding the "refugees" that passed through one or more safe countries to get to one where they get better welfare benefits. Who the fuck wastes their time making these pictures?!

Refugees aren't cute

They forgot the rabies, and that I can't keep pets in my condo.

Isnt this the same argument feminazis make to jail/kill all men or conclude they are all rapists?

Equating people with kittens is very problematic and belittling.

You can try and hand me a basket of kittens, but I'm not gonna reach out and grab it. I do in-fact have room for them in my house, I just simply don't want a bunch of filthy animals running around that I have to feed for nothing.

This analogy sucks, see how easy it is to rip apart?

Why are liberals so stupid and gay and wrong?

If the worst thing I had to worry about from a Syrian """"refugee"""" was having my hand bitten, then maybe this image would almost have a point.

I have a box full of kittens

Some of them have been dipped in anthrax

Should you send the box to the furnace, or take your chances with them?