DO NOT FORGET: The 2012 debates were mainly won and lost on social media within the first 30mins

In the first debate, Romney supporters BTFO of Obama supporters (on social media) and swayed public opinion for perceived Romney "win".

Obama supporters were far better prepared for the next debates and they BTFO of Romney supporters.

The TV networks will be posting the shitposting stats from Twitter tonight and weighing it into calling the winner like in 2012.

DO NOT JUST SIT ON HERE SHITPOSTING WERE IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER.

Rev up your fucking twatters and lets get a win tonight lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_psXn_VJ_AE
discord.gg/JeszB
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/780495931422584832
youtube.com/watch?v=HzP2K57vx8c
youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc
discord.gg/GEbFAuA
mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/780036776354340864
twitter.com/USATODAY/status/780490984639651840
youtube.com/watch?v=AmC_7WONyoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump. this is good info

bumparooni

Bingo
Bump

Cred Forums is probably at least as popular as twitter at this point desu.

bumps for Trumps

>implying there's going to be a social media once Obummer gives away the internet

Well what are the hashtags?

1. No
2. If you are on Cred Forums you probably already support Trump. We want to target people that might not support Trump, like Twitter users.

Something relating to Americans first? It'll be the first time a lot of people have seen Trump.

bamp

have fun with the heavy censorship.

t. occational twitter user

We know what we're up against, but doing something on Twitter is better than nothing. Plus if they do censor tonight, that helps make Twitter look bad anyway.

Make fake liberal accounts to call for Lesters head on behalf of Clinton too.

Not just twitter, Youtube streams or videos, Posts on any and all politically or socially minded Farcebook pages, and also on every poll as it goes live.

Which is why we'd have an actual impact if we shitpost on Twitter instead of here. The news will report the tweets, not our Cred Forums shitposts. Dumbass.

Scramble the best shitposters!

This is beginning to feel like the greatest meme battle of our time. This day will go down in history as the "meme heard around the world". Prepare for battle.

But twitter wasn't complete shit 4 years ago. It's not the same power it used to be

i'll be on twitter. Any other places where I can drop some subtle redpills? Forums or something? I have to do something more than shitpost....

will be there with you

BUT

This usually means there is a hashtag that follows with what ever is going on.

That's what trends.

What was the hashtag last time? Is the hashtag similar?

#TrumpWon?
#TrumpWins?
#HillLost?

just post full speed in every hashtag that appears in the top list

the entire list will probably be all related to the debate

we need shitposting on a full international scale also, every nation here needs to post pro-trump shit in all trending debate hastags

keep spamming "Trump is winning" etc non-stop

We just gotta do our part for Me. Trump.

Every Hillary slip up and fucked facial expression will need to be made into meme format in real time.

Donald will need to be trending on Twitter 1 hour before the debate and 5 hours afterwards.

Need to call out (((fact checking))) when the moderator says something fucking stupid.

All in all enjoy yourselves. Hillary is going to stroke out on live television.

i will be on twitter. WE NEED A GOOD HASHTAG TO GET IT STARTED OFF THE BAT.

so far there's 3 promoted ones

#debatenight
#debates2016
and #debates

Good question. If we find a good one, we might be able to get something trending.

Something like #HillaryIsKill but less faggoty and more normie

I am asking all Magicians of Kek to spend an hour before the debate begins clearing your mind, focusing your intent, and meditating. Do your meditation method of choice, i.e. quiet reflection, sigil magik, visualization, sex magik, energy work, prayer, or even just reading the dankest memes you have. All of us need to focus our willpower on making something happen.

Maybe as simple as a little trip up and cough attack. Maybe something as large as a full on seizure on live TV. Whatever it may be, our focus, intent, and energy must all be present tonight.

KEK WILLS IT!

this

THIS IS A WAR, FUCKING SHITPOST LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SHITPOSTED BEFORE

WE CAN BACK EACHOTHER UP

#HilldogInTheDogHouse ?

#ShesFallenAndCan'tGetUp

Please please Cred Forums

Try not to shitpost on twitter with obviously autistic natsoc/pepe accounts.

Someone make a "poll rigging general" after the debate and get everyone to vote Trump in all those "who won the debate" polls on social media and news sites

oh better one

#HillaryForPrison

What about:

#WeStandWithTrump
#TrumpIsOurVoice
#CrookedHillary
#MAGA
#DestroyHer
#LyingClinton
#WakeUpHillary

No, you sometimes have to meet your enemies on their battlefield. You can't expect to win the war by only fighting at home, you must take it to their home, as well. Crush their will, subvert their resources, break their delusions and have them come to grips with the fact that globalism will not win.

ITS SHILL TIME LADS. FIRE UP YOUR TWITTER ARMIES.
>#TRUMPWON
>#DEBATENIGHT
>#TRUMP

Anyone have any twitter bots that can do this? Or can we drum some up real quick?

Post your twitter her and I will follow and retweet tonight. Mine is bzzsaw

Actually we might be able to get Doctor Who fags on our side if we use #Debates2016 #SheLooksTired

>WE NEED A GOOD HASHTAG TO GET IT STARTED OFF THE BAT.

How about starting a hastag like 30mins before the start so it's fully heated up by the time shit kicks off?

#TrumpTowersOverHill or some shit that will get under the Demoshits skin and initiate the battle

#LifeAlert

#TrumpWins

There are Hillary supporters?

I like the that one hah. Pretty unique and catchy.

The debate will definitely filter out ones with that. The hashtag we use needs to be solely focused on our candidate, we need to play defense here. Trump is our offense.

kek

MAKE TWITTER GREAT AGAIN! We need to get this hashtag fired up before the debate starts.
>#TRUMPWON
>#TRUMPWON
>#TRUMPWON
>#TRUMPWON

This!!

This. We need to set up a guideline to make sure that this will work.

1.Nothing resembling Natsoc
2.Limited pepe memes
3.Nothing racist or derogatory
4.Profile pictures that wont trigger the typical normie

What else should be on the list?

>>#TRUMPWON
>>#TRUMPWON
>>#TRUMPWON
>>#TRUMPWON
This

Spotted the newfag shitter. Fuck off, kid.

And I should add that this would only be used right when the debate starts - and since there is probably very little overlap between DrWho tumblrinas and Cred Forums, we'd be adding people who normally would disagree.

They'll use the hashtag just so they can squee with their friends about it.

Korea has gone too fucking far.

Now they are openly mocking white girls, and use metaphors to call them whores and sluts in their music videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=_psXn_VJ_AE

Look at this. They fucking bukkake a blue eyed little girl with water guns. If that isn't insinuating a bunch of degenerate things then i don't know.

KOREA, fucking explain yourself. Why are you promoting pedophilia on blueeyed white girls?

What about a discord to keep everyone in touch. Twitter will try their best to keep pro-trump tweetss down?

This
#TrumpTowersOverHill

I'm not new I've been here all summer :-DDDD

Do you know any other way Cred Forums could do it?

BUMP. keep this thread rolling through the night lads.
I dont know how many pol regulars use the social Jew but this is fucking important.
keep the thread rolling for newcomers

I'm too nervous and easily triggered to get on social media. But bumping for the true warriors out there.

bump
Harambe demands it.

SHILL IT LIKE GOD EXISTS
>#TRUMPWON
>#TRUMPWON
>#TRUMPWON

>#TRUMPWON
>#TRUMPWON
>#TRUMPWON
We gotta spam this lads!

Intredasting. Bump

WE NEED TO DO THIS

MAKE FAKE ACCOUNTS

WE ARE ON THE CROSSROADS OF HISTORY

WE HAVE MEMED PEPE TO HILLARY

WE CAN MEME TRUMP TO VICTORY

this sounds gut

This. Try not to be autistic just once desu

>le ebin cock puppeting
it's very obvious to normal people, everyone will notice and dismiss it as astroturf. counter productive.

We should use our real accounts, and make reasonably arguments that the normies wont shit upon (at least the decent ones).

#debates
#debate2016
#debatenight

They are all trending right now and are already being flooded by trump support. I've just been going in and liking all pro Trump tweets to push them up in visability

I bet you won't even go to Twitter.

is there any point making a twitter account now?
pointless if no one follows you right or could it help to get certain pro Trump hash tags trending?

Bump

OBVIOUSLY ACT NORMAL

NO EGGS AND NO ANIME AVATARS

REAL PEOPLE

USE POPULAR ''FANDOM'' ACCOUNTS

They're not fake accounts if you use them, user.

#MAGA

#debatenight

#HillaryWillChoke

this.
real people with real opinions not anime twitters with anime opinions.

DOESN'T MATTER IF NO ONE FOLLOWS YOU, IF FELLOW CENTIPEDES ARE ON THE HASHTAGS WE WILL FOLLOW YOU AND LIKE SHIT, BUT JUST GO TO THE TREDNING HASHTAGS DURING THE DEBATES AND REPLY/POST SHIT IN THE HASHTAG

This. It's important to subvert the debates but disconnect the tie to Cred Forums.

Bump

Hashtags get read by everyone homeslice

KEK WILL BE WITH US TONIGHT

If you do not wish to use your own twitter(I'm not) then try to use pictures that include notable people from history(like portraits) to make yourself seem more astute.

Also if you want to get in with normies and youngsters, use ''fandom'' like avatars and fake being part of a fandom.

eg - taylor swift fandom, fifth harmony fandom, justin bieber fandom, one direction fandom, selena fandom, supernatural fandom, marvel fandom etc the list goes on and on

ok sound advice but theres no need to shout.
Ill make a few accounts now lad. thanks.

make sure you lads cut the fucking Anime
and dont get into any dumb arguments.
post info graphics and videos that harm Clinton.
be polite where possible, the left can't handle it when you're 'polite AND right'

About 20:30 EST we need to BLOW UP TWITTER with #TrumpTowersOverHill. Make so much noise that everyone has to listen to us.

I've heard this too. I was watching the news and they were saying the exact same thing.

We need to take hold of twitter ASAP

just follow fellow warriors and bounce likes and retweets off eachother

nah fuck the fandom bit. it will just make you look like a retard

>real account

nice try schlomo. I aint gonna get fired when SJW's get angry because nobody likes their first woman president.

Though I do agree the accounts need to "look" real.

I would still highly advise anyone to not use anime avatars, but also don't use anything that can be linked to your personal life.

this should be sticky

should someone make DM group?

why not #MAGA, it's short sweet and well recognized. doesn't seem like tryhard bullshit

I set up a discord server to help this. Lets spread the link
discord.gg/JeszB

you have no idea how many youngsters have only fandom accounts for their twitters and shitpost all day to their favs, but yeah not all fandoms

This guy knows what's up

this

infographics help

>>
THIS

if mods dont give us one. keep this thread alive bros

Use pictures of hot woman as your profile pics, female names too
Men will fall for that as will women

Why don't we start now?

my hands are sticky right now, make this thread sticky too.

Just made a Twitter lads. Is there like a list/group of fellow Cred Forumstards I can follow somewhere?

#ClintonScandalList

Memetic Warfare/Infographics

sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

PSA bump

lets do this fags

>If you do not wish to use your own twitter(I'm not) then try to use pictures that include notable people from history(like portraits) to make yourself seem more astute.
Grab images from the general on Cred Forums that posters images of themselves

No anime girls wearing MAGA hats also

>Cred Forums = 27 Million monthly users
>Twitter = 313 Million monthly users
No

TrumpWins would be the most contentious you'd have Hillary supporters and people tweeting it wasn't true to get it trending then more trump supporters

what's your @

just stick around to the trending hashtags and follow people who seem to be speaking good shit

I mainly follow PJW and stefan molyneux and follow people that like my shit

I can't imagine many of them will be voting age though. you might be right mate but if some tit with a Taylor Swift of Bieber started talking to me about politics/anything Id instantly disregard it/vomit.

maybe we need to split up into Kids/Adults
hard to organise though.
we should have been on this ages ago desu

Because if you hear something for too long you get used to it. Also, guerrilla warfare.

Doybles

Yeah you're right actually, fuck that shit

I have the colour pink as my avatar so yeah, but people seem to be okay with that

we can do it, we have the power

it took the ''googles'' meme to gain traction fairly quickly

@L1ttleEnglander

just like someone here said, if you don't fancy shitposting, just go to the trending hashtag about the debates and favourite pro trump tweets

i'm @murchinsk1

I tweet a lot of football shit and polls that show Trump winning

True post.

also dont try to fucking redpill people tonight. just take it one step at a time and get it in their heads that trump won and then take it from there

PSA bump

Run this thread all day/night lads to get people aware!

We cannot keep a list, but you'll know an ally when you see one.

Shitpost with tags that Hillary supporters use.

Make them read your shitpost, mistaking it for one that supports her.

This is very important.

For example

#LoveTrumpsHate "on Hillary's corruption. She must go to prison now"

My handle is my name. Maybe I do need to use a fake account.

I'm telling you guys, #SheLooksTired like I said here will be fucking huge with the normies - in the context of the show, it's used to take down a female politician who is becoming corrupt.

I get why no one has responded to that post since Cred Forums isn't the right kind of autism for Doctor Who, and there is probably a better example out there, but unless you want it to be a Cred Forums echo chamber you guys are going to need to think outside the box.

#TRUMPWILLWIN

Is it safe to use my real twitter with my real name? I don't want to get banned or boxed in.

IMO Cred Forums, twitter, and facebook will be the biggest players on social media for this election. also make sure to spam pro Trump on the youtube live streams if you are watching them. the chats get fucking insane. I can't imagine how fast they will be moving for the debates. I have never seen a pro Hillary youtube live chat, even on her own streams. a big reason why is that youtube has not implemented a way to moderate or censor these live chats properly yet.

I think YouTube will play a huge role, but only after the dust settles and people make videos discussing, and with comments. I'll be there shitposting post debate on all the self proclaimed 'new media' channels. TYT, Secular Talk, Jimmy Dore

Gonna use that one

any one got that Clinton - Commey back and forth video? some user posted it earlier and I forgot to save... its fucking perfect for twitter.. about a minuit long and so perfectly demonstrates what a lying cunt she is.

requesting that video. its on you tube.
I'm looking now but no luck so far.

if this thread gets a sticky we need useful links at the top to copy and paste into twitter.
we can also verify whats useful and whats harmful if you post it in the sticky.

we can do this boys

I'm in the same boat. I think we need Trump Accounts.

Yes

actually, the Doctor Who fandom seems to be the only fandom taken seriously by lefties so perhaps be a part of their fandom if you want an avatar

you wont get b& unless you go full edgelord. probably put on some watchlists but you're already on them for posting here anyway

>also dont try to fucking redpill people tonight

exactly

keep it fucking simple

>Trump is winning
>Hillary is losing

and variations on that

the twitter stats will be based on simple terms on who is simply winning/losing according to users

keep it simple and spam like fuck

anyone got the facebook game on lock? I think we easily have the twitter game on lock. I saw an user post that he has 4000 twitter accounts saved up and all his mates will be operating them with him

Exactly, I'm not ready for normie Bruce Banner to become the Incredible Hulk. Then I am not totally anonymous.

That's a lot of mates

there are tools that can post one thing over many accounts at once if you set it up right.

Fav'ing and retweeting pro-Trump tweets will do a lot to help promote and push the narrative

Even if you don't actually post anything yourself, you would help Trump seem popular

Same with following accounts

sorry i was late to the tread.
fucking good hash tag though.

#shelookstired
#MAGA
#TRUMPWINS /# TRUMPWON

we need a few real solid ones.

hopefully she will shriek and scream like she usually does so something along those lines too.

we need a Sticky MODS

I'd advise not to m8

>social media
Bro, nobody cares. If social media decided elections, Bernie would've been appointed. And Cred Forums racism isn't going to make the cut for twitter posting.

bump, I didn't even think about this

good luck out there tonight mate :)

This is what im seeing so far:

>Nothing tweets/pics relating to Natsoc
>Limit Pepe Memes
>No anime/hentia profile pictures
>Profile should resemble that a person uses it, not a blatant troll account
>Avoid dropping redpills

We need to use all we have. This is meme warfare. We need to make Jeb memes look like child's play.

I'm already semi edgelord. Definitely on watch lists, I sometimes flame with the LGBT in my city who want discrimination laws. Going to make an alt account.

I'll be on it spamming twitter pro trump, but again does any one have any plans for on facebook? I think that will be important. I have almost no doubt twitter will be totally pro trump but there are so many normies who only get their news from facebook articles. we need a plan

well said.
no one needs to do any more than whats needed.
dont bring up anything apart from the fat that Trump clearly won.
be polite or funny if you can and prood read your posts

>implying he wouldn't have been if it wasn't rigged
social media makes a huge difference user

get

>In the first debate, Romney supporters BTFO of Obama supporters (on social media) and swayed public opinion for perceived Romney "win".

So we've already won then?

I have ~100 twatter, leddit and facebook accounts. It's going to be a busy night.

Ideally two different stickies. One for General shitposting on the debate but one for memetic ammunition.

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/780495931422584832

poll

This. We must confer outside the battlefield.

you too pal :)

>actually, the Doctor Who fandom seems to be the only fandom taken seriously by lefties

Exactly. Even if we can just get them to be on our side for the first 30 minutes so they can say LE EPIC MEME XD, that's apparently all we need.

nice user glad to see someone is on facebook

@GreedWorks

Post debate polls for "Who won the debate" need to be zerged too.

Got my browsers on standby. Text file with Youtube links ready. All memes checked. Spin machine green. Houston, we are go!

The fuck are you talking about?

There weren't any twitter stats on whatever I was watching the debate on, and it was still obvious Romney won the first round.

yeah, great idea

PEOPLE USE DOCTOR WHO MEMES

If someone had the Nuts to post on Cred Forums mememunitions in real time, with the topics being discussed our victory would be absolute.

It would be beneficial to make your profile pic a cancer ribbon/autism speaks puzzle piece. Not everyone can do this, but it'll add validity to your account.

youtube.com/watch?v=HzP2K57vx8c

theres a better one out there - if any one finds it POST IT

Yeah, we'll need a thread to collect all those polls.

this

Glad you gents agree, I just hope the Star-spangleds hop onboard with this too.

We just need to subtly infiltrate the lefties for a teeny tiny amount of time before they know what hit them.

found it.

youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc

if any one pulls you up on trump 'lies' post this beauty

DID SOMEONE SAY SHITPOST?

It's commonly said in the political world that twitter won Romney the first debate because Romney supporters took hold of the internet narrative early on.

Could also make your profile pic a football team's logo. This is ultra normie.

discord.gg/GEbFAuA

My alt account is @WelcomeBack77

Will follow back of course

this is a good idea. sneaky as fuck but inspired none the less

>buying into what the (((pundits))) say
>implying people pay attention to what twitter is saying

I challenge you to rewatch that debate and see if you still think that Romney wouldn't have blown Obama out of the water without twitter.

>It's commonly said in the political world that twitter won Romney the first debate because Romney supporters took hold of the internet narrative early on.

this is correct

they often say the deabte was decided on docial media within the first 30mins

we need a tidal wave of pro-trump shitposting to overwhelm the Demoshits from the get go

make them lose heart early on

except this isn't true

romney did a good job on the first debate then decided to throw the rest of the campaign in the toilet. plus with nearly every voter watching tonight, it'll be hard to spin

#TrumpingClinton

#TrumpingHillary

#ClintonTrumped

#HillaryTrumped

hot girls make good profile pics.
nothing slutty, just head and shoulders.
weak men will want some o' that and will be more inclined to agree.
also anything normie based, refugees welcome might be a good one and cancer ribbons like user mentioned earlier. in moderation though - we can't ALL have cancer lol.
just no/limited pepe and NO anime (because its gay)

LGBT pics too... no one wants to be accused of being homophobic etc.
lets play them at their own little game

this is so important

bretty good idea desu

Can't seem to find you m8, maybe it's private?

I'm @murchinsk1

Hijack #hofdebate16, tweets coming up live on the "media wall"

>No results.

Spitballing

#WasWithHer
#NowI'mWithHim

Where is this Media Wall?

Surely they wouldn't allow something like Agile2013 happen

Nice.
yeah need to make it seem like loads of hill bots have seen the light. very very good tactic.
devilish

Just caught a glance of it on the news, it looked to be in a wide open area. Agile2013 mightbe possible a second time.

#pissinboots

#IveBeenTrumped could go well for "I see the truth now, Trump 2016" etc...

#LoveTrumpsClinton

#LoveTrumpsRape (concerning Bill)

#TrumpedByHer (concerning people that realize they've been fooled by Hillary)

#WasWithHer (following with "Trump 2016") will work very well

If I spam for Trump tonight, will Kek cure my headache?

#SomethingWrongWithHer

#ScreamingClinton

#ShakyHillary

Followed by normie commets like "WTF?" or "is this for real?"

Found a couple of pics

#waswithher TRUMP 2016 is goooood

(i fucking hate hashtags, what have we become?)

#IsSheAllRight

BUMP

It's the shit the normies feed on so they're necessary for us to feed the normies.

Also generic ones like #Worry #WORRY #Worried , concerned, WTF etc.... with texts that hints at Hillary being sick or not right, or her acting weird even if she doesnt.

Those mainstream hashtags will give the tweets more range and more people will see them.

Follow me goys, i follow back

@murchinsk1

Be sure to tweet often about her health - remember the idea of confirmation bias. If people go into the debate believing she's sick, any little cough or sneeze will greatly amplify their belief. If you get people believing she's sick, if she trips going up to the podium or has a coughing fit, people will likely believe she's on deaths door

We need to convince more participants, you must remember we will be attempting to outspam dindus, feminists and the whole of ctr which has a multitude of bots.

Undoubtedly twitter moderators will be actively removing posts/banning users who aren't libshits as well. The cards are pretty stacked but if you successfully pull this off for two debates, liberal spirit caves quickly and they become apathetic and stop participating.

How about a simple #PresidentTrump hashtag?

I could see demoralized liberals hopping on the tag too saying "U BETTER GIT SERIOUS HILLARY OR THIS IS FOR REAL ;~;"

Hillary's supporter base on Twitter consists of actual Hillary supporters, dindus, SJWs, feminists, teens and celebrity-worshipers. Trump has more energized supporters.

Make a thread or two in b

Maybe on 8 chan, they have whole boards dedicated to this.

Post this in Trump Generals and redirect here

keep this away from Cred Forums they fuck everything up

@WelcomeBack77 here

So sorry, I come back from taking a dump to see that it locked my account, probably because I used an old email adress that was linked to my current twitter like a year ago. Started fresh. @WhatWhere77

Cred Forums will incite normies with blatant racism, which is funny but inciting them creates more counter-spam.

Do you need a phone confirmation for twitter nowadays?

No there should be an email option

Gave me a good laugh.

Not that twitter matters much anyway, most of the voters don't hang on twitter like narcisistic numbskulls.

Still no results

Dick Masterson was posting in a thread on Cred Forums early this morning; fingers fucking crossed he is lurking and will help us out with this.

His base of followers would be hugely beneficial to have on our side for this.

OMG IT HAPPENED AGAIN

WHY?

Sorry it keeps locking me out, God knows why

This apostle of Kek is right

Tonight is the night

And these colours don't run from cold bloody war

PRAISE KEK

>ACT NORMAL

Someone make a thread or something on /r/The_Donald, yea yea, I know is plebbit but they are ppl there willing to get involved in this too

I will be lighting a candle and drinking 8 cans of strong Polish larger.
Praise kek

and trump/gen - CFG
keep reminding them and keep this thread rolling for on the fly ammo as the debate unfolds

you have to say stuff like

"wow trump is actually making sense" or "he's totally beating her hey"

That doesn't really help

I thought Romney won the first debate and Obama won the other two while I watching them, so it's definitely not that. It couldn't hurt, though.

#debates
&
#debatenight
#debates2016

Someone just recently posted a pretty based tweet of Mark Cuban being a "mysogynist" by pulling a woman's hair with his dick out : mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/780036776354340864

Not sure if it would be worth pursuing, but it may rub some sand in her supporters' vaginas.

#debatenight

topkek

Good luck to all my leafs and aussies in support of trump.

Holy shit, this just might work

If we flood twatter and fagbook with this at the opportune time close to the election, it might. It has to be timed perfectly so as people don't follow through checking it out first and just give it a shot.

CANADA STATUS: ONLINE

THIS THIS THIS THIS

They are already on it, asked hours ago for someone to inform us here on Cred Forums, kek.
As if this wasn't our bread and butter.

We run the risk of catching our own NEETs in the crossfire though.

>large
>289x360

massage and stretch your neck. after that get some sleep and it should be over

Might be good for a laugh, but there would either need to be a man on the inside taking pics or a live stream.

and what exactly am i supposed to tweet...

someone should steal those photos and retweeted with #LockedAndLoadedForMohammed

don't do this, guys, don't post your handles in here. Normies might come here and see you and flag you.

>and what exactly am i supposed to tweet...

trump is winning

in every top debate hashtag

for 90mins straight m8

There needs to be a concentrated push that she looks tired/frail

Someone wake up the Aussies!

The great shitpost war is upon us and we need the SS

tfw no bf to snuggle up with while watching the debate

>Cred Forums is probably mostly kids from twitter at this point desu

Fixed.

8am reporting

10 years of shitposting has led to this monumental moment.

It should be that she looks wooden, stiff and uses only rehearsed answers.

very unrelatable mechanical nodding

Godspeed

God's speed user.

Your people were genetically engineered for this purpose.

Hello

I am shilling for trump on twitter and I am proud of it. What a life.

>#TrumpTowersOverHill

shiiiet this is a good one. You should work for his campaign.

How about

#SheNeedsWindingUp

I don't have a Twitter but will offer my bump.

Thankyou mohammed

What should I post with #TrumpTowersOverHill
I'm bad at social media.

So this is our spearhead but when do we use it? When they walk on stage? Half an our before so it has some traction? When?

All excellent points.

This will be one of the three final battles to determine the fate of our planet.

To your meme stations!

What's the matter, Trump can't win the election on his own? He needs you to sway public opinion for him? I thought he was the best.

Hillary bots will spam social media saying she won

mainstream media will cite the social media flood, confirming she "won"

We need to start a social media war tonight

>my real twitter with my real name?
what kind of asshole in current year keeps real name on twatter? Unless you are a jewish "Celebrity" or a media person, ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to use real name. Asking to be doxxed.
Fucking newfags here since the jews ran the pepe articles don't even know basic rules of the net...

First 15 mins should focus on health, last 15 mins should declare trump victory.

Spotted the cuck

>shill bots

Cred Forums could recruit /r9k/ as a counter, but they would probably just fuck it up somehow.

Pep Leader standing by

The final battle is finally amongst us.....

It is here...

Found this poll, who will win the debate?

twitter.com/USATODAY/status/780490984639651840

GTFO

Remember to go on the attack by signal-boosting any anti-Hillary shit that gets traction

If even non-Cred Forums people are finding it interesting, boost it 100x and soon they all will be

Bump bump bump

Surprisingly, it seems a lot of people in 40s, even 50s and 60s use this site to try to feel "young and hip."
You don't need to give a real name or even real email to set up a twatter. Just a radmoe bunch of numbers and letter @protonmail.com is fine.
Also, pick a photo of some nigger icon (mrtin lucifer coon, malcom xmas) and sub to BLM and other nigger things. Will make the jews more likely to use your pro-trump stuff for media and less likely to ban you or any other sort of shit.

GUYS

BUMP WE NEED TO DO THIS SHIT!

I just made my first twatter. Follow @punditHobbes to boost my power!

DOMINATE THE TWATTER HASHTAGS

DOMINATE THE POST DEBATE POLLS

DOMINATE THE ENTIRE ONLINE NARRATIVE

DOMINATE DOMINATE DOMINATE LADS

THIS IS IMPT== WE ALREADY KNOW SHE WILL HAVEA "SPCIAL PODIUM" TO TRY TO HIDE HOW MUCH SHORTER SHE IS THAN TRUMP. TRY TO GET THAT RENDING WITHIN FIRST 5 MINS MAKE PEOPLE WONDER IF SHE NEEDS IT IN CASE SHE COLLAPSES, IF SHE HAS HER MEDS IN THERE, ETC.. ALSO, MUCH MORE HELPFUL IF YOU SHOW WHAT SEEMS LIKE GENUINE CONCERN FOR HER HEALTH THAN TO TTACK HER AS THE CRIPPLED OLD CUNT SHE IS.
THINGS LIKE "HILLARY LOOKS SO UNWELL. THEY SHOULD HAVE LET HER SIT DOWN FOR THIS DEBATE."

This makes sense

FUCKING THIS!

BUMP

just a few off the top
"Hillary is hitting Trump harder then ever but she is failing to put to rest all the corruption there will be if she were ever in office."

"WOW. Trump is such a asshole taking the side of women Bill Clinton preyed upon."

"Get with it people! Hillary's Pro-TPP stance is much more fluid than Trumps. He is so against it but Hillary will discuss it seriously with her donors to do whats best."

"Why does Trump get to speak so much? Hillary's been resting for last few weeks to prepare for this! LET HER SPEAK!"

#ILostTheDebateBecause

NO, NO. If you have nothing to do until debate, watch her senate debate with Lazio.

If it seems like "the mean nazi alt-right (TM)" is picking on poor old crippled hillary, we are going to lose sympathy.

No shit that, we need women converts more than anything.

In fact, much better if ppl make accounts pretending to be a woman and raise "CONCERNS" about health, things like "poor hilary doesn't look well, they should have let her sit."
Remember, this is first ever presidential debate with a female. for all their 3rd wave feminism shit, they still expect deference.

We need them for this election, some of them anyway. Then hopefully we take away their right to vote.

Meme team six reporting in

ALSO-- TRUMP DOES MUCH BETTER IN A 4 WAY RACE WITH JOHNSON. PUSH GARY JOHNSON EVERY CHANCE YOU GET, TRY TO GET THE JEWS TO INCLUDE HIM IN NEXT DEBATE.
MAE THE HIPSTER "MUH PROTEST VOTE" THINK JOHNSON IS STILL RELEVANT.

And it's true. I enjoy all of the trump posting but I can't wait for the election cycle to fucking end.

whoever made this i am gonna steal it and make a game. Any suggestions or comments?

Make it a game like XCOM where you have to walk into the White House and kill alien Hillary

Get Martin Shkreli to Trump Tower before it's too late

we will have to get /r/thedonald

No argument, just like Trump.

>we will have to get /r/thedonald

any redditors here??

get something going over there plz

HeadOverHill?

ok cool

would need a sprite of martin shkreli.. and trump too :/

great suggestions desu

OP has a point.

Let`s shitpost brothers.

youtube.com/watch?v=AmC_7WONyoY

Someone should make a new thread with relevant hashtags and shit to tweet

>thinking your worth talking to

you're not worth the time of day, pal.
now fuck off

inb4 you're

As long as they stay there. I'd rather shatter a glass rod in my urethra than deal with ledditors

Pretty much this.

You realize that putting any of this shit as your avatar makes your opinion look absolutely baseless. If your not going to put a picture of someone's face there, then Just leave the photo slot blank like a real political normie.

Once again we are trying to appear like voters. Not 12 year old fanboys

NEW BREAD