This is as close as it's came, debate predictions? Will screen cap to see if it happens

This is as close as it's came, debate predictions? Will screen cap to see if it happens

Trump probably already won. Colorado is moving trump

He will win here in Michigan, and possibly Wisconsin. Clinton has no working class Dem support. They all went to Trump after Sanders lost the NOM.

The problem is that he is still not guaranteed NV, FL, NC, or OH.

Give Trump PA.

give Trump California after the debates

he'll get all the spics to vote for him

He's absolutely guaranteed NC after the rioting, especially when Hillary's response was, "I'm going to have to talk to white people about how they treat minorities." Also, she skipped her scheduled appearances in NC this week due to pneumonia.

Ohio has been steadily tilting further into the red, and shows no signs of stopping. I wouldn't worry about his support there.

Florida polling has been heavily criticized for its oversampling of democrats, and based on primary turnout (not a good basis, I know, but it at least means something), he should be fine there.

NV, I agree, threatens to be fickle. However, even if he loses there and picks up CO, he ends with a tie assuming he gets one congressional district in Maine, which is nearly guaranteed at this point.

it was 52.6% Trump earlier today

that was in the now-cast option

the polls ones never had Trump ahead

retard

they did between the RNC-DNC, put trump at 78%

This is about as far as Trump goes, I think.

He's a good showman, but in a debate like this, I don't think he will do well.

My prediction: Trump down 3% in polls tomorrow.

Nate Faggotberg just tweaks the prediction every time he feels like it. It's a complete mess.

Why people still keep referring to this cuck I will never understand.
He ''predicts'' elections by tweaking the results every few hours.

Typical jewish tricks.

oh yeah

I guess I should've said earlier today

Clinton has given up on Ohio.

I thought FL and OH were the ones to win to get presidency? What's Trumpyboy missing?

>He's a good showman
>Can't win a debate with a literal corpse
Look, maybe you Euros don't get it, but facts no longer matter in American politics. People are voting almost strictly off their gut in this election. If you don't think a natural showman can upstage, and I can't stress this enough, a fucking mummy, idk what to tell you

CO and NM

+colorado and new hampshire

We've shifted universes again

Sage

Go away Nate, you have posted your map 50 times today. We know your plan. FUCK OFF

ur right, Nate Plutonium just does to for excitement so people would click