Why isn't Australia considered our best ally?

Why isn't Australia considered our best ally?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where-to-be-born_Index
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they're not even considered a first world country

The say 'cunt' too much for US sensibilities

Because we do whatever you tell us to. Like take in 20000 fucking Central American refugees because Obama said so.

cause that's us m8

They cannot even handle their birds.

That one Aussie who called one of our generals a cunt a few years back permanently damaged relations between the armed forces of our two countries..

Ask the Merchant, Ohhhhh Merchant, why isn't Australia our best ally?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where-to-be-born_Index

>australia 2
>usa 16

Sorry to hear this. Thank goodness he's almost out of office.

Literally this, we follow you guys into hell and back. Most times we will also drag our little brother, New Zealand kicking and screaming to help us help you guys.

t. WW2
t. Korea
t. Vietnam
t. Gulf War
t. Afghanistan
t. Iraq

And shortly, the European civil war. America and Americans as a whole have saved us but have also fuck us up immensely in a number of ways.

They were called the "most loyal" ally.
They were the only nation that fought on the same side in every 20th century war.

Because they lost to fucking birds.

Anyone who isn't retarded knows that Burger Island is our greatest ally. They drag themselves into shit they could completely ignore and from what I can tell don't really get shit for it.

We aren't you best ally, It's even on shaky ground that we are even you ally at all considering all the shit you've been pulling.

Also, up north they still loathe seppos for this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane

I cannot take a man in shorts seriously

Sweden yu are terrible at shitposting

Shit allies for shit armies, makes sense

Thanks for that informative website.

because they arent jews

M8, don't try to big yourself up.

We have been there since WWII.

How can.you honestly you were in Iraq 1 and 2, and Afghanistan with a straight facen plues those other wars?

Contributing 200 troops for fucking Transport and jobs is not the same as deploying your full army.

We literally have sent Millions of troops aince the early 90s into wars for the US. Haven't even counted aince WWII.

it's hot here dude. i live in north queensland and i've never worn pants in my life lol