You guys realize Drumpf is toast tonight, right?

You guys realize Drumpf is toast tonight, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/PATH/@38.9007077,-77.0177527,3a,60y,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s6vmEiXA9tU5vJkcDh1LS8A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xfd8e3306b77da928!8m2!3d38.9010858!4d-77.0175652!6m1!1e1
youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaOptjNhKPU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Boy are you in for a surprise.

(((Rosenberg)))

Every fucking time goddamnit what is this shit

But he's already been trashing her

Sometimes I wish this wasn't a meme

>Alysari Rosenstein

>the jewish question
>a meme

>rosenberg

OY

Keep telling yourself that CTR.

We feel very good tonight, and I hope for your sake she survives long enough for your next nickle-buck paycheck.

google.com/maps/place/PATH/@38.9007077,-77.0177527,3a,60y,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s6vmEiXA9tU5vJkcDh1LS8A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xfd8e3306b77da928!8m2!3d38.9010858!4d-77.0175652!6m1!1e1

Fake

I meant I wish it wasn't true.

> sorry Hillary, trump isn't another intern you can assasinate

(((Rosenberg)))
Why is Cred Forums so right every time ?

Wish my wife would risk jail time to provide me with hooker bucks.

What are you going to do when Trump wins?

tbf trump is pro israel too. Cred Forums overlooks this for some reason though

Do you imply that Hillary is going to die?

youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM

Is it possible to get actual news anywhere anymore? Fucking social media, blogs, and opinion pieces ARE NOT REPLACEMENTS FOR JOURNALISM

(((Rosenberg)))

COME ON !

Have you seen his speech to jews?
They hate him, but they know they have no other choice, but him. He is in control.

It's not even going to be a challenge for Trump, even with the media biased towards Hillary, the whole world will witness how she's physically and mentally damaged.

So many damage control threads today. Shills know Hillary will be BTFO.

Trump is not stupid, he knows this is not the Republican convention. Trump will act professional and Presidential tonight, thus throwing off guard everyone who has been led into falsely expecting his typical behavior. Hillary should have spent more time studying debate topics than training to defend against Donald's rhetoric. Hillary will look like an uninformed jackass tonight.

Will you kys when Trump wins?

CTR still wasting time trying to turn the minds of members of a Argentinians Goat Picture trading forum shows how desperate ArfArf is. Really makes you think, Trump landslide.

Deny the win by throwing a fit like the baka they are.

Toasting in an epic bread

Trump has been branded as worse than Hitler, so for him to win tonight, he must simple refrain from proposing to gas the Jews. For Hillary to win, she would have to do 100 pushups in under 5 minutes.

They just happen to get expelled from every country they've settled into, it's a mere historical (((coincidence))) they are universally hated?

EVERY FUCKING ANTI TRUMP ARTICLE IS WRITTEN BY A FUCKING JEW Cred Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT NOW KILL YOURSELF OP.

>(((Rosenberg)))

>mfw listening to "Cred Forums was right again" by Morrakiu meanwhile

>COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT
>CAN'T STAND UP SHE HAS TO SIT
>EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
>SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
>PEE PEE PEE POO POO POO
>SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO
>BY PEPE, KEK AND DONALD TRUMP
>LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

I like toasts

Sometimes I wish it was.

mmmmmm, toast

Hes not just toast she is going to burn him alive.

poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurglepoo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurglepoo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurglegurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle

suuure

You ignorant dumpftards, Dumpf is going to collapse and shit himself on stage. Just watch. His fat ass cheeks might hold the shit for a while but it will eventually leak out. Hillary is going to smash him into the ground. Learn to be on the right side of history. All of you idiots with your trump signs will feel real silly when Hillay wins all states just like everyone is saying they will. Cred Forums and POL will be deleted from the internet and you crybabies will have nowhere to run. Goodluck kiddos...

If wishes were fishes, the see would be full of wishes

>Alyssa Rosenburg

wew lad

>literally shaking

Maybe he will be like rocky... come out fighting right handed, confuse the hell out of everyone, then switch back just in time to knock her on her ass.

I can't wait for Trump to tear this walking corpse a new asshole. Fuck you.

>((((((ROSENBURGER)))))))))

Isn't it hard to type while getting facefucked by Mohamad?

>drumpf

when will this meme end? It was never clever or funny.....

The see is full of bishops.

It's his real name

Trump will shock the world with a stellar debate performance. He will bombard Hillary with corruption scandals and effectively smother the biased moderator's attempts to steer the debate away from this topic. Eventually Hillary will crack and try to shout over Trump, taxing her throat. Within two minutes, this will lead to a coughing fit coming on. She will try and fail to quell it with water, only making it worse, and coughing a little onto herself in a pathetic display that will be gif gold.
All while Trump convinces the nation and the world that she is little more than a political mafioso. It will essentially be an aggressive interview between Trump and the moderator by the end, as the network tries to minimise further exposure for Clinton. Once this settles in, Trump will call out biased questions, demand Hillary be quizzed equally hard, and revert to his successful style of vague but quick verbal counter punching.
Try and tell me this isn't plausible. You know it is, shills. The Clinton campaign ends tonight.

Fuck of Gurney.

Nice try Merkel.

WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT A BANTER HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>this is a real headline
I'm not even surprised anymore.

I think there is going to be a lot of gifs from the first debate. I'm waiting for the Hillary_collapse.gif

(((Oy Gevalt)))
The headline is gay because Bill treats Illary worse than trash

>(((rosenberg)))

every time

Kek, I don't like either but I'm rooting for my boy Trump just because I hate Hillary and Democrats.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaOptjNhKPU

I'm democrat thats offensive

That shit is fucking surreal...

You're a leaf, that's offensive.

Woaah slow down goy!

Correction: You're a leaf, nobody cares.

You're a burger, no one cares.

Soooo... yes?

This is all so much bullshit.

>Rosenberg
THIS KEEPS HAPPENING

We've been over this. It was suicide. The guy tripped into a gun that just incidentally went off while he was blind folded and had his hands tied behind his back.As for the mouth gag, clearly it was also part of some sort of kink incident as well.

What is needed is stronger gun control laws.

>Berg
Just a coincidence pol

Silly leaf, we're talking about the United States presidential debate, therefore, burgers are the only ones who truly matter here. Leafs just happen to be bottom of the food chain. Try to keep up.

Anybody here feel realy bad for #her? I mean... what are she thinking about? Trump will annihilate her tonight. It is gonna be the end of Clinton Family...

Stay home, silly Hilly. There is No Country for Weak Men.

Can't we get ONE kike that can see past their nose and actually support american ideals? We don't even need to say Cred Forums is always right anymore because 99/100 it's a Jew behind the article or proposition.

Reddit yes

Why do burgers matter? Just because they can vote? Well a big issue in the President debate is "THE CHILDREEEEN" and they can't vote

checkmate

Like how you told us Brexit was going to fail right?

You leftkeks haven't been right about one thing for months

political points regarding the most sensitive subjects, body language, the lead up to all of this, Trump >>>> Hillary on every single front so far

These debates will kill if not literally kill her

So you're a child?

Mods? Underage b& leaf detected.

Where did I once say I was underage, you're fucking stupid.

I am asking all Magicians of Kek to spend an hour before the debate begins clearing your mind, focusing your intent, and meditating. Do your meditation method of choice, i.e. quiet reflection, sigil magik, visualization, sex magik, energy work, prayer, or even just reading the dankest memes you have. All of us need to focus our willpower on making something happen.

Maybe as simple as a little trip up and cough attack. Maybe something as large as a full on seizure on live TV. Whatever it may be, our focus, intent, and energy must all be present tonight.

KEK WILLS IT!

Zyklon!

>NIG NOG NIG NOG
>DIRTY LIKE A HOG
>VIOLENT LIKE A DOG
>CAME FROM A SMELLY BOG

Underrated

top kek

I don't really have a problem with Israeli Jews, they don't actively try to fuck with us and they kill mudslimes and piss them off. I just have the problem with the Jews who live in America and elsewhere who pull the strings.

I don't argue with transphobics.

Psh, nothin personnel kid