Did Cred Forums fall for the "travel the world" meme?

Did Cred Forums fall for the "travel the world" meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
sabotagetimes.com/travel/been-travelling-stop-telling-me-about-it-youre-boring
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, but mainly because i'm poor

No, but Cred Forums did

My girlfriend tells me this all the time, and she's been almost everywhere in Europe. I'm a broke college student. How am I supposed to afford traveling everywhere?

I'm not leaving Europe, fuck the rest of the world.

what is that picture supposed to show?

What about just travelling to the nice parts?

Never really been interested in traveling.

>life is a meme

Drink autism responsibly kids.

what's the point

yep. best decision of my life. the world is an awesome place.

They use student loans and credit cards to travel the world.

Don't fall for it.

The sad part is those of us who were responsible will be forced to bail them out

POO

Backpacked twice across Europe once with my cousins and friends, second time with girlfriend soon to be fiance!

Date some idiot and have them give you a ton of their money.

What is there to fall for (((leaf)))?

Travelling the world is as redpilled as one can be.

>leave america
Get my head chopped off by people paid by my own government

I fell for the "work on your internet business while you live in countries significantly cheaper than your own" meme.

She experienced a lot of things in her vagina.

>Implying I have money to even travel to anywhere in my own country.

fuck that I just go to somewhere warm three times a year, where the booze is included

Never and because I've visited Cred Forums too much as now if any female says they'd like to travel I think you mean ride the cock carousel? Every time.

Cred Forums has a lot to answer for!

Sadly this.

Agreed. Travel is the ultimate redpill.

>live in the greatest nation on earth
>leave
Sounds like a downgrade

Only interested in Europe and East Asia.

I have went to France, Italy, and the UK. Also Canada. I'm only 19 but I want to go to somewhere in Asia next.

I fell for the college meme before I fell for the travel the world meme.

Going to Houston and Miami soon though

traveling is great, just dont fall for the liberal memes. I know where my home is, who my people are, and that foreign people are not my people. Doesn't mean I can't enjoy their country, their culture (while I'm there), and the natural formations. I just got back from the Yucatan after two weeks of living with Mayans

Take your picture in front of things for internet brownie points.

>Traveling the world is bad

Kek traveling the world is redpill material

>Miami
I'm so sorry

i never understood this urge to travel more

Oh, but never visit the Bahamas unless you plan to stay at your resort the whole time. It's fucking dystopian

Yes, I travelled a lot during 2 years after college

It made me racist towards muslims and I got crabs from some cambodian college whore

"Travel the world" is femspeak for riding the CC

Travel in itself is an expensive hassle. Overrated.

That's not a fucking meme, you moron. Stop calling everything a 'meme'.

Once I have a stable income and money saved up, I plan on going some places I've wanted to go for a while. I really have no interest in any place in Europe, I'd much rather go to Australia. Queensland look like a good place to go camping, I'd like to go there since it's a first world country with rainforest, so I could go there any time of the year (hopefully when it's not raining) and be good to go.

But no, I have no interest in going most places as the world currently is. Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and most of South/Central America I view as being too dangerous to safely travel around wherever. Asia just isn't a desirable area to go to, unless I was going to visit SK or Japan, but they don't seem particularly interesting unless I was going there for something really specific.

I don't know but that woman is unsettling

Im actually traveling right now. First time i left jewland. Its actually pretty fun but i dont think its worth the time and money.

Vacation is more jew shit to get women to denounce nuclear family and pursue "excitement and adventure" by experiencing other cultures.

Think about it, have you ever seen any vacation propaganda on television that wasnt a white woman with pretty teeth in a bathing suit having the time of her life?

Why would I leave the best place in the world to go somewhere worse??

If you need a lot of money to travel you aren't traveling properly.

>travel the world
>post pics on fb to make you feel that now people you don't know/like think you're really interesting
You know, cause someone who travels must be like really cool and awesome XD
>spend a fortune to see people and places that are primitive and inferior to your homeland
>buh buh muh experience, can't put a price on that!!

Seriously 98% of non business related travel are autistic normies doing it not because they want to travel but because they're such plain carbon copies of each other that they think if they meet someone who hasn't visited the stinking shit hole failed states they did that somehow it makes them the better person, and they'll always tell you how you're missing out when a quick google map search of where they were shows up looking like a landfill. People who travel frequently are as annoying as vegans and it's really quite sad in many ways.

i'd only travel to fuck some local chicks
any other reason is a waste of time and money

Travelled a lot. Some nice places, some shit places. Including Canada.

Glad I did it, would do it again.

Most women of the women I've met who have travelled have done so for the exact same reasons as me. And it's nothing to do with where you get to put your genitals..

Look up the definition of it. You britbong

>this is what TRP ACTUALLY BELIEVES

I've travel across Europe and North America because of my dad's job. 6 different schools, two different university.
Long story short, multiculturalism is a meme, travel doesn't bring knowledge nor happiness.

By the way, Kant, which is a real alpha, said that traveling is useless when you can read (travel in books). Now, we have internet, no need for traveling.

Over 60 countries reporting in.

I saved up $40000 or so and travelled to over 50 in about 7 months. It was an amazing redpill as well as getting to fuck tonnes of bluepilled qts.

Now when I make off colour remarks about islam and a liberal says "Have you even met a Muslim user" I can absolutely BTFO of them because I have literally been to Saudi, Jordan, Oman, UAE, Israel and experienced their shit culture first hand.

I also went to Europe and visited Rosengard in Malmo etc to see for myself if the memes were true.

Overall 9/10 would fall for the memes again.

Fuck that I'm not trying to take the peasant world tour.

It's fantastic, but choose carefully where you are going and try to come up with a framework for why you are going/what you are going to do there. I see a lot of middle-class white girls who went to south-east Asia, drank cheap booze, took drugs and went thirty rounds on the cock carousel and then come back thinking they are the most cultured little darlings on God's green Earth.

Also walking/cycling is the superior method of travel. Otherwise you just sort of end up passing through a lot of places. I personally enjoy doing the Catholic/Orthodox pilgrimage trails. I did Saint James' Way to Santiago de Compostela last year (not religious, just interesting).

> Be American
> A days drive from volcanoes
> A days drive from the beach
> A days drive from ski slopes
> A days drive from Tahoe
> A days drive from Yellowstone
> A days drive from Vegas
> A days drive from redwoods
> A days drive from Zion
> A days drive from an airport that can take me pretty much anywhere else I need to go for a couple hundred bucks if I don't feel like camping a night or two while driving all the way

Stay mad europe, you walk 15 feet to the side and can't understand the waitresses anymore

>And it's nothing to do with where you get to put your genitals..

come on user don't tell me you're this cucked... they want to take dozens of cocks on their exciting adventure, just not yours.

>be me
>black user
>have genuinely interested in germany and its culture
>finally have the money to visit last somewhere, back my bags and head over
>finally there, time to meet some people
>Wear a nice fragrance, dressed in a decent button down shirt and jeans
>people avoiding me left and right
>Forgot about the rapefugee shit
>only people that approach me are you know who
>mfw I came to meet qt scandinavian girls but end up getting mistaken for a refugee
>mfw never going back to europe again cuz confidence destroyed.
>Staying in murica for the rest of my life

Feels bad man.

Yes, actually

Norwegian cruise lines

Nope, am poor though. It's really just a thing for rich white girls to travel to new places and take dick without it getting back to their families/potential boyfriends and husbands.

No but I fell for the travel around the USA on my motorcycle meme and enjoyed it.

You sound like a pretty miserable person. To each their own...

but you are a fucking peasant

I can hardly afford to pay rent and feed myself, but I saved up enough to travel around America camping at all the national parks and what not. 10/10, would do it again.

Now I want to go to Europe, but I know it won't be as cheap as camping here in the U.S....

I hitchhiked to neighboring states when I wanted to go to certain things there

It was alright, free ride but alot of waiting

Stupid white bitches who fall for the meme
End up in some shitstain country and get raped and/or murdered for their trouble.

>that wasnt a white woman with pretty teeth in a bathing suit

nvrmind

I took a 6 hour drive from louisiana to florida once to see a friend and hated every second of it

until lightspeed travel is invented or something Im not going outta my state again

And the culture is the same no matter where you go. Traveling in Europe is much more rewarding, senpai.

I'm seeing alot of "travel sucks" ITT i can respect that only if you

>Be you
>Talk shit about other countries you barely know about Cred Forums
>Never actually been there to actually know what goes on

Don't do this

I think you're probably a little intimidated by sexuality which is why you characterise every woman as a whore and every male who doesn't agree with you as a cuck.

But believe it or not, there is more to life than having sex. Were you someone who were familiar with the sensation you'd perhaps be somewhat less obsessed.

This desu. I wouldn't trade my days of backpacking for anything. I honestly pity people who have never experienced it.

>have genuinely interested in germany and its culture
>finally have the money to visit last somewhere, back my bags and head over

*interest
*somewhere>Summer

Sorry. Typing this from my android phone.

Put down that keyboard, nazi fag.

>staying in America for the rest of my life

wrong

Yes, I came to this country to study, but now I'm just depressed and alone.

Yes, but it's not a meme.

I've been to North Korea, Iran, the Middle East, islands with

Yeah, I get to see all the shades of cuck.

You get a pass. I've been to some amazing fishing spots in NZ water as clear as crystal.

Fucking love nz man. Fucking love it.

No homo.

Duh. You're already in Europe, aka the place people go when say they "travel the world"

>all this projection

you're right man, your girlfriend just needs to find herself. don't be worried :)

>one shot at life
>wasn't born american
JUST

Isn't a meme

It's actually a mind opening experience.

Should I swim across the atlantic ocean?

>60%

A traveler is a man who exhausts his estate viewing other people's estates.

How is it a "meme"?

If you have money and time, why not do it?

Yes, but I can say I have fucked a kiwi, Albanian/Kosvoian, and Montenegroian.

Miami is nice wtf are you talking about. If you avoid the tourist traps and lower income areas it's very nice.

>live in a time where travel to the other side of the world takes a little bit longer than half of a day
>nah fuck that

What is wrong with you. Just don't go to shit hole countries.

And it IS the ultimate red pill. Want to feel validated in your racism? Travel. You will be unwavering after you clash with certain cultures. And as a bonus get to take advantage of their cool shit and fuck their women (if that's what you want to do).

you can take a boat for like $25

you haven't lived until you've shit on the designated streets of calculcutta, jumped over an elevator death panel, squated like a slav in eastern europe, or sharted in wallmart as you handle an AR15

Maybe you should have gone to Africa to meet non American black girls. Glad you realized you didn't belong in the white mans land

>I've been to North Korea,
arirang games or whatever?

Just because you're too poor/lazy/socially inept doesnt mean it's a meme you fucking LEAF

only a Cred Forumslock would say something this stupid, and a Canadian to boot.

Nope, it's a hobby for rich people to pretend they're interesting.

You guys don't like anything.

You mean this type of ship?

Sounds like a great place to visit. You literally just convinced me to go.

Miami is a shithole and should be carpetbombed.

T.Lauderdale manors born and raised.

*escalator
*Calcutta

Who's projecting? You're the one who's boiling down every person's desire to travel as a desire to fuck the natives.

You're probably the kinda guy who checks google maps to see how long it takes his wife to get back home from work and sits at home with a stopwatch furiously masturbating.

Lol this. For some reason this is part of their "exploring the world" thing, exploring the cocks of the world really.

But it's true. Traveling has provided me with the happiest and most memorable experiences of my life.

Just don't fall for the basic bitch meme of traveling to poor countries and pretending like it enlightens and teaches you to appreciate things or be moved by how "happy" and "good" the people are.

Jesus Christ why is there so many TRP plebbit fags on here?

Not everything is black and white you spergs. TRP has good advice of eat right, lift, travel, fuck bitches, don't get married, and be the best version of yourself... however these blind assumptions/angry rants is getting old.

no, but I do enjoy traveling in my own country. I'd rather take a road trip across a few states than sit in a faggy cafe in paris waiting to get beheaded

>the world
No, but like said Europe is well worth it.

Travelling the world is the ultimate redpill.
It allows you to see different races in their native countries first hand.
Normally it reinforces your idea that some races are fucking idiots etc.

My dream is to roadtrip from Vietnam to the UK.

I can attest. On a rating of cities that I have been to:

Rome>London>Florence>Paris

Paris is an absolute shit hole. Fucking roaming packs of niggers try to rob you.

Florence is a very nice and historical place, but I feel London (in the good parts) is slightly better. Paris also has good parts but it is outweighed by the massive ghettos and crime.

Rome had the least shit skins and the best history imo.

No, the Pyongyang marathon.

I have never even dated a black girl, user. Why would I go to africa to pull some of those when I can't even deal with the ones in my city?

And white pussy is the third best kind of pussy. Not gonna lower myself beyond that point.

The only country I want to visit is Japan, South Korea, and China during the Olympics. Because you know they are going to be fucking amazing because they are back to back and huge rivals.

I wouldn't be surprised if at the end China declares theirs will be on the fucking moon.

>t. Asshurt commie
Traveling is great, try it sometime.

>Not traveling the world while working as a consultant in IT or whatever your skill is bloating your CV with experience
>All the while earning loads of shekels and getting some tail everywhere

plebs.

Nothing like sleeping in some flea-infested hostel and sucking nigger dick for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I swear some of those enlightened travelers are making our gypsies look like soap aficionados.

Actually yes, and it changed me mentally and physically.

>be me bleeding heart liberal 7 years ago
>18 and thought I could help niggers in Eritrea
>went there with a "youth helping niggers" organization
>started realizing that those people were fundamentally different than us
>cognitive dissonance going strong since I thought everyone was equal
>day in day out I saw the worst humanity can offer and lost all passion and mainly my faggotry
>became jaded almost one year in and contemplated going home to study
>I didn't for reasons I today cant understand
>one day I went to a village with my team to meet some underaged niggers for medical check up when some thugs mugged us with AKs and machetes
>they wanted to show how serious they were by taking one of us and hitting a poor bastard with a machete directly on the head
>the poor bastard was me and I almost lost my eye
>only 10% eyesight and an admittedly badass scar on my right eye
>went home to get treatment and hated niggers ever since

I wish every liberal had a real life experience with non whites.
pic related, the google who maimed me looked like the nigger on the right

nice

Travelling is the ultimate redpilling. Depending on where you go, you mostly realize how niggerish other cultures are.

>only people that approach me are you know who

Sounds like a good way to get AIDS.

>how to rationalise not leaving the house

not bad but try to seem less bitter, you'll appear more genuine that way

>And it's nothing to do with where you get to put your genitals..

It really is though isn't it? And you know it.

I recently visited Spain. Never want to see that dump again, trash is litterally everyvere, 90 percent of tourist are annoying english cunts or french faggots who roll their eyes when you can't answer their questions in fucking frog language. Might travel to other easter europe countries tho

link to said $25 trip.

your right man, there's no chance girls will see attractive people they want to fuck, especially in a foreign exotic country.

like pic related. I rode the Claymore II from NYC to Suffolk for a couple hours' wages

it takes a long time and is extremely boring and uncomfortable, but it's part of the experience and helps you grow as a person

HAHAHA I'm a spic and i can afford to travel all around the world while A FUCKING LEAF stays in his basement and faps to Trudeau pictures.

>Im going back, then I'm coming back again burgers, every year of my 10 year long visa

Don't go to capital cities when you travel. Their only appeal is political history and work. Culture happens in the whole country.

Why is traveling the world a bad thing?

is visiting japan consider one of the best places to go in the world?

Went to Sweden and Germany before the migrant crisis. Sweden was full of immigrant shits speaking foreign languages, made me want to puke and I was legit shocked in Germany when the Turkish immigrants there spoke worse german than I did. Also every bike had to be locked and even the FUCKING SHOPPING CARTS had locks. Truly a red-pilling experience.

If you live in America, the best kinds of trips are driving to a national park, forest or wildnerness era and doing a 3 or 4 day backcountry camp. It will teach you a lot about yourself and scratch your exploration and nature bugs. Cities are degenerate and they all start looking the same quickly, plus they cost a lot of money.

Madrid beats all of them. For me it's

Madrid>Rome>Paris.

I won't count Venice and Florence. They're too small in my opinion for a valid comparison.

>going to a tourist district in another country for 3-4 days qualifies you as "knowing what goes on"
absolutely retarded

try your local harbour dumbass

>Just don't fall for the basic bitch meme of traveling to poor countries and pretending like it enlightens and teaches you to appreciate things

But being in third-world shitholes REALLY makes me appreciate my own nation and living standards. Is this wrong?

I wouldn't say its a meme. I've been to Hawaii twice and Japan 4 times. Traveling at least gives you some good memories and stories to tell people. People are interested in your stories about foreign travels, but they aren't interested in your stories about vidya and anime.

>Also every bike had to be locked and even the FUCKING SHOPPING CARTS had locks
Well that happens in the most remote places in France too. Is it any different in Estonia? That would surprise me.

NOPE, fuck traveling. I hated traveling before it was cool to hate traveling.

> Be American
More like be Californian.
What you're describing is unavailable to most of America.

This. France is quite nice apart from Paris.

Why leave Canada to waste money in some shithole cuntry with Ebola aids epidemic
>I'm looking at you joonited states of amerifat

>It allows you to see different races in their native countries first hand.
>Normally it reinforces your idea that some races are fucking idiots etc.

This. Going to New Zealand made me realize how thankful I am to Jackson for "moving" the Indians. The Maori are cucking the entire country with their "we wuz kings" in parliament and culture. Muh fishing rights.

The African American women are different than actual African women but by all means destroy your bloodline with race mixing and let your children never truly fit in with their black or white family, not like you're gonna be a father to them anyway amirite?

Some require a loud alarm. Others wake up naturally.

But how did you get on?

If you want to fuck people who don't speak the same language as you, you need only go as far as Manchester.

Never suggested there wasn't. Only that the sex is not the impetuous for the vast majority of men and women who go abroad for leisure.

Taken from Australia's sacred abo rock in the "no pictures area".

Well I wsn't especially trying to defend France. I prefered my time in London too. But I agree cities like Lyon or Strasbourg (where I live, inb4 German clay) are better.

>t. spic
hahahahaha

> Barcelona>Rome

Madrid sucks mate, it's like Berlin, full of people that weren't born there.

have some pasta

Being well traveled used to be a sign a success and wealth when only rich people had the time and money to do so.

Today, the middlebrow loves to brag about their travels for the same reason they do most things, they're subconsciously aping old world aristocrats.

>rome and london above florence
stfu
florence is goat

barcelona is cool too and there aren't many shitskins
it's got a bit too much of a focus on the modern are there though
i don't find gaudi's work that great

I'm too autistic to travel

more pasta

I've come to the conclusion that traveling, like going to the gym is simply a kind of fashion statement to most women. What I tend to find is that most women "travelers" are in actual fact just taking what used to be called a holiday (or vacation). What they are in love with is the idea, but rarely do they actually have the guts to do some actual traveling in the sense that men use the term. Numerous times I have spoken to girls about doing some traveling and they always agree that they would love to do it too but when i say that i plan to take the train from London to Kazakhstan (for example) they look at me blankly like I am crazy. Traveling to women is partying in Thailand or getting fucked in Goa by a hippy. I think it's a similar thing to women who love "bad boys" or who say they like their men "tall, dark and handsome". What they actually mean is they want a man with a few tattoos not the serial drug addict thief. Tall dark and handsome means a white guy with a tan not a punjabi man. Traveling means going somewhere seemingly exotic but actually very mainstream not the kind of cultural exploration that a lot of men do.

In my experience, many girls are literally obsessed with social media. If they stay in one place all year then they can post their selfies, post pictures of them and their friends on nights out, etc, but it all becomes very boring very quickly. Travel is an excuse to post new photos every day, getting more and more likes on them as they continue to meet new 'friends' (ie people you hang out with at the hostel and then never talk to again) who do exactly the same thing. They'll say that travel is their hobby, but in reality social media is the real hobby. I've never met a girl while travelling who wasn't taking pictures of everything and posting them all on Facebook/Instagram/Snapchat.

I suppose it's true, but viewing it as a "thank fuck I don't live in this shithole" instead of "I'm a compassionate person because I was around poor people for a week" then it's fine.

They're
a) jealous poorfags
b) their college girlfriends dumped them on study abroad
c) insufferable, boring cunts who feel threatened that other people have the gall to like things they don't like

>end of his life

technically he is right, it might be just sooner than he expected

This lol

Fuck the world
There's tons of shit here

I was there for the historical reasons, it was for my Ap Euro history class. I really like how the French try to guard their culture and protect it, I just don't get how you guys tolerate the shitskins. My professor even gave me a talk about the "New French". Things like the palace of Versailles, the Louvre, the Arch, are all amazing things in France, it is just a shame to see where it's heading. But then again the US is in the same boat.

if youre a nigger and came to meet non-nigger girls, you deserve to get mutilated into pieces

Jesus fucking christ, cant you niggers just be with your own people.
>HEY BOYS, LETS BECOMES SLAVES, FICKI FICKI
>OOGA BOOGA WE WUZ THAT AND THAT

Did I say that?

Quit adding words to my posts you double nigger

How is this a meme? I've been traveling the world nonstop for the last 2 years and haven't looked back since then. Best time of my life

>barcelona is cool too and there aren't many shitskins
i'm guessing it's been a few years since you were there last

>destroy your bloodline

Are you fucking retarded? Mixed people are the hottest people? I'm guessing you have never fucked a 10/10 mixed race qt. And who gives a shit about race mixing and genes when you will die in a few years anyway?

"i love to travel" is woman for "i hope you have money"

Florence has a really comfy feel but I saw shitskins quite often. In Rome I saw no shitskins at all, other than like two gypsies. I went into the cucked vatican as well.

Haha, typical libshit moron, you deserve what you got.

If you're a weeb faggot. Or if you're going to ski/snowboard

>go to manchester and ride some islamic ninja gaiden and then get stabbed

>go to venice, secretly commandeer a gondola and ride sweet italian ladies with barrells of wine

What the fuck. People think they're adventurist for going to Europe?

just study history. it's the same thing, but you can actually get useful things out of it.

the "travelling meme" is nothing more than a capitalistic plot to force the lower classes to act as if they are in the upper middle class.
just like "dream weddings" and "diamond rings" memes.

T. People who fit the more annoying than vegans description

>you don't like traveling? Haha! I do!?!? Dude, I'm so much better than you, can't you see?!? Cause I like travelling and you don't!!!!

you can't make this shit up, they're getting dyel mad

Haven't been to Barcelona. The foreigners in Madrid are mostly South Americans, which isn't terrible really, apart from a few Africans selling shit on the streets, which you can see even in Florence or Venice. The city itself is amazingly planned too and very aesthetic.

Out of all the cities I've been to in Europe though, Rome had the most foreigners and interracial couples. Madrid is by far Spanish still.

>All these actual subhumans both in soul and mind.
Keep hiding your absolute non-worth behind "b-but i'm good here", "b-but europe is le big bad and beheadings haha xd", "i-it's for dumb white sluts, they want cock".
You people are bottom feeders.

I'm ok with just Europe. Why would I visit the barbarians?

You know what user, you just reminded me of how culturally enriched sweden is, yes?

Looks like I will take another trip. See you there, Sven!

tried once i hated it. went with my gf around africa, we started in SA. after week there we got drunk in a bar and she got seduced by some random nigger. i was sitting at bar while he took her into his room. she came back 2 hours later like nothing happened. now i am married to her because i am introvert and i cant talkt for myself. fucking end me.

no
was there in august for a week
way less blacks than britain or france
only saw maybe 3 or 4 arabs/muslims
only sandnigger street vendors were outside the MNAC, didn't see them anywhere else

It's definitely not the same everywhere

It doesn't fucking matter why they go you dumb retard. When I go overseas I get an outrageous amount of sex, I can't even begin to imagine how much cock a woman gathers even if that's not why she went to that country in the first place.

sometimes you can find websites for specific vessels where the captain or quartermaster's contact information is up. you have to call or email and ask if there's any extra room.

great banter from germany today

Also, traveling is great, but girls shouldnt be allowed to travel, they should be at home, thats what they do best

The main purpose of my traveling is always eating, followed by entertainment.

My favorite places to travel between cost of travel, stay cost, and options available are always Vegas (for amazing food, great shows, and gambling), otherwise NYC comes in second for the same reasons and Chicago for just the first two.

Other places I visited and enjoyed are Louisville, Providence, Pittsburgh, Boston, DC, & Williamsburg that all have great food.

Internationally I have gone to Lyon Fance, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, Osaka Japan, Bologna Italy, Edam Netherlands, Bangkok, Hong Kong, and Dubai.

Did very little sight seeing as it's not quite my bag but every night I had reservations at amazing places to eat and then either went to a show or did something fun that is only offered in that region. Got drunk talked with locals and found good spots to go to for brunch & lunch that wouldn't be on a "best places to eat in blah blah list".

Currently make just shy of $50k although when I began these adventures I was only making $26k. Get 2 weeks of vacation per year but after this new year that will be bumped up to 3! I'm just very frugal with my money and spend it on things I enjoy like steaks quite often, a good computer & tv on cybermonday, the occasional 8ball, and booze that is middle to shoulder height shelf level and not middle to lower.

Yeah sorry I assumed things a bit too quickly. Anyways overall things aren't as bad as Cred Forums memes in most parts of the city. If you want to experience brownness you can always go to Marseilles.

>rareee

WHAT IS THAT FLAG? I"M GONNA CATCH IT!

C'MERE BOY!

Come back to Germany, Ich habe surprise für you

I went to Amsterdam and was fucking blown away by roving bands of Dutch niggers literally running around on all fours. I watched in amusement as a pack of them literally dragged a group of Irish girls out of the line to the Van Gogh museum kicking and screaming. Nobody did anything.

I just wanted to get high and look at pretty paintings man...

yes, but after seeing what had become of berlin, Munich and Paris as well as what shanghai and mexico is like...

red pilled as fuck

finally starting to figure that out huh?

my favorite is the person that won't leave louisiana ever again after visiting florida

it's less than 10% white american

>inb4 cubans are whitttteeeeeeeee!!!!11!!

>Dude, I'm so much better than you, can't you see?!?

why are you so insecure about this? lmao

no, but I like day-trips from time to time,at least once a year

Please be trolling.

Met my wife while traveling abroad. We've been happily married for six years now.

Yeah cause they are the normalfags of travel, moving around europe is fucking easy.

Try to move around south america, if you dont get mugged or harrased by the police you will have to cross jungles and huge cliffs made of fuck you.

>The main purpose of my traveling is always eating, followed by entertainment.
this is the most blue-pilled thing I've read today

I travel to see family and friends,
to enjoy the sun and the sea,
to ski, and to fuck something.
For culture, history and food you may want to visit Italy.
Rest of european countries are overrated crap... Yes UK, Germany and France, I'm talking about you.

traveling the world is fine and dandy but try living in those places longterm , you will start to hate those places especially third shit countries

if you have to travel stay in western countries don't go to shitty places

Tunisia, not that rare, especially if it'd that roastie whore athiest who is here all the time.

It seemed flooded with them to me (early august) but I'm probably just not as used to seeing them in person

(You)

obvious that youre baiting now or a full blown retarded, ugly nigger.

>barcelona is cool too and there aren't many shitskins

Are you fucking kidding me. How much is "many"?

>The main purpose of my traveling is always eating
are you anthony bourdain by any chance?

Houston has fantastic food, user. Definitely among the best in the USA. Miami is great for south beach. Get a drink at the veranda at the faena hotel. You might run into Birdman, Russian mafia and lots of hooers.

I want to explore the world, yeah. I don't see what is wrong with that.

I traveled quite a bit (Japan, almost everywhere in Europe except Scandinavia) and it cemented the opinion I already have had since my youth: 99% of people are shit. I didn't fall for a meme, though, I'm not one of these "ACTUALLY I'M TRAVELLING TO FIND MYSELF!" retards.

>travel the world
>meme

I fell in love with Europe, and soon I'm going to fall in love with Asia. Once I get a job in China, I'm going on a travel binge through Asia.

so much this

>Barely ever leave my house
>Literally never been farther than 20 miles away from where I live
>About to enter wageslave cuckdom
Just kill me.

KEKED

why would I need to travel? I can view all the googles and skypes right at home in this day and age. I can even dress up as a women and get a blow job for an ice cream cone.

>that picture
>png
>almost 3MB
kys

But you aren't denying anything.

So is it true that Sweden is good to go? yes?

the spanish are pretty tan
they can look like arabs quite often

wisdom

>not the kind of cultural exploration that a lot of men do
What IS a good place to do this?
I've done a lot of travelling with my family when I lived at home, but that was mostly at regular tourist spots around the world. Although we did get to experience some more authentic crazy shit here and there, like a local village in India treating us like celebrities during some weird ritual/festival.
Maybe New Zealand or America?

Autism

Fool.

I dated a mixed Jamaican Irish girl and guess what? She didn't fit in with her Jamaican family or her Irish one. She was alone around the only people in the world who should make her feel supported and not alone. But you don't want that for your kids, hell, you don't care about them so fuck genes right?

Nigger mentality is hilariously self destructive.

>People are interested in your stories about foreign travels, but they aren't interested in your stories about vidya and anime

People are not interested in your travel stories. That's about the easiest way to bore someone.

You can do it right and you can do it wrong, just like with all other things. Nothing new there.

Of course meme traveling is retarded and most of its benefits completely overhyped.

nah these were blacks. didn't see many dunecoons. loads of niggers though.

If you can count being a bum as traveling than sure.

>traveling the world is fine and dandy but try living in those places longterm , you will start to hate those places especially third shit countries
This I plan to live at least half a year in Holland and be a total nigger. Hopefully everyone will hate French people.

You know desperate people only see kindness as weakness and will prey on it. Doesnt matter how nice you are. Their practically is far more powerful than your naivety

Sorry to hear this happened my dude

Germany isn't particularly interesting anyways
Just heaps of autism, work culture, and sauerkraut
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
Very related

I wish. Just some one who was spoiled by his parents growing up on weekly fine dining and then had to suppress that to once every few months when I was out of the nest and fending for myself. I understand alot of people don't get it but It's not my job to convince anyone if anything I would say don't and save yourself the money. It just brings me personal enjoyment and therefore I peruse in my leisure time.

Traveling to eat and drink is pretty retarded. It's more of a side bonus. The history, landscape and just the general sights and sounds are what attracts a patrician. In our international economy, you can eat or drink good food pretty much anywhere, so why waste your time, money and energy in another country doing that shit? To shit it all out?

Society is a racial construct if the blood line isn't kept pure society will degrade. look at Brazil, the west indies or south east asia. that's where race mixing takes you. and the whore you posted looks like a blow up doll. I'd take pic related over some mutt anyday

Because she can run up her debt and use shmucks like you to provide for her while she pays it off.
It helps that she can whore around and get free drinks, free food, and even have men just take her shopping and give her a place to sleep if she chooses.
World traveling women are essentially all slut/whores.

i recommend america, lots of beauty. colorado rockies, grand canyon, big sur, etc.

No, but I wish I had. I'm always jelly of people who do. Whenever I see people post their travel pictures I think "jeez, these guys live such interesting lives", while I just sit here doing absolutely nothing interesting with my life.

Mad as fuck commie detected.

Properly travelling means flying first class, and not staying in some shitty youth backpacker hostels.

Sounds like your friend had poor social skills. Race does not have any effect on that. If you believe it does, then you are retarded.

Also nice story. But I'm afraid your Jamaican hand doesn't, count Jarambe.

Sometimes I combine the two and go hunting.

I had a fwb who was I would say a 9/10. I always called her a nigger and shit, then she gave me a pregnancy scare and got super attached so I had to leave her. Bottom line is I will hit it but I will never impregnate one.

The opposite happens to me
>Hate to travel
>My job forces me to go all around America and sometimes even Europe
Really fucking tired of this shit.
I don't care about taking picures to faggy monuments.

I'm glad it didn't take me being held at gun point and having nearly lost an eye to finally wake up to reality. And all from the comfort of my own home.

It's annoying to hear vapid cunts with a superiority complex try to talk down on people like they've accomplished something by wasting money going to a stinking hellhole. You wasted your time and your money and now you think you're special for it.

I would also take my pic related over your spooky skeleton anyday

>Blonde hair and blue eyes is overrated anyways.

Ok Ahmed.

i wish i was..

Travelling literally saved my life. I used to be a depressed faggot who has never left North America. I thought the grind was pointless and I hated the consumeristic rat race culture we have in NA.

Then on a whim I decided before killing myself I would take a trip to Thailand to have one last blast. Once I saw how amazing Thailand was I realized that not every place in the world is as depressing as the U.S./Canada. Now I have a purpose to grind, so I can keep travelling and seeing what the world has to offer.

I literally cannot comprehend the mentality of someone that doesn't want to travel. How can you live life in one little corner on the world and die there without seeing what else the world has to offer?

Also travelling turned me into a hard core right winger. Exposing yourself to other cultures will quickly lead to the realization that there are inferior/superior people's.

This about sums it up

sabotagetimes.com/travel/been-travelling-stop-telling-me-about-it-youre-boring

I've considered it, although pricey tickets here are somewhat of a turn off.
Any states you would particularly recommend if you don't want the usual tourist traps like LA, where I've been before, but also not literal nowhere dumps?
I guess somewhere that just has enough nature, landmarks and other points of interests to keep it interesting.

traveling for your job and traveling in your free time are vastly different experiences, though

there's a pic of iran, but iran is the most civilized country in the world, you cuck. For example, Iran has more chess grandmasters than most European countries.

I worked "light industrial" temp jobs for a year and a half while saving my money. Travelled to 27 countries at about $1000/month. It was both fun and lonely. But I learn how to meet strangers, even girls, which made it even cheaper when they let me stay with them. Over all worthwhile at least for some people.

>the offspring look pretty so it must be okay!

Nice logic.

This honestly ruined my day. I wish you the best.

Yeah you go ahead and tell me what it was nigger, I was there but black lives matter so I'm wrong though right? Not like having white cousins with one culture clashing with black cousins with a completely different culture won't just mix and accept each other cause social skills.

Sad kid

Screw up your children, it will be funny

Why would I travel the world when I live in the best country?

>Society is a racial construct
lol
> look at Brazil, the west indies or south east asia. that's where race mixing takes you
double lol

As we all know, Britain is a racially pure island ammiright?

How the fuck can I travel if i dont have the money for it, I don't care what anyone says that shit isn't cheap.

That's true but one always have some free time in the evening and could go outside if one wishes.

>see family and friends

Where? Somalia?

I made this webm about a year ago now
Feels good man

virginia. lots of history, Appalachian trail, close to DC if you like museums n shit. visit charlottesville

I wonder if that guy took that slut home and got crabs for it

I would probably hit it

Stay in hostels and shit my man

The genetic distance between Europeans is very close. Whenever you mix third world genetics with low iqs into the picture it ruins everything.

I traveled a few places on government dime in Uncle Sam's Yacht Club. Best port was Mallorca, worst port was Bahrain. Bonus points for T*rkey for trying to kill me with raki.

>As we all know, Britain is a racially pure island ammiright?
Yes Mr 60%, compared to you? We're a fucking utopia of pure whiteness.

Probably aids considering that's a dude

I've traveled some, just mexico and Canada
Canada would have been a pretty good place to live 14 years ago

What the fuck dude. Being an introvert doesn't mean you have to be a cuck

same here

(YOU)

Ladyboy Thailand or another place?

Noted. Thank you for the advice, burger-friend.

Where was that at?

/thread
That's the main reason why women are the main advocates of traveling. I mean sure you can get some pussy if you travel but not more than you would if you stayed in your country

Fuck you Leaf, traveling is fun

I just remember that my country and culture is better

Nah, was just in Oslo and it was nothing but depressing. Masses of people, masses of muds, some meh attractions. What's the point of travelling just to feel like an insignificant little shit? Yay, lets go to Paris... just like 1 million other tourists. What kind of fucked up person would enjoy that? I'd rather just travel to a warm place and chill at a hotel like a self absorbed slob. Big cities can go fuck themselves.

>caring about whiteness
Way to miss my point. Only autistic retards (ie most of Cred Forums) give a shit about how much melanin people will have many generations after they're dead. Take that giant stick out of your ass and live a little instead of being perpetually butthurt on an anime imageboard
Then you should have no problem letting in tons of Arabs and Persians because they are also caucasian and had greater civilizations than snow niggers had for much of recorded history
Yeah it was a video on YouTube about a street for ladyboys in Thailand
Fuck asian women are so adorable

Isn't that the same things for many guys as well? Sexpats from australia and the US going over to poorer asian nations to fuck kids and then travelling to Europe, backpacking across borders to fuck more prosti kids?

t. dude who thought spanish girls were easy

Fuckingwhitemale americlap reporting in. Spent 2 months traveling around the Mediterranean backpacking, so I guess I fell for it. Mostly lived my life in bars and it was the best time of my life traveling alone.

There was just something about going out as an absolute nobody and learning how to socialize where I didn't know the language at all and still ended up closing down a bar with some strangers who viewed me as a novelty at their local spot. Met everyone from drug runners to a CERN physicist and wouldn't trade it for the world.

Although I did run into some American girls trying the same thing. They mostly just bitched about the locals and sat in the hostel 90% of the time excluding seeing the sunlight long enough to get a selfie. Literally the worst people I met over there because they were so hyped about being Americorps employees that thought they were cultured, but would find the nearest McDonalds instead of doing anything fun. Gypsies can burn in hell too.

>Ben Garrison

If they're interested in Mexican women I guess. She also plans on moving to Germany with me after College. Will Germany last another year?

The only thing I can tell by this image is that noses get narrower at the nostrils from chink to nip. And the chinks have rounder faces.

It's close enough to it. The differences are nowhere near as major as in Europe.

Poor leafy with no (you)'s

Persians are decent. Arabs are not. Caucasian is just the shape of the skull, their genetics are still further. Their iqs are also lower, which is mostly genetic. And their culture is not compatible with ours.

On the topic of Asian women, I would racemix with them, they have good genetics. But I would still have white offspring as well.

>it's just melanin guise, what could go wrong

You sound like the retard here.

>travel to a warm place and chill at a hotel like a self absorbed slob

isn't that the whole ideo of traveling? Go to a different place, spend some time doing activities you like, check local atractions and brag about it to your friends on normiebook.

European culture:
Autism
Cuckoldry
Soccer
Alcohol (because Europe is too dreadfully boring to live in while sober)
Abandoned rock forts

Amazing stuff

>everything I can't do is a meme
Sure did get /r9k/ish here in the last year

Works for men too. I got laid way more.

>he fell for the "I have nothing else going for me, so I'll convince myself I'm conveniently superior to 90% of the world's population because I'm white" meme
Collectivism is cancer

Yeah lol.

Never commit to a woman that likes to "travel".

99.9999% of the times she's just a slut.

Believe me, I dated a girl like this. One night she got drunk and started telling me the stuff she did.

I could't even look at her face after that, ghosted her and never even saw her again after that.

Hello Rocking MrE.

> abandoned rock forts
i keked

>He fell for the "everyone is equal" meme
Relativism is cancer.

You really see the world but being a hipshit tourist is not the way to do it

I feel like by 'travelling' op means exploring the world, whilst travelling on a charter holiday is more of a vacation. I'd rather choose the latter. Indulge in hedonism instead of being some naive explorer who thinks the world gives a fuck about him. Nothing to see out there, just tons of muds and masses of people that make you insignificant. Rather avoid it as much as possible than to actively seek it out.

You get used to it. There are "earth is flat" threads than get heated and end up getting 300+ replies. I can't tell if the people defending flat earth theory are just fucking with anons or legitimately retarded.

> Not Leaving Europe
You allready have

Yeah. It was great. I learned that the rest of the world actually is total shit and anywhere outside the Anglosphere should be gassed.

youre a dumb fuck

That's called going on a holiday.

The place to be now is Philippines.
You can have nice girls and watch Duerte kill drug dealers.

>cuck > introvert?

doesn't that give her the wrong signals, like it's okay for her to cheat on you? it's like you approved a marriage of cuckoldry ...

>well maybe if you actually left your mom's basement, and traveled the world, you'd have all the same exact political opinions as me, even though I'm supporting some kind of weird totalitarian communist regime which historically has failed and clearly just wouldn't work from a logical perspective
The "travel the world" fallacy is literally a "kill yourself" level of pretentious statement you can make.

I'd rather roleplay as a cute anime girl with my Cred Forums boyfriend(s) than travel to shitistan and stare at a bunch of religious buildings.

so brainwashed

> writing this from spain
>currently doing an exchange year
>getting paid by eu to do this
>meet new girls everyday
>high standard of living at cheap cost
>weather is amazing compared to shithole i'm from
>becoming more and more fluent in spanish everyday
>every girl i meet is interested purely b/c i'm foreign
>every girl at home thinks i'm some kind of worldly traveller
>have tons of free time to travel to other cities, stay in hostels and party for cheap €

its not a meme op get your ass of the couch

I want to visit but I'm scared of fucking the wrong girl and then having her boyfriend murder me and plant a bag of meth on me and claim I was a dealer

Its a valuable lesson.

No. Fuck off.

Yes I do travel, but only in Europe.
Not really interested in the rest of the world desu.

I'm sorry to hear that user
I actually didn't think discrimination was a thing, i've never experienced it but i've seen it

>spic here, too white looking to pass of as one though, so people assume I'm European all the time, when i play the game, guess where i'm from.
>Don't believe me when i tell them
>Can't use the exotic foreigner card to get pussy cause I can't dance for shit
>kinda sucks
>i still have gotten some german pussy so it's ok
>think "well at least racism isn't a thing right?"
>be with my german friends, the most aryan looking one, she's the nicest person i've ever met
>some black bong approaches us to ask for a lighter
>she legit panics and grabs my arm
>dude was very polite, probably goes to a good school and shit
>she felt threatend and told him to go ask someone else
>approaches some other girls to ask for a lighter, who legit were just lighting up their cigarettes. Hear how they tell him, they don't have one
Maybe it's the rapefugee thing, maybe it's just the fact that (deppending on where they come from and live) they've almost never seen black people outside hollywood movies

American culture:
SJWism
Actual cuckoldry
Handegg
Meth (because America is too dreadfully boring to live in while sober)
Wallmarts

Amazing stuff

I'm somewhat curious if anyone who had no interest in traveling tried it once and loved it.

Because I've only ever considered it because other people seem to like it. But they felt a draw to it, I don't. Any travel fags used to think they'd hate it? I fell for the festival meme and hated them, I don't want to get burnt again.

This gives me hope

Why leave when the ethnic treasures of the Middle East are outside your door!

It's strongest among white people because they're never taught to be proud of their own race and culture. I myself am from a rural town in a 95% white state and when I visit when I'm away from work/school it's extremely common for my peers to remark how lame it is and how "Haha I've only seen like 1 black person since I got back here." like all white communities are lame and unworldly.