Post ITT if you're a half-kike

>What is the other half of your family?
>What do you identify as primarily and why?
>Do you show your power-level if you are redpilled about Zionism, Rothschilds and if so, how do other Jews react to you knowing you have Jewish background
>Do you feel you have a special role having one foot in the heeb world and one in the goyim world

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2009/05/how-plants-survived-chernobyl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Scottish protestant
>Used to identify as Jew, became redpilled and now I'm in between but learning about orthodox christianity
>I show it to a few jewish friends who are on the fringe bc of their personality or bc they had bad experiences in the jewish community
>I think we serve as a bridge and have more credibility bc of the halfness but we get called self-hating or leftwing if we fry the neural circuits of Jew normies or Israel-firsters if we reveal too much

Fun fact: The Samson Option is the name that some military analysts and authors have given to Israel's strategy to nuke fucking leafs

The initial blast would take out the larger centers but we will survive and thrive in the long run

sciencemag.org/news/2009/05/how-plants-survived-chernobyl

Tell me whats the big israeli secret? How did you guy revive the dead language?

Israel is private Rothschild country masquerading as Jewish homeland serving as center for their international criminal operations. They financed Zionist movement.

A kike is a kike, you can't just say you're half a kike!

THis is what I want to know - whether being half makes you more likely to drop the religious identity and allow yourself to become redpilled.

>tfw aryan looks
>tfw jewish last name
>tfw jewish first name (((abraham)))
Kill me

I don't know any jews in my family, but maybe someone is hiding something. The family business is an accounting firm, and I feel a compulsion to hoard quarters. My hands suffer from dry skin, so I'm constantly rubbing them together with lotion

Kike isn't a race its a religion. Don't fall for the fucking meme.

>Aryan looks
I was asked by a Jewish student organization if I would go to Zundel's house posing as a neonazi and try to get something on him. I obviously declined.

Ashkenazim as a group are prob 1000 years old and are interbred, so at this point it is also an ethnicity

ashkenazi reporting in

I remember when i went to sunday school there were three dead languages. Latin, koine and hebrew...

Hmmm.

Swedish Jewish mother. Croatian Catholic father. Brought up as Catholic, the Hebrew side was never brought up, family celebrated Christmas and Easter. As a kid I was pro-pally, but that was more about having liberal lesbian teachers in the shitty public schooling system.

Now I'm an adult and have a kid I've turned my back on Catholicism. Especially as the current Pope is trying to destroy the church from within. I identify as Jewish, but I am anyway by halachic law. And now at home I keep kosher, observe the High Holidays etc.

>Ash
>Nazi
I've always found this a tad ironic.

1/2 jew, 1/2 episcopalian german

yes that resurrection of the language was one facet of the Zionist campaign to recreate the Biblical Israel (to create an image of holiness and stir up identity and passion within Jews)

Got looks from Swedish mother
Got brains from ashkenazi Jew father
>literally master race

fucking sucks being a half jew

I haven't ruled out that this isn't a coincidence since the supremacist feelings of the SS are not that unlike those of Zionist supremacists and they seem to like to play games with words that are hidden in plain sight e.g. ISIS

idk, I might be.

This Jewish guy tried to convert me by saying "a jew by conversion is better than a jew by birth" after telling me "LOOK AT YOUR NOSE, ITS JEWISH AS FUCK!"

I have a neotenous Hallstatt Nordid nose.

Probably a Jewish trick. Idk tho maybe. I don't really care.

You either have OCD and Asperger's or are Jewish or more likely both

How dead is latin?
Weren't catholic priests always using it for their sermons?`
Was it rote memorization or could one priest speak latin to another?

You asked me to post here so i did
>1/2 jew 1/2 English. I identify as Jewish because I my mom is jewish and my dad is a degenerate atheist drug addict. I was raised 'culturally' Jewish by my mom and grandparents and adopted the religious aspect on my own.
>I am an alt-right supporter and i hate the jewish elite apparatus. I've tried talking to other jews about this and responses range from agreement to them calling me a self-hating jew and telling me i'm not really jewish because i'm a jewish-anglo nigger. But mostly somewhere in the middle.
>One thing we might disagree on is Israel. I support Israel (wouldn't call myself a zionist tho cause i have a fine life in america and i like giving back to american society)
>I feel like i'm attacked from both sides; to /pol i'm a waste of perfectly good lamp shade material and to the SJWs i'm a white cis male oppressor

>to the SJWs i'm a white cis male oppressor
yeah that's the thing - if you display the Jewishness hard , you can get a pass on that charge but if you don't buy into the whole Jewish history narrative then you begin to feel like the white man that the SJW signs are targetting

>waste of perfectly good lamp shade material

You're right if you toe the party line to the SJWs and play up the "muh6,000,000,000,000" then you can get a few oppression points, enough to basically live unmolested by them but if you don't they'll actually slip into "jews are even more privileged than whites" mode