Cred Forums IRL goes on shooting spree

How are there ZERO threads on this jesus christ this place is getting worse every day

fucking trumpkins

nydailynews.com/news/national/multiple-injuries-reported-shooting-houston-shopping-mall-article-1.2806725

Other urls found in this thread:

abc13.com/news/who-is-nathan-desai/1526983/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this must be one of those white indians I've heard so much about

Doobles and it was a mooslim

huh nice

It was an Indian guy (Pajeet)

abc13.com/news/who-is-nathan-desai/1526983/

I made one, people are spamming debate and Nate silver jew maps over and over. Poo in loo Nazi!

Not a Muslim too.

Nathan Desai is the name. Probably north indian Hindu.

your mom is a muslim

Prepare to have this blasted ALL OVER THE MEDIA

If he were black or muslim it would disappear from trending social media within 12 hours

Case closed boys

>what are false flags

This is textbook.

another day in murica
another beta male rage quits life

Nice

Theyre not even trying anymore

I live(d) about a mile from this shooting
Went to the Gamestop there all of the time
AMA

literally how?

preordered anything lately

OP everyone is focussed on the debate. Minor happenings like this (9 injured, only shooter is dead) won't cut into the news cycle today.

Besides its more a employment related thing, def not terror. He was a butthurt lawyer who was having work troubles apparently.

However my concern is the Cascade, WA shooting Friday night. Ended up being a Turkish immigrant, when we were told he was hispanic. I'm not sure it could completely be called a weeaboo crime. I'm sure there's a hint of islam behind it.

He was wearing a Nazi uniform

Wow. Did not know that angle.

Have just looked into it and seen the reports. That's fucking bizarre.

8 injured, 2 dead including shooter

false flag
fuckin false flags

What the fuck, why?

Looks pretty Pajeet-y to me.

Panjeet larping as aryan again, nothing to see here.

Yes, goyim. Because it's LITERALLY impossible for somebody in a Nazi uniform to go on a rampage.

Everything is a falseflag, goyim. Bathe me in your shekel-like thought process.

>Nazi uniform
Obvious false flag. This will be brought up in the debate.

Brainwashed poo in loo Nazi

He is Indian you fucking leaf. Wtf is an Indian doing in Nazi gear?

we wuz aryan n sheeit

>A man suspected of injuring nine people in a mass shooting in Houston Monday owned Nazi paraphernalia, and wore what appeared to be an old German uniform with swastikas during the attack, according to a report from KPRC2 in Houston. Nathan Desai, a local lawyer, has been connected to the attack.

>The suspected attacker was killed in a shootout with police. The report from KRPC2 cited "two law enforcement sources" who said the man was "wearing a Nazi uniform when he was killed during a confrontation with police." A tweet from Jace Larson of KPRC2 said more Nazi paraphernalia was found at the man's home.

A Hindu Nazi Lawyer? I did not see that one coming.

Heh. Who /hougan/ here? It's pretty amazing he only got nine, if it's the down town court that place is usually jam fucking packed.

I havent played vidya in years

Oh he also drove a Porsche full of guns to carry out the attack.

He was a German-boo. I wonder if he used HK firearms?

They're fucking outsourcing for false flag shootings now?

Kek

False flag as fuck

Nice try Killary, you're still getting assblasted tonight at the debate. Everyone hates you so much that not even your false flag murders will work.

The world is a magical place

Also
>Multiple injuries
Were there any fatalities?

Also where's the manifesto? What's the purpose if we don't know the purpose?

do you even know what that means you overweight diabetic megaturd?
just like the iranian german shooter, these shitskin immigrant offspring people are just as right wing as you are, like it or not, they hate gays, the jews, women's rights etc.

literally what dont you understand about this you turbonigger

Will Hitler disavow?

"Nazi uniform"

So he went to Hugo boss and bought a suit?

You seriously think a lawyer would ever waste his time on Cred Forums?

>Cred Forums IRL goes on shooting spree

Doubt this guy even knows what Cred Forums is. Reminds me of that hispanic / indian / whatever the fuck he was taxi driver who got interviewed on tv for wearing a nazi arm band on the job.

Hmm, no pics of a nazi uniform. Really fires the neurons. If anything he was probably wearing one of these: