Lets predict future

Its going to be ~90 min without commercials, lets assume that Hillary starts coughing, what will Trump say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ht0GxBFUvNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>frog in your throat?

We can deliver it through Kek

I am asking all Magicians of Kek to spend an hour before the debate begins clearing your mind, focusing your intent, and meditating. Do your meditation method of choice, i.e. quiet reflection, sigil magik, visualization, sex magik, energy work, prayer, or even just reading the dankest memes you have. All of us need to focus our willpower on making something happen.

Maybe as simple as a little trip up and cough attack. Maybe something as large as a full on seizure on live TV. Whatever it may be, our focus, intent, and energy must all be present tonight.

KEK WILLS IT!

YES make it so holy Kek

He'll call her a choke artist.

fpbp

FPBP

>Pepe appears on the screen
>everything starts shaking
> Bill Clinton Rape banners unfurl from the ceiling
>Airhorn chorus begins playing Hail to the Chief

goddamn

>We can deliver it through Kek
>I am asking all Magicians of Kek to spend an hour before the debate begins clearing your mind, focusing your intent, and meditating. Do your meditation method of choice, i.e. quiet reflection, sigil magik, visualization, sex magik, energy work, prayer, or even just reading the dankest memes you have. All of us need to focus our willpower on making something happen.
>Maybe as simple as a little trip up and cough attack. Maybe something as large as a full on seizure on live TV. Whatever it may be, our focus, intent, and energy must all be present tonight.
>KEK WILLS IT!

I do I really do.

>my gf going sleep
>are you not going to bed?
>nah i am going stay up
>why?
>going watch American history X 2
>dint know there is second part
>ye they are streaming it live
>ok ok, good night
Kek

fpbp op agree

Honestly it's probably for the best if he just stands there silently, making the whole situation even more awkward. Hillary's illness speaks for itself.

Trump lose

>Shall we continu the debate or are you going to collapse again of another heat stroke?

he'll mutter under his breath "oh well there she goes again" as calmly as possible and do that costanza-trump face he does

Nothing. He has been quite respectful and cautious with her health problems. It's the best strategy because it doesn't give her shills any ammunition to paint her as a victim and Trump as some insensitive cunt. On the contrary: the spotlight stays focused on her pathological liar personality and fuels conspiracy theories as even her most stupid supporters realise she doesn't have fucking pneumonia.

If she does actually go into a coughing fit, they said that they aren't going to give her more time aside from what is allotted.

If she has the coughing fit, Trump should offer to yield his time to her rather than take over so she can finish her answer. If the fit is as bad as it has been, it will just refocus the camera on her and she'll cough through potentially all of Trump's time.

This would reinforce the sick narrative while making Trump look sympathetic and presidential.

I'm betting though that they would have given her some crazy injections or other medications to keep that cough from emerging.

>Hillary goes into coughing fit; Trump sits quietly then continues

"EVIL RACIST SEXIST NAZI ORANGE HAIR FROG MAN SHOWS NO SYMPATHY TO DYING OLD WOMAN; WILL HE WATCH YOUR GRANDMOTHER DIE TOO?."

>Hillary goes into coughing fit; Trump yields his time back to her so she can finish

"EVIL RACIST SEXIST NAZI LITERALLY HITLER AVOIDS ANSWERING QUESTIONS AT DEBATE; IS HE HIDING THE EXECUTION OF SIX MILLION JEWS?"

The Kike News Network will find a way to attack Trump no matter what he does. All that matters is that more people start realizing that the kikes cannot be trusted.

DONALD J. TRUMP, WHAT IS HE HIDING????

IS IT 6 MILLION JEW CORPSES?

IT MAY BE

FIND OUT TONIGHT!

In hopes of remaining alert and confident, she had temped fate, and snorted up a fat rail of that substance that had helped her get so far. "Arkansas gumption" they called it, back at the Rose law firm. "Just this last time" she barked at her longtime aid and lover. It startled her aid, and she nearly lost hold of the solid gold Ben Wa Balls her boss demanded she carry at all times.
In a rush of coke charged spurts and pulses, a blood clot breaks loose, unable to cling to the arterial wall that it called home for so long.
"Freedom" the clot silently communicates to its red and white friends and family. "Hop on googles, I'm heading for the brain"

Hill dog has coughing fit trump asks if she is ok
She she looks taken aback
Dies of stroke

youtube.com/watch?v=Ht0GxBFUvNo
Kek.

When asked how he keeps winning and campaigning Trump replied
I use the powers of all My fallen foes
I have
Jebs energy management
Rubbios repetitiveness
Carsons Sleep aid
Cruzs delegates
Cristies appetite
Nothing from kasich thoe the man is a husk very sad
And tonight im coming for clintons speedupyourpc.exe

Nice digits!

Kek have a cough drop.

Who would win in an eating contest Christy or kasich?

>hillary will be loaded with opiates and stimulants which are extremely efficient at suppressing cough or weakness/collapse

I hope he silently offers her a ricola

he'll stand there and just smile menacingly.

He say Ha Ha!

can i reroll for this?

Nothing at all. He's just going to look at her. With pity. It likely won't be real, but it will feel that way to the crowd.

And that will be the front page of every paper. Trump pitying the sick, corrupted Clinton.

This would be the best thing he can do imo. There's not much he can say that couldn't be turned against him.

rerolling for this

checked, will dubs make it happen?

If Hillary collapses again due to De-Hydration, I hope Trump Re-Hydrates her with his Urine.