What does Cred Forums think about the idea that Trump has a natural aversion to facts?

Is this board addicted to Goebbels style propaganda and willing to throw away facts for memes?

>"I have the best deals. The absolute best. No one makes a deal like I do. I make the best deals. Wonderful, huge, terrific deals."

That's pretty much the extent of Trump's political debate technique. He doesn't have any concrete plans and he certainly doesn't have any details ironed out. He's just a salesman trying to sell us a bridge.

>answering his own questions
saged

How dare Trump have intimate knowledge of international trade and come to the presidential race knowing exactly what needs to be changed to make domestic textile manufacturing profitable again.

It's more like I don't care about his lies or hypocrisy. The only fact that matters to me is that the establishment hates him.

Nice quads. Trump is blowing up the debt to cut taxes for millionaires and billionaires.

Watch them get triggered by this fact.

Fuck off shill

Trump > clinton
Fact
You can debate how shitty they both are but trump will always be above clinton, anyone who says otherwise is a shill. At least until trump starts killing people and running everything into the ground.

Jesus is this real?

Can you source it to where he says that's his tax plan?

People are so frustrating by blatant corruption throughout our government that they are willing to let it all burn and try to start over.

How can the bottom 90% save any money on taxes when they don't pay even 1% of the total tax burden?

Frankly we could do away with the income tax entirely and it would be a drop in the bucket and poor people would STILL be poor.

This is where I'm at. I'm considering voting for Hilary just to crash this plane with no survivors. You just know she'll finish neutering the Constitution and permanently destroy this country.

>Are leftists so addicted to cultural Marxism they're willing to throw away reality for their feelings and poor people's vote?

>ignoring the fact that tax loopholes mean the rich pay almost nothing now (including Trump) and a major part of his plan is closing loopholes
>what are percentages? what are relative amounts?

I could go on, but ask yourself this my tiny dicked, whiny nu-male friend,

If Trump was just giving a massive break to ultra rich people WHY ARE MOST BILLIONAIRES SPENDING HUGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY IN A DESPERATE EFFORT TO STOP HIM YOU DUMB FUCKING GOY

Wow, cool misleading graph, I can't believe the lowest quintile didn't save at least $200,000 on their taxes. This is why we need to fix wealth inequality, fight for fifteen!

Easy. Because they know he's going to crash the economy with no survivors.

Why is Trump cutting taxes for millionaires and billionaires?

>Trump wants to stop relying on foreign countries for things
>Is aware of the fact that, at the moment, relying on foreign countries for things is the best decision

Only a retard can't grasp this

thats enough out of you

says the leaf

Fuck Drumpf and fuck Jewish people

Thank you for correcting the record.

Shut the fuck off kid

>He's just a salesman trying to sell us a bridge.
I would hope everyone has known this all along but liberals take what he says literally. Even basic jokes go completely over their head and are blown out of proportion as evil thoughts.