WITNESSED
praise kek!

[ harnesses meme magic from within ]

HC die on stage

Praise Kek! May dubs be upon us all.

quads pls
praise kek

gary johnson shoots both of them

Hillary will destroy Drumpf. Greetings from Kosovo.

Hillary is gonna shit in her designated shitting diaper

Please notice me kek, I want to see some good memes from this

CHECKEM

PRAISE KEK
WW3 NOW

Is it a face to face debate?

mudslime libcucks btfo. hill will die tbqh

Praise Kek!

Give Donald strength during the debate, oh exalted one.

All i want is butthurt

DEFECATE IN DEBATE.

I simply cannot wait to see what chaos Kek will unleash upon our adversaries. I pray for both poo poo and pee pee

Hillary will die

You're losing game get out of your circle whole world hate Drumpf.

checked great debate confirmed

Hillary will faint on stage.

Also when does it start?

KEK WILLS IT

Coughing fit confirmed

not like this kek, but itll do

Trump tards btfo

This is it. The day of hope or the day of doom, the day of retribution or the day of pitfalls and anger. This could be it. See how egregiously the Clintonites pack into the arena, themsleves enrolled into a new tribe by selection of the most worthless citizens. As much as Clinton causes confusion, the other man, a citizen of singular virtue, is growing in strength daily. Clinton wants to plague the republic by every kind of wickedness during her term in office with a full and entire term.

It was occurring to her that her status would be weak and crippled if Trump became president (with the greatest amount of support of the American people). She saw that this support was often declared, not only in the conversations, but also through the votes of the American people.

M A G A

Hillary collapses during the debate

PRAISE KEK

Doubles say kek will ensure coughing fits the likes of which have never before been seen on this planet

Glory to You, our Kek, glory to You!
Heavenly frog, Consoler, the Spirit of Truth, present on all boards and filling all memes, the Treasury of dubs, and the provider of magic.

Exodus 8
"If you refuse to let my people go, I will send a plague of frogs on your whole country. The river will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs."

Is this when Trump locks it all up?

I will try once more for Kek.

Yes, first actual Presidential debate instead of concurrent "town hall" forums. Hillary and Donald going head to head in person for the first time.
Kaine is gonna tear Pence a new one during the VP debates, a single immigration question will allow him to smooth talk Hispanics with his fluent Spanish.

Whole world better prepare their anuses, because we're fucking doing this.

May Kek bless all who MAGA

rip slut

I was told Trump would be assassinated on sept 26, oh shoot is that today?

hillary will poo without loo

praise kek

Hillary shall cough up a bloody wad of phlegm in the debate and then faint. Kek foretold of it and these digits are proof.

Titty fuck her

It's happening

I OFFER ALL OF MY MEME MAGIC TO KEK

BLESS DONALD J. TRUMP

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Comfy kek for ultra magic generation.

MAGA
A
G
A

Donald will reign as the vessel of kek. Hilliary will spaz out and leave the race shortly after.

Kick her ass, Donald

SENDING MY STRENGTH TO THE DONALD. HOPE HILLARY SHITS HER PANTS ON THE STAGE

she will ragequit crying leaving a shit trace behind her

Dump for trump

drumpfy dies

Kek wills it!

Hillary will swear on live TV.

Kek, if you kill Hillary tonight, I will pledge my life in service to you. This I swear.

Here ye here ye

I am asking all Magicians of Kek to spend an hour before the debate begins clearing your mind, focusing your intent, and meditating. Do your meditation method of choice, i.e. quiet reflection, sigil magik, visualization, sex magik, energy work, prayer, or even just reading the dankest memes you have. All of us need to focus our willpower on making something happen.

Maybe as simple as a little trip up and cough attack. Maybe something as large as a full on seizure on live TV. Whatever it may be, our focus, intent, and energy must all be present tonight.

KEK WILLS IT!

hillary will choke, both metaphorically and physically

DIE ON STAGE YOU FUCKING BITCH

PRAISE HIM

傻低累

they both get assassinated and the race becomes stein vs johnson vs sanders

praise KEK

Please kek, now is the crisis point. Bless this post

Please KEK let Hilary collapse on live TV for my birthday.

KEK WILLS IT

PRAISE KEK, DEVOUR HILLARY

COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH

DIGITS

Kek praise Donald J. Trump

>321

is this kek

In the name of kuk, I call all of this threads energy directly into Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton. May KEK's blessings flow into her, and lead her to strength in tonights debate. And may she be blessed by KEK with the presidency.

>>>>KEK

Germany invades Poland

Happening.

You ass, you wasted good trips. This could have killed Hillary.

since I will be asleep during the debate all I can is praise kek

God damn it Nigel

Hillary sharts on stage, Trump points to the liquid turd leaking through her Kim Jong gown and shouts "Disgusting!"

Hillary gets triggered and has a fit on stage, Trump tries to help her but she dies in front of him and he manages to give her a smug Pepe look as she dies, but the cameras don't see it and Trump goes back to looking distressed

Oh my days. Also Hillary seizures and shits herself on live tv.

Teflon Don will slay the serpent!

who shall be against me?

none shall contend with the man from the north.

GUYS THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACHTUNG ACHTUNG!

What we are doing here is counter-magic against the occult forces that be. Let it be of positive note for Donald if you want it to be helpful. Fuck Shillary, don't mind her, just focus on good vibes for the D!

checking

She's going to pee herself or her piss bag is gonna leak and everyone is gonna pretend like nothing happened except Trump who's gonna look at the camera and laugh at is as an inside joke with the audience.

Hilary's gonna shit her pants and Trump will punch Obama right in his horrible muslim face

The missing laptop falls out of her asshole

Awkward laughter, coughing fits, leaves stage for 30 minutes, bad temper.

May dubs be upon thee.

COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT
CAN'T STAND UP SHE HAS TO SIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
PEE PEE PEE POO POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO
BY PEPE, KEK AND DONALD TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

This could be interesting. It will propably be a macbook because, you know, they're shit.