Any Europeans staying up late on a school night to watch the presidential WrestleMania 2016 hell in the cell debate...

Any Europeans staying up late on a school night to watch the presidential WrestleMania 2016 hell in the cell debate tonight/early hours of tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/milo/2016/09/25/milo-usf-trump-will-win/
youtube.com/user/rightsideradio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In how many hours does it start?

gonna be so fucking dead at work but its so fucking worth it

I've got a /comfy/ lie in till 1pm so yes.
Also I'll just take some modafinil if I'm tired.

Bump 4 Trump

About 4 hours from now

thinking about pulling a sicky

idk

You know it lad, kek will reward us both for out suffering tomorrow

Scotbro here.
6th year sucks, fuck school anyway.

> school night
daily reminder that 80% of Cred Forums are kids

Perhaps. Gonna play Stalker Misery up until then I guess.

>What is banter

I was >implying Cred Forums was full of kids

oooo m8 same

/glasgow/

Maybe something happen which is censored out later on, maybe her leg braces give way and she shits herself after collapsing before she's rolling off stage

I may stay up, I am yet to decide. Really important stuff I'll be able to read about on tomorrow, but it is tempting to stay around for when it will unfold in real time. Not having school since a couple of years now so I am good in that regard.

Clear Sky still on my HDD, somehow it's far harder for me to enjoy it in comparison with other games in the series. Must be combination of bloodsuckers being invulnerable when invisible, pants on the head retarded faction war and equipment upgrades being dependant often on NPCs in opposite factions.

oh thats a good idea

but I need the money so Im gonna head in

Yup. Since im currently NEET i have no place to be tomorrow. I have no problem fucking up my sleeping schedule for kek.

inverness here lad
fuck this scumhole, i want to go home to dundee

Praise him my son, I'm pretty sure his power works like a spirit bomb but with memes

Will RSB be streaming?

Considering setting the alarm at 2:30.
I'll have to spend the night on the coach though, which I am not excited about.

Linearity towards the end seemed stupid, battle at NPP was more of an annoying chore, yeah, clear sky was indeed the shittiest entry. Misery 2.1. for CoP is good though.

The bull upstairs in the bed with your Mrs yeah?

Apparently Yiannopoulous will deliver a speech a few hours before the event to say why Trump will/has to win (while doing so at some university, triggering local SJWs).

breitbart.com/milo/2016/09/25/milo-usf-trump-will-win/

Yes.

No, I don't care, between Scylla and Charybdis take your pick.
There's no saviour in anyone.

>What are International relations

Well, not quite.
I will try to watch the recorded debate before I read news / pol / social media / etc etc.

I think I might just for the once-in-a-lifetime chance of seeing Hillary get ritually disemboweled on international television, and seeing the memes spawn in real time.

Trump needs our moral support too.

It'll be fucking terrible tomorrow though if I get to class (as I really need to).

tell your professor "i was watching mrs browns boys reruns" and he'll understand

Say it was Angry Birds for the subtle redpill

The world order appear to have entered a shifting stage. It can go either way, but in any case, the impact on your life will be enormous. I don't think the debate will change anything, but it can provide some much needed insight into what the future will bring.

the dubs dont lie

what happened to Abu hagar? is he alive? did they escape the blast?

I work from home and can wake up whenever I like so I'm staying up.

Enjoying some custard slices and watching Family Guy white I wait. Pretty comfy

The guy was a spaz he's obviously dead lol

Top lel m88.

I'll combine both of them and say I was watching an angry bird who wants brown boys to overrun Europe.

American Dad is better

they're past my bedtime, bloody yanks putting things on at 2am.

Milo Kikeopolous is a faggot and is milking autists and Cred Forums and people unironically believe he's a good speaker.
He's hated and does nothing good for us.

tfw got an interview at a shitty law firm tomorrow

worth it

I have class tomorrow from 07:00 AM (debate is at 03:00 local time) but I'm gonna watch nevertheless. I can catch sleep later, seeing Trump destroying Hillary live is once per lifetime opportunity

Class starts at 13:30 so I'll watch it but I'm fucking tired though so it better be worth it.

remember remember

You'll be able to put the newest memes into the conversation when it's fresh off the presses.

>mfw there will be memes born tonight

I'm too scared to watch it live. The fear has taken over and consumed me.

I'd rather miss it and cautiously log into reddit and check the donald for only pro-trump positive news...

I don't knwo how good of a speaker he is, but he did raise some good points regarding SJW, regressive left and their ilk. I don't agree with the whole "be a controversial dick as much as possible to fight them and cause I am so glorious" shtick but as much as unpopular such opinion may be here - I believe he helped far more than he fucked up.

Whats your job? Is it hard to get it. I want job like that.

>wageslave
>have to sleep in 30 minutes

Yea its hard to get

Na muh bull wants me back in bed to massage my wife lol prepare her for him for tomorrow ^^

Been ill for 2 weeks, can't sleep well so maybe if I still didn't fall asleep.

UP ALL NIGHT FOR PRESIDENT FIGHT

Now is not the time for fear, fellow Eirebro...

Even if Trump somehow gets stumped, it will be worth it for the Chaos it will spread.

I do get how it feels exactly like the period where everyone is waiting in the High Sept for Cersei to come and get rekt.
But Hilary can't just drone the hall and declare herself queen, so when it comes to the Hill dog, Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru.

Is it some computer stuff etc?

Im gonna watch Jim streaming it

>tfw wageslave

you turbocucks better make a compilation to watch when I get back from work

Where are all the european NEETs?

Debate will be at 22:00 my time. I'll get out early from work for it (poorfag yay). I hope it's not as disappointing as the time I left work early to witness the BSE abortion fiasco.

I've literally bought beer and popcorn for it.

ofc, Trump is gonna put Hillary and Mexico in the walls

What is it? Ya'll hiring?

Nigga, don't eat and drink during the debate. You eat popcorn and you won't be able to hear them talking and drinking will only make you want to piss.

Plus if you drink too much alcohol, you'll be too drunk to fight off butt-hurt Hillary home invaders...

Refugee camps I believe

How well can you draw cum

Reporting in. Fuck class, got some beers and I and my brother are staying up to watch it all.

>tfw there's a storm outside and you're gonna enjoy a comfy night of political bantz

Hour in ET? CNN?

Maybe, but I shouldn't

It's in 3 hours from now. 02:00 in UTC

I have, but I only have to wake at 10am and the debate ends at 3h30am here, so it's not too bad.

Fuck. I hoped it was an euro flag.

tfw I would like to but no TV license so cant watch it live and will have to rely on Alex Jones to give me a nice non-partisan account of what went on

>Read this and think that is not so much, but then realize that I have to add one hour more

Someone knows if I can watch it in CNN International?
I don't have CNN America in my TV

Try /r9k/.

yes, can't wait for Clinton to shut him up once and for all. It's in europes best interest we get Clinton. #ImWithHer

Here bro

youtube.com/user/rightsideradio

Watch it on jewtube, you twat.

>a fucking muslim

But yeah, trying to stay up. Forgot to buy alcohol

unifag represent

Who /history/ here?

you dont need one, they wont know, just get a tv fagit

/failedhistory/ here

I missed one essay second year and got told I had to redo every essay and exam for every module

said fuck that and left

>tfw can't watch the debate and shitpost at the same time

Reporting in. Watching just to see Hillary drop dead live on tv.

Going to watch it tomorrow with my fiend in the common room.

>with my fiend

Watch out for him m8, might do some dodgy stuff

Starts 2AM BST?

Reminder that we euros have a part to play in this election. If you want to see a Trump victory, get on twatter and get these trending

Early debate: #TrumpTowersOverHill
#Don'tYouThinkSheLooksTired
#MAGA

Late debate: #MAGA
#DingDongTheWitchIsDead

Correct

Got me. I'll have to watch out to see if he switches to Clinton. That indeed would constitute fiendish behavior.

Scottish Trump Legion reporting in

If course my friend, even got 4 pints in for the occasion, bit worried since I'm a plumber and if I mess up I could end up flooding someone's house but I'm sure kek will guide my hand.

>dundee

What the fuck lad, stay in Inverness. Scumdee is awful.

Starts at 5 am. Hyped up.

Sven for TRUMP /Brigade/ reporting in.
No work for 2 days so i will buckle up with some beer and vodka and enjoy the show.
Lets go ladies and gentlemen!

Does anyone know if it's actually Trump vs Clinton at 1am GMT/9pm EST or is this American telly gonna bullshit me with an hour of promos and sponsors and speeches no one wants to hear?

How long still?

Netherlands here. I am falling asleep. I don't if I can make it.

According to my dad it is 3 am Swedish time idk what that is in UK time.
But i would not be surprised if got delayed or something to be quite honest.

It starts in 50 minutes from now for me, but I don't know if it's gonna be an hour of filler before the actual debate

9pm EST is 2am GMT knobhead.

Hope you are correct because i will run out of beer before it starts, If it starts 3am my time haha.
We are 1 hour ahead of you i just figured.
My guess is pre-talk and commercials+ other delays will make the debate moved further down the hours for us.

It starts at 2:00 am for you, 3:00 am for the swedish guy and for me

Alkaa kolmelta aamuyöstä meille

Terve Suomalaiset kansalaiset, Mitä kuuluu?
// Ruotsi

Fuck sake is it 2, I'm running low on drinks already

already skipped monday because I was bollocksed and need to be in at 7 tomorrow
might just not go to sleep tb h

of course

Me too, down to my last 50cl can of beer.
I will have to drink wine or vodka once i run out of it.

how much did you pay for that though Sven?
Just came from Sweden and alcohol prices were incredibly retarded damn

TIMES

you a college lad?

You guys got it good, last time I was in Spain I brought home loads of absinthe hidden in my sock, cheap to

10 cans of 50cl beer ~150SEK
which is like 20 euros.
Not much for a guy like me but i guess it is alot for other people.
I will go to Germany or Denmark to buy cheaper alchohol next spring however.
Also our alchohol prices are fucked due to taxes, If it weren't for these taxes iam certain half our people would be alchoholic by now hehe.

Took a day of today/tomorrow to watch the witch get crushed

nah started primary a few weeks ago
loving this refugee status btw

"School night" is just a tongue in cheek expression we use in the UK to mean one has to work the next day.

Mate it's 10 quid for 15 440ml cans at 4.8% here

Mine are 7,2%.
But they were cheap AF if you ask me.
I prefer bottle beer usually but this beer had to do as i the store was closed after my shift ended (11pm)

no uni until next week
get fucked Anglo Untermensch

Haha I have worked many jobs that finish just as the shops have closed

You can buy here 5l for 6-9 euros (depends where you buy it) perfectly
It's also very taxed

I have two jobs haha, I work in a grocerystore and as a partime soldier in the army. but we only sell 3.5% which i think is not strong enough for me.
The store which sells the proper alchohol is closed after 6pm which sucks dick.
Why can't i be an alchoholic after 6pm? :DDD

I wish we had your prices mate, We should not even talk about the prices we pay at the nightclubs etc.
One beer averages at like 7-8 Euro there.
Man i could buy a box of 20 rounds of .308 to my rifle for that money which is quite funny indeed.

Sure

Isn't it on 4:00 am? Get your times right southener cousin.

ETA: 1 hour

Any pre-debate shows worth watching?

I can get a 30 rack of 5% abv in a drive through for like 15 burger bucks

Blue Leader standing by.

i am hyped

free day tomorrow :)

Yeah but they are coke can sized you cuck

Gonna be rough with a 9am lecture but the meme magic will sustain me

wow 3 less oz of beer per can, oh no. good thing I have 29 more.

Don't let this die, this thread is comfy as fuck

Agreed

is going to die

No we saved it for now..

Goderdomme zwakkeling WAKKER BLIJVEN

Fight the need to sleep like it depended on your life.
There is a few things you'll learn in the army and that is that there is no such thing as a moment to sleep.
The fight goes 24 hours a day and you have to be ready at all times!

Up late and high energy

I'm here