The year is 2021

Things start getting bad here in a few years, economically and socially speaking. The militia groups and something called RWDSs nationwide have risen drastically since 2016, as have the bored and unoccupied army of urban youth, leading to unprecedented levels of racial tension. The economy collapses sometime in 2021, and the cities immediately fall into chaos. Texas is the first state to formally announce their secession from DC. The rest of the sunbelt promptly follows. The USA loyalist military is quick to seize the Western states to maintain control of their nuclear weapons and to retain access to the Atlantic ocean. Most cities in 2021 are no-go zones as the nogs are in full chimpout mode due to the economy and the ongoing revolution. Those who can leave the city do, and those who can't don't, leaving only the worst behind. The USA has a hard time controlling both urban and rural environments, but they have strong support among suburbanite white collars and foreign nations. Canada and the EU back the USA.
The majority of the US military and militia groups, along with the Russian government, back the Republic of America. The Republic's economic strong-suit is transportation, energy, and agriculture. With control of vast reserves of oil, natural gas, and precious metals- along with control of the Mississippi river and other geographic advantages- the Republic becomes the economic and military power on the continent.

Cascadia and the Republic are both allies against DC.

I've seen some shit I never imagined I'd see. Euro military convoys on American interstates. Russian tanks patrolling Memphis. Drone strikes on Houston. British ships in the Chesapeake. 2021 is a mad, strange time.

I am from the future, and I can tell you this is how America dissolves. Are you ready?

bump

cmon guys this took 3 days in paint

3 days to take a black and white map and fill with color?

First of all faggot..there is no way Kansas is going with Colorado...Republic all the way

I prefer this version of Cascadia desu.

Self bumping doesn't work on Cred Forums

being this fucking new

bump for the 3 days thing

>Cascadia and the Republic are both allies against DC.
This is true, Cascadia managed to secede on the basis that the federal government was a corrupt entity correct?

What form of government does Cascadia take in your meme future?

California is going it's own way...So is Alaska...both currently have secessionist movements with some level of public support, albeit hokey.

Cascadia..what is that, like where pachouli is currency? Sounds gay...also, alot of Idaho is noping the fuck out of it all...sovereign citizen territory

Your color code is gay...occupied territories should be depicted with stripes.

so is cascadia run by the NWF or the Progressive Nationalists?

either way its a white paradise so I don't really care

Has the Alt-right become mainstream yet?

one retarded question and one good question

1 what does the 10th anniversary iPhone look like is it all glass or did they jew us again

2 who is president right now and how did you come back

bump

I'm surprised California didn't secede to join Mexico, or have a Taiwan/China deal going where they both claim to be the real Mexico.

It's run by Eurasians, but is tolerant of small white and east asian minorities.

Florida reporting in, ready to die for the republic.

Hillary will eat this grenade

witnessed

I like this map because it makes note of the economic regions, which i also did in my map.

>What form of government does Cascadia take in your meme future?

Some sort of liberal parliamentarian democracy as seen in Europe and Canada. The Republic would be very republican, and senators would be chosen by legislature.

>California is going it's own way...So is Alaska

I can see Cali going its own way perhaps but not Alaska. Too small, they would join Cascadia.

>also, alot of Idaho is noping the fuck out of it all...sovereign citizen territory

I understand Idaho is red and has a lot of militia etc, but they would take the opportunity to "nope the fuck out" of DC foremost.

They would be relatively progressive, but the frontiersman culture of Idaho and Alaska along with conservative rural areas and Northern Cali would cancel out some of Seattle and Portland's rancid progressiveness. Cascadia would be very politically diverse.

>what does the 10th anniversary iPhone look like

Apple goes bankrupt

>2 who is president right now

Think Justin Trudeau but mixed with the crookedness of Hillary

>and how did you come back

meme magic

Texas reporting in, you do realize we already delcared our independence.

>Some sort of liberal parliamentarian democracy as seen in Europe and Canada. The Republic would be very republican, and senators would be chosen by legislature.
That's too bad, I was hoping for some sort of Absolute Monarchy with it's policies mostly influenced by traditional Catholic teachings (enough so that it is nearly a theocracy, but the power is still held in the hands of the King). All the while putting it's people first, as any ethnostate does.

Obviously an ethnostate of Eurasians my dude.

pic related hapa qt

Hapa qt's come in all shapes and sizes, breed a gook today, create the master race of tomorrow!

Even a lowly Spaniard can help create hapas.

Here is a Spanish/Filipino Mestizo.

CUTE

Cascadia isn't very religious. The Republic is, but they are protestant.

Naturally I'm inclined to be against a gook republic on this continent, but Cascadia can determine its own future

also, Cascadia is ~90% white

This faggot knows whats up
East Asia is the only part of the world that is non-degenerate.

I want this

Even Slavs, the Western Mongolian people's can help create hapas!

Here's a half Russian half gook.

>gook republic
Yeah it's not that, in fact the Chinks will be expelled from Vancouver, the Cascadian population will be homogeneous.

The average Cascadians racial makeup will be 50-62.5% European 37.5-50% Asian.

fucking sage, this thread is bullshit.

I mean all you have to do is fuck a qt like pic related and you'll have hapas, the future of Western civilization.

My body is yes

*gets cucked by hapa Chad*

bump

One last hapa qt