15 YEAR OLD DINDU GIRL PEPPER SPRAYED BY COPS

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=cKPEa7_dHLs

And here is the Kayak lawer kvetching about it: fox5dc.com/news/207165749-story

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b7QdlhWggP8
stream.dob.jp
youtube.com/watch?v=wVd5ccb-r30
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802040/Police-video-shows-officer-pepper-spraying-Maryland-girl-15.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ee8-wRHCCg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>trying to leave the area on a bike while cops are asking you questions

Yeah. That sounds like a bright plan.

She deserved it.

She made that way too hard for the cops who needed to collect her information after a "crash"

Had it been a white person
>what's your name
>John Smith
>okay, and address?
>123 happy st
>thank you

And that's it

OY FUCKIN VEY

She had a few grams of weed in her backpack

being a cop in a high dindu density area (HDD) must be hell, if you face that kind of reaction everyday

If that's true, then she's even dumber for resisting and giving them a hard time. All they needed was some basic info and they'd be on their way.

>15 year old girl pepper sprayed

WTF do amerifat cops actually learn?? Is there a curriculum?

Should've drank that weed before the cops came so she wouldn't chimp out.

They actually impose their laws against brown people in USA.

I like how the cops wasted all that time to process the video to not reveal the teens identify for the stupid little niglet to come out and still have a fucking attitude to screech I didn't do nothing.

that kike lawyer stiring shit up too.

this nation is fucking dead.

if she behaved like a rational human being she wouldn't be in situation.

In most states, you don't have to identify yourself to a cop unless they suspect you of a crime.

>they'll just make up a crime

This has happened and been caught on camera and the cops get fucking crucified in court and sometimes fired.

The best way to fight the cops is using the legal system. It infuriates the fuck out of cops when a judge sides against them.

#rekt

ARCTIC DESTRUCTION

Looks more like the SA then the police tbqh.
That's not about imposing law, it's unecessary violence.

I worked as a bouncer and was never schooled. My communication skills OR on bad days my martial arts skills were more than enough to handle even strong dudes.
But they, outnumbering a little girl, are struggling to get her into custody.

Pathetic, Violent and certifiable.

Is it just me or does this woman act kind of autistic?

>WTF do amerifat cops actually learn??

how to intimidate and pepper spray teenage girls apparently

this whole video is fucked. yeah, she was being uncooperative, but they did not need to match her shitty attitude with physical force, which only escalated the situation further. they should have let her calm the fuck down so none of this shit had to happen.

>live in dystopian police state called the USA
>obey commands from all forms of authority or get executed on the spot.
>land of the free

>Is it just me or does this woman act kind of autistic?

i don't think so. i think she acts like she's terrified.

Nope. That's just how a google acts.

>they should have let her calm the fuck down so none of this shit had to happen.

They should have just let her go. If she wasn't committing a felony they have no reason to detain her

Your worthless police could not stop 1 million illegals coming into Germany, more than that you let lots of them pass Germany onto Scandinavia. Your police did jack shit during new years eve cause their worthless, to afraid of crying brown person in a newspaper.

Ok Ahmed, how would you handle someone high on drugs who is flailing, spitting, and biting while refusing a peace officers multiple commands to calm down?
Should they just shot her to give you nu-males something to cry over, or should they just avoid prosecuting anyone who's a tanned German like they do in your country?

must suck to be a google here, thank god i'm white

>"I HAVE OCD!"
>"I HAVE ADHD I CAN'T CALM DOWN!"
They teach this shit in schools as an excuse to not behave and not do their work.

It doesn't fucking work in the real world. You have to act like a human being. No one cares that you have a "learning disability" when you get a job and have to pay bills. Cops sure as shit aren't trained and will never care about your diagnosis.

They need to stop pushing this shit.

old

she's not "high on drugs", she's scared to death.

Post your address. I'm coming over to take everything of value and see if you feel the same.

>be detained
>Elbow police officers and tell them to "get offa me"
>They use a food product to cause you temporary pain without any long term damage
>cry about a police state on the internet

t. edgelord

Well, as I said... But considering you as a rational human bean, you should figure it out yourself. :^)
Also, what is grappling?

>be white
>respond to police in a calm, helpful manner
>go about your day without a problem

or

>be a google
>get uppity with cops who are trying to help and sort the situation out
>get manhandled

Surely it has to do with their skin color and not with how they act.

>later found with weed
Is his evidence that she's high, what's yours?

>feelings

>Post your address. I'm coming over to take everything of value and see if you feel the same.

So are you saying she was a suspect in grand theft investigation?

This might be valid, but some people act vulnerable and get sympathy when scared.

Niggers act tough and scream, kick, yell, curse, and fight when scared.

Guess which one gets a more kind and understanding reaction.

Don't blame the police for not stopping for not stopping economic migrants. Do you think the average policemen is happy with the current situation?
One head (I don't remember which) of the police even complained about politicians and lawyers making it harder to actually deport people.

weed doesn't make people violent

>>be detained

Yeah but why is she detained . What felony was she committing?

kek

It makes them paranoid of cops

>peace officer
Fuck having a shoe shiner, I'll just go to you next time I need my boots polished. You bring a whole new meaning to "spit shine"

Leaving the scene of an accident

she crashed into a vehicle and damaged it. The old white guy wanted an insurance exchange. If she had left the scene it'd been a hit and run.

The girl was under investigation and detained because she damaged someones car in a collision. The fact that she resisted, and screamed and cried and acted like she didn't do anything wrong is all apart of this nigger entitlement happening in the world today.

btw that pepper spray and a ride down to the police station seemed to calm the little niglet down pretty hard.

She really shouldn't have resisted. What kind of dumb niggers thinks to themselves "oh I just collided with a car, well I'm fine, why not just stroll away". Fucking subhumans

>>Guess which one gets a more kind and understanding reaction.

LEO's should be able to handle both kinds of reactions and deescalate the situation rather than just violently subdue someone the moment they resist, especially if they aren't an immediate threat/danger to themselves or others.

she's black in baltimore, she should be paranoid

I always hate these videos for the ear rape.

You might wanna re-check her skin color.

>Leaving the scene of an accident

Was she involved in the accident?

They caught her with drugs. I bet your one of those people when your kids get arrested with drugs, you tell the cops "my kid didn't have drugs".
She had drugs, therefore she's a drug user.
She was high, schlomo, otherwise she wouldn't be ramming her bike into stationary objects. She had no reason to be afraid until she got fucked up on drugs and damaged other people's property.
In the real world, when you damage people's property, you're held accountable. It's not anyone's fault but hey parents that they raise a child that is afraid of responsibility.

she was a minor and suffered a concussion so they had to get her information in case of legal trouble sough after her black mama.
t. emt

kek

AYO CUZ U LET DAT BADGE GOT TO YA HEAD

test

>>They caught her with drugs. I bet your one of those people when your kids get arrested with drugs, you tell the cops "my kid didn't have drugs".

no i just don't give a fuck if someone had a little bit of weed on them

>she's black in baltimore, she should be paranoid
That's nigger tier logic. All they wanted was her parent's contact information so they could inform them of the accident. They weren't going to search her, they weren't going to kill/rape her, she has absolutely no reason to be afraid of LAW AND ORDER

As far as i understand, they only used pepper spray because she blocked the car door with her legs.

You think that's justified=

She ran a red light and crashed into that older man's car.

Quit asking stupid questions you dindu fuck. You know she was being a nigger and you're not cute.

why did they pepper spray her after handcuffing her?

what did they mean by this?

Parens Patriae is a pretty much the base of US law regarding minors.

The police must detain her because she is 15 years old and cannot consent/refuse medical treatment after a car accident (she's a minor in most states). They must contact her guardian.

She doesn't want to contact her parents because "I'll get in trouble" or whatever other dumb shit she screams.

takingmystolenbikeback.mp4

is there a uncensored version, i saw the nigger with his phone filming there, any idea where he uploaded it?

She crashed into the white guys car, the accident

>she crashed into a vehicle and damaged it.

You guys are retarded. She bumped a car with her bike. The cars owner only called the authorities because he was concerned she might be hurt. There was no felony in progress.

Breaking: A google dindu nuffin

REEEEEEEEE

Since when do you knock a car mirror off with a bump?

They learn how to deal with piece of shit degenerates who have no adherence or respect for the law.

What the fuck happened to you, Germany? You were cool, now you're just a bunch of faggots.

>don't have to identify yourself to a cop unless they suspect you of a crime

Like fleeing the scene of an accident?

Call me a cuck, but a believe a lot of cops have problems with escalating the situation. I've seen too many videos of cops brutalizing (mostly black) people or straight up wasting them the moment their job becomes inconvenient, because they know they can't get away with fucking up a white soccer mom's face for talking back like they can an "uppity nigger".

In this case, this chick brought everything on herself.

When did decent Black Folk and Dindus diverge?

This girl acted like an ANIMAL...IT got treated like one.

Screaming and acting like an animal.

Not obeying orders

kicking and srceaming.

She should have simply shut her fucking mouth sat down, told them her name and acted in a normal way.

this Google got everything she needed.

>t. edgelord
t.faggot that does not realize that "being nice" tactic does not work and others will just abuse it. How do Krauts manage to be the worst posters in this board?
Maybe they should have used their "communication skills" or "martial arts" to stop them :^).

>She crashed into the white guys car, the accident

It's her bike..... Fuck you guys are dumb you see race as the only issue . It's not.

The law says you can't flee the scene of a motor vehicle accident. This was a bike bumping a car.

the old fucks car is fine, what a waste of police time.

Oh so they should of put her on the ground and put a knee to her neck, instead of trying to put her in a car? That's how all cops are trained to react to people who freak out and resist.
Great solution.
You say it's not a big deal, unless it's a felony. Post it, we will see how you feel when it's your shit that comes up damaged/missing.
Nice ad hominem. You don't have an argument, do you? Next time I need my cock sucked I'll call you.

>Since when do you knock a car mirror off with a bump?

You are just making this up. It wasn't in the article. The motorist called it in because he was concerned she was hurt.

She had weed on her.

So... what was this about?

>BET network
has pictures of her holding trophies and shit
>dun diu'hnt do nuffin at awe mane

You cannot flee the scene of a CRIME. Not an accident dumbfuck.

If I take a bat to a persons car and just walk away I cannot claim that I'm not liable because I didn't beat it in with a car.

Thanks for my well deserved dubs, Kek

She deserved every ounce of pepper spray.
Evading and impeding an investigation, resisting arrest. Not to mention she was being a general cunt.

She was keeping the car door open with her legs and they kept telling her she'd get sprayed if she didn't let them close the door.

It's just fucking pepper spray. I've been pepper sprayed in the academy. No big deal. Follow laws and be polite

forgot
youtube.com/watch?v=b7QdlhWggP8

>You say it's not a big deal, unless it's a felony. Post it, we will see how you feel when it's your shit that comes up damaged/missing.

If you bump my car with your bike I'm not calling the cops and I don't want the kid who bumped my car to be tortured . If you feel this way you a psychotic

She does yell "I'm OCD!!" as if it's a reason for the cops not to handcuff her.

Sorry burgers this is shit is way too ... 2 big cops on one 15yo girl ? Plus paper spray ? I know u hate googles but come on dont be edgy fucks . This is not acceptable .

Its still an accident, she went unconscious and EMTs were involved and were required to treat minors since they cannot consent legally. They also had to exchange insurance information because she DAMAGED his car.

>You cannot flee the scene of a CRIME. Not an accident dumbfuck.

No crime was reported. The car owner called in his concern for the girls health.

Nigger acting like a nigger and people are surprised?

>what is hit and run

Sand nigger

>pepper spray escalates the situation

Shit Latyroone K. Shaqueeliuous you're right, how could we be so blind as to not share 4 lines of cocaine to calm down. We should also defund the entire police department too huh?

She was involved in a traffic accident, apparently at fault. Police have a right to get her info there, imo.

she's qt

what a dumb bitch

I love the sound of nigger screams.

This is the answer

>white guy tries to be nice and look out for another person's welfare
>said person gets uppity

and this is why the west is fucked, we want to help too bad.

bitches can lose their self control and get hysterical, "caught up in the high"

GET IN HERE

stream.dob.jp

the fuck nigga? You didn't see damage to the car? I hope some nigger bashes your car, fucking idiot.

listen dude. Cops patrol and investigate crimes. The crimes they investigate are extensive and sometimes cannot be surmised within a minute or even an hour, it all takes time and they only have so much time in the day.
These cops pulled up to the scene and there is a collision with a bike and a car. Damage to the car and unknown damage to the person on the bike. Questions need to be asked and things need to get sorted out. Understand that in cities and even towns, there is no time for dillydally. Cops can't spend the entire night trying to calm down some nigger so she can have a comfortable ride to the police department where she's gonna resist arrest further. They also can't drive with the back passenger doors open. So you pepper spray her and just like magic she retreats into the back of the vehicle fully.

Yes it was justified.

>. They also had to exchange insurance information because she DAMAGED his car

Listen to yourself. She bumped his car so the state has every right to torture her. I don't want to live in this country. Too many psychopaths like you .

>LEO's should be able to handle both kinds of reactions and deescalate the situation rather than just violently subdue someone the moment they resist,
They restrained her with cuffs, had her sit down to calm down, and she spit, kicked, cursed and fought the whole time. They spoke to her calmly and explained the situation.

They did "deescalate", she didn't.

Nigger detected

Niggers need to be gassed.

Jesus.
The cops didn't really do anything wrong but fuck me, why are people so scared of cops in America?
In the UK you can approach a policeman if you ahve any problem, even down to asking directions, yet here people are clearly scared. wtf?

torture?? they just tried to get her information, and then she started acting like an idiot. pepper spray is nothing

>I hope some nigger bashes your car, fucking idiot.

I honestly don't care if a black kid bumps my car. I'm not wishing them to be manhandled detained and tortured as a consequence.

they didn't pepper spray her until she was already handcuffed inside of the vehicle. you didn't even watch the video, huh?

>and she spit, kicked, cursed and fought the whole time
>They did "deescalate"

i sorta feel like if what you're doing is causing someone to act like this, you didn't do a fucking thing to deescalate the situation at all, and in fact did the opposite.

This is why I love bodycams. Her mother and lawyer are trying to spin some story that she was innocently riding her bike before being tackled by racist pig cops for the crime of being black, but thanks to their cameras the whole world can see what really went down.

You also can't leave the scene of an accident.

Police have the right to detain a minor if accident or persons not com plying with police commands.

Why can't niggers accept authority?
You'd think american niggers would have learned from their heritage

you know she could have just given her name right?

Didn't matter what your feelings are, schlomo. Laws don't care about your fee fees. She used drugs, got onto a form of transport and while intoxicated tanned her personal conveyance into someone else's property.
Bike, horse, lawn mower, high lifts. You get DUI's in this country for doing what she did. John Denver (famous folk singer) got a DUI for riding a horse.
This girl needs to learn responsibility for her drugged up actions, or it's a slippery slope to doing meth while her boyfriend rapes her baby in the next room.
Pic related, it's what happens when people like you think it's no big deal.

So i can crash on everyone's car and then =^)
Just like that?
Are you +18?

I dont think you watched the video, retard.

They told her multiple times if she didn't put her feet in she'd be sprayed.

I'm assuming her dindu logic made her think they were bluffing? If a cop tells me he's going to spray me for not complying I understand I'm going to get sprayed.. Ionno, maybe she wanted to get sprayed so she could bitch about it later, seems to be a trend with dindus.

Niggers are always speeding on their bikes and I'm always almost hitting them. I can't say anything to them because it's a small town and they'll find out where I live.

lol

>pepper spray is nothing

Then go spray yourself in the face next time you open your car door and it comes into contact with another person's car.

And if you don't respect the law or its enforcers, well you're gonna have a hard time.
Alternative: GO BACK TO AFRICA

>now suffering from sprained muscles and soreness throughout her body

Oy vey this is a complete shoah!

How were Europeans even capable of enslaving these people and getting them to work? They are so fucking hysterical! The only response they have when being subdued is to scream their lungs out. That's below animal-tier because even the wildest animal WILL eventually stop fighting back.

Dindu logic: Oh shit dey spray me, I get to be Twitter star and get 10,000,000 dollorads from lawsuitez

This happened literally in the next town over from me.

It was all you heard about last wednesday, thursday, and friday. Fucking dindus were all over the place. Police were preparing full scale riots and had SWAT teams on standby. The cops released thier body-cam videos and proved how combative and resistant the dindu was and just like that, everybody shut up about it. Havent heard anymore about it since friday. The mayor and the niglet's lawyer had a press conference on thursday i believe which erupted into a shouting match between the two and chaos errupted and the press conference was terminated.

This really doesnt surprise me at all coming from Hagerstown. The place is a shithole. It is filthy and over-run with porch monkeys. Drugs(mainly pot and heroin) and running rampant there as well as prostitutes who hook literally 1 block behind the police station. Ive even once seen a black transvestite hooker buying crack on a corner, as well as a housebound jigaboo dealing drugs out of her 3rd story apartment by lowereing a basket down onto the sidewalk for the transaction, after telling her "customer" that her "boo had just pumped her full of baby batter."

Tha place is a cesspool and I despise going there when i have too. I have many more stories about the sordid deranged occupants of the shithole if anyone wants to hear more

but a crime was still committed
fuck off m8

HAH. I've already been pepper sprayed and it really isnt nothing, it's apart of army and police training, even army clerks have to go through it. So I think those cops have experienced a can of pepperspray to their faces at least 3 times. Also im not a nigger so i cant say ive ever had that problem.

>So i can crash on everyone's car and then =^)
>Just like that?

Jesus fucking Christ man. A bike bumped into a car on accident. are you this autistic? I'm not inticing you to go on a vandalism rampage. Get a grip.

>i sorta feel like if what you're doing is causing someone to act like this, you didn't do a fucking thing to deescalate the situation at all, and in fact did the opposite.
You need to work in a prison for a month and try your magical "deescalation". You don't even know what that word means.

From you definition it looks like "Let niggers go because they dindu nuffin"

You show much ignorance for the law and how the American justice system works. What's to stop her from pressing charges later on? Claiming that you hit her?

You're fucking stupid bro, you must be young because you know jack shit about life. Check this out, I used to have a big ass truck. One day I stopped at a stop sign, and this dude on an ATV fucking smashed into shit from the side. Dude then tried to press charges on me for hospital bills. Lucky for me I called the cops right that minute and had everything official.

So go on through life and be a naive fuckhead. Go ahead and think everything is going to work out for the best. You are the type of person that get scammed out of their life savings lol

Is it true that in Canada, your law enforcement has arrested Moose in the past?

If so, did they kick and scream until they got pepper sprayed?

>that .jpg

I just let out an audible "Wow"

I personally know retards that try to look tough in front of police to show how badass they are, but they fucking whine and moan when police do something to them.

>You need to work in a prison

they're not in prison, they're out in public, and she's a 15 year old girl on a bicycle, not a convicted felon.

Were they out of bullets?

>detained and tortured as a consequence.

das bait

Not too sure about your American jurisdiction, but down under, if I crashed a bike into a vehicle, then tried to run off without giving information - with police observing every step of my actions (which amounts to an aggravating factor) it would be a crime. Whilst the specific act of pepper spraying the fuck out of the dumb slut may have been unnecessary in the opinion of some - the outrage over the mere arrest and temporary detention is unwarranted.

fucking leftfaggots - always finding a way to subvert authority; and ironically missing the most obvious thing while they are at it

>but a crime was still committed

Jay walking is a crime. how about you get a face full of pepper spray next time you jaywalk.

Random nigger in the background trying to start shit. "yous aint nuffin wid out dat badge,you let dat badge go to you fat ass head,take dat badge off you aint nuffin"

I'm pretty sure badge or no badge they could easily take his coon ass down. Sick of fucking niggers man.

>not a convicted felon.
yet

yeah because 15 year olds cant commit any crimes right? shes already a dindu druggy. i have no problem with adults smoking weed but some nigger degenerate riding her bike high is different. shell be convicted by the time shes 18

Dank
>something similar happened to me but I didn't chimp out when they caught me
All that happened was that I volunteered, payed a fine, and it got expunged off my record.

fucking Sweden
the guy also has this video
youtube.com/watch?v=wVd5ccb-r30

Do tell

> I'm not wishing them to be manhandled detained and tortured as a consequence.

Listen you beta sack of shit, I fucking dare you to try and handle the situation any better, when you wind up shot dead and your organs are cut out and put in a cooler in some back ally because you wouldn't even call in backup to come for the body by the time they are done chimping out on you then you can bitch about the police doing their job.

>tries to leave scene after hitting old dudes car with her bike
>uncooperative with police when they ask her simple shit
>tries kicking officers
>won't tell police her parents contact information
>being detained and still throwing a fit
>told repeatedly to keep feet in the car so the officers could close the door
>warned of the consequences

I don't see the problem here

>dindu druggy
>nigger degenerate

do you feel like you fit in yet?

Does it even need to be said that these people have drugs on them anymore? It's kind of a given at this point.

>they're not in prison, they're out in public, and she's a 15 year old girl on a bicycle, not a convicted felon.
This isn't her first brush with crime or with violent out bursts.

Fine, you need to work at a local high school for a week and try your deescalation bullshit.

It takes both sides to deescalate. She fought.

How they brought her to heel, is they pepper sprayed her. I bet you'll vote for Hillary.

I CANT BREATH
I CANT BREATH

GHWRAARARARRARARAAAARARARRARRARRRARARAR

Have you ever read the constitution? Theres no cruel or unusual punishment in correlation to the offense. As in most people would agree pepper spraying or a year in jail is unsual punishment. However a blast of pepperspray to a combatant and rowdy teenager is not unusual nor cruel.

I'm going to tell myself this is fake to preserve my sanity.

>I worked as a bouncer
>Comparable to being a cop

wew lad

AY YO DEEZ KAWPZ NEED CAMRAHS
>camera shows she was a complete cunt the entire time over basic information and exonerates the officers actions (police ain't got time for her kind of bullshit)
NAW DAWG DEM NIGGA_HATIN KAWPZ IZ RACISSSS

This always happens with blacks because blacks are the most low inhibition race, therefore the hardest to cuck.

*a year in jail for jaywalking

That's not the same dindu on the video, in your pic the girl is very light skinned.
I woud ravage her little body too.

How about a year in jail while being bombarded with Pepper Spray 24/7?

The reason people resist arrest is because they don't want to be cuffed. Imagine if handcuffs becomed banned for law enforcement use.

Why the fuck can't black people learn to not be violent when cops are around. It's called "compliance". 100% of bullshit that goes on is a result of not doing that. Fucking dumbest race on the planet.

>Fine, you need to work at a local high school

No, he needs to work at an inner city high school. Fucking breeding ground for disrespectful, degenerate criminals. This shit isn't even close to as bad in most school districts.

>Imagine if handcuffs becomed banned for law enforcement use.
dis sum gud bait

it's the same grill

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802040/Police-video-shows-officer-pepper-spraying-Maryland-girl-15.html

24/7 would impart on the due process of law.

Actually cameras are show to increase the likelihood of a cop shooting someone since they have proof of self defense. Can't explain that to a google though.

I really don't have a problem with drugs/alcohol. I'm just furious that people think they can get high, fuck up property that isn't theirs, and not be held accountable.
When do we apply/ignore laws then? People with different melanin content get different treatment?
All people should be held to one standard, and the biggest one is don't freak out on cops when you do dumb shit.
I've been arrested twenty times (in my degenerate youth) and because of that I learned it's my fault when the cops caught me acting stupid. I no longer have police in my life, at least in the last five years.

Amazing idea, don't do illegal shit and cops don't bother you.

Lets see, she bashes her head against the interior in a fucking textbook example of chimpout and say they did this to me. Or you let them know you will cause them great pain completely legally if they do not comply FOR ANY REASON.

I watched the entire video, dumbfounded in why they resist but I'll leave it to you and your jew council to come up with the reason for the media to vomit on the populace only to create more shitlords like you.

Any other bright ideas you like to share Mr Talcum X.

I love how Cred Forums judges little kids. I hope your kids have some sort of emotional or behavioral problems and get their asses beat by cops

>imo
Law isn't an opinion, either you know it or just don't say anything.

Here in Ecuador for example, a police officer is allowed to only bother you in any way possible if you are a suspect of a crime that happened in the last 24 hours or might be a witness of said crime.

Even then, the girl should've just said her name and her address to the police officer, instead of trying to run away and saying fuck off.

>15
>little kid

Those colorful liquids under your parent's sink? Drink them.

>cops just want to ask some simple questions
>immediatly tries to bail
>cops detain her
>starts screaming and resists arrest

Why the fuck? What's with niggers immediatly trying to run from police even if they really didn't do anything or just a minor simple infringement which is no big deal?

Also why can't she just calm the fuck down to make things easier for herself and everyone else?

Well it's not like they had any authority figure in their life other than the cop

POPO BE BAD Y'ALL

>The best way to fight the cops is using the legal system. It infuriates the fuck out of cops when a judge sides against them.

Or perhaps the best way to fight them is to not do any crimes

fucking PIGS hurt my dindufu

why are niggers always making a scene

I would love to cum in that mullatto ass.

>Make so much of an ass of yourself the police find your weed

Black people even suck at being degenerate criminals.

>What's with niggers immediatly trying to run from police even if they really didn't do anything
I KNOW RIGHT?

DUDE IM SUCH A BADASS NIGGA XDDDDDDD
>minute later
Oh fugg donb detain me :DDD

you're not very bright are you
she caused an accident
she tried to leave
she got caught, resisted arrest and got sprayed

I want to cum on those freckles.

If a police officer saw me do it then asked for my information and I tried to run away and refused to cooperate after being informed that I was being detained then started shrieking like an animal and continued to not cooperate whilst they handcuffed me then yes, pepper spray is the next level of escalation.

Pepper spray wasn't used because she "committed a crime" it was because she committed a crime and refused to comply with the law, refused to identify themselves, attempted to flee, screamed and flailed despite nothing happening, and being hostile for no reason.

This was her profile pic on Facebook until she deleted her profile. How can I get the original size of this pic? You know, for science.

cant find any sources on this
source for rare pepe

True.

The other user thinks deescalation is some magic waving of the hands where everyone suddenly understands the cultural degeneracy of trash and the problems just "go away".

Another time I was with a friend of mine, it was about mid-August and over 100 degrees out. We had the AC on in his car and were stopped at a light when we saw an obese man dressed as Santa Clause passed out in a bush with about a dozen beer bottles surrounding him at around 2pm.

Jonathan Street is probably the worst area in town and has been since the 70s. Drug deals are a common occurance and so are shootings/stabbings. If you happen to be white and are on Jonathan Street at the wrong time, its very likley your car door will be opened or the window smashed out and a spear chucker will point a gun in your face and demand all your cash and credit cards.

There is also a weird family, or cult as i suspect, that lives out of a battered old Ford pickup with a home-made cap over the bed made out of plywood and has religious stuff sprayed painted all over it. They can commonly be found in the walmart parking lot during the summer asking for "donations" for what I have no idea.

Go back to your safespace Faculty of Arts in university campus you fucking faggot. When the criminal action (yes, believe it or not crashing a bike into a vehicle and running away is a crime in many Western jurisdictions) of a 15 year old has gone viral such that it is the catalyst for public debate - anyone, irrespective of whether they sympathise with her or view her with contempt, can judge what the fuck she is doing. Believe it or not - judging someone encompasses sympathising too. Much like how people are judging the police for either doing the right thing or being too excessive.

Age should not be a barrier in the context of this controversial debate you bleeding heart faggot. I'm sorry that all you want to hear is FUK DA POLIZE FUCK AUTHORITY

>inb4 hurr durr u got baited lelelele

>I don't give a fuck if niggers damage my property, so you shouldn't care either
Kill yourself, faggot.

>given umpteen chances to cooperate with the police
>keep acting like a nigger
>get pepper-sprayed
>"tortured"
Seriously, fucking kill yourself, you gigantic faggot.

oh shit man

why would you even do that when you're in for a run?

I'm talking niggers in general. She did a little thing which would be easy to get over with if she stayed calm and civilized but she chimps out and tries to run as if she just got caught stealing a car.

Bright plans for an even brighter future!

100% This. If she was smart she would have just answered a few questions and been on her way. Why is this so hard for people to get through their thick skulls.

Would you man-handle her in the back of that car Cred Forums?

low IQ

this i would have peppered sprayed her with my semen when she was in the car

Only if you try and fight the cops or walk away as they're talking to you.

Screeching little nigress, helps to keep people fresh before the big debate. Weird as fuck surreal scene, there is an ambulance, a fire dept suv, a huge fucking fire truck, then two police car arrives. Bit of an over kill for this lil nigress don't you think? She bumped into a car, big deal, I would not call an ambulance or anyone about it, if car is damaged maybe the cops, not the whole fucking disaster relief department. Nigress being nigress, nothing really new there, young technically retarded and scared, I am split between killing her with a shot to the head for being annoying, or having her gangraped by all the state responders, the second one would teach her a lesson not to cause trouble, and at least the responders would be compensated for their time, maybe the old fuck thats car got bumped could have a go at her in the end as well. The busybody nigger that interfered, the concern nigger, telling the cop that "badge got into his head" should be sot on sight, no second option there, obstructing police officer, getting at stabbing distance, deserves to die absolutely. Back to the stupid little nigger cunt also damaged police equipment, kicking expensive bodycam, dirtying police clothing (if nothing else by making officers sweat with the struggle), kicking patrol vehicle door, so either gangrape or execution is absolutely justified with her. If anyone comes with the poor little monkey cannot comprehend excuse, then the bitch should be sent into a wildlife reserve into Africa with the rest of the fauna.

>fight against policeman
>ayoo i dindu nuttin
>riot starts

If you've ever worked with any of these kids or their parents, you'll find that there is no fixing them. They've been brought up with a horribly skewed moral code. The only way to fix the problem is with the next generation. Teach them in schools how to PROPERLY deal with cops and other authority figures. Effectively brainwash them into believing their parents are the full of shit degenerates they are and not take life lessons from their bad decisions.

If we could just start removing children from broken family units altogether and reassigning them to people that have their shit together that would be the optimal solution.

Difference of opinion is one thing, but are you lost?

>officers do everything they can to try and help her out
>don't spray her after she kicks an officer in the chest
>after all of that still try to have a reasonable discussion with her
>>fuck you pig I hope you die
>get sprayed
LE INNOCENT ANGEL GETS SHOT IN THE FACE 6 MILLION TIMES BY AN EVIL WHITE SUPREMACIST

which one of you is pic related

I see this troll account comment on videos that get posted on Cred Forums all the time. Never fails to make me kek.

Literally fucking this.

>Be me
>Be ass banged by her car going 40+mph
>Be drunk as fuck too
>5-0 shows up, iced her ass
>Give her walk of shame test
>She fucks up, goes to jail
>Cops come over to me, ask If my ass doesn't hurt
>Say I'm okie doke, no damage to steel bumper ass
>Cops asks for my info, give it freely
>Cops say have a good night, be safe
>I leave

Simple as fuck.

She was an unaccompanied minor. She doesn't have rights.

I was giggling when that dumb cunt got sprayed. Got what she deserved. Her attitude towards law enforcement is the reason so many blacks get killed by police.

DO
WHAT
YOU
ARE
TOLD

How did this fuck not get life

Dude called the cops as he was worried the girl suffered a concussion, which incidentally she did.

However she tried to flee the scene (a very minor offence had taken place) and continued to resist when confronted by officers of the aw, so of course the situation escalated. Perhaps she'll get leniency for fleeing the scene because of head trauma, probably still get community service or something.

*law

jesus christ you are thick as pigshit
ive come across your kind before on this board
everytime it baffles me that your body knows how to breathe
how do you dress yourself
how do you even post on this board
what kind of fucking question is that? what felony? leaving the scene of an accident that SHE caused you fucking stupid kikeproxykraut

you should never have been born

fuck you

i have no sympathy for the girl, but those cops are total pussys if they couldnt handle her without cuffs and spray, do they ever lift brah?

Makes sense, just like seatbelt use shows that drivers are more likely to speed because they feel safer.
Don't expect niggers to into logic unless they're a renowned physicist.

I'm all for cameras, but I also comply with police without hesitation and have never had any incidents, except one tiny female officer getting uppity with me because; I'm guessing my size compared to her authority etc.

How much did this stunt cost to the taxpayers, or will the family of the lil nigress have to pay for the cost of all vehicle and personel responded?

>They should have just let her go.
She damaged the guys car with her bike. Her parents are liable for the damage so they need to know where she lives. Not only that but she is an unaccompanied minor. If it came out later that she had a concussion and the cops let her go without checking her it would be a huge fucking lawsuit against the city.

Don't worry, he'll lose his life in prison. They don't take kindly to baby rapers.

>Listen you beta sack of shit, I fucking dare you to try and handle the situation any better, when you wind up shot dead and your organs are cut out and put in a cooler in some back ally

So the 15 yo girl with the bike is gonnna do all that to me? You think maybe you have an irrational fear of bigger maybe? Melaninophibia?

> tortured
That was her choice. "Knock it off or you will be pepper sprayed" is perfectly clear. You obviously have no idea what torture is. C'mon post your address, I'll tear a few of your fingernails out with pliers while I shit in your CD drive, and you can then understand what the definition of torture is.
Pepper spray is a non lethal deterrent, not torture. You can't change the definition of words to suit your weak vocabulary.

Obviously weren't trying to hurt her in front of all them dindus with cameras

She is the kind of girl that would jump another with her chimp-pack in a middle school bathroom. She probably is constantly in trouble and obviously has had other run-ins with police (hence knowing the one by name, he probably had dealt with her before and felt sorry for her or some shit).

I don't care how old you are, if you act like an animal you get treated like one. 15 is old enough to know to comply with police officers.

You are fucking imbecile. If you don't know why, just ask.

>Sheboon screams and yells the whole
>Old white guy helps out the cops with everything he can at the end

AIN'T NO THANG AS RACE

You can't

>"Knock it off or you will be pepper sprayed" is perfectly clear.

What part of "stop posting before I kill you" don't you understand?

Have you been in prison before, sperg? Because you're back-pedaling like a criminal.

The cops were just trying to get basic information after the deranged teen smashed her bike into a car. Then they had to get a parent to pick her up. This complies with law. If you don't like law, go live in the jungle with your other nigger friends.

ENHANCE

Some black charity organization will step in and cover all the costs of the family including lawyers. The PD will fork out a bit to settle out of court or more in lawyers fees (even if they win).

how the fuck is it not clear that trying to leave while the police are trying to question you in a traffic altercation that you were a part of, WILL HAVE REPERCUSSIONS.

God, googles have no concept of consequence to their actions.

"Nah, I just dont wanna be here, I'ma leave dees pigs."

I hate googles.

>If you've ever worked with any of these kids or their parents, you'll find that there is no fixing them.
Yep.
>They've been brought up with a horribly skewed moral code.
Also true. You get little peaks at it, and it's fucked. They take no responsibility and there is a "code" but it isn't a moral code.
>
If we could just start removing children from broken family units altogether and reassigning them to people that have their shit together that would be the optimal solution.
A lot of them are broken. Fetal Alcohol Syndrome is common among blacks, and once they are raised just a little bit by their criminal factory parents they are lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ee8-wRHCCg4

For your viewing enjoyment.

They were pretty patient with her, you dumb nigger. I hope they charged the parents for the damage to the police car from her fragile teenaged behaviorally disinhibited mayhem.

#blm until its another nigger shooting you in the back for a drug deal misinterpretation

right, jamal?

Good luck. I'm not really scared of someone who can't form a decent argument and then resorts to threats, over the internet.

You're a pasty fuck who would get winded on the five steps to my front door. I'd open the door, push you backwards and watch blubber mountain tumble off my front porch.
Fight over.

Poe's law. lol.

fuck me user
perfect video

terrified of having her parents notified that she is not where she is supposed to be and buying and carrying marijuana

>you have to commit a felony to be detained
Are you black? Where do you get these ideas about the law?

Well, she's a nigger. They're not bright. Here in Canada we don't let them have bikes for this purpose.

You lettin that badge go to yo heed

Kek yes, I would've ravaged her tiny butthole with extreme prejudice.

>BUH, BUH MUH NARRATIVE
>BUT FUCK WHITEY DOE!!
>GOD DAMN WHITE DEVILS

Absolutely disgusting.

Why do you faggots always have to pick a side to support?
You're allowed to acknowledge the police are shit at their jobs and hate googles at the same time, you know.

Okay now you're baiting

>Good luck. I'm not really scared of someone who can't form a decent argument and then resorts to threats, over the internet

I don't think you sense my scarcam here. You claim her disobedience justifies the torture. I'm giving you an order. If you don't comply, I might have to use deadly force. Why the fuck not ? Any infraction in your mind seem to be justification for any degree of retaliation, so why don't I kill you if you don't comply and stop posting ?

"Felony hit and run is defined by most states as leaving the scene of an accident where there is any type of injury to a person, whether the injured person is a pedestrian or an occupant of a vehicle. The penalties for felony hit and run can be quite severe."
www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/consequences-hit-run-accident.html

They had every right to detain her. Fucking google.

>he doesn't comprehend laws and civil society

Go back to Africa you chimp.

This is a disgrace, blacks should be deported first time after they break the law, even for minor offences committed by minors. Whats more if a minor commit some offense than deport the parents too, even if/especially if they are separated, coalburners (only females) too.

Gustav is a Cred Forums browsing troll, dude

>"Felony hit and run is defined by most states as leaving the scene of an accident where there is any type of injury to a person, whether the injured person is a pedestrian or an occupant of a vehicle.

But there were no injuries. The spirit of the law is you can't run over someone in your car and then escape consequences by fleeing. The law was never intended to justify the manhandling, dtention , and torture of a kid who bumps someone's car on accident.

what part is she sprayed, i dont wanna watch through it all

watch it all, it'll make the spraying so much better.

Consider that this kid will continue that behavior well into adulthood.
He's fucking hopeless.

Can't the googles coopertae for something that isn't a victim-protest? Man, I wouldn't be able to live with such apes, I don't know how you can tolerate such behaviour America, and the rest of the world. I can barely live with the googleism between Denmark and here... Damn...

>manhandling
>torture
I sincerely hope that you are an Africoon-americoon, if you are white you are a sad little sack of shit.

12:09

> torture
It's pepper spray fatty. I've been CS gassed half a dozen times, and that's much worse.
Torture is waterboarding, I missed the part in the video where the cops were burning her with tongs to get her address.
You have no authority to give me orders, saltine. So I have no compelling reason to listen.

Just because you think laws should be based on YOUR feelings, it's no reason to threaten people, tubby. I get losing at life, and every argument is frustrating, but just let it teach you to be a better person. apply yourself to self improvement. Baby steps, work on your third grade vocab.

OH FUCK
POST YOUR IGLOO

But what is the "point of intervention"? When can you stop this disease from setting in?

So assuming she had weed in her backpack, if she would have just complied they wouldn't even have searched her.

> but there were no injuries
Post your medical licence so we know you're qualified to imply that.

>It's pepper spray fatty.

It's designed purpose is to inflict pain . It's a torture device. It's not a condiment or cologne. Just because your dumb ads gets sprayed all the time doesn't invalidate its categorization as a pain infliction device.

T O R T U R E D
O
R
T
U
R
E
D

>but there were no injuries
>Post your medical licence so we know you're qualified to imply that

Pretty fucking dense man.

I'm on my gf's laptop, and I don't live in an igloo. That's for tourists. Besides, it's dark you won't see anything but streetlights.

If there's an accident involving a vehicle they usually need all departments at the scene at some point.

Risk of fire is dealt with by the fire department. Any medical issues are seen to by the ambulance and then the cops deal with any criminal occurrences. It may seem silly but it's what needs to happen when cops don't have hardly any basic first aid training. Or the car is going to explode and the cop doesn't realize it because they're an idiot.

The girl tried to run while being questioned regarding and accident. If she ran this time she'll run when she's driving a car and it'll probably be a dead kid on the front end. All individuals need to be held to account for the damages they incur on others. This is pretty basic stuff.

Fuck this gay earth.

Next thread
>
>
>

Pretty sure they were having so much trouble because they were trying not to hurt her. It's not like they couldn't have subdued her with more force but they probably didn't want to break her arms.

Also you're retarded.

>Outnumbered by 5 trained police
>pulls out gun and half asses a shot
>holy fuck hahaha

You're an idiot. What if she took out your mirror and you don't have the money to fix it? You can't legally drive your car now because of someone else's carelessness/maliciousness. This stuff escalates and this girl will be breaking windows in the winter and when you don't hold her to account you'll be letting your toddlers freeze to death. Mercy is great. Apathy is not.

If you don't like the law, have your representatives repeal it. Until then, shut up and follow the law like everyone else.

>scared to death.
Of what?

>if what you're doing is causing someone to act like this
See this type of logic? The logic where "someone else made you do something"? This is the type of logic children who can't comprehend personal responsibility use. This is why I know you don't have any kids.

She was acting that way. The officers weren't "making" her.

What can be said about American cops that hasnt been said already?

>Shoot unarmed black man
>"HE WAS ACTING IN A THREATENING MANNER"

>Shoot non threatening black man in car
>"NIGGER HAD A CC GUN"

>Harass and pepper spray a 15 year old CHILD
>"NIGGRESS ACTED LIKE A SAVAGE"

Is this racism, or bootlicking?

Im really trying to understand how white Americans interpret this, considering that US cops murder more whites than blacks ever year.

YOU GOT A POLICE PROBLEM

>hurr durr nigger problem

Fucking REEEEEEEEEEE

>What if she took out your mirror and you don't have the money to fix it?

Then I want YOU manhandled detained and tortured, because why the fuck not?you just shit-post on the internet all day. Who's gonna care .

#BLM!

she can invite you to dinner to meet her mom

The pepper spraying was unnecessary. They could have just had a cop push her in and sit beside her on the ride to the station.
She could have had ADHD for all I know(she even admitted it herself)
I've been pepper sprayed myself in basic training(MP) and it's not pleasant, but the good news is that you don't die or take any permanent damage from it.
I can't remember a single time in the 16 months I was in the conscription service where we had to use it. Even violent drunks can be handled easily if you know what you're doing.

You know that the BLM scum are going to exploit this to the fullest even though the girl was over it the second she saw her parents("Aw sheeeeit..I fucked up")
She was most likely more afraid of her own parents than the police, but she escalated the situation to the point where she'll get charged.

The guy in the car would have most likely dropped the charges if she stayed behind and cooperated instead of taking the whole "fuck da police" stance. Have some fucking respect for the police, co-operate and you'll be fine 99% of the time.

You're right. The cops should have executed her on the pavement right then and there.

It was military service where I was vs gassed, big boy.
We've already been over the fact that pepper spray is a non lethal deterrent. You can't change that, it's how every one else on earth categorizes it.
Just because your feelings tell you it's torture (I'm going to assume you have no experience with it because you sat in the basement all your life) doesn't make it so.
Torture is much worse. Post your address, I'll teach you why waterboarding is considered torture and pepper spray isn't.

It's not like they used bear mace on the little drug addict.

I wasn't being sarcastic, I think she do deserve to be gangraped or shot in the head, but deporting her and her family to Africa would do it too. And the firetruck is still overkill, they should have just said on the radio that this is just a girl and a bicycle.

There's a concrete difference between destruction of property and your naive notion of the world being pointed out. The cops only manhandle you for one of those and it's the one niggers like you are involved in.

: ^)

She was riding a bike and was involved in an accident. If she left it could be charged as a hit and run.

I don't understand why they sprayed her.

>Post your address, I'll teach you why waterboarding is considered torture and pepper spray isn't.

It's like the billionth time you've asked. post yours and I'll save you the drive, coward.

Her leg was in the way of closing the door, and she refused to pull her leg into the car, and they did not want to risk breaking her leg with closing the door.

The pepper spray was necessary. She wasn't going to let them transport her safely without it. That door doesn't get closed and she runs or they have to drive her down to the station and she jumps out.

Putting a police officer best to her is going to lead to more violence. Just pacify her and get her parents there and let them know her sinuses have been cleaned out.

So you can see, through a video that she had no concussion or spinal injury? You are a miracle of science that wastes his life shit posting. You should be working in the medical profession to diagnose people all over the world with that gift.
All you'd need is some video to diagnose them.

"I've got OCD stop touching me"

I think the monkey is trying to communicate

"OCD" that is what excuse (((they))) say instead of admitting she is just a natural nigger.

Monkey?

Even IF I was African, dont you mean "ape"?

>strayan education

Look at their faces in this picture. It's like they're in deep agreement while feigning innocence.
I thought living in DA HOOD would at least give you some street knowledge about how to act around police, but I guess HOOD CRED is conflicting with actual cooperation.
Don't want Jamal and the other kids to think you're a snitch.

You're the shitposter. You've only put up emotional points about why it's "bad" they "tortured" her. She tried to run from the cops after being involved in an accident and possibly causing significant property damage. After the cops stopped her from running she continued to try to resist arrest. What exactly should they have done besides restraining her?

The nigger cop Zack is fucking the 15 year old whore.

>making an argument over which form of degeneracy I should call you

Thy sides!

>What exactly should they have done besides restraining her?

Are you seriously suggesting that 2 grown professional policemen cannot restrain a 15 year old girl without pepper spray?

Is this an American thing?

Have you never physically restrained a woman in foreplay? Do you have any idea how weak women are?

The way she was having a fucking hissy fit I'd have pulled out my Glock and put 7 rounds into her torso.

Males, maybe. When you're 15 and female, your brain is mostly developed.
Your social skills should be on a level where you can comprehend the situation you're in and communicate your way out of the situation or reach a compromise.

Males, on the other hand, don't get a developed frontal lobe(the part of the brain dealing with risk and judgement) until they reach 20/21.

Her female biological PRIVILEGE should have saved her from fucking up that day, but unfortunately she wasn't too bright and was a delinquent.

Speak for yourself , if my vibe gets harshed l get mean

>making no argument whatsoever and expecting a courteous response

Why dont you make like Steve Irwin and fuck off forever.

2202 mudget drive, grand junction, CO.
I'm not a giant internet tough guy/IRL vagina like you

>Officers: Please give information so this can be over already.
>15 minutes just about outside the vehicle getting kicked and spat on.
>Gave zero information.
>Refuses to comply the entire time, and then vocalizes it at the end.
>Refuses to follow orders and put feet in the vehicle so the door can be shut.

Unlike you fucking cucks in europe. Any person that does that shit in the U.S should just get floored by the cops. If I had pulled half that shit I would expect to get tazed after getting sprayed. Maybe a few gut punches.

Often I am doing a balancing act on who I like more. Finland or Norway. It's still Finland, but Norway definitely is bro tier.

White genes improve everything. Her black friends must hate her.

>female got pepper sprayed

HOW DARE THOSE PIGS ASSUME XIR GENDER!? JUST ONE MORE PLANK OF THEIR OPPRESSION OF THE INNOCENT!

No I am not suggesting that. The pepper spray was used at a different point of the police encounter. I'm specifically talking about restraint in that post and that dos occur. There was a struggle though because the police don't want to have to actually hurt this person/put her on the fucking ground.

Someone was kicking off where I live (a ~25 year old man) and the police just let him go and then fucking full on rugby tackled him - would've probably injured his ribs and shit - the cunt deserved it.

Hit and run, you fucking mong

Most females never pass the cognitive abilities of a 15year old male.

So no argument as expected.

Just say it:

>I hate niggers and would argue any standpoint to fit my world view

Its ok lad, this is pol. Most will agree with you, but cops should NEVER behave in this way.

Here in the 1st world. They would get her id and escort her home.

Youre not liable for crime as a minor in the 1st world.