We Muslims invented this. How does this makes you feel?

We Muslims invented this. How does this makes you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheel
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2701201/Footprints-36-000-year-old-family-discovered-Romanian-cave-hold-Europe-s-oldest-human-tracks.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DLdQlpz-PL4
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/a-salute-to-the-wheel-31805121/?no-ist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Rome
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

East London?

>implying wheels were made first in 600 AD

nice try mohammad

enjoy being the brainwash slave you are

>we muslims
>britcuck
Every time.

>We Muslims invented this.

You mean shitposting? Nah, I'm pretty sure the Canadians invented that.

Us Swedes invented this. How does that make you feel?

Where is the fuse?

i feel laughter due to your brainwashing. muslims are like baby animals. its fucking hilarious.

>WE WUZ WHEELS N' SHIT

Rock me allah like a wagon wheel
Rock me allah any way you feel
Ayyyy allahu ackbar

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheel

wew

muslims invented photoshop?

Dacians were the original shitposters

Thats why they got conqured by the Roman empired and intregrated.

>we
>wuz
>kahnz
>and shitposters

Second people to shitpost were the vikings who shitpost on byzantium statues in constatinopol and everywhere in europe

Canadians and Austrialians are decended from the integrated dacians that spread in the Roman empire

First shitposter wuz here

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2701201/Footprints-36-000-year-old-family-discovered-Romanian-cave-hold-Europe-s-oldest-human-tracks.html

But Islam didn't even exist until around the 6th century.

Wheel

>invented 5000 years before Islam

nice flag

Yeah, that's about the only worthwhile thing you've accomplished since, you caveman goatfucker scum.

Quran says otherwise. Should I believe Quran or stupid infidel murican scum. How many women, men, children of Allah have you killed? Shut your mouth whore!

So where do i go to get a version of the quran that hasn't had its content watered down?

i've been interested in reading it so i could more accurately describe what those barbarians believe in

Wheels were invented by mushrikun. Deal with it.

>
> How many women, men, children of >Allah have you killed?

Apparently not enough

>UK
>WE MUSLIMS

RULE BRITIANIA
U
L
E
BRITIANIA
R
I
T
A
N
I
A

Don't let the Burger get to you brother. One day they too will know Muslim enlightenment.

>Poland
>talking shit
23% of you oven dodgers over here end up fucking a paki or tyrone lad.

We hues invented your most beloved tool.
checkmate musfags.

Does anyone have the image with a drawing of a ginger mudlism with the date on it 2150 and shitty text around saying "Mohammad was white , mohammad was ginger british , Uk rightful mudshit clay"

it makes me feel tired

muslims didn't invent the wheel you delusional faggot. get the fuck out of europe or prepare for a nice trip to auschwitz

Muslims invented cancer.

>muslim intellectuals.
fuck off back to fuckthegoatistan

muslims invented rock toilet paper.

Literally cave men.

aboo mannen driver du ey re

kolla killen jao shit mannen vilken snubbe

We Spaniards invented this, how does this makes you feel?
Sorry, you can't fuck her no more.

brazil invented 9/11?

>muslims
Arabs are always trying to steal persian accomplishments aren't they? Those silly bastards couldn't invent their way out a paper bag.

>Wheelbarrows in use since approximately 100 AD
>Chariots in use since approximately 2000 BC
>Potter's wheels in use since approximately 4500 BC
These are not just wheels, but fairly advanced applications of wheels. In other words, the wheel itself is probably much older.
>muh slims appeared around 600 AD
If you want to invent something, you kinda have to exist first, you know.

Archaeology says otherwise. Wheels were invented literally more than 5000 years before Islan existed.

Yes.
Don't tell any murican though they still believe it was the jews.

Why don't you get the fuck out?
Europe is ours now.

>islam 1400years old
im glad you got there in the end

You're occupying a part of Britain and you don't even know about the British and Romans in their chariots literally centuries before islam was ever shat out in some sandy shithole?

don't worry, your secret's safe with me

More likely he's muscling in on your shitposting territory.

Jokes on you, Sandnigger, I invented the Mudslimes

When did you invent it? 2003?

Shitskins btfo

They sure will, my Allahi brother.

>Muslims invented the wheel

fuck Muslim appropriation of cavemen inventions.

>mexicans were behind muslims all along

We already taking over our country. How does it feel? Your women are ours now.

no it's not. all the tolerance towards shitskins is just a period that will be over soon. right-winged parties rise in every fucking country.
you will have a bad time soon.

lmfao

It's kind of sad how you need Leftists to fight your battles for you. Pic related is literally a manly alpha male compared to any of you, he is your shield, you should worship him instead of Little Mo.

i didnt know you can hide a bomb in wheel

This looks interesting. Tell me more?

>Quran says otherwise
The Quran was written by Muhammad to legitimize his position as prophet, which would in turn fuel his ambitions. What it contains is utterly meaningless. The Wheel was first used in Mesopotamia circa 3500 BC, that's a full 4209 years before the Quran was written.

Now get the fuck out of my country you braindead slime.

We Black People invented this. How does this makes you feel?

I don't think it's that hard to look at a rolling rock and think something is going on you dumbshit.

>we
That's cute, giving yourself credit for what somebody else did a long time ago. Makes you feel special and important doesn't it? Yeah. Nah. Your religion is garbage and its done more harm in humanity than good. Fuck off and take your pig shit Islam with you

black people invented chickens?

Hungry?

2 mln from 40 mln is 23%
>British education
RULE
U
L
E
BRITANIA

didn't india make the wheel.

>being this delusional
Infidel, are you even trying?

thanks mudslime, we'll take it from here

man i love the look and smell of new tires

A
Fucking
Leaf
Idiot, Niggers didn't invent Chicken, The chicken invented the Nigger

Why kick up a fuss when half of you welcome us with open arms? I do not need to fight.

>Inventing a naturally occurring shape
>There were no wheels before 600 AD, and I know that personally somehow

Wew lad, fever pitch

>A religion that spent a good portion of its birth murdering the Zoroastrians, Druze, Assyrians and Arab-Greeks that pretty much invented everything in that sandy shithole

We wuz inventors and shit

Got a vid for that... I am gonna need a vid of epic tank death...

Excuse me don't call us niggers Paco.

There is no need for fighting anyway, we have already won.

>mexican tripfag 'intellectual'
They never learn English before crossing the border, and they never learn it before using our boards.
Did Mexicans invent being complete garbage?

Nope. I'm a U.K. citizen. What are you going to do about that, stupid infidel?

Wait until you go away with your shitty bait thread

DAS RITE

First of all, Nigger, My name is Juan.
Had I known You were such a shitposter, I would not have made nonsensical jokes

This.

Underrated post

This is the Holy GReat Roman Caliphate of ISlam it existed from The year god created earth to the year of 6xx when suddently everyone in europe became an infidel and the peace religion of Islam was attacked by babaric christians.

Islam as Muslims believe is the religion that God constantly sent with the prophets again and again every time God sent a Prophet when people strayed from the path. Muslims believe it has been sent over one hundred thousand times in all societies with the same message of the importance of worshipping the creator without any partners. Only worshipping God alone. That is Islam which literally means submission (to God).

Muslims believe it has been part of humanity from the beginning and that people kept adding new gods and often never listened to the prophets at all. And whenever God sent a new Prophet he sent new rules, different diet and so on to be obviously different from the corrupt groups. So the truth could be kept fresh. Look at how the prophets including Jesus prays in the Bible. Not like the Jews and not like the Christians, but 'with the face to the ground'. Islam is supposed to be the same religion that all prophets had even though they all had different traditions, diets and so on.

So Muslims do not consider Islam to have started with Muhammed.

Muhammed could not write

you have won absolutely nothing. you did, literally, nothing to be accepted in europe. the only reason you're here is the tolerance of europes cucked leftists. but if you would watch what's going on, you would realice that people are changing their minds.

Our women find shitskins disgusting. I'm more worried about our livestock.

I'll take that as spicicized-English for "yes"

You know I really wish you got those trips right? It's just not fair.

>slave labor'd this

Fixd

The Quran also says kill non believers and terrorize the infidels. The Quran has nothing to do with Islam.

>All people changing their minds after 1,000,000 immigrants.
>AfD only polling 14%

You might have convinced everyone by the time you become a minority.

The difference is that we learned they could be used to transport things.

You just used them to hold your toddler wives in place.

What the hell are you talking about?

hahaha. Fucking sandniggers, just stahp please

You can keep your ugly, slutty women. They do not want children anyway. We have our own which are much more loyal and fertile.

not all but enough. the sheer fact that a right-winged party gets votes above 10% is a historical cesura that was impossible to imagine a few years ago in germany.
you still don't realize what's going on, you little goatfucker. when germany, with it's indoctrinated guilt after ww2, sees right winged parties like the afd going into the lower house of german parliament and step by step into every state parliament, you should start to worry.

The first use of pneumatic tires for automobiles was pioneered by the Michelin brothers, André and Édouard. They equipped a car with pneumatic tires and drove it in the 1895 Paris-Bordeaux road race. Though André and Édouard didn’t win the race, they generated popular interest in pneumatic tires, and Michelin & Cie became a leading producer of tires in Europe. At the same time, solid rubber tires disappeared from the highways, mostly because of legislation that discouraged their use because they were hard on the roads.

However

Indeed it should read re-inventor; the pneumatic tyre was in fact patented by one of Scotland’s most prolific, but now largely forgotten, inventors, Robert William Thomson on 10 December 1845, some 43 years before John Dunlop’s re-invention. Thomson’s “Aerial Wheels” were subsequently demonstrated in Regents Park London in 1847 and proved to all present that they could both reduce noise and improve passenger comfort. But who was Robert William Thomson, and what else did he invent?

Muslims invented buggering goats and stealing from better civilizations and religions.

Your fucking koran would not be much without the Christian printing press...where does that leave you shitskin?

Top bants

youtube.com/watch?v=DLdQlpz-PL4

ALANS SNACKBAR

You are cucks of the highest magnitude. What other country would allow 1 million people with a completely different culture to enter their country in one year?

All we need is a few attacks by your resurgent far right on few poor, innocent muslims. The media will lap it up, the far right will be banned and you will be back where you started.

yes, germany is cucked as fuck currently. but as i live in germany, i'm observing how everything is changing.
as i said above, when germany gets polls of 10-20% for a right winged party, you can imagine what will happen in other european countries that don't have the nazi-guilt we people have.

your time is over soon, ahmed.
deny it as long as you want,
but deep inside of you, you realize, that something glorious is happening currently in europe: we will get rid of every single smelly sandnigger at some point of time.
oh i i don't fantasize about building some nice new showers (even if this would be funny to watch), just kick all you shitskins out back into your underdeveloped shitholes were you came from.

you muslims pissed us off again and again. but if you consider europeans history, you should understand, that in the long term it's a FUCKING BAD IDEA to piss us off.

Implying they didn't already have wheels in 400 A.D.

Muzzies still wipe their ass on their hands and fuck goats. The people in the fertile crescent were not racially the same as the Bedouin shit-spawn found in the Middle East today.

This

No

As if. People has carts and chariots for centuries before the current era.

Like you are lying, though I can't be bothered to prove it right now.

Nope. We actually washing our buttholes.

Wheels were invented long before Islam was founded.

Because you don't have a proof.

You wrongly believe that the refugee crisis is working in your favour. The refugee crisis is what Europe needs to wake up.

When the Persians invaded, Spartans and Athenians suddenly remembered that they were both Greeks. The rest is history ;) .

Stop right there!

>We actually washing our buttholes.
WITH YOUR FINGERS!

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/a-salute-to-the-wheel-31805121/?no-ist

Fucking subhuman.

WE

This. They had them centuries before Christ was born.

lads

I fucking hate muslims so goddamn much

No they didn't
No, they did not.
OP is a tremendous faggot and a uneducated fucktard.
The wheel was invented in ancient Mesopotamia, which had it's own polytheistic religion.

And no, arab Muslims didn't invent the fucking number system either, it was hebrews.

oh my fucking fuck how delusional can someone be?
first: what do sandniggers like you even do at pol? like 99% of the people here would put you into a gas chamber without any hesitation, so what exactly are you trying to achieve over here?
second: ancient romans had wheels, long before your piece of shit religions appeared. and they were not even nearest the first who used wheels, but their history is very well documented.

>muslims invented to little they have to lie about the invention of the wheel.
>every achievement the arab/muslimic community ever contributed for mankined was ripped off another civilizations
>mfw

WUZ

most people who adore hitler are muslims/non white
i bet more muslims in europe regulars pol than non muslims

You've genuinely disappointed me; legitimately thought that Muslims cared about being educated. I was wrong.

IT's not just history you're ignorant about; it's culture too. Just look at ancient Greek paganism: the gods ride chariots, and chariots have fucking wheels!

"""""ancient""""" Romans

>arab Muslims didn't invent the fucking number system
Well, to give them credit, they did invent zero.

>"""""ancient""""" Romans
yeah, what's your point?

>99% of the people here would put you into a gas chamber
Lol. I've seen your type of whitey bois one the streets. You're fucking terrified of me. You can't do shit.

>not ancient, just old.

We Americans invented this. How does this makes you feel?

oh right, we can't do shit.
kek.
i just wait for the day when pic related will happen again, and i will love it.

also it's "boys", not "bois" you fucking nigger

They wouldn't be the only ideas you've stolen.

i don't get your fucking point
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Rome

Nope, Hebrews invented it, were slaughtered by the muzzies who then took credit for it.

Like you're an ignorant retard who doesn't know anything about anything.

The (transportation) wheel has been invented independently by multiple civilizations, typically following the advent of metal tools.

And it's likely that it was actually the slavs who first used a wheel for transportation.

And even if that were not true, the oldest Mesopotamian wheel predates Islam by about 4000 years.

So no, you "muslims" didn't invent the fucking wheel. Nobody with any of the ancient wheels were even monotheists at the time.

And if you consider the wheel itself, not just a wheel used for transportation, then there is evidence of potters wheels having existed as far back as the neolithic era.

Which, in case you didn't know, is before Islam's time.

White people invented the modern world. How does that make you feel mudslime?

Of course we're terrified, you could detonate at any time. You simply have to go back to the sewer you call your homeland.

>The wheel
>Around since at least 2000BC
>HURR DURR MOHAMMADENS MADE IT 1400 YEARS AGO!
>DURRRRRRRRRRR!!

claiming credit for something invented 4100 years before your religion started

white people inveted pretty much everything and are the powerhouse of the modern world. they can't handle the fact, that they can't do shit, so just don't try to convince them.

i think it must be hard as fuck to belong to a race that contributed absolutely nothing aside from a shitty religion towards mankind.
to be honest, that must crash your self-esteem, maybe that's the reason they shitpost.

... Seriously? I know they had a number system that employed letters of the Hebrew alphabet, but I never heard of them developing zero. Considering how much control Jews have over our education system, you'd think they'd take credit for that.

I was born in the UK you moran.

Basically they throw an alive goat from a bell tower. The poor thing crashes into the ground and people around drink calimocho (wine and coca cola) and dance like retarded.

Luckily this stupid ritual was censored years ago.

Rocks invented wheels when the sheer power of physics smacked two stones together and turned a piece of stone into a radial object. M'lady.

>He believes this.

>18.95 ausbucks for a fucking magazine
OY VEY

This stupid sandnigger isn't supporting his claim with any factual evidence. This is just more WE WUZ bullshit.

And you're proud of killing poor innocent women, men and kids of Allah? You Americans are the real enemy of the world. And you call yourself a Christian. One day you will pay for your crimes. Allah is watching.

Not enough, but that'll come soon enough. The biggest war ever is on our doorstep, and it'll target you, my friend.

Sure it is friend-o. Please, come to the netherlands and take a stroll down south, I'm sure your stay will be lovely.
Or you know, just wait a little while, in a few years you'll be hunted down and the entire world will watch.

Have you invented a functional country though?

>And you're proud of killing poor innocent women, men and kids of Allah?
If they're kids of """Allah""" they're no kids of God and most definitely have been brainwashed to do anything in their power to take down the West.
Not enough towel heads have been killed.
On the day of the rope you sand niggers will also go.

Support your fucking OP, nigger! You havn't given us any reason to believe your shitty claim.

Jews didn't invent the concept of zero. It was around the general neighborhood when their ancestors were still running around as nomads worshiping a pantheon.

No idea where that user dug that idea up.

>He can't read the news so he doesnt know.
>Sandnigger please.
I wish you fuckers would do more, just so your end will come faster.
Your fate is certain, my friend, do not try and jew your way out of it, just embrace oblivion.

I thought so. Anyway, Jews usually aren't too eager to share their secrets with the goyim.

The world doesn't need exploding tires. What is wrong with your culture?

What, so before 632AD no one had wheels? Give me a fucking break.

And everything rolled down hill ever since.

Only things Muslims invented was the first documented schizophrenic talking to shadows in a cave,some subhumans outside listened to what old cuck master mo was babbling and ran with it, cucko was funded by a rich woman too lol fucking neet

Flag checks out

best epic tank death is the slowmo of the guy taking a shell to the face through a wall

not an american, but the major flaw in your shitskins argumentation is always to consider western people as christians. yes, there are a lot of christians, but they don't act out of religious reasons opposed to you niggers.

to answer your question, i'm pretty proud of muricans to kill so much mudslimes. i don't even consider you people humans, you are just an abomination of nature that happened and must be killed.

and btw, nobody over here gives the slightest shit about allah or your pedophile prophet mohammed. we just consider every single one of you as being retarded. when will you understand, that your retarded religion does mean absolutely nothing to us, aside from being like a virus that will be get killed soon?

Right but you're not british. You simply must go back with the other roaches.

>I wish you fuckers would do more, just so your end will come faster.

a thousand times this.
i hope for some more attacks in europe, so we can finally solve this problem.

This guy gets it.

WE

WUZ

man fuck.

I love that fucking song. It's a modern classic

>country music is always blasted for being too white and racist
>black guy from another genre comes in
>everyone expects nazi kkk protests and shit
>he's welcomed with open arms and actively celebrated as one of the top artists in the genre

his alabama-folk sound is GOAT

>be muslim
>invent wheel
>commit suicide bombing

lol @ commit, that's commuted right there, allahu ackbar!

>we wuz wheels

Dude, Islam didn't exist 1360 years ago, im quite sure the fucking wheel is far older than that shitty copy paste add rape and pedophilia religion

This is proof enough that Islam is confirmed as a plague.

OP is not responding with arguments supported by factual statements.
OP is nothing more than an ignorant, degenerate faggot Mudslime.

>Quran says otherwise.
>Using your own fucking holybook to support a historical claim.

Top fucking Kek!

what the fuck do you expect?
arguments? seriously?
op and his cofaggot supporting islam, have not arguments because their education is somewhere on the level where western people were 400 years ago.

soon

I was hoping he'd at least fucking respond and not act like a dumb coward, so I could bask in his cluelessness and butthurt.

U did not

bin that shit

you mean rimz?

>Islam not established until ~630 AD
>the wheel was created after 630 AD
uh

I must? I'm a U.K citizen. Even if I wanted to go back I couldn't. Pakistan immigration laws are very harsh. It's basically impossible to immigrate there.

well respect for your hope that those things are able to communicate like human.
but sadly they are not. just consider how those goatfuckers are trying to validate their clames with references towards their shitbook.
it's like you are talking with a autistic downy.
sometimes funny, sometimes disturbing.

I think people stole things prior to Islam.

Why would anyone want to though? I was dating a paki with both mother and father native born pakis as a youth, would it have been impossible for me as a white if a married her? (burger)

No moron Islamic wasn't a thing back then and the Arabs were pretty much contained in Arabia at that time.

The Wheel probably came from Indo-European groups

But the alphabet, geometry, astronomy, time keeping, agriculture (irrigation) came from Semitic cultures (Egypt, Babylonian, Assyian, Chaldean)

>We Muslims invented this
Get the fuck out of my country and stay the fuck out. You're not wanted and you're not needed.

No wheels before AD 600,well I never. That fucks up Ben hur, for a start.

>I must? I'm a U.K citizen. Even if I wanted to go back I couldn't. Pakistan immigration laws are very harsh. It's basically impossible to immigrate there.

oh don't worry nigger. we will find a way to deport you. we will find a shithole that is willing to take you, and if not, we just dumb you somewhere

>Pakistan immigration laws are very harsh.
If only the West could follow their example on restraining the flow of niggers across their borders.

Just follow the footsteps you left when you came into europe. It works on rewind, believe me.

The original is a bunch of white guys who do it 20x better than darius rucker... Who has played country his whole life. Im not sure where you got your info from

Get out, you dirty paki.

hahahaha british idiots are begging for them to leave, massive losers you are

Not enough

What happened to those creative, ambitious Muslims who invented the wheel? Muslims today are practically retarded and contribute nothing.

>Look at how the prophets including Jesus prays in the Bible. Not like the Jews and not like the Christians, but 'with the face to the ground'.
Yeah, no. Quote the entire verse:
>"And He went a little beyond them, and fell on His face and prayed, saying, 'My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; yet not as I will, but as You will.'" (Matthew 26:39)
>"Allah has no partners", "Jesus was simply a messenger"
>"MY Father"

Oh and also:
>"When you pray, you are not to be like the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and on the street corners so that they may be seen by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full. But you, when you pray, go into your inner room, close your door and pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you. And when you are praying, do not use meaningless repetition as the Gentiles do, for they suppose that they will be heard for their many words" (Matthew 6:5-7)
Jesus condemns the way Muslims pray right here. And also prayed in different positions:
>"Jesus spoke these things; and lifting up His eyes to heaven, He said, 'Father, the hour has come; glorify Your Son, that the Son may glorify You.'" (John 17:1)

It's hilarious how Islam attempts to claim Christian texts as proof yet can't even transmit them properly. Islam is just a bad plagiarizing of the Bible, both the old and New Testament.

If he could, he wouldn't have done such a hackjob, true.

Ofcourse you're posting from the UK. Fucking Paki, get lost.

Muslim universities spend all day circlejerking the quran.

Universities in the rest of the world does actual research.

i don't consider that as begging, but as a final warning.

This is why whites fail, they have no sense of family unit.

Fuck off and go back to your favela, you dirty slum dweller.

Calm down Fritz

Pedro you are not a muslim. So just watch and enjoy.

I fap to the thought of countless muzzie children dying in Palestine and Syria. How does that make you feel?

It was the Mayans

Not long ago, whites were very family-oriented. It wasn't until the skypes seized control of the media, government and finance that the white family began to fall apart.

Ok
>don't kill me please

eat shit 0 is poo in loo invention

Indians might have. Arabs got numbers from them in the first place.

>>don't kill me please
nothing against you.
you're based people

It's nothing special; his body doesn't break apart or anything. I was surprised at how strong a skeleton is, I thought he'd be totally flattened.

Poo in zero

Why do you think Brexit was about? The rise of Trump? The rise of FN in France and SD in Sweden? AfD's recent success in Germany? The west got soft and lazy, now it's dusting off the old jogging shoes

Bro makes me feel a little sad for you, how bad is leafistan these days anyways?

Middle easterners maybe, but definitely not muslims.
Wheels were around long before Islam ever existed.

this

Yea I heard Muslims also invented fire

Why does everyone actually feed into this obvious bait? When I see one of these awful inbred neanderthals lurking around in modern civilization, I know enough to not get pulled into conversation with them. I thought you were better than this /pol....

And to think...it took a desert pedo to come up with log rolling.

evidently bad enough that even the thought of saracen blood makes us hard

Kek

Toronto here, it's basically like living in an Evanescence album, but the rest of the country is great. Next time you see a leaf posting some shit, assume they're either from Toronto or Vancouver.

Daily reminder that Muslims invented nothing. Everything attributed to them is really chinese or from pre-islamic cultures.

Kek is destroying your faggoty Allan as we speak.

idk why that made me lol so hard

So what were the Chariots in Rome rolling around on? You fucking muslims sure are dumb.

wheels confirmed for only being about 1400 years old

>We muslims
>Britbong
Kek

White people who lived in the middle east invented the wheel. Then white flight happened and all that was left was sand niggers.

Nobody cares.We just want to know how you faggots have lowered yourselfs below niggers. I mean WTF Achmed?

I know you are still living in the 13th century,but c'mon man. Anybody who makes themselfs look worse than niggers is literally a joke. How fucking stupid are you guys? Are you gonna have to make the White man wipe you off the face of the Earth? You faggots are walking on thin sand.

>we
which bit of saudi arabia you from, lad?

kek hu akbar

Obviously the Romans were Muslim, duh. Then they fell from Allah and shiiiet.

I'd be more impressed to see the time machine you built to take listings back a few thousand years before the middle ages.

+1

FUCK OFF FUDGE NUDGERS

MORE MUSLIMS IN USA AND RUSSIA AND FRANCE AND GERMANY AND ITALY AND PRETTY MUCH ERRYWHERE ELSE, BUT WE ALWAYS GET FUCKING TARED WITH THE MOHHAMAD JOKES, WHY?

May the fires rise

c'mon Cred Forums

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheel
It says there Iran. Iranians are Persians not Arabs.

How does that make you feel?

Lol, you was kangs mahn. Good job Muslim brother. Thank you for correcting the record.

Here are some other things we Arabs invented.

Cred Forums BTFO

Go back to one of the other middle eastern shithole countries then, they're all the same. Please roach, you're not welcome in the West.

>Sumeria
>Arab
Ahmed, I...

no, no - that is a wheel.

you must mean
>pic related

>aries, taurus, gemini
>astronomy
quality infogram there, elias.

The Wheel is older than 'islam'

You sandniggers couldn't invent something to save your lives

see