30 IS THE NEW 50: "OLD AGE" IS KILLING MY DATING LIFE

>"Alex is 38. I’m 30. Technically, there are no "people our age.” But I'm starting to feel that a 30-year-old woman might as well be a 40-year-old-man, though infinitely less desirable, culturally speaking."

>"At 40, a man is well into hitting his stride, something the guy I’m arguing with is all too aware of, as evidenced when he professes on multiple occasions, “I’m an amazing guy." “We’re killing it. KILLING IT," he tells me, while explaining that he’s been caught up in his rapidly expanding architecture firm."

>"Alex sees his stock rising. For a man, age brings success, wisdom, and the Hollywood-approved wrinkles of Robert Redford. And, while I too find that my career is on the up, it doesn’t matter, because time, for a woman, is hardly as kind as it is to a man. My career successes, my triumphs as a human being, are trumped by the fact my looks -- and my ovaries -- have a shelf life. Biology and Sociology 101."

>"...after nearly an hour on the phone explaining that he’s been so hot and cold because he’s too busy with work, because he’s very into expanding his business, because he’s shy -- admits he’s been seeing some 20-something girl named Anouk for the past few months."

>"It’s this logic that has most of my 30-something guy friends dating girls fresh out of college. Girls who, in my experience, are less impressive, less striving, less volatile, less successful, less intimidating, less questioning, less pressing, less complex, less damaged, less opinionated, less powerful, less womanly. They are less, and, to a guy not ready for anything -- like most of the guys I have dated in New York -- less is more."

archive.is/B0d36

Roasties will get BTFO in increasing numbers when they reach 30 and it will be glorious. Time to invest in cat food companies!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q
bato.to/reader#38b4507acf0172ec
youtube.com/watch?v=scBOjH5sKbM
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1021293/How-mothers-fanatical-feminist-views-tore-apart-daughter-The-Color-Purple-author.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5oyrG3PcgLk
youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8
blog.jim.com/culture/a-white-womans-chance-of-getting-married/#comments)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Welp. Time to let in more migrants to satisfy those roasties.

>not casually picking up a long term gf into wife in university
I don't get why so many people don't do this and then complain
literally had it coming

>Invest in cat food companies

Pfft, invest in anti depressants.

>Barren ovaries and declining birthrates

All is good. Feels hella good seeing cunts turn miserable once their sexual market value declines.

I like christmas cakes though so this is mostly good news. Sadly all these used up stacies arent wife material, unlike the keikes in my mangos, so looks like Ill just find a younger wife down the road.

Isn't that fair though? their early 20s are so much easier dating.

>Girls who, in my experience, are less impressive, less striving, less volatile, less successful, less intimidating, less questioning, less pressing, less complex, less damaged, less opinionated, less powerful, less womanly. They are less, and, to a guy not ready for anything -- like most of the guys I have dated in New York -- less is more."
Sounds like she has a chip on her shoulder and an inferiority complex. Oh well, no one wants used goods unless the goods are valuable.

The Wall is why feminism will eventually expire as a valid ideology. The younger generation will look down at their misery and be as disgusted as we all were when it gained traction in the first place.

>Why didn't young people get a long term whore at whore school so they could be happy in their 30s?

Just shut the fuck up, senpai.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

t. 35 Year old successful Man.

they will raise the aoc to 30 in your lifetime.

screencap this.

poor bastards in service industry are in for pure hell when the first wave hits

REMINDER:

>That women having children and being pregnant is good for their hormones as it is their natural state
>Women who have upwards of 10 children can hit menopause 10 years later, well into their 50s
>Women will continue to be unhappy floating around in the pick-up scene, functioning as used fleshlights for old, horny men

>God cannot save you now
>You cannot prevent this

>caught up in his rapidly expanding architecture firm
>My career successes, my triumphs as a human being
Oh. That's the thing, they won't ever date down. Migrants won't be any good for them except for sex and short-term relationships. Of course they're all fighting over the few well-off guys that still aren't married. And those guys mostly won't give a shit about how well-off a woman is. Feminism doesn't work. Women will never assume the provider role generally. If women are well-off, then there aren't enough men for them.
>Feels hella good seeing cunts turn miserable
Not to me. One thing I truly accepted is that women aren't responsible for their own behavior.

There are some good ones, often loyal girls who stayed too long with someone who in the end never married, made that baby or someone who in the end cheated on them. So they end up at 25+ with one or two relationships below the belt and no idea what to do next.

>Cock Carousel riders are now facing the wall
>Surprised that their value plummets after a certain time

Nothing new under the sun.

It's actually good for omega males like me. I'd love to marry an accomplished and rich 30s something bitch who'll provide for me for the rest of my life while I stay in the living room browsing Cred Forums and telling her to bring me food.

Skinny 50 is better than fat 25.

A long term whore is not a whore if she is only a whore with you user

>Cuck detected

>Girls who, in my experience, are less impressive, less striving, less volatile, less successful, less intimidating, less questioning, less pressing, less complex, less damaged, less opinionated, less powerful, less womanly. They are less, and, to a guy not ready for anything -- like most of the guys I have dated in New York -- less is more.

Some of those things are very desirable indeed, especially: less volatile, intimidating, pressing, questioning, complex, damaged, and opinionated.

Who the fuck wants to go home to a hectoring nagger?

>Sh...She's not cheating on me! She's not riding jamal's cock while i'm studying for my womyns empowerment final!

>We both agree an open relationship is fair!

Have you met a woman in her 20s?

>they won't ever date down
this is also why you have to get them young.

Somebody once told me
This board was full of roasties
I ain't the biggest flap on this page
She was looking kinda bad
With her pussy torn by Chad
to look like an Arby's sandwich

Well the flaps start flappin
and they don't stop floppin
Show them your beef
and the boners stop poppin
Didn't make sense to fuck roast beef
Makes duck calls when you hear them queef
What's it to you, don't be ass sore
Nothing's wrong with ditching a flap whore
The Arby's scares of all the guys
The wind makes their vagoos fly

Hey now, you're a roastie, it's nasty, go away
Hey now, you're a roastie, don't want your beef buffet
All roasties are whores
Get the fuck off my board

It's a sick place, and they blame genetics
But Jamal really ruined your pussy aesthetics
But the white knights beg to differ
Looking at your hole that looks like roast beef dinner
The cucks we bait, aren't getting it in
The innie virgins are free from sin
Their rage is on fire, how about yours?
That's the way I like it, FUCK ALL ROASTIE WHORES

All roasties are whores

All roasties are whores

There's a rift in among "red pillers" with one subset believing that women are inherently fucked up due to circumstances neither men nor women can control, stuck somewhere in-between childhood and adulthood. While others believe that women have been led astray by "da Joos", "feminisms" or whatever.

I don't know what to believe.

>less womanly.

>younger women
>less womanly
What is this bitch smoking?

>most of my 30-something guy friends dating
>Girls who, in my experience, are
>less striving
>less volatile
>less intimidating
>less questioning
>less pressing
>less complex
>less damaged
>less opinionated
>less powerful

How the fuck can she write all this and NOT figure it out?

Men want a wife, not a sparring partner.

>successful older guys are rodding out youngins

Just means there's more bbc sticking it to those broads in the middle.

>dating girls fresh out of college. Girls who, in my experience, are less impressive, less striving, less volatile, less successful, less intimidating, less questioning, less pressing, less complex, less damaged, less opinionated, less powerful, less womanly
Top kek. Truly hilarious.
People actually believe that being a "striving, volatile, successful, intimidating, powerful" woman is desirable.
Young innocent qts is where it's at.

Poor roasties. I'm kinda afraid they will pass some sort of law that prevents older men from dating younger women, because it objectifies women they will surely claim.

> less volatile, less successful, less intimidating, less questioning, less pressing, less complex, less damaged, less opinionated
Men don't want angry bitches who've ridden the cock carousel? Really causes your neurons to rapidly send electrical impulses to each other.

Yep. A few good men are spoiled for options and have veritable harems available to them, especially if they get succesful in life.

And they tend to want to fuck up, not down. Because if you're succesful yourself, you literally do not need a succesful woman. You need a fucktoy or a potential mother of your children. 30-year old career women are subpar in those things. Reasonably educated, young women who want to put motherhood before career are the best for that.

But you know who'd make a good match for you, girl? Some guy who doesn't make that much money. Who doesn't have such a flashy job. Who's not particularly handsome himself, and would love you far more than the handsome architect would. Who could actually really use an equal partner, or even a partner who earns more than him, so he can make ends meets better. Say a guy working construction, or a foreman at a plant, or a some guy pushing papers at a middle management desk job.

But you don't want that guy. Most women never want to fuck down, only up. Especially careerist types. Which is fine, but don't bitch about the consequences. We all get what we deserve.

>marrying someone your own age
>being stuck with a 40 yo woman when you're 40
hahahaha no

Really, who wants used goods? Maybe for a pump and dump but that's about it. Women have been sold a lie, the lie that they are the same as men in every way but shape. Articles like this will become more and more common as they all start hitting the wall and realise that high value men simply don't want them.

>tfw I'm nearing 27 and realizing my future dating options are these fucking roasties the longer I wait

how does it feel to never find a life partner?

>Projection, the blog post

and girls like that you gotta find and stuff with so many kids they'll never have time to even think of tyrone

im going STEM next year, 5 year for mechanical engineering

what are my odds of finding a movie gf? one that will stick with me and grow old together with me, will watch me grow my business while tendering to the five aryan children we give birth to?

There will be an epidemic of single cat ladies.

We are starting to see the first signs of it.

BTW iv been into online dating for past year or so.

I'm in my late 20s and its insane how many late 30s young 40s women are contacting me.

That's a pretty good point

>he doesn't go after impressionable fresh out of college girls barely making ends meet

while i get brief moments of schadenfraude, ulitmately all the foregone family-making is bad.

I'm astounded that women let lesbians and manhaters tell them what to do.

Uncharacteristically self-aware. I like it.

Women aren't very self aware. When something is going wrong in their lives they will always find someone else to blame and it's usually men.

>he doesn't know that you get to appreciate mature women when you age

Slim.

gavin is gonna love reading this

>mechanical engineering
If you don't hang out with other groups: 0%.

>what are my odds of finding a movie gf?

Almost zero, best bet is an asian exchange student

No they aren't.

Men get better with age. Women have a clock ticking down to a point they are useless to men.

When you are 40 if you are half descent and have a good life you will be able to pick up 25 year olds.

a 40 year old women aint going to get shit but 40+ year old men.

but do marriages between a 40 yr old man and 25 year old woman last? One of the predictors of divorce is wide age gap

I just turned 28 and the flip us already happening for me.

As I age, im getting more confident, more experienced, and more attractive.

My women friends from college are in disbelief. People who used to be out of my league are now finding themselves below me.

It honestly feels fucking amazing knowing that people who turned me down or made fun of me have the best years of their lives behind them, while im only getting brighter

your odds are good man
most people find their partners in university

look outside your department though

most of them become aware in their late thirties

too late by then though

>My career successes, my triumphs as a human being
>Former model, current writer of internet articles about herself.

I hope living a life full of meaningless sex and the tears of males that she has fucked over in her younger years was worth it

She deserves every bit of it

Make sure to not rub it in their faces. A large part of bragging is doing it subtly. It hurts people much more than if you outright say it.

So I'm 30 but have in the past year or so lost most of the excess weight and slowly starting to get my shit together with a steady decent income being (hopefully)the last hurdle.
Given that most people say that I look a lot younger than my age,and I'm pretty immature as it is,can I still date like a 18-19 year old without feeling like a filthy woody skype?
I was decent enough with women,scoring few but usually way above my league when I was like 20 before I became a shut-in and balloned in weight.
pic not related

Probably both. Those things about women are mostly true to some degree, and some Sneaky Jews have used this knowledge to their advantage.

I wouldn't say so, as a man you really peak around 32-40 and then start declining after, for women its like a decade faster, 22-30, so it makes sense to nab a woman in her early/mid 20s while you are in your mid 30's

I wouldn't want anything more then a 10-12 year age gap, because the cultural/generational differences will be an issue (also you don't want to be balding and sagging when she is still really hot)

whynotboth.jpg

If you are social the first week, people like you, and you get a group of friends i would say that your chance of meeting a girlfriend in uni is high. Unfortunetly i did none of those things and now im a lonely loser starting my third year of computer engineering

>...less wrinkled, less fat, less demanding, less used up, less barren, less broken, less cunty -- so yes, less is more.

>he thinks he has to date women his own age
that's what (((feminist))) roasties want you to believe

kek, cuck. Oh well, an older woman means a better income, which means more of your tax Reichmarks to pay Hartz IV for flüchtlingen.

It has little to do with age difference. I've known people 37 years apart who made it for 3 decades until the guy died of old age. If you go for a gold digger you're fucked.

while it's tempting to feel a vindictive triumph, this feminist experiment fucked all of us over

The first view is just like feminist crows screaming how all men are rapists and afraid of commitment, which isn't remotely true. Both men and women like to fuck around but social pressure keeps this in check, if the TV tells them 24/7 that fucking 7 new dicks a week is cool then of course theyre going to slut it up.

Successful women don't want to be seen with a disgusting neckbeard.

>Whore life partner
>sleeps with other men
>uses you as a piggy bank

Feels pretty good actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q

bato.to/reader#38b4507acf0172ec

This is what supposed to happen.

They're supposed to snag young males who will love them and do house work.

But like you said fucking down isn't a thing.

This is what sexual liberation has wrought

>It honestly feels fucking amazing knowing that people who turned me down or made fun of me have the best years of their lives behind them, while im only getting brighter

ikr

Couple of girls I used to chase years back who weren't interested wound up settling with absolute losers.

They got them pregnant then vanished and now they are single mothers.

Funny how now they are interested in me and I don't even want to be friends.

I even had one of them rage at me when she found out I was in a relationship. Jesus these girls don't want you but they don't want anyone else to have you either.

It's just odd when I compare my grandmother's generation to my younger sister's. The core values, principles, beliefs and whatnot are diametrically opposite each other.

I can't think of a single woman my age (24) who has even begun contemplating honing motherly / feminine skills, whilst my grandmother and her sisters knew how to care for people, cook and all that jazz from before they even hit puberty.

31 y/o here.

making 55k (not a lot but average family income in my area is like 30k so I do well).

fucked a 20 y/o five times in the last 24 hours.

going to go outside and play with my 2500$ AR15.

Srsly. Work hard in your mid to late 20's. Life starts to get really good in your 30's.

It's not about what they want, it's about what is on market

Date 21-22 girls instead. They are still hot and can at least drink or go to clubs

Women found that qualities attractive in a man, so they project them into themselves. Too bad we dont think like women and are actually grossed out by that shit.

>I just turned 28 and the flip us already happening for me.

Don't forget to hit the gym and lift, senpai.

Keep that test up.

would like to know as i am in the same boat

she's not a whore if she only whores herself out to you user

Hey, I am looking for a sparring partner.

Not a woman, though, and certainly not as a wife.

This is often overlooked, but girls snatched really young end up leaving often. Most don't want to be tied down to an older guy forever.

same

Donald is 70. I’m 68. Technically, there are no "people our age.” But I'm starting to feel that a 68-year-old woman might as well be a 68-year-old-prisoner, though infinitely less desirable, culturally speaking."

>"At 40, a man is well into hitting his stride, something the guy I’m arguing with is all too aware of, as evidenced when he professes on multiple occasions, “I’m a huge guy." “We’re winning. WINNING," he tells me, while explaining that he’s been caught up in his rapidly expanding real estate firm."

>"Trump sees his polls rising. For a man, age brings success, wisdom, and the Hollywood-approved wrinkles of Robert Redford. And, while I too find that my career is on the up, it doesn’t matter, because time, for a woman, is hardly as kind as it is to a man. My career crime capers, my corruption as a human being, are trumped by the fact my looks -- and my ovaries -- have a shelf life. Biology and Sociology 101."

>"...after nearly an hour of debate explaining that he’s been so hot and cold because he’s too busy making America great again, because he’s very into expanding America winning, because he’s racist -- admits he’s been seeing some 40-something slav named Melania for the past few years."

>"It’s this logic that has most of my 30-something guy friends dating girls fresh out of Bulls to fuck. Girls who, in my experience, are less devious, less conniving, less reptilian, less successful, less wrinkly, less globalist, less diseased, less seized, less damaged, less parkinsons, less pants of shit, less womanly. They are less, and, to a guy ready for MAGA -- like most of the guys I have dated in New York

there is no good reason to get married in 2016 when marriage laws will fuck you over as hard as possible in a likely divorce.

you will not just lose half your money, but your kids (if any).

and prenups are not a guarantee either.

>he doesn't know that you delude yourself into thinking old women are desirable to avoid hanging yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=scBOjH5sKbM

just reporting risk factors from studies
yeah it is a general trend but doesn't predict in individual cases.
Are divorce laws fair in Poland/Eastern Europe ? Or do men get raped financially and when it comes to custody and visitation of their kids?

kek

I just turned 27, and suddenly for the first time in my life I'm just killing it with girls aged 18 to 20. Before this most of the girls I was banging were over 30.

honestly they'd probably mudshark before dating an omega.

already happens.

>less womanly

more* womanly. pretty serious typo

>Life starts to get really good in your 30's

You p-promise?

ITT: neets attempt revenge but it still feels empty and false as it actually is

I'm pretty sure they get raped everywhere

19 here

its been preeeeettyy shitty so far tbqh

>Foreign

>dead overies

Fuck, that's what would kill it for me.

>mechanical engineering
You will never get laid until you're 30
The memes really are true

>At 18 start fucking adult men with good jobs
>At 30 become the girl that gets passed up because those men prefer 18yos
>ITS NOT FAIR

>At 30 women are no longer on top and men start having luck for once in their lives
>ITS NOT FAIR I SHOULD ALWAYS GET EVERYTHING

Fucking brats, all of them

This.
Fascinating article, anyway. A nice look into a woman's mind (that wasn't her goal, of course).

> it doesn’t matter, because time, for a woman, is hardly as kind as it is to a man. My career successes, my triumphs as a human being, are trumped by the fact my looks -- and my ovaries -- have a shelf life. Biology and Sociology 101."

Sociology has fuck all to do with it - it's biology pure and simple.

>"...after nearly an hour on the phone explaining that he’s been so hot and cold because he’s too busy with work, because he’s very into expanding his business, because he’s shy -- admits he’s been seeing some 20-something girl named Anouk for the past few months."

Good - he's aware of his superior SMV/MMV and isn't going to get tied down to some bitchy career cunt who's suddenly desperate for a proper relationship after wasting her 20s fucking Chads.

>>"It’s this logic that has most of my 30-something guy friends dating girls fresh out of college. Girls who, in my experience, are less impressive, less striving, less volatile, less successful, less intimidating, less questioning, less pressing, less complex, less damaged, less opinionated, less powerful, less womanly.

All of this is accurate apart from the 'less womanly' at the end. No, they're not 'less womanly' they are MORE womanly and that (as well as the fact that they still possess youthful looks/fertility) is why 30-something men who have hit their peak (some 10 years later than their female peers) are hooking up with them rather than aged,haggard, bitchy cunts who try to be men.

The Feminists convincing women that a career is something that adds value to them - or that they would find lifetime of satisfaction from working instead of family life - is one of the greatest (and cruelest) tricks ever played.

As soon as I clean up my incontinence from laughing so hard, I'mma make me a sammich!

>less womanly
Right, should we tell her Cred Forums?

>admits he’s been seeing some 20-something girl named Anouk for the past few months.

>Hes seeing a nigger who wants a passport because he can't get a white woman
ftfy

>successful man

wanna know what shes thinking?

"im getting half his shit and this faggot cant do anything about it"

or

"now I can get fat"

>"less striving, less volatile, less intimidating, less questioning, less pressing, less complex, less damaged, less opinionated, less powerful"

ROASTIES BTFO BY ONE OF THEIR OWN YET AGAIN

>20 something girls are less volatile

KEK
DROPPED

I've been asking around - It's better in SEA and Latin America

Life only gets good if you bust your ass during your 20s.

>lift
>study
>get money
>work on your career
>try to fix any outstanding problems (autism, facial deformities, etc.)
>get better at talking to people

If you sit inside and shitpost all day, your 30s will be even shittier than your 20s.

This is sad. American dating life is brutal for both sexes.

You don't need feminism, yall need jezus

I always love it when strong independent women hit 40 and become depressed because they didn't find a good guy and have kids. It's the best.

>One of the predictors of divorce is wide age gap
yea, because the man trade his chick for a younger model, once she has "gone over the hill".

reading that as all

>more honest, more reasonable, more stable, more content, more chill, more accepting, more gratifying, more natural, more wholesome, more adaptable, more equal, more of a woman/good friend

All in all, someone who's more willing to work with you in forming a relationship and family.

And these nu-feminazi's wonder why no one wants to settle for them and their laundry list of redflags.

None. But you'll probably get a job when your finished.

>less opinionated

There it is.
I knew it was coming once she was rattling off adjectives.
Opinionated is practically online dating lingo for "being a cunt".
No one wants to date a cunt.

They had the natural gift of being able to carry new human beings into life, to care for them during their first years, to breast feed them and educate them. ((to create people for God's sake!)) But they saw no value on that. They gave up that fucking miracle for pointless jobs and pointless lives.
And the funny thing is that, as much as they deny it, motherhood is totally compatible with a successful career.

Good time to remember this:
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1021293/How-mothers-fanatical-feminist-views-tore-apart-daughter-The-Color-Purple-author.html

I'm 22. Is it too late to start?

>Skinny 50 is better than fat 25.

Fuck off. Skinny 50 can't have children and will never be young again - fat 25 remains fertile and can always lose weight.

Have a (you)

also, why are you worried about settling down as a man?

do you have eggs that are going sterile? no. so why do you guys give a shit? you have no "clock".

>less womanly

Yeah, it's well known that bubbly 18 year old college girls are so much less girly than shrill careerist cunts in their 30s. Fucking delusional.

>league
nothing is going to get better for you if you're playing that shit, leafy

>motherhood is totally compatible with a successful career
This. My mom is the hardest working person I know and was a great mother, albeit super bluepilled. That being said, redpilling the kids is the dad's job anyway.

it's to late to start at that age.. afraid you are stuck in the looser lane for the rest of your life.

It's true, in my 20's when I broke up with a bitch she would always have a new man way before I had a new gf but now that I'm in my early 30's most of my exes are still single long past my rebounds and relationships.

My last ex is 31 and a convinced she is the funniest and most intelligent person anyone knows. She even say's it in a joking manner but she really believes it. we broke up and she hasn't had a man stick around for more than a couple of months while I've been with my current gf since a week after we split.

I'm not trying to hate on bitches but most bitches who are single in their 30's are only single because they have shit personalities that drive men away and that's why most will never find a man. Most guys settling with 30 plus year old women would cheat as soon as a cute 23 year old with a nice personality showed interest in them even if they deny it.

Also, most of these older bitches just aren't nice kek. They pretend to be when you first meet them but most are mean as shit which is another reason their men would go for a cute younger girl without thought.

I actually feel bad for bitches when it comes to age. men have it better in that regard. So many young women have a thing for older guys.

>Tfw late 20s and all I got is an internship for a CS degree (in progress still) so at least I'll have a job when im 30
>Everything else is crippled from autismo from browsing the internet all my life
>tfw no gains

from her list

>less impressive, less striving
by what fucking metric?

>less volatile
thank fucking god

>less successful
having dated women with money, i don't give a shit. they still want you to pay for everything.

>less intimidating, less questioning, less pressing
I deal with pushy bossy guys all day on the construction site i work with. i have zero desire to experience this at home.

>less complex, less damaged, less opinionated
oh no, damaged women, opinionated women or so interesting. how could i have fucked up so bad.

>less powerful, less womanly
uh. no. yeah no they are not less womanly, and at the height of their attractiveness they have an incredible amount of power.

>but do marriages between a 40 yr old man and 25 year old woman last?
no

Exactly
I'm asking myself if I have to move somewhere where the family court system doesn't rape men. I'm really pissed that I would have to pick up and move my whole life just to be able to do what is the most natural form of relationship bc the state has stuck its nose so far into everyone's business.

>I'm 22. Is it too late to start?

anytime is the perfect time to start

>Who the fuck wants to go home to a hectoring nagger?
I just want someone to argue with.

>too late to start
Tell that to this fat cunt. Are you good for hundreds of millions? Right. Shut the fuck up.

The key here is timing. Just keep trying, at maybe some time you'll steal the right thing and make it big. Good luck, user.

>Who the fuck wants to go home to a hectoring nagger?
I just want a companion to argue with.

It does, and I've fucked up A LOT.

Like, just now buying a house (but I own a decent car).

Seriously, if you're having it rough in your 20's, buckle down and really work. Try to get a house (NEVER RENT) and a car asap. Get good credit (good goyim) and work on keeping yourself in shape.

What you want to do is his your early 30's with a lot of the basics out of the way and have your career to the point that you aren't having to work a ton to bring in cash (my problem is I have to spend too much of my time working but I still have a decent life.

You'll just start to have more of a direction and girls will pick up on that. They just want a good brand, exec, firefighter, badboy, whatever. They don't care, so long as you have a direction they can latch on to and be a part of. You'll naturally give zero fucks about her opinion and you'll be surprised at how well this works at building/keeping their attraction.

Just stick with it, kiddo.

>. Girls who, in my experience, are less impressive, less striving, less volatile, less successful, less intimidating, less questioning, less pressing, less complex, less damaged, less opinionated, less powerful, less womanly. They are less, and, to a guy not ready for anything

Nobody hates women like other women.

Look at this fucking laundry list of complaints and outright hate toward all women younger than her. She spends more time detailing all the ways these young women suck than she spends time talking shit about men.. in her article talking shit about men.

Anyone else see this pattern crop up?

ok good point
so for once its not the women initiating the divorce

Meow :3

Hehe yeah, same story here pretty much. There was this girl that I liked who kind of toyed with me, led me on a bit, but was too cool to settle for me I guess. She tried to get in contact with me years later. And had a mutual friend hound me about it when I ignored her. She has two kids from a guy who left her. Not interested now bitch!

As good as these articles feel to all you lonely 20 something neckbeards, I hope you realize that there is no real justice in this world

Not all roasties will get BTFO, some will be successful, others will fail, some will repent and still get punished, others will never acknowledge their mistakes (or how horribly they are treating you currently) and still succeed.

You should not care about them at all. For redpilled is the man that works on himself and feels hope because of his ability to better himself

>less womanly

You wish, bitch. I don't know exactly what your definition of womanly is, but it's incorrect. Your shriveled ovaries, and everything else that comes with age, are not appealing.

None of these women would settle for someone less successful either, they deserve it.

After a whole life of being a useless fucking NEET, now at the age of 25 I started getting my life back on track. I halved my weight, started going to the gym, next year I'll finish high school (couldn't be bothered to finish when I should have) and I have someone who could help me for a job. I did more in the last three months than in the previous 10 years.

TL;DR No, it's not too late.

this desu

>party it up in your younger years and go to shit by 30

or

>take care of yourself and build good life habits and look just as good when you reach it

women who do the latter can look good well into their later 50's let alone 20's

>drink or go to clubs
Our high school dances where alcohol was openly served even in the 9th grade. Idk if it's degenerated more nowadays ,but back then drinking was the norm. They are probably fucking a lot more than we did,shit I bet at least 30-40% of the chicks in my class were still virgins at graduation.
Still very little if no of the chimping out you see in other cunts back in my day,not even when I was 14-15 no rape,very little to no fighting,puking or other shit,guess people got used to alcohol and knew how to handle it. It was a middle of the road hs, I heard shit from a lot of poor(er) schools go down,esp if gipsyes are attending,and a lot more dumb shit rich spoiled kids in so called "better" schools

As the great philosopher Al Bundy said:
Women understand women and they hate eachother.

Woman wanted a carreer. She has a carreer now. Cant go back into being a lovely young wife now. But she is a woman and thinks she can eat her cake and have it as well.

>waah! successful men want to fuck beautiful young girls and not crazy, old, nasty loose cat ladies!
>they just can't handle all this woman!

I don't want a crazy old cat lady democrat cunt and it seems nobody else does either.

yes the day will come when women finally realize that acting like a man doesn't make them a better woman.

Have a cap

one more thing: since guys have no "biological clock" use this to your advantage. you arent the one in a rush to settle, they are.

so if you want to pump and dump 25+ year old girls you can. you can easily exploit their rush to settle down, just dont be an idiot and actually do it.

im not saying using people is ok, but girls do it to guys when they are younger, so why not return the favor?

Diversify your holdings user! Throw netflix and Ben & Jerry's into the portfolio too

this has only been a recent phenomenon led by the skypes ever-changing the popular-culture to create social rifts between the generations. In more traditional circumstances. Women would marry men that were of an age not far from their father's.

When you're 30+ and you're trying to hook up with teenagers that means at least one of the following:
1) Bad in bed
2) Small dick
3) Trying desperately to hold on to your youth
4) Pervert
5) Unable to be an equal partner with someone either financially, emotionally, or intellectually
6) Knows when it comes down to it he can't get ANY women to play with his winkie so he might as well chase the teenagers he can't catch and talk shit about the women his own age.
7) He's afraid of failure and he knows the teenagers will not want his creepy ass but if he tries to hook up with someone closer to his own age he has to admit that any or all of 1-6 are true.

Roasties getting put off by guys dating younger will always get me.

Most girls nowadays aren't willing to settle unless a guy has a decent career/plan, his own place, and everything else on banana sundae, which takes time to accrue, especially in today's financial world.

Sorry, but once the wall hits, those rotting wombs start to seep into a new born's risk of autism, retardation and other shit nobody wants.

Unless egg-freezing becomes cheaper and more safe in the future, cunts riding the cock carousel are outta luck if you want to snag a family man to settle down with you past your early 30s.

Fuck that shit once I get a job and move out I'm looking for fresh out of highschool girls.

>hurr he doesn't want opinionated streonk independynt wymxn
God damn right I don't. leftist parasites don't make for very good cuddling

>you can easily exploit their rush to settle down, just dont be an idiot and actually do it.
Why not, senpai?

very low unless you find one though another social group (e.g. sports club).
Mech eng is like 95% male and the 5% of females may as well be men anyway.

t. Engineering stundent
I have a gf of 3 years atm, but I met her through my sports club at uni (she's an economics major). If you wanna meet chicks at uni as an engineer you'd better end up with a hobby that you can be passionate about (and by hobby I mean something beyond vidya and anime which are notorious snatch dehydrators) otherwise you're just going to get a reputation as a weird loner nerd freak who gets voted "most likely to shoot up a school" at the end of the course.

similar quote:
a misogynist is a man who hates women as much as women hate one another
HL Mencken

>disgusting neckbeard
memes
It's easy to not be fat and get your facial hair under control and shower and not sperg out too much. Meme neckbeards are rare and they can fix themselves easily enough. You don't have to be *disgusting* to be unmarriageable. You just have to be somewhat below average in looks and not make a lot of money and be slightly awkward. Women would rather fight over the few remaining men with higher social status or remain single than date down.

That's a nice mummy cuddle. I wish I could snuggle with one like that.

whats wrong with liking new cars?

why would people prefer a 10 year old car with 200k miles on it?

just saying, the new car analogy holds

They want to be just like men until it comes to dating, then they don't want a college-aged boy toy anymore. They're halfassing their endeavour to become men because at some point they realise that doing everything like a man is unnatural, it's like a cat barking at passing cars, they can't do everything like us because it's just not in their nature.

These women are at war with their nature and they lose 100% of the time.

We call them MILFs for a reason, user.

>saving the thumbnail
fucking newleaf

well then.. who might this be?

because women eager to settle down are only focused on financial stability, not "love".

being used for money is a bad thing. not to mention girls desperate to get married are often crazy or messed up, why would they be single for so long?

dating for girls is fucking easy mode.

>less violatile
>less damaged
>This is supposed to be a bad thing

>tfw cucked in middle school because chicks prefer high school guys
>tfw cucked in high school because chicks prefer university guys
>tfw cucked in university because chicks prefer guys who are already working
>tfw now 22
>tfw finally get one 8/10 chick at uni, lose my v-card
>tfw she leaves me for a white haired 39 yo dyel manlet

>Catlady

No surprise.

womanly just means histrionic and bitchy nowadays

i'll try my best.

i'm in my mid 20s though and i've been a NEET all my life

lol
Your ovaries are diving, your vagina is loosening, your eyes and hands show your age, and you will never have children.

>muh small dik
Found the feminist. Amazing how these (((women))) love accusing people of having small dicks for not adopting their flavour of Marxism.

Haha well I know my next Karyoke song

>"career focused" (doing a shit job in an administrative position)
>feminist
>entitled
>disloyal even to the hottest chad she ever bagged for a grand total of 1.75 hours
>hit the wall and looks rapidly declining
>entitlement complex somehow increasing
>"WHAT DO YOU MEAN MEN DON'T WANT TO DATE ME AND GIVE ME THINGS? IT'S 2016 RIGHT NOW!!!!"

This post just screams terrified roastie.
I was a late bloomer so yeah I fucked girls 10 or more years younger than me. I don't feel the least bit shamed. Young > Old

Are you a used car salesman trying to sell me the bad car fax?

Yeah fuck it, i'll give it a try.

I've just deleted steam. lel

Haha get fucked you stupid slutty skanks. Women age like cheese and you were too stupid to hear our warnings calling us patriarchal oppressors. Enjoy the rest of your shitty life with your cats you ugly hoes!

Radical idea

TRIGGER WARNING

Think for yourself

captcha bologna 666

Yes, women are most desirable in their twenties, men are most desirable in their thirties. Betcha this girl wasn't complaining in her twenties.

You think you're old, then 5 years pass and you look back and realise you were so young.
Don't fall into that trap. Ignore your age and always put in your best effort. Keep your hope and optimism burning, and your eyes open for opportunities. As long as you're alive, it's only over when you give up or your health is fucked. If you take care of yourself, you can keep going into your 70s like Trump.

WOMEN ARE CARS

MEN ARE HOUSES

You reap what you sow.

at least there wont be many cats in animal shelters in the future.

Use logic, spaghetti nigger. If women a certain age always want older men, then that means you're wanted by women younger than you!
>hurr but I don't want to date 18 year olds
fine then wait a few more years

Modern Women who like classically older, wealthy, driven, attractive men; shocked to find those men prefer classically young, chastise, submissive women.

WHODATHUNK

Since I've entered my 30s my dating life has become significantly easier. It's mostly due to improving myself and having a nice job that fills me with confidence. Inversely however women in their 30s are damaged goods and not just physically.

Two major types of women you'll meet in their 30s are used up whores and frigid career women. The used up whores are very trashy due to all the random sex and substance abuse taking their toll, they become so dirty most guys avoid them. Frigid career women might have been normal at one time but finally getting that 'dream job' drains them like crazy, they end up so boring they become undateable.

Despite western women dying out being 30 opens other doors. International dating is much easier since you have money, and not being 50 gives you major points. Younger conservative women will also find you more attractive than men their own age, finding them however is hard.

foreign

They don't want others taking their backups.

>I'm 22. Is it too late to start?
>Gold V
No, but uninstalling that game is a good first step

>Girls who, in my experience, are less impressive, less striving, less volatile, less successful, less intimidating, less questioning, less pressing, less complex, less damaged, less opinionated, less powerful, less womanly
And the stupid roasty still doesn't get it.
This whole list is full of things that aren't womanly.
Literally any woman that's not as stand-off ish and volatile is more womanly.
The 20 year old is more womanly. She's prettier, quieter, more submissive...

Being a 30 year old catlady with a permanently gaping pussy isn't womanly.

So you're saying women are niggers?

Basically admitting that she's unpleasant. Less damaged, less questioning, less blah blah blah.

That said, I'm up fkr being a sugar baby to a successful older woman. Seems like her problem is that she's competing for the same mates as younger women, so why isn't showing copying her male peers and dating younger members of the opposite gender.

"If you think of women as human, they are exasperating on account of their incredible feebleness; of course, it’s all right if you don’t think of them as human at all."

Reminds me of this one girl I was friends with in high school. She always told me that "I don't want to ruin our friendship, you are the kind of guy to get married to when one wants to settle down, if we are both single when we are 30 we'll get married :)" All the while telling me all the dirty details about how she sucked dozens of cock in nightclubs, had group sex in men's bathroom, got assfucked by an ice hockey player so hard that the neighbors complained etc.

Now all the kebab, booze and partying is starting to show - she's only 25 but already hit the wall. Meanwhile I'm just getting started. She's been trying to contact me for a while but I just ignore her. Not even worth a revenge bang.

Nah fuck it, i'm having my mandatory, coming of age, sexual trip to Poland to forget about my misery

Gold

This is how most girls are now: Mo-less dot com F468C37

"Girl fucks 5 strangers in one day".

Ugly, fat, yet they still do all that. Till time catches up to them and not even betas are interested anymore, heh.

girls are like pets, they are only as good as how they are trained

find a new one to play with

>We’re killing it. KILLING IT

WE'RE GONNA MAKE DATING GREAT AGAIN

you should have been married over 6 years ago.

But no you are a fool that failed at life.

Go get a 65+ boy friend and start pumping out some kids.

>And the funny thing is that, as much as they deny it, motherhood is totally compatible with a successful career.

Indeed. These idiot women have got things completely back to front. Instead of concentrating on careers until they hit 30s and then desperately trying to find someone to impregnate them as their fertility rapidly declines they should be getting married young, having children young while at peak fertility, and by the time their kids are old enough for school they can then (in late 20s/early 30s) dedicate themselves full time to whatever career they like without having to worry about whether or not they'll have children/having to take breaks to have children.

>women realising that the wall exists.
Good, good. Let it continue.

Anouk is a Franco-Dutch shortcut for the name "Anna" apparently.

There is nothing more humiliating than being the the nice guy some ho settles down with once she's gotten all that "out of her system."

CERTIFIED RARE

maybe she just wants to catch up
have you ever even told her that you were interested at one point?

Advice from a civil grad:
Join an engineering project team, it's a great way to meet your peers and spend time alone with people. Engineering girls get a rep for being ugly but it's mostly because they wear jeans and don't spend 2 hours a day on makeup, there are actually plenty of qts. Plenty hold traditional values as well, especially internationals.

Thanks for the help guys.

What rank were you? And what do I do instead of League?

>tfw can find fuckbuddies pretty easily on tinder
>can't find a qt to share feels and just talk with

Ooouuuu, bitter.

>Nasus
>Sion

You wut m8?

7/10

>Time to invest in cat food companies!

top fucking kek

>>"It’s this logic that has most of my 30-something guy friends dating girls fresh out of college. Girls who, in my experience, are less impressive, less striving, less volatile, less successful, less intimidating, less questioning, less pressing, less complex, less damaged, less opinionated, less powerful, less womanly. They are less, and, to a guy not ready for anything -- like most of the guys I have dated in New York -- less is more."
Yes, less is more. When you abolish roles, it's no longer a question of "what does this person bring to the table" but about who comes with the fewest strings attached. Invariably, the pet rock wins.

This post smells like roastie pussy well past it's used by date

What you mean?

My ex wife is 21 and dating a 48year old who is also her boss at work. They plan on moving in together. We have a 2 year old. What do?

>Alex: Well, what do you want?
>Me: I want to love someone and I want them to love me.
>Alex: You? You think you’re loveable? You think someone can fall in love with you? You’re so guarded. How can anyone fall in love with someone so guarded?

my god he went full Cred Forums right there

she spends the rest of the article bitching about college girls not being as womanly as her and him not wanting to commit...also it's not until the end where she says that they've known each other for 4 months. So 4 dates, no sex, over 2 months and this cunt is already talking about marriage.

Yes. That's when she said all of that shit about "not wanting to ruin our friendship" and "getting married if we are both single at 30"

I know what her "catching up" actually means: no thank you. I'll stick to under-25 pussy.

Bask in the knowledge that he is using the term "my wife's son" unironically, and you're the father

>tfw don't party
>don't smoke and hardly drink
>skinnyfat
>still a virgin so there's that at least
pls be right

honest question for you guys

why do you feel you HAVE to have kids?

are you a girl? why do you give a shit?

>Girls who, in my experience, are less impressive, less striving, less volatile, less successful, less intimidating, less questioning, less pressing, less complex, less damaged, less opinionated, less powerful, less womanly. They are less, and, to a guy not ready for anything

Also FAR less dicks. Plus they will see you as a father figure at that age difference

Lol have you? Get off the internet once in a while buddy

but the absolute madman is raising his own son!
The boss isn't even providing for it!

Play something that can carry.
Fucky syrup nigger.

abandon your son and see him only as seed successfully spread, let the other man raise him and start a new big family with an actual good woman

Tits or gtfo

>"getting married if we are both single at 30"
that sounds like a joke honestly
depends on the context though

whatever, you decide champ

>skinnyfat

Skinnyfats look terrible as soon as youth fades.

It's a daughter. She has a son from before we met. She was molested a lot growing up hense the strange dating behaviorm

8) Stuck in university with kids and no actual real adults as friends
Literally me right now

No man marries his fleshlight

This reminds me of KT Tatara's standup.

youtube.com/watch?v=5oyrG3PcgLk

work out, eat healthy and drink lots of water

going to shit is the default

Daily reminder

>before 30s
>as a youthful girl, hold a distinct advantage on the playing field of life, with society as a whole being irrationally accommodating and forgiving

>after 30s
>pendulum begins to swing the other way; men acquire a wealth of masculine qualities such as experience and money (probably also why they don't become as unattractive; women biologically know that an older man will provide security for them) while women lose appealing feminine qualities like beauty and energy

>fuck around during your teens and twenties when you hold the power
>treat it like oppression that men don't sacrifice their own desires for your happiness

You let the biological clock tick for too long. Now you're on hard mode. Deal with it.

>less volatile, less intimidating, less questioning, less pressing, less complex, less damaged, less opinionated

Because if there are any words that people use when they describe their ideal partners, it's volatile, questioning, pressing, opinionated, complex, and damaged. Have you ever considered that your ego might be a part of the problem?

>She has a son from before we met

Lol funny. I'm a 36 year old successful guy and haven't ever dated anyone over the age of 27. Western women aren't worth much more than being a cock holster.

I'll settle down one day soon but it will be with a nice Eastern Euro or Russian. No way in hell I would ever marry an American.

This is something i've noticed in Sweden too
Our women look so fucking worn out and old even when they're still in their 20s.

well baited mate

>dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1021293/How-mothers-fanatical-feminist-views-tore-apart-daughter-The-Color-Purple-author.html
>My parents met and fell in love in Mississippi during the civil rights movement. Dad [Mel Leventhal], was the brilliant lawyer son of a Jewish family who had fled the Holocaust.
*fumes*

Nothing's good enough for her and nothing is what she'll get.

>Evolutionary imperative

Well I didn't invent the ravages of time!

Right. She can be very charming when weasling into money's life. I wasn't gonna raise that bastard if she was going to be a cunt. Which she is.

It's the Jews, user.

It's always been the Jews.

t. a jew

I had a 60% winrate on both those guys. Tanky as fuck and they can deal some punishment. Nasus has backdoor pushing and Sion has a shit ton of cc.

you cant outbreed tyrone or a muslim having 20 kids

society is fucked, why subject kids to that?

>most of my 30-something guy friends dating girls fresh out of college.

The other way to look at it, of course, is that college age guys have to compete with older men. When this bitch was in her teens and twenties, I'll bet she had absolutely no problem with the fact that guys her own age were losing out because every chick had older men chasing them. I'll bet she had no problem with the fact that guys had to grovel for her attention because the dating gender-ratio is heavily skewed in women's favour when they're young.

And the worst part of it is, she can still get men far, far more easily than most guys in their teens or twenties. Except that instead of automatically getting to fuck 10/10 chads she might have to go as low as a 7/10, and maybe have to work for it a little. But this is the end of the world for her because her entire experience of dating has simply been selecting which of the men chasing her she wants to sleep with. So she writes long articles about how the world is so unfair to her because she can't just automatically get any guy she wants like she used to.

And people wonder why I'm a misogynist.

I love how she never even considers that she's trying to fuck up-and-coming business moguls.

Where is all her complaining about how nice guys in her actual SMV range reject her? Oh right, they don't exist.

Women are fucking unbelievable with their double standards. They "date up" for ten thousand years, and then FREAK OUT when one guy does the same.

maybe she shold have stopped whoring around in her mid 20's and get a husband + kids she can be proud of

but ofc it's the white men's fault that no one want's her worn out pussy at 3ß+ years of international pussy traffic

I had one like that, but she died.

What can I do as a 29 year old woman with a 33 year old boyfriend to keep him desiring me?

My dad's 60 and his current wife's 40, they've been married for 20 years now and still going strong

Who on earth cares if their women has success at work. It literally means nothing what they do at work unless she is a hooker or something. If the wife mess up and gets fired, no biggie. If she gets promoted no biggie.

If you don't reproduce your genepool dies and so your chance to resurrect as a human

>just broke up with 27 yo gf
>have date with 21 yo freshy, tat free, good girl
>mfw this thread

this is shaping up really nice.
She is really nice but she's a bit left. She's young though so I can use subtle influence, right Bros? They don't really have beliefs especially at 21. Just implanted stances that make them fit in best.

33 here. I have no idea how to get young sluts

Wait till he's 80 and she's still got a little tread on the tires

Show pussy and i will tell you

Some of us like the idea of starting a family and raising a lovechild who's part you and part your partner?

Just because society's fucked and degenerate doesn't mean you have to follow suit, you defeatist.

Man up, leaf. :^)

WAKE ME UP INSIDE. CAN'T WAKE UP. WAKE ME UP INSIDE.

if you think things are fucked up in 2016, imagine 2026

sjw insanity will be even worse

If she said it once, it would have been a joke. But she kept saying that "you are a nice guy, you are the kind of guy girls get married to when they settle down :)"

>less damaged, less opinionated, less powerful,

>mfw
Stop the presses!

Easier != better you nerd!

Don't be the "ol' faithful", Pekka. Don't you dare let a woman use you as a safety net or a piggybank.

>Woman writes article about what it feels like to be rejected and unwanted by those with more sexual market value
>Aka what it was like to be a hardworking smart guy all through high school and college

It's hilarious now lads. I'm currently finishing up my MBA at a program with excellent placement rates and when I tell girls around town where I go to school and what I study suddenly the same kind of girls that weren't interested are all about it. I'm not really into them though because I've seen their true face; I'm not letting myself get roped in by one of them.

I'm dead serious though. Younger guys out there (I'm not even old just hit 29): stay in shape, get a decent job, stay the FUCK out of debt and start investing, and once you hit around 30 it's like a light switch. Suddenly just not being a loser makes you a 7/10 and the sky is the limit from there.

doubt it. the pendulum is already beginning to swing back

Have a good job

Be alpha and she will follow your believes. Easy

Well that's what you get for being an unstable, mean spirited, man hating bitch your entire life. Not even your cats care about you.

literally all you have to do is get him off every morning. I crack up at half the relationship advice women are given when the 100% biological way to keep any man from cheating is to drain his balls every time he's with you so he can't even get it up any other time. This is the red pill for keeping a man, all the rest of it is feel good bullshit so women can pretend their personalities or actions matter

>stay the FUCK out of debt

just finished school for biology (bad idea)
its too late for me, user

godspeed. fuck the cuties for me

Nothing. You will hit menopause at 35 or 40 and after that it should be a "don't ask, don't tell" deal when it comes to your husband's exploits with younger girls.

Dirty poles stealing all da good anglo wymin

Thanks. That's what I figured at least for the sexual aspect.

Citation?

so I have to work myself like a dog for ten or fifteen years, and at the end of it all I get is what girls of average attractiveness have had since they were fourteen (as for the girls who are of more than average attractiveness - I'll NEVER get treated like them). No, not even that - I bet you have to buy 20 year olds stuff if you want to keep their interest, or at least let them use the shit you've bought.

You'll excuse me if I don't jump for joy at the prospect of getting a half-measure of happiness once my best years are behind me.

>Women who have upwards of 10 children can hit menopause 10 years later, well into their 50s
so that's why i have an uncle that's a year older than me

Uni is for fucking around, not dating, Sven. Wait until you get your career established and get some money behind you, then you can go find a wife.

t. physics grad but the above applies across the board

I won't. I stumbled on the red pill and have never looked back. I'm in shape now physically, mentally and soon financially. Fuck women over 24.

If you're a legitimately good person and you two like being together just keep it up. Not every man wants to just bang hoes and a good solid relationship can mean a lot. This thread is mostly just full of laffs because it's such a funny reversal for us guys.

just watch this dating advice video and learn:

youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8

don't get insecure by a few neckbeards user

They will never do this as they likely spent their youth doing exactly the same thing.

That's...actually...fuck.

That's pretty damn enlightening. I honestly never thought about in that light before.

Just be yourself

I know. I lift weights and do cardio for my looks at least. Can't really do much else about the physical aspect as I would not do plastic surgery.

>"you can't outbreed rabbits or an insect having 5000 kids might as well give up"
>- t. K-selected mammal

They usually get BTFO by natural selection. That's why you have so many offspring, so the chances of some of them not dying is higher. This is why gibsmedats are bad.

If your offspring have some kind of advantage (like higher than 70 IQ) and don't die by the truckload, there's literally nothing wrong with having kids to further speciation of the human race.

>it's not world peace gorilla dick nigga skit

You had one job

why subject your kids to an existence filled with SJWs and exploding muslims?

>be me
>5'9"
>gf 6'
>cuddles with me like that
>sometimes big spoon

Why would you want to though? I can barely hold a conversation with anyone under 30.

its the same in the west, there is common saying that goes:" all good guys are spoken for or are gay"; but what does that say about women?

all good women are mothers or decent rural lassies? the majority are gaped vaginal whores?

The majority of men has to wait 30 years to be able to choose.
Women can do that 15 years earlier.
This is somehow unfair to them.

Women. I swear.

I dated a girl that was in her thirties with a great career and earned over 6 figures. She was a massive bitch who put me down whenever she could because I went to school later in my life and was still getting things together. Fuck that.

Men have needs and 98% of women are selfish cunts who spent their entire youths thinking the world revolves around them, and everyone does everything for them. Dating is just a man running a gauntlet of bullshit so that he can have the HONOR of trying to get you off while you do nothing; you're intrinsically sexy and he isn't (he's judged for a thousand little things, but you have a passing grade just by sitting there); and so on and so on.

When women hit their mid-late twenties and especially their thirties, this worldview doesn't go away, but the thing that allowed for it DOES. That's why so many late twenties broads are bitter as fuck - they genuinely cannot figure out why the universe's #1 rule - that they are at the centre of it - has changed on them. So they don't do anything to fix it or compensate, they just get cuntier and cuntier, and descend into a new personality that is mostly them venting their bitterness, on the one guy who actually tries to tolerate it.

All you have to do is actually be a good person and actually tend to his needs - as he should to yours. That's what a marriage is supposed to be. Don't be a pain in the ass cunt all the time, and put in effort to keep finding each other sexy. Especially if he's the breadwinner, holy shit.

>less womanly

less feminnie , yep that's all.

Just don't act like a man ,fucking feminazis...

Men also have to be successful, women do not.

>less volatile, less pressing, less complex, less damaged, less opinionated

Is that soon to be crazy cat lady implying those are bad things to be "less" of?

What do you americans do to your women, I mean women are awful everywhere, don't get me wrong, but american women seem to be on a level of egocentrism that shouldn't be possible.

This

Some guys have the ability to tune out the babble of the young to get some of that fresh pussy.

I find it difficult

Be in shape
Have a career
Disregard all feminist advice and threats on how men should interact with women that they're interested in; these are basically a manual for how to enter and stay in the friend zone, and not even the feminists who spout that shit want the men who follow it; if you want sex, you're going to have to break the sex barrier by doing things that people do when they solicit for sex
Let biology take care of the rest

If you're an autist (a given, since you're on Cred Forums), you might want to get some coaching on your body language, as you might seem strange and unapproachable.

Will I be able to date 18 year olds if I am 30? Where would I even meet them?

>A man in his forties is hitting his stride
I'm only 20 and I feel like a boke old man. Even getting out of bed hurts.

>Lux getting cucked

This is my fetish

Man I'm 42 and the girls I would like to fuck the most are 18 to 22. My wife is 30 and 30-33 is about IT when it comes to the ones I look at. Women my age are fuckin grizzled jackals. Even the "hot" ones are just a big leathery pile of makeup and harpy whining. All my guy friends are my age and we all laugh and say the same shit.

Where is your natural habitat? Since you are on Cred Forums, probably not nightclubs or even bars. You've probably developed some epic bantz skills here so Tinder could be a choice. And/or approach girls in public during the day like me - bus stops, libraries, coffee shops, stores, malls...

Lux and Garen are brother and sister you sicko.

It's because most people refuse to acknowledge it. It's embarassing to men because it reveals exactly how much testosterone/libido controls us, and it's embarassing to women because it reveals exactly how little anything about their personality or life matters to their partner. I'm dating a solid 8/10 Ukrainian girl who I have absolutely nothing in common with, who makes me watch shows and movies I don't care anything about, and who I buy almost everything for.

I'm completely okay with all of this because she gets me off twice a day, oral in the morning and fucking at night. Had a girl throw herself at me during a case review yesterday and all I could think was "can you stop flashing your panties and just get this work done" because it was physically impossible to arouse me after I'd used qt girlfriend so hard that morning.

user getting the same feedback the desperation is amusing. While their numbers increase my empathy decreases.

Took one out just to see what the deal was.. so sad I'll tell you so very sad.

every activity that transgresses age
sports clubs
animal shelter volunteering
concerts
stuff like that

as Pekka pointed out you are probably not good at picking up women in bars and clubs

Actually western women will date down when it comes to non-white men especially if they are from third world countries. There was an article where this finnish woman speaks about how she won't usually date down but with black men it doesn't matter.

exersize

>but I exersize
go to a doctor

>but I'm healthy!
then stop whining like a bitch

>That's pretty damn enlightening. I honestly never thought about in that light before.

You want to know a secret? Men don't actually enjoy sex. Well, that's a half truth. The longer answer is that men have sex not because they enjoy it but because their hormones force them to. How many times have you heard of men having sex with a fat, ugly chick and then immediately regretted as soon as they're blown their load. You never see women doing that, partly because they have different hormones that don't work in quite the same way, mostly because they never have to settle - when they really need sex they can get it without having to resort to fat slobs.

The difference between women and men is the difference between an American sitting in their McMansion with a fresh steak in the fridge, and a farmer living in some dustbowl in Africa. You can put a bowl of ground maize in front of the American and he'll ignore it; put the same bowl in front of the African farmer and he'll devour it, and be happy to get the chance to do so.

Meaning that all you have to do to keep a man happy is feed him the sexual equivalent of at least one nutritious meal a day. Women, meanwhile, can't be bribed with sex any more than an American can be bribed with food - they already have all they could want, if not more.

Of course, this is something of an over-simplification of the complex dynamics of male-female sexual politics. But it's also completely true.

OH OH OH!

DANCE CLASSES!!!!

FUCKING

>DANCE CLASSES

They are a fucking goldmine when it comes to young girls. Always the only guy there and lots of physical contact with YOU leading the girls.

this, essentially women can get a good earning man when they're 20 and don't have to worry about anything else

Instead they live their lives like men until they realise "wait a cotton picking second, wasn't I supposed to find a man and make babies before my womb spits out nothing but tard babies?". So their discomfort comes from falling for (((feminist))) memes when they were younger, thinking their goal in life was to get a great career like a man and work at least 40 hours a week.

count sylabbes, i.e
all of the roasties are whores
now get the fuck out of my board
like that, exact number as the original text. Not hard.

Jim looked into this recently and found that the chance of women never-marrying over a certain age is rapidly increasing (blog.jim.com/culture/a-white-womans-chance-of-getting-married/#comments) in other words men are waking up and adjusting their behavior - women of the previous generation are going to be left behind in mass. Teenagers today should have a chance of learning from the mistake and getting married before 25

>but with black men it doesn't matter.
Because it's a fetish.

this tbqh

Cute, I want her at least she can't run away from me if I take her wheelchair

Man, one of the top stacies of my highschool was actually pretty intelligent. I was in the top 5 of a class of about 700 students and she was asking about my plans after highschool. She then says "user, I'll probably end up marrying you" and I just smiled and shook my head disapprovingly/jokingly. The guy that sat next to us later was like "dang dude" and I had to explain it for him.