Why is college education treated like a right?

College education is a business choice.

If going to college puts you in debt and you cant recover from it, guess what, bad business move and you should feel bad

>sweden gets free education
>still a fag nation getting raped by fugees

bad life decision senpai

The Jews turned it into an industry where slaves are literally trained like dogs and sifted into roels where they can be hired into whatever industry happens to need "human resources."

Who is this cum bucket. I would tear her vaghole apart

Problem is, college degree has now become the high school diploma equivalent. It's just not enough to get a highly skilled job.

You're right. If you want to end your education with a college degree, you will no doubt be hugely in debt and unable to recover. Master's degree or greater is highly recommended if you're going to attend a college.

If grad school is not in your ambition, trade or specialized skill schools are a much better alternative.

>not learning to code online
>not getting 120K with a shitty github portfolio

>jump through more hoops just to get a job

college is a sham. the only people that do well in college are those that enjoy being forced to learn things whereas people who see through the prof ass-kissing and grades bullshit become quickly demotivated

Jesus. Are non-slav women even trying?

Well, I wouldn't say it's a sham. It depends on the quality of the college you get accepted by. My college years were great. If anything, it was a blast partying with friends. And it got me a decent job. But this was 24 years ago. Now a days, even a degree from an Ivy League school alone is not enough to get you far.

Grad schools have become a necessity.

>degree has become diploma
And who is to blame, for that, I wonder?

Could it be the government subsidizing college just like the subsidized high school to make it accessible to everyone?

What has free high school given us except more dropouts and dumber kids?

What makes them think college will be any different?

Post secondary isn't a magical ticket to more money. The only thing that is actually worth it's weight in the the time you put into it is grad school for being a doctor or some shit, or getting your journeyman qualifications in what ever trade you decided to do.

Otherwise, it's more of a learning platform for an individual to acquire the tools and skills to learn HOW to learn, or carry out certain tasks that whatever field you want to get into will be easier.
And it's funny someone from a country where the government just hands out education, comes here, spouts bullshit about student debt. In the states the average degree takes almost 40grand to obtain.

It worked post WW2 with all the free education then allowed the soldiers to obtain. Difference is, all those baby boomers fucked everyone else over in the long run.

Boomers were manipulated into doing what they did. It's not entirely reasonable to blame them for what they didn't know they were doing. You and I would probably do the same in their place, even if we might these days have a better ability to see through the games.

well if it's a business then it should be liable for false advertising

>hurr go to uni, rack on debt its the only way of becoming rich.... oh cant find a job? woops i guess they all went to india.

REPARATION SHEKELS NOW

Stop posting this prostitute

Yea, manipulated. By their own generation.
Less than 7% of the workforce in private sector are unionized, even less of a percentage has guarantee pension plans now days.
The boomers got greedy in the end, look at all the greed that happened in the 80's. Everyone wanted a piece of the american apple pie.
My father told me how when he'd go for lunch it was almost 2 hour break, and they'd have beers. Go back to work like it was nothing.
Try that now days with your run of the mill office job, won't work.

Right, so step two is to breed class jealousy, instill the idea that the new generation will never be able to live a nice life and should accept shitty economic slavery and UN dictators, and then they'll have been emotionally conditioned to accept the idea of using the medical industry to kill off the boomers because they are no longer economically useful.

What are you talking about OP, you go to college for elite partying strats. It's my right to be part of the big party, I don't want to be left out you misogynist.

I'm taking classes at a community college. I'm paying about 1500 dollars for 12 hours this semester. People are going to major universities that cost 50k a year to party and listen to self aggrandizing liberals preach to them.

90s is where shit got hot. That's when CEOs started making 4 figures more than other people at their companies.

It's treated like a right because the foundation of the country, values, the future, etc are all based off intelligent people, not morons.

College is usually a shitty investment.

It's low risk and very low reward. It starts to pay off in your 40's, 50's.

Friend of mine was working some smalltime job in the city (i.e. New York City) when things were hot, and he's got stories of getting wasted at the club all the time and throwing around C notes to get laid if the waitress was pretty.

"Irrational exuberance" more like Greenspan was talented at being a fast-talking spokesperson.

Whos is this goddess?