What are your plans tonight Cred Forums?

What are your plans tonight Cred Forums?

I'm watching & hoping to catch a glimpse of my hero Mark Cuban.

fucking Cuban

watch the debate, eat tendies, jerk off, go to sleep

Jack off an catfish bitches on CL

I'm getting ready to prep my mem-magik meditation. You should join me and many other Cred Forums users. An hour before the debate we are focusing our energy and willpower in whatever way we choose (meditation, magik ritual, prayer, chanting, etc) and aligning our will with that of Kek's.

>weed
>expensive, nice pizza
>big thing of water/liberal tears
>meme magic
>watch it go down

Take a shot everytime Trump mentions the wall, mexico, emails, his penis, the best people, terrific people, the best, his small hands

open the cheap whisky and drink my tears away
while watching clinton beat trump probably :(

gona be so many libs tears tonight at the debate can't wait :) ^.^

Shitposting

Any other answer belongs to reddit

How long is the debate? I'm going to be going to karate at 6:40 then to hockey I'll be home around 11 ;(

this

Im going down to this one bar that shows the debates. It was fun as fuck during the primary's

poor uncle sam

Grill steaks. Still have enough vodka left. Not enough for drinking games, but it's a weeknight anyway.

what medical condition is that?

ok

I will masturbate to fetish hentai

what a fuckinnnggg fagggooootttttttt hahahahaha,

>im gonna do some cartoon magic cus thats how elections are won

get BTFO trumpsucker

GIVE TRUMP YOUR ENERGY

pretty much yeah, but I prefer to jerk off during the debate.

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm going to eat a hotpocket and post anime in the sticky

Not watch the debate because when Trump explodes I'll cringe too hard.

>grow the grassroots
holy lol

don't get enough clinton flair near me to see all the new ones they keep coming up with

cancerous polyps

Order pizza, skype call a friend, and shitpost with you fine fellows while we all watch the debate.

saints game desu

I'm fucking ready

Based Germany

>ice cream and liquor
gross

If I were a woman who wanted to live in your home I think I'd probably have to set about reforming your tastes. But it does make me think maybe I should go grab some more booze afterall.

brb gotta get the steaks going

Was going to go to a bar with my buddies but might stay in instead. I will literally be the only Trump supporter there and it will be too hard to hide power level while drinking.

Why do so many people in europe sit on the floor? Can you not afford furniture? Isn't Ikea just next door?

I'm fucked Cred Forums
>planning to have party at my place with trump and Johnson brehs
>one of the pro Johnson cunts tells a mutual friend
>she wants to come and bring some of her whiny hippie stoner roommates
>can't say no because I want my penis inside of her
>mfw a comfy night with the brehs just became an sjw cunt fest
Kill me now famalama

aw dude you can go cunt hunting anytime. This is like football: boys night out.

Yea I fucked up bit it's too late to u invite them now

Fucking this

There is usually a nice mix where I go. Big arguments always break out and provide many kek's

Wash my clothes, nap until 1:30 GMT, order pizza, steal my drink from the kitchen when the normie girls have stopped chattering, then watch the memes spawn.

Yeah they buy the Ikea furniture but it breaks after a week. They have to furnish their homes multiple times a year

Is there gonna be like an official debate shitposting thread that gets tracked like a general?

Alongside a stream I'd like a thread to hop to.