He really just does not give a fuck anymore huh?

He really just does not give a fuck anymore huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt8TZ0hYHiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why would you?

no this is blatant satanism

I don't think he's given a fuck since his second term began. It didn't even really feel like he wanted it for anything other than legacy purposes.

Crowley is no Satanist, lad.

As long as it makes him the first US president to ever do it, he'll do anything.

>I don't think he's given a fuck since his second term began.

you seem like a 100% absolute blue pilled satan cock sucking Massive Homo lovin Faggot

Mushroom cult, look it up

>Crowley is no Satanist, lad.

THIS IS WHAT Cred Forums HAS BECOME

ahahahahahahaha you fallen trapped stupid fallen so far fucker . YOU YHINK U KNOW THE SECRET ROFL

You can take your drug-fueled autism to Cred Forums any time you feel like it, google.

Look at this face.

will he get assassinated finally do ya think?

Post yfw when u googled mushroom cult and realized moon man was behind it all along

when the fuck?

i see nothing wrong.

Well you probably are too young to remember, Clinton was he same way, things sort of bit the fan the last few months W was in office so he didn't really get to do the lame duck.

Things are hitting the fan now too but since Obama is a nigger he just doesn't care

no you,

15Woe to those who deeply hide their plans from the LORD, And whose deeds are done in a dark place, And they say, "Who sees us?" or "Who knows us?" 16You turn things around!

Google calling a true Cred Forums fag google

you you you , call alyster crowly not a satanist

you prob dont think satan is lucifer at all.

this is Cred Forums . u work for the UN . you are with the albanians and all the world forces getting rdy for faggot force world order

> YOU SUCK SATANS COCK.

just came home from my engineering job to check actual faggots like u ruining our lands

> Serbia is like the other isreal, I have never seen a more rat like group of people in my life.

keep tellin' yourself that
anything outside of Christianity is Satanism

>Hinduism is Satanism

Is that you, Glenn Beck? Are you having another meltdown?

Christianity is so cool, you guys. Totally not a globalist scam, you guys.

yeah thats because you just posted the False Prophet and I posted a meme .

You will always and forever suck satans cock until you end up in the fucking pit . That isent even outside of this dimension but ur FuCKING STUPID AS FUCK SPIRIT WILLL BE THERE AND YOUR FACE IS GOING TO BE FED INTO THE PIT AND U WILL BE HUNTED TO MAKE YOU FLY THE LORD OF THE FLYS IS GOING TO MAKE UR SOUL FLY. YOU PIT BOUND LOCUST FUCK

Revelations 9-
7And the locusts looked like horses prepared for battle, with something like crowns of gold on their heads, and faces like the faces of men. 8They had hair like that of women, and teeth like those of lions. 9They also had thoraxes like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the roar of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. 10They had tails with stingers like scorpions, which had the power to injure people for five months. 11They were ruled by a king, the angel of the abyss. His name in Hebrew is Abaddon,a and in Greek it is Apollyon.b

12The first woe has passed. Behold, two woes are still to follow.

>has slenderman as a file name
>quoting the bible

wanna know how i know you're an /x/ refugee?

Nice arguments you got there m8.

Crowley was indeed no satanist. Educate yourself:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt8TZ0hYHiE

Isn't he appropriating someone's culture?

the wewuz tribe of uganda