Jamming Hillary's Signal during Debate

Anyone on Cred Forums gonna attend the debate and try to jam hillary's signal?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/clinton-proof.jpg
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
savox.com/products/wireless-covert-radio-earpieces/?alttemplate=PDFProduct
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaOptjNhKPU
youtube.com/watch?v=A1EqkwHd1zI
phonak-communications.com/en/products/ear-prompter/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Very_high_frequency
youtube.com/watch?v=nJia5l1M-Mc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_spectrum#By_application
youtube.com/watch?v=NdoPzOVtUd8
ntia.doc.gov/files/ntia/publications/2003-allochrt.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrasound#Human_reactions
security.stackexchange.com/questions/41094/strategies-against-jamming-attacks
fujitsu.com/global/about/resources/news/press-releases/2015/0908-02.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek willing some based American with some technical knowhow will be attending and will jam it for great justice.

bump, lets do this!

bump

So they are asking to be trolled?

i dont think so, more like taunting?

Just refer to her as Hitlery or the Wicked Witch of the West, then their bots won't know what to do. Unless he meant hilbot as shill or retard who is stuck on the plantation, then they might see through the word switching.

Better idea. Don't jam it, just play the worst meme music you can find, like the Ding Dong Song or Rick Roll the cunt.

i cant wait to see her face wince when someone taps in to her frequency with some loud inaudible noise.
>we should start spreading this around as a credible threat so she gets scared and doesnt use an ear piece then self destructs on live tv.

why not? this would be pretty awesome. or what if she has the hitler speech playing in her ear?

>Wicked Witch of the West
Inb4 Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead
If anyone has a jammer of some sort, put it right under Hillary's lectern where no one can see it.
KEK WILLS IT!!

Trumptards really think Clinton doesn't know policy well enough to answer questions in an interview? Projecting much? She's a major policy wonk, she studied political science in college and is well-read in governmental policies

besides, that stupid ass Commander in Chief forum only had dumbass retarded questions about her email ''''scandal'''' I think she can answer that without secret alien hologram earpiece technology

A FUCKING KRAUT.

>Knows politics
Then why is she hellbent on starting WWIII and pro one-world government? If she studied politics, even at a grade school level, she would know that her policies are shit and bound to fail miserably.

I dont know much about the subject but Im pretty sure using a signal jammer at such a high security event with secret service there is highly illegal

All you need is a signal on the same frequency with a higher amplitude. Highly illegal because "muh FCC regulations" but it's pretty simple to do especially if you direct the signal.

>state.goy

You guys do realize that the glare doesn't show up in other angles right
snopes.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/clinton-proof.jpg

>snopes as a source

Is snopes not as good as infowars now?

Random numbers, or repeat back what she says. Always fucking works.

Where did I post info wars?

By Kek, someone do this

Yes hillary care was a roaring success and didnt fail at all.

>she would know that her policies are shit and bound to fail miserably.
If you're making the false assumption that the foreign policy she supports is in American interest.
It isn't and when you put in the context of which nation it actually is it makes sense.
Which allows whoever is against her with this knowledge to hammer her down as the self serving traitor she is who not only is unfit to he President but should be facing charges of treason

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Play the brown note.
Force her to shit her pants.

Play Shadilay non-stop

Maybe she knows so much policy her brain filled up and thats why she flunked the DC bar exam LMFAO

Nyan Cat

WHOOPS

I HOPE NO ONE DOES ANYTHING BAD WITH THIS INFO

its for educational purposes only

THIS IS IT FOLKS!!!

There it is. You will need something to change the frequency so you can find what it's on, but once you do you can send whatever signal you want.

Educational purposes only of course.

Gee wilikers what do we have here
Bumpity bump bump

I don't think that's the wireless broadcast range, user. 300Hz- 4khz is an audible tone.

I think he's saying it's a hearing aid

i was hoping i wasn't the only one. kek.

This. That frequency is too low to send digital or analog sound signals.

You don't even have to be inside to do this. Just stay outside the building and it will work. We need someone to do this. Also an user inside needs to download a strobe light on their phone and flash it a hillary.

Seriously... someone needs to go in with a radio scanner and a recorder.

Catch her at this and it would be gold.

Think James Randi vs Peter Popoff if you want an example of how to do it.

If it's Bluetooth then just try to pair it with 50 phones repeatedly. It willprobablyxrash.

Some college nerd would have to do it right?

I will speculate it is in ear monitoring.

You would need equipment to knock out bandwidths:

Band 1:
650.1 to 680.5 MHz
Band 5-TH:
790.1 to 805.9 MHz
Band 3-A: 720 to 750.5 MHz
Band 5-IL:
794.1 to 805.9 MHz
Band 3-K: 740.1 to 751.9 MHz
Band 7:
500.1 to 530.5 MHz
Band 4:
759.5 to 789.9 MHz
Band 8:
570.1 to 600.5 MHz
Band 5-A: 790.1 to 819.9 MHz
Band 9:
600.1 to 605.9 & 614.1 to 630.5 MHz
Band 5-JA: 797.125 to 805.875 MHz
Band 9-U:
600.1 to 630.5 MHz

Which are common carrier fequencies. Note this will be selectable ( dialable) so you would need to knock them all out

Whatever they need to do, they need to do it sometime in the next 2 and a half hours.

Any hobbyist could do it with basic knowledge.

*sweats*

Just a reminder.

If powerful enough, the jammer can be thrown close to the room and still work.

For example if you threw an empty footbal with the jammer inside to the rooftop it would still work.

Or in the restroom or kitchen or storage rooms etc...

Jammers on news station vans would work wonders too.

Whoever does this is ded tho

I'm kinda just hoping somebody sneaks in an air horn and blows it when Trump stumps her, like in the can't stump the trump videos.

What network is it going to be on, btw?

savox.com/products/wireless-covert-radio-earpieces/?alttemplate=PDFProduct

Found this datasheet. Unsure about frequency range, says 300-5000Hz IEC118-1, is this the actual radio frequency?

holy fuck please let this happen. make my night, please.

It's only illegal if you are caught

Really, the perfect method of uncovering this would be...

1. Someone with credentials has a scanner.

2. Picks up the correct frequency, hears her being fed with facts or figures.

3. Walks into the spin room (where all the press is, where they are listen to debate).

4. Turn up volume and let them hear the words coming over just before they come across hillary's mouth.

5. Media in spin room, who have nothing else to do during the debate, spend the next hour and a half feeling insulted at being played, writing the greatest story of their career.

6. Hillary gets off the stage thinking everything went well, walks into the spin room and realize that she's just been busted hard.

>gets home after a shitty debate performance
>Huma, what in fucks name is a "shadilay"?
>Google it

that is the in ear speaker range. so the audio it will output in the ear will be from 300-5khz audio

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaOptjNhKPU

Play this in her earpiece.

user can you give us specific instructions? sorry i am retarded

tech that fucks with UHF band is what will screw the ear piece

Retard here. How would you direct a signal? Is it like triangulation or something? I'm genuinely curious.

>assuming will be transmitted in the clear on a frequency available to the public.

Its like you guys have not followed the Clintons over the years.

She will come out on stage in something like this (what she wore yesterday).

No telling what is hidden in it.

MAYBE KEK CAN SEND THE SIGNAL

PRAISE KEK

All of them.

Should we counter them?

>buy signal jammer from alibaba/aliexpress
>tape it under a chair in the debate room
>???????
profit

JUST REMEMBER Cred Forums

this just goes so damn well with this

youtube.com/watch?v=A1EqkwHd1zI

I think you're right, the antenna would have to be quite large to work at that frequency. Found this:

phonak-communications.com/en/products/ear-prompter/

Frequency range of 150-220 MHz

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Very_high_frequency

Seems to fall within the correct radio bands for it's application. It's likely all such ear piece receivers operate in the same bands.

kek

>Omae wa mou shindeiru

pls
l
s

or just start screaming "WHIRL STAR! WHIRL STAR!"

i still cant believe a cartoon frog is a thing in this race
for fuck sack a cartoon frog
that's all hilldog has she is screaming at a fucking cartoon frog

its your time to shine Cred Forums
show the world how powerful the god emperor is

Wow this actually works

You numpties realise that's referring to the frequency range for sounds it can produce, right? A single channel of human voice requires about 3.4KHz of bandwidth. 4KHz is just enough for that space available for the sidebands. Think shitty AM radio quality. The actual frequency of the RECEIVER is likely to be 300MHz or above.

shit wow

shillary dies on stage

I would think

900Mhz

1.9Ghz

or

2.4Ghz

if it's radio. Source: have radio licence.

It could also be bluetooth connected to a mobile phone (more likely)

testing what was

Transmitting or jamming you'll get caught and sent to Gitmo. Recording, that is harder to track down. If she's transmitting unencrypted I'd be surprised but probably legal to listen in. I just like police scanners.

This is very difficult because you don't know exactly at what band does the aid work and also there is a possibility you could jam some studio devices like microphones or even radio connections of bodyguards. Personally, I would never risk that. Too dangerous.

t. STEM cuck

Letting her speak her mind is the best way to ensure Trump presidency to be honest.

>Personally, I would never risk that. Too dangerous.

Germany everyone!

According to the data sheets I found it runs at 150-220MHz with multiple channels of 7MHz bandwidth, putting it in the 174–216 MHz: professional wireless microphones (low power, certain exact frequencies only) band.

body braces so she doesn't collapse when she strokes out later.

>transmitting unencrypted
Chances are around 99% her transmitter is digital encoded.

Are earpieces even allowed in a debate?

Simplest way to do this would be to get a device to pick up the signal, assign it to an array, phase invert the array, and play the signal back in real time at an equal amplitude to that of the base signal. You can buy jammers, too, but they're pretty expensive and bulky. You would never be able to get one in.

If I am witnessed by our benevolent kek then we shall jam the signal with THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=nJia5l1M-Mc

no. thats the point, if shes going to cheat might as well send her some mixed signals

Please Answer my question

It's illegal to jam her signal.

But someone should record it.

I wouldn't worry too much. If you managed to record what it's actually telling her, you'll be very disappointed. I have it on good authority that it's an endless loop that repeats "breathe now" every 5 seconds.

Can Trump not ask for both candidates to have their ears checked against cheating?

this, please kek grant me the biggest kek in the history of keks

Use a directional antenna.

Get a signal generator that can modulate the frequency. Again this is kind of illegal to broadcast such a signal.

You can buy/make antennas that direct signal rather than broadcast in a radius.

>187

I think KEK gave us a signal.

Shit. a leaf wasting quints. what a surprise.

ITSECfag here, jamming is way too noisy and easy to track down. Yes, SS will have tools at the ready to track down a jamming signal. Yes, your jammer will be found.

You're much better off trying to listen in, but I guarantee the air traffic will be encrypted, as well as numerous other encrypted signals floating around that building, you're going to have a very hard time getting the right signal and cracking it, but it can be done. Much more likely if you had a good amount of people working with you to divvy up the work.

Oh, I can actually think of an idea with this -- I'm a researcher in Audio Engineering Technology.

This is the audible frequency that is supported by the earpiece, which is probably a pretty simple piece of machinery (just basically your standard in-ear wireless monitor). 300hz to 4khz is a range that exists within a "ooo" and a "iiihhhhh" sound, and most vocal ranges exist mainly in this midrange band.

But yeah... only way to jam this would be either jamming the transmission frequency, which is in megahertz (mHz) or 1 or 2.1 gHz, which is super illegal and pretty easy to get caught doing. Alternatively, if you could create a device that would "read" the signal of Hillary's monitor, phase invert the signal, and then add it to the signal that is being picked up by her in-ear transceiver, it would result in her hearing absolute silence (granted you could do it in real time).

just use a cheapo sdr to find out the frequency range and what they are saying. i have no idea if you can transit with it tho

Bring up her Superpredators comment about young black males.

How would anyone get this information?

Protip: I've worn those earpieces professionally. See that bit which looks like a hair in her ear canal? That's a pull string. Sometimes, depending on the ear canal and the amount of movement and talking you do, it pops out. And it is visible in other angles.

Most cell phones have a hidden, built-in FM transmitter and receiver in them, the distributor shuts them off. Maybe there's someone here that knows how to access them? That'd be useful.

roughly this

more info:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_spectrum#By_application

>nearly trips

Kek might be trying to tell us something.

Now that I think about it, if we could really interfere her earpiece's frequency couldn't we play a really loud and sharp noise? High enough to force her to take off the piece in front of all the cameras on live tv.

This. It's probably an inner ear device so what happened at the Lauer CinC Forum wont happen again.
youtube.com/watch?v=NdoPzOVtUd8

Are the Dems just copying in Wikileaks now?

How can they still be hacked?

Steven?

Lmao I majored in poli sci nigga

That shit is garbage

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_spectrum#By_application

also
ntia.doc.gov/files/ntia/publications/2003-allochrt.pdf

Cred Forums i am trusting you will deliver to the world a show of "internet" trolling taking place

I want to see someone with a FLIR camera go in there and film hillary during the debate, it could reveal things such as diapers, piss bags or possibly even braces under clothing.

>ITSECfag here, jamming is way too noisy and easy to track down. Yes, SS will have tools at the ready to track down a jamming signal. Yes, your jammer will be found.

Set up 6 jammers in different locations, that you turn on as they are taken down.

Why don't they check the candidates for ear pieces? Why is this allowed?

Also her getting a kiddie rapist freedbthen laughing about it, or the trail of dead bodies

I'm pretty sure they're all involved somehow. All we need to do is to show it.

>snopes
>any date since their purchase by Mr Soros
They cover up things, like how the Clackamas mall shooter was stopped by a CCing citizen

>implying she will be using civilian frequences
You could use something as simple as a parabolic plate coated with aluminum foil and put your source on the focus point of the parabole
As for a source, a wireless cable phone or a pmr signaling on all available frequences (aka slamming all the buttons down) would do

If some user could livestream Huma talking in Hillary's ear though... Goddamn, I'm going to jerk off

Yeah sure totally didn't fuck up the middle East and north Africa with her little regime changes

Fucking drink bleach

You can get apps to access this feature, but it only receives, to fuck up her earpiece we need to transmit. Its possible, and they likely wouldnt figure it out till the debate is over, but if youre caught youre going in a dark hole and never coming back.

If trumps smary he wont have an earpiece and he'll call her out for using one. Tonight is his opportunity to call out the establishment and expose their fuckery on a yuge national stage.

Praise kek, heil trump

He's not wrong in that it's dangerous, but I bet you he's implying a whole other dangerous.

The real reason it's dangerous is that shit'll get you put in Guantanamo if you're lucky, and international waters if y ou aren't.

Cred Forums you got to do it, we got to show the world we are the most effective gestapo that exists

Tap in and play sanic ultra loud so she rips it out on national TV. Or play niggertales back to back to back and see if she accidently says nigger

The range is in the audio spectrum.

The joke is that it's actually a hearing aid.

>assuming will be transmitted in the clear on a frequency available to the public.
>Its like you guys have not followed the Clintons over the years.

A few months ago I would have assumed the same, but following the news of the computer and email sophistication of not only herself but her entire team and political party makes me think it is open, unsecure, and consumer-grade COTS.

kek

Pretty sure this is a troll. He's saying Hillary's earpiece is her ear.

Ex military radio guy here. They need to narrow that down a bit. To jam that many frequencies simultaneously would require a transmitter the size of a car sitting on stage with her.

It's most likely a UHF earpiece in the 600Mhz range.

for the emperor, i know kek will make this take place, fear not valiant knights of kek. today kek shall show its true form

You are so beyond the autistic scale Hillary is on her way to help you get equal education rights

I'm pretty sure he's making a joke that it's not an earpiece but a hearing aid.

Audio spectrum is 20hz-20khz

What frequency to bowels resonate at again?

7Hz?

>Giving Hillary credit for being technologically savvy

>.goy

DO IT !

HHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII7IIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>is IN the audio spectrum
Yeah it is getting late over here
Eyes resonate at 18hz according to NASA I think
Also nausea kicks in
But you need really strong transmition.
Then again this would make everyone sick in the room

This woman has no chance. Her biggest opponent right now isn't Trump, the Alt-right, or the vast wing conspiracy. Her biggest opponent is fucking gravity. She has zero chance in the debates tonight.

This. Electronics hobbyist reporting in, saying it is 300 to 4000 is pretty fucking useless.

>implying soros isn't the mastermind controlling Clinton

if hillary cared about children she wouldnt have laughed at one being molested.

do not underestimate your oponents, if anything be wary, she must have an ace up her sleeve, otherwise she would just claim illness and not present herself

dont jam it.
find the freq and record it.
that shitll be worth millions

can anyone turn this picture into an evil yoda?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrasound#Human_reactions
>17hz
> The presence of the tone resulted in a significant number (22%) of respondents reporting anxiety, uneasiness, extreme sorrow, nervous feelings of revulsion or fear, chills down the spine, and feelings of pressure on the chest.

>19hz
>Psychologist Richard Wiseman of the University of Hertfordshire suggests that the odd sensations that people attribute to ghosts may be caused by infrasonic vibrations.
>Tandy was working late one night alone in a supposedly haunted laboratory at Warwick, when he felt very anxious and could detect a grey blob out of the corner of his eye. When Tandy turned to face the grey blob, there was nothing.
>Further investigation led Tandy to discover that the extractor fan in the lab was emitting a frequency of 18.98 Hz, very close to the resonant frequency of the eye given as 18 Hz by NASA.
>This was why Tandy conjectured that he had seen a ghostly figure— he believed that it was an optical illusion caused by his eyeballs resonating.

I'd ask Cred Forums, but they're too busy shitposting about Windows vs Linux. As usual.

This is far more difficult

>Linux
I'd like to interject, etc

Wow now THAT is shitposting

the strong must devour the weak, such is life

Impossible. It's got to be encrypted. They'll not broadcast something like that on a classic radio feed.

Otherwise anyone in the security staff all around would be able to pick it up on their personal radio for example.

Read this:
security.stackexchange.com/questions/41094/strategies-against-jamming-attacks

Basically, only idiots or Mr. Robot would try to jam signals. It would have to be a coordinated attack

>Anyone on Cred Forums gonna attend the debate and try to jam hillary's signal?

You forgot to add:
>and if so, will you have a sign or other identifying marks so we can praise kek for your glory when we see you on camera?!?
and...
>t. Secret Service Agent Ann Onomus

That is not the carrier frequency you dumb fucks.

dubs of truth, it will happen

Isnt it conspicuous with a Jammer in the middle of a crowd?

I'll be there, with an explosive suprise

Yeah you're gonna fly all the way to america just in time to blow up some in-the-way people. theres no need.

That is stupid as fuck... tech retarded misinfo.

That is the AUDIBLE RANGE... not the transmition frequencies received by the earpiece.

Seinheiser (the top brand in wireless in-ear monitors) are usually broadcast in the range of 460-530 MEGAHERTZ

That tweet is from a goddamned retard and you all eat it up without even checking.

The reason Im mad about this is because this legit info will already be drowned out by the fake shit and it's too late to do damage control because you fags run with whatever sounds legit.

tighten up

>patriot missile launching pic to grab attention

I meant 'for' an explosive surprise, i.e. poo in her pants

Not true if it's Bluetooth for example, BT uses frequency hopping (or spread-spectrum, not sure which it was). You'd need to block a pretty wide bandwidth. Apparently USB3.0 noise can interfere with the bandwidth quite bad though, that might be an easy base for make-shift jammer.

>The jammer can be triangulated by professional-level direction-finders
If they have 3 triangulators in the room
And still you can stick it somewhere and have them look inch by inch wich would look very weird by itself
>Be prepared to switch to another mode of communication
No can do
>Plan your communications and responses long before you have to act.
Eh
>Do not rely on communications.
Double Eh

No one doubts she's a policy wonk
But her debate performances are about giving the answer the audience wants, not the real one.

But her emails weren't tho.

[smug pepe]

They would need to jam all ranges from ~300hz to ~300ghz to be sure.
Good luck, though.

just gonna put out there that the galaxy note S7 battery lights on fire inside planes. so if anyone is up for some allah akbar withouth bombs. there you go

wow. That email blew my mind.

What's the natural frequency of Hillary Clinton?

Now THAT, is a nice shitpost, I'd genuinely give you a pat on the back right now if I could

There's nothing actually "scientific" about Political science. (same goes for social science)

>300GHz

would it be poetic justice to finish Hillary off with a microwave?

New meme:

>ding
>she's done

>its microwave time to stop

Since I got those figures off the top of my head from memory (audio engineer/sound designer by trade...not a live sound guy really)

Here are the 3 bands used by all high end pro wireless monitoring systems made by Seinheiser, the industry standard; and alsmost always in any big event I've been at they used the EW-30(x) series

> A-1 Band, 470-516 MHz
> A Band, 516-558 MHz
> G Band, 556-608 MHz

That is your most likely range for transmition.

But I've been to political debates (was at the one at Lynn University in Florida in 2012)

You aren't bringing SHIT into there without the SS knowing. Not a god damned thing.

Sorry to ruin the fun, but it's best to focus your zeal on real shit...like counter signaling the hill-shills on twatter.

I just wanted to clarify the misinfo spreading like wildfire.

Oops I sharted again

Same fagging but I'm on a roll.

>the turntables have turned on her

What if Trump says live: "Before we start I would like to ask Hillary to remove her earpiece. This is a debate between us not me and your political team"

She'll have someone manning Google for facts. Feed her fake ones.

fujitsu.com/global/about/resources/news/press-releases/2015/0908-02.html

Kek

oh. Kek

Why can't the American people demand to have their ears checked for ear pieces while live.

It's fucking stupid this should even be a thing.

Bad idea. This can easily backfire if she doesn't actually use an earpiece.

Kek it worked for me too

The debate will 100% be over by the time they even call the right kind of cop to catch you

>Someone jams the signal
>She just plays the hour+ of audio she has from having Trump's lines tapped

Just flip it on at the opportune moment when you know she needs it. Also ss uses the same prompter earpiece hillary will be using?

Holy shit its like nobody knows RF theory

If you studied at School of Engineering (S.A.E) reply to me now

>)

School of Audio Engineering*