WHERE IS THIS FAGGOT?

Is he going to come through with that promise of his of something juicy before the debates or will it turn out he was just one big liar fishing for attention?

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/2016/08/07/wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-promises-more-hillary-clinton-emails-october-surprise
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83
nytimes.com/2016/07/24/opinion/sunday/is-donald-trump-a-racist.html?_r=0
washingtonpost.com/opinions/donald-trump-is-a-bigot-and-a-racist/2015/12/01/a2a47b96-9872-11e5-8917-653b65c809eb_story.html?utm_term=.b8e1a864b788
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/03/how_donald_trump_happened_racism_against_barack_obama.html
newyorker.com/magazine/2015/08/31/the-fearful-and-the-frustrated
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He already did. He oversold what he had, and nobody cared when he released them

No one cared about what he released, because he didn't release anything new. Everyone knew about the emails and only people that wouldn't have voted for Hillary anyway cared. He could release an email right now saying that Hillary sacrificed chickens to an altar and she would still be a better choice for president than, racist bigot, Donald Trump.

He's not going to be stupid and release it before the debates have taken place.

>she would still be a better choice for president than, racist bigot, Donald Trump.

Woah, woah, what was that?

You are a fucking leaf on a proxy

The truth

First it was
>Get ready Hillshills Assange is going to ruin Hillary in the summer
Than it was
>Get ready Hillshills Assange is going to ruin Hillary just before the debates that way she doesn't have time to prepare.
Now it's
>H-He wouldn't release them before the debates. R-right guys?

Nope, just an American who recognizes that we must do better as a country.

It's almost like Snowden and Assange are fearing their righteous punishment as fucking traitors

He's releasing the next leaks in October, retard.

Donald Trump is a racist bigot who has no policy outside of "build da wah and make mexigo pay fo it!"

And I'm sure they'll ruin Hillary's campaign...

Right...? Guys?

How about you "mexigo" fuck yourself.

He have dropped some serious stuff that should have resulted in anyone locked up for some years. But Hillary is very protected so FBI and CIA don't want it to happen

Haiti earthquake
Uranium to Russia
Benghazi
Emails

You do know October Surprise takes place in the month of October right?

sauce?

[citation needed]

He believed Debbie Wasserman Schultz making snarky comments about Sanders was some kind of major crime against humanity

>. 02 shekels have been deposited into your account

he did release it. she new they were classified. she lied again and again. she deliberately destabilized nations. everything she denies and were called crazy conspiracies have now been proven true bar the string of obvious murders.

Why do I care about any of those when Trump literally says we will ignore everything internationally "because muh globalism ebul maymay"

I think he's waiting for the election to be over, so Obama will be out and can't give her a pardon.

see
This.
It's called the october surprise for a reason.

Julian Assange doesn't "hold on" to leaks and release them at politically opportune times; he releases them as soon as he receives them with no bias. However, the parties that leak the information in the first place time their leaks carefully. If the Russians (or anyone else) have sensitive information about Hillary, they'll probably wait until October to release it. That will give the news media plenty of time to cover it, but it won't be so early that the voters forget about it, especially if it happens before the last debate... hence the term "October surprise".

I'm convinced that either he's got nothing, or he's going to drop the mother of all bombs on Hillary like the week before the election.

Man grammar must be way low on the totem pole compared to avoiding AIDS and starvation in your country, right Djamal? Or is the stupidity a byproduct of the fatal diseases?

People keep quoting him on saying that his next leek will give the FBI enough to indite her but they've had enough to get her thrown in prison a long time ago.

OH MY GOD WHAT A LEEK

ITS ALL OVER FOR HER

insider.foxnews.com/2016/08/07/wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-promises-more-hillary-clinton-emails-october-surprise

>trumps doing something right with these Nazi frogs, what should I do?
>Maybe you should praise repeating digits and use the Nazi frog in pictures of Hillary!

>oh no more email leaks that won't be covered by the MSM Hillary BTFO eternally.

Noel Edmonds?

I mean it's working isn't it? I got that (you) afterall

nice work showing your hand at the end, shill. enjoy your 5 cent paycheck per post

>wanting globalism

it doesn't matter what assange drops because the MSM will never admit the drop is anything at all. he should show a video of hillary clinton shooting a person in the face then produce the murder weapon, with her finger prints on it and the location of the body, and the media would say that it's no big deal that a presidential candidate is an apparent murderer.

we're fucked unless the people are going to wake up, realize the MSM is in bed with the establishment, and do something about it.

>showing my hand.
>Implying I would pass up the chance to point out Trump is a racist bigot.

His last dump is supposed to be an October surprise.

Prime example of why public trust in the MSM is at an all-time low. Also, they won't be able to cover it up if Assange's next leaks are as big (or bigger) than the ones that were released before the DNC.

tick tock tick tock
round and round tick tocks the clock
when it hits the numbers next to this block
you'll get your wish and the drop will shock

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83

Madame I don't know why we try any more

The tears just aren't as salty lately

Need to up our game on offending the Cred Forums safespace

Its funny, then, how black people seem to enjoy donald trump moreso than any republican candidate in recent memory

Also, witnessed

People often vote against their own interests, POCs are no exception.

>black people liking trump
> 4% approval rating among blacks

>huffington post

That's why people like him. People are racist and are happy that way.

I bet you're a fat chick huh. Post them fat titties

Oct 4th is Wiki's anniversary. I think that is why Assange said he would drop the big one in October.

Also, Party rules state the Dems can't replace the candidate past the first debate.

I am concerned, though, we haven't seen him in a few weeks.

nytimes.com/2016/07/24/opinion/sunday/is-donald-trump-a-racist.html?_r=0
washingtonpost.com/opinions/donald-trump-is-a-bigot-and-a-racist/2015/12/01/a2a47b96-9872-11e5-8917-653b65c809eb_story.html?utm_term=.b8e1a864b788
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/03/how_donald_trump_happened_racism_against_barack_obama.html
newyorker.com/magazine/2015/08/31/the-fearful-and-the-frustrated

Why do people in every thread I post in assume I'm a woman?

He heavily implied in a couple of interviews he had something and they were just trying to vet it and also going through to find everything else they could.

Cause you don't have any actual arguments and just whine about muh bigotry. Now c'mon whip em out

Theory
> Realizes the shit he has on Hillary will cause the US to erase him
> Decides its too important, and will release documents in October anyway
> Decides to use his soon to be worthless life as a bargaining chip
> World puzzled as he unexpectedly offers himself for that Army grat

So you're assuming that women have no arguments? In that case, I had no idea Cred Forums was populated by so many women.

Found the filthy jew
>FUCK OFF KIKE

Not an argument