Debate pregame thread

A consolidated list of all things related to tonight's debates.
================
Countdown
================

> Starts at 9pm EST
> Ends at 10:30 EST

itsalmo.st/#thefirstpresidentialdebate_2plms

================
Internet Streams
================

Right-Side Broadcasting: youtube.com/user/rightsideradio
Infowars: infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
Fox News: video.foxnews.com/v/1241186546001/fox-news-channel/#sp=watch-live
PBS News Hour: youtube.com/pbsnewshour
Bloomberg: youtube.com/bloombergpolitics

================
TV Streams
================
NBC, CBS, ABC, PBS, CNN, Fox News, Fox Business, CNBC, MSNBC, Univision, and C-SPAN will cover live simultaneously.

================
Debate Rules/Info
================

(((CNN))) : archive.is/lM4N5
Drudge Report: drudgereport.com/flashny.htm
Mediaite: mediaite.com/online/what-are-rules-for-the-trumpclinton-presidential-debate/

> The candidates’ microphones will not be muted at any time.
> The debate will consist of six 15-minute segments.
> 90 minutes straight
> No commerical breaks
> No leaving the stage
> Each candidate must remain standing
> No footstools
> Location: Hofstra University in Hempstead, Long Island NY
> Moderator: Lester Holt (Registered Republican) from NBC
> The first question of the debate will go to Clinton.
> Clinton will stand stage left (on the audience's right) and Trump will stand stage right (on the audience's left).

================
Places to talk about it live:
================

> Right-Side Broadcasting Youtube Chat
> This current thread
> There's a Cred Forums Discord room, but I don't know the link. One of you faggots can post it.

====================================================
Copypasta if this thread is pruned:
====================================================

Get comfy, gents.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=855Am6ovK7s
youtube.com/watch?v=L6QElWIKfDk
youtube.com/watch?v=jaIY0smBR9I
taima.tv/r/morningwoood
youtube.com/watch?v=nOr0na6mKJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4R5_SdjBJQw
youtube.com/channel/UCfEVk3eo5M1snSXpjC4ORcw/live
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1284536
youtube.com/watch?v=Z19xTcyTn10
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z19xTcyTn10
youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=o_a3uNkDIxE
youtu.be/-NZVknySeE4
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
youtube.com/watch?v=O_wc6viyzsE
youtu.be/HjYrJueWwU8
youtube.com/watch?v=PjtHdU47yJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PEE PEE PEE POO POO POO
SHE WONT MAKE IT TO THE LOO

A couple more streams offered by youtube:

>NBC News (Youtube)
youtube.com/watch?v=855Am6ovK7s

>Washington Post (YouTube)
youtube.com/watch?v=L6QElWIKfDk

I'm not really into politics, dunno who I'm voting for. I'm just curious, since people are so passionate about politics or wrapped up in them, how can I get laid out of all of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=jaIY0smBR9I
>Based /comfy/ Kinsey stream with chat enabled

In! Spot for sale!

What's everyone drinking? Who's gonna be hungover tomorrow?

Hope there's a comfy thread. The sticky will be crazy.

KEK WILLS THAT HILLARY HAS A STROKE HAS SPOKEN

Hofstra University has posted a “trigger warning” sign to warn students about the potentially disturbing content that may be discussed during Monday night’s presidential debate.

According to CBS New York reporter Tony Aiello, a sign inside of the student center at Hofstra reads, “Trigger warning: The event conducted just beyond this sign may contain triggering and/or sensitive material. Sexual violence, sexual assault, and abuse are some topics mentioned within this event. If you feel triggered, please know there are resources to help you.”

Hill-bots will be unleashed on social media, saying she "won"

Mainstream media will cite the overflow of social media support for her as proof she "won"

So we have to band together and meme STRONG tonight.

can someone clue me in as to why Mark Cuban's presence is supposed to somehow shake up Trump? Do they have any history?

>Debate is 2:00 bong time

Do I sleep now or stay up lads

do we know definitively that all news networks will carry the debate?

Should I watch the fox or the cnn stream bros?

b-bros im scared that trump will get decimated by crooked hillary :(

I took tomorrow off so that i could go watch the debate and drink with the boys

2 and a half hour sleep. Pointless may as well brew some coffee. It'll be done by 3:30 sleep then.

>Republican moderator
Guarenteed he's butt blasted by Trump and goes in hard while soft balling Shillery.
And if he does anything else the media will turn on him and/or say there was a clear neo nazi bias.

Fight night

Cuban tried to copy the Apprentice and got blown the fuck out. So now they think he'll unsettle Trump when, in fact, it'll probably just give him a boost.

Same wondering what to do.
It's actually Happening lads.
The End of the World is Nigh upon us.

how the fuck do i into Twitter? i have a throwaway account ready to go, who do i follow? do i have to upvote trump posts? what do i dont understand this dumb shit.

which network do we watch this debate on?

Hello

My name is Ruedi. I like president Trump and wanted to watch his debate. Sadly I have to work tomorrow and that is why I will now have to go to bed instead of watching the debate.

I am not sure if this the correct thread to post but I would like to donate my energy to president Trump. I wish him all the best.

Bye everyone and have a good night.

STREAM WITH A CHAT NOT ALONE LIKE A PLEB
taima.tv/r/morningwoood

It's happening lads. This has been building up for months, years. This may be the biggest happening until election night.

Just sit in the live feed of the hashtag thats trending.

What's the discord lads?

WHO
/HYPE/
BOOOOOOIIIIIIII

>not planning ahead

HEY

X X X X

I mean where are if you are Unknown??

10/10 taste, patriot

I don't understand how people aren't more pissed that this debate is packed 100% with hillshills... everyone in charge of it, to the broadcasting of it, even to the moderator are paid clientele of the clinton shitshow!

And because everything is stacked to make trump look bad, if he actually does, it ruins his candidacy? What kind of lunatic buys into this shit? Who in their right mind thinks this is a good debate platform?

My guess is that Trump is way more prepared than any of them can even dream of, and they actually buy into their own bullshit.

Its a classic good vs evil fight. The little guy vs the gigantic machine.

I hope trump demolishes all of them, especially that evil cunt.

.ap

YOUTUBE STREAM WITH CHAT

So why are these debates set up with sports rules?

I get that they dont want them dodging questions and stuff, but the backlash from the public is enough of a punishment.

What could they even do if Hillary decided to sit down? Remove her from the premesis? Hand Trump a trophy with "you win" plastered on it?

Hmmm
m
m
m

I agree. Still 2 hours to go.
Hilary is probably being wheeled out like Hannibal Lecter somewhere.

Fingers crossed for this;

I had this idea for a "Meritocratic Party"

>I Donald J. Trump declare the Republican party a failure to the right and vow to push it to the center and claim the right in it's stead.
>Well dear progressive, of these 3 statements which is true? Our society is a Democracy? Our society is a Republic? Our society is a Meritocracy?
>The correct classifier is a Republic. So if we're going to pretend the ""center"" even exists; let's push the only party with the correct name to it.
>I, Donald J. Trump, would like to invite all Libertarians, Constitution Party members, as well as every Paleocon disgusted with the GOP and form this new Meritocratic Party. All Neocons, RINOs, cuckservatives, (heh as some of my more... colorful supporters are fond of saying), crypto-Democrats, "centrists" and moderates; stay in the Republican party, we don't want you.
>Understand that I am of the belief, scratch that, KNOWLEDGE that the center is essentially a giant middle ground fallacy.
>It is not so much the "Left" and the "Right" so much as it is the WRONG and the Right. You will call this partisan or biased; that's fine.
>I would also like you all know my pet name for the left: The Ideology of the path of Least Resistance and that I am also coining a new phrase: "Full Right". A term to oppose the lefty go-tos of "Far" and "Extreme Right" which we will undoubtedly be labeled. "Full Right" refers to the entire thing; that is to say, both lightly right and as right as one could possibly go, and everything in between.

>I'm not stupid; I know not to abandon the Republican Party (and therefore ruin my chances of being elected) so out of sheer respect I am letting you all know my intentions BEFORE I take office. If I am elected I will start nurturing the Meritocratic party and plan to run my second term under this banner. The party's animal with be the piranha. We are going to completely eviscerate the corrupt Progressive left and GOP. MAGA

YES YES YES! VOTE TRUMP!

>And if he does anything else the media will turn on him and/or say there was a clear neo nazi bias.
That might be hard--he's black. But sure, if he goes easy on Trump there will definitely be the predictable "Uncle Tom" shouts.

Anyone who fancies a laugh should have a look at the debate thread on neogaf. More deluded than reddit

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1284536

I'm getting super comfy with slight rain outside.

>If Trump wins this election it will greatly affect my future. I won't stay in America and see 20 years of progress pushed back (especially the south)

good luck in mexico i guess

You better elect Trump, burgers, Im on the edge

COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT

Reminder

Tune in to the official Cred Forums approved pre-game analysis/shitposting coverage

youtube.com/watch?v=Z19xTcyTn10

same here

How long will the debate be?

1 and a half hours. I'm going to have a short hour nap now and get 3-4 hours sleep after and just be a bit tired tomorrow

Which stream is the best highest quality? I can't stand this fucking lagging 480p turd videos.

Livestream get in here

DEFECATE IN DEBATE

Will i be able to watch this after the stream is over. Its pretty late here and i have school tomorrow so i cant really watch it live.

Got my muscle relaxers ready to pop. Tonight's going to be one to remember boys.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

SHADILAY

Also post hilary memes and infographics. Go to the cfg for some.

I say this is a good stream.

>No commercials

How will Americans cope?

whose going to tell us what to buy or who to have sex with?

PRAISE KEK
PRAISE TRUMP

>kuweit

i'lll probably piss my pants desu

I think that's the point. No commercials means the average American (voter) will be unable to concentrate after ten or so minutes, meaning that $hillary only has to hold it together that long before Clinton News Network can just edit all her collapses/seizures/explosive diarrhea away. The few remaining viewers will either be Democrats (who don't see anything that doesn't follow the (((Narrative)))), Republicans (who would just be slandered into oblivion), and foreign Cred Forumsacks (who, despite not being American, are probably the biggest threat, because we can carpetbomb the internet with truth until people are forced to accept it).

carry on the good work then man

The average American still goes to movie theaters and concerts

Guys, serious question.

Why is it that they're conducting this debate for 90 solid minutes without any breaks whatsoever? What do they hope to accomplish by doing that? Are they just making it more likely for a slip-up from either of the candidates so they can say who ''won''?

I have to wonder if this is a debate intended for political discourse, or an endurance test.

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z19xTcyTn10

Daily Shoah Debate Livestream

Irrelevant because an easy 90-minute debate should be a breeze for anyone qualified to be president

It is an odd thing, but an hour and a half isn't really that long to go without taking a piss or anything. It's not even that long to stand in one spot on your feet.

they want to see Shillary convulsing
and me too

WHO /SHADILAY/ HERE?

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw

Proxies on standby, copious amounts of alcohol ready and waiting, copy of Advanced Bantermatics in hand, awareness of all internet traditions obtained, and I just baked a batch of fresh memes.

By Kek's light, I will.

>Why is it that they're conducting this debate for 90 solid minutes without any breaks whatsoever?

Hillary is the one who will suffer the most from this
>mic on constantly to hear any coughs
>can't take breaks to re-dose

Turn on Fox news for around an hour, now support hillary

how was that possible?

debate stream here
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=o_a3uNkDIxE

youtu.be/-NZVknySeE4
Holy shit, guys look at this!

>but an hour and a half isn't really that long to go without taking a piss or anything.
Speak for yourself youngster.

It's because of her health concerns that they're doing this. They're banking on her lasting the debate to "prove" she's fine.

But she won't last.

Do it trucker style, and don't even try to lie and say you never have.

>tfw at work so can't get comfy during stream

Is Advanced Bantermatics available in English yet? I just couldn't make it through the Kangaroo version.

INFOWARS LIVE PRE-SHOW STARTING RIGHT NOW

GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE

It literally just went down.
Both their stream and the one on JewTube

best debate feed:

youtube.com/watch?v=O_wc6viyzsE

Still on the main site - play the first video..

wew lad 75/1000 sponsors how do you fuck up your gaming career so hard after getting 4k constant viewers

There's no point in translating it. If you can't read it in the original Strayan, you won't be able to fully grasp the principals of proper shitposting. This is why Canadians never get it right.

NO APPLAUSE RULE???

WHAT IS THIS CENSORSHIP

I'm ready.

>Nonbiased Moderator Lester Holt: "Madam President, why are you so inspiring to young women in America and abroad? You have 30 seconds."
>Clinton: "Thank you, Lester. I-"
>Trump: "See folks, they're playing softball with he-"
>"Mr. Drumpf, PLEASE don't interrupt womyn, you misogynistic fucking pig."
>CHEERS
>WHISTLING
>"HIL-LAR-RY! HIL-LAR-RY!"
>"Excuse me! The crowd can't-"
>"And we've got to move onto our next question..."

>"Mr. Drumpf, why are you literally Hitler and a neo-nazi? You have ten seconds."
>Trump: "First of all, I-"
>BOOS
>Clinton: "Drumpf is a deranged lunatic, a Russian spy, a pedophile, a nazi, a misogynist, a racist..."
>Trump: "EXCUSE ME. May I spea-"
>"Do NOT interrupt womyn, Mr. Drumpf. Madam President, continue."

HEADLINE: WHINY DRUMPF COMPLAINS OF "RIGGED" DEBATE; CLINTON TROUNCES HIM FAIR AND SQUARE

Shilary is going to get slaughtered.

Fuckin' A she is.

I already had a nap earlier in prep, gonna go back to sleep after.

I'd say just stay up, have a coffee.

INFOWARS IS BACK UP AND STREAMING...

youtu.be/HjYrJueWwU8

Trump has his flaws, but hes already demonstrated how good he is at manipulating the media. I really doubt that will happen.

>People watching Alex Jones

>Not Jim

Wew

youtube.com/watch?v=PjtHdU47yJw