Is temple university asking for the race war to begin?

i see this sign as a desperate plea for help from white college kids at temple university. i think they may be living in fear of black on white crime and are begging their fellow caucasian brothers to come to their defense!

white people! do something!

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/26/temple-university-student-art-display-tells-white-people-to-do-something/

Keep it up, and white folks just might do something, but I don't think blacks will be very happy with it.

Fpbp

If the police kill them any more quickly, it will get suspicious

translation: weeeeh we are black and we don't know how to do anything for ourselves due to generations of government gibs. So now we want another group of people to do something for us weeh weeeh

its libshit bs. theyre telling white people to stop voting for trump or make the us a better place to live for the minorities i;e its the whiteys fault again

only shitskins or the braindead cant understand it

God damn white protestant men, they're the root of all evil, BUT ONLY THEY CAN FIX EVERYTHING

Didn't Bill Cosby go to Temple?

>tfw (((temple))) student
wake me up inside

but seriously tho, wtf did this sjw chick mean "do something" wtf does she want white people to do?

That's garbage.

Literally garbage, it is not art and it is not a sculpture.

It is a racist piece of garbage.

Sounds like a threat or challenge to me, senpai

I want to impregnate tan qts

Someone really needs to write "What?" on it.

More money for dem programs, that's usually what they want.

>white people. do something.
We tried once, you got mad.

Why don't you cucks do anything about shit like this? If i saw that at my university it would be trashed after a few hours.

and Air Jordan's.

It sounds more like a threat than anything. Like when you're about to fight a nigger and he's like "AYY BUH DO SUMFIN DO SUMFIN NIGGA DAS WHUT I FAWT PUSSY BI...AYY..ayyy bro calm down homie. Homie...HOMIE JUS PLAYIN JUS PLAYIN OH SHIT"

Thats the edited version. At least post the original

THISSS

I went to a chess tournament at Temple once. There were cop cars patrolling the outskirts of campus at all times, and the nearby KFC had bulletproof glass at the counter with flaps for putting in money and getting food.

black people. learn grammar.

see! art can be an inspiration for us all.

Someone near Temple needs to stake a "Black People. Do Something" sign right next to that one.

They are doing something - in their STEM classes.

same my dude. when will this ride end

I wish someone would just spraypaint "RAHOWA NOW" under there.

perhaps adding "for me" after "do something" would make it more realistic to the actual desires of the basketball americans

bullet proof kfc cashier line. welcome to america.

I go to temple and saw that thing today, it's set up in a place that no one can even see it, lol. It's in a courtyard facing the building. Only people in the art building walking through a certain hall can even see it.

My sides.

It's job training for niggers: "oh shit, the boss is around, look busy!"

love it.

My mom told me about a KFC like that down in Miami around Liberty City when she was growing up there.

Before you ask, I'm, 100% white

You should file a discrimination complaint with your school's Title VI office. You can do it anonymously, and it would trigger a legally-mandatory investigation by the school, who would also have to report the investigation to the DOJ and Dept. of Education. I would do it myself, but it needs to be done by someone affiliated with the school.

god dammit user, i like you, hell you can sleep on my couch and fuck my sister.

Fyi, the entire point of this sign is to invite vandalism.

The creator WANTS someone to vandalize it so that it can be publicized.

It's a essentially a billboard that says 'Come at me'.

no thanks, i'm too busy studying electrical engineering. Funny thing though, even at temple, one of the most black/sjw school there is, I've not a single Hillary sign. Show's how much she's hated.

i go there too and i wanna fuck with it but im too afraid

they will absolutely throw you out if you touch it.

We /niggerprooffastfood/ now

It strikes me that a school putting racially divisive signs on the lawn creates a hostile work environment and is legally discriminatory.

Imagine the psychological damage of having to walk under a doorway labeled 'white people are beneath us' every day you have to go into work.

Move to an area far from blacks.

Rare? Did you guys ever find that plane?

This university has great programs but is terminally ill with some of the most disgusting ignorant liberals you've ever seen. Not to mention the war zone that surrounds campus that's full to the brim with drugs, and scum trying to make addicts out of temple students. Hell on earth.

what is that movie I have been looking for it for so long.

I legitimately think liberals want a race war. They keep pushing for it.

Titan AE

Didn't you know Democrats are the real racists?

What does it matter then there are nigs on both sides of the glass?

Destroy it with performance art.

>white people. do something.
>[in spray paint] -a quarter black, quarter hispanic, and half white art student says
I mean, call it for what it is.

The ones on the inside might be trained house niggers

The SJW took over our college's in the 1960's...They've been stacking the places full of libtards and forcing everyone to go through reeducation courses as they enter for decades now. Universities in the US are hot garbage.

>A college student

>NO REFILLS ON ANY DRINKS
>Thank You

Why the fuck are you "thanking" me? This isn't how thank you works. Thank you is not supposed to be code word for "we're cheap shysters, suck my cock"

I made one too, mine said:

niggers.get a job

>institutionalized_racism.jpeg

Good user.

do the zookeepers get pissed if you tap on the glass?

the only reason they take away refill privileges is when "someone" is abusing them

>Liberty City

How often do you go bowling?

every day as you come through the gate to class:

White People. Work Sets You Free.

>i'm too busy studying electrical engineering.
you are winning user. keep studying, make money, leave bullet proof kfc behind you.

dammit

Are you going to stop prepping the bull, That would upset tyrone.

This.

When we do something, you'll know - and you won't like it. So behave.

jawohl!

The black-haired Jewish youth lies in wait for hours on end, satanically glaring at and spying on the unsuspicious girl whom he plans to seduce, adulterating her blood and removing her from the bosom of her own people. The Jew uses every possible means to undermine the racial foundations of a subjugated people.

Not that Niggerdelphia has any excuse for its shittiness but that campus isnt in it.

>white people! do something!
for the love of God and all that is Holy.....Don't get us started.
Can't we all just get along?

>Fucking whitey being the scourge of the earth ruining everything!
>Whitey please do sumthing!
SJWs.

tfw upper middle class whites were by and large responsible for conceiving this nonsense

Your "art display" looks an awful lot like a Cards Against Humanity card.

do something.

>white people. do something

Ok