Traps and redpilled relationships

Traps are the solution to the degeneracy that is women. They are born men and have the characteristics that we traditional men desire, while containing none of the traits that make women degenerate, such as the need for breeding, mental breakdown due to hormones, and they possession of vaginas.

Traps are inherently men while filling women's societal role with greater proficiency. The redpilled individuals should realize that this is the closest to a monogamous relationship that is free from degeneracy. Those who seek more traditional expectations from a relationship, such as childbirth, can freely do so through modern developments in hormone therapy.

I suggest you all redpill yourselves and remove women from existing entirely.

Other urls found in this thread:

spectrumofadistantdream.tumblr.com/tagged/me
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah, that's gay, mate.

Hey Rabbi, how do you guys get poppy-seed bagels to taste so delicious?

>t.schomolo

Sage

Is it though?

Would it be gay if it's the other way around? Like a guy who has a vagina? You can bro around with him like a friend and then fuck when you're horny

Which one is more gay?

Two degeneracies don't make a right.

You're not straight if you even consider doing anything with a trap. That's a MAN. Just because that MAN dresses up like a girl and has some little B cups from hormones doesn't make him a girl in the slightest.

Can I breed and propagate my race with a trap? No? Then I'm not going to fuck one. Sex and relationships exist for procreation and the rearing of children respectively. Participating in either for any other reason is degenerate.

>No vagina
I'd rather go to Ohio and smash horse puss, it's legal there, and the animals are less degenerate than women.

Since he was born a woman, he is inherently degenerate
Sage goes in all fields, newfag
Care to explain which two things are degenerate?

Le True Evolutionist

God made sex for fun and intimacy as well, between male and female married couples.

I can tell you're still a virgin

congratulations, you're now intellectually on par with feminists.

>Traps and redpilled relationships

Most trannies aren't redpilled actually.
Most of them are SJW tumblirinas because they were the only people that accepted their ugly manly mugs and used "she" or "xyr" or whatever the fuck pronouns they wanted.

Why are homos so lustful?

would you suck a traps feminine penis, faggot?

Exactly my point. Women are degenerate.
You absolutely can, through the use of hormone and uterus transplant
You must be a shitskin goat fucker or a degenerate, uneducated manual laborer
You point fingers and scream like one. Care to elaborate?

> Triggered

Sounds like a plan.

Did I trigger you khv?

>would rather eat the vaginal jew

The traps posted on these boards are hot, until I get to the part of the fantasy where the dick is revealed, and then my boner is killed.

It's a shame. Getting a feminine qtpi man with the ability to share a man's friendship would be the best of both worlds. But I don't like dick.

Also, just as a helpful tip: Futa is gay as fuck, you aren't fooling anyone.

>implying you wouldn't

spectrumofadistantdream.tumblr.com/tagged/me

Time to ditch the vaginal Jews.

To be fair, his hips are ridiculous. The face isn't bad either.

The reprobate mind. Read Romans 1

I share your sentiment. Fortunately, modern traps can have surgery done to acquire a female vagina if the relationship demands it. With the advancements of hormonal and uterus implants, you can even have children.

Also, you can design the vaginas add you please. No more roasties

>Tfw dating a jewish chick and eat her out

Why are you guys talking about sticking your peepee in a guys poopoo? Thats pretty gay, guys.

There is no such things as chicks with dicks only just guys with tits!
FPBP

>. They are born men and have the characteristics that we traditional men desire,
Except the most important: being a woman and being capable to give birth.

Traps are the ultimate degeneracy and should be hanged

>not embracing the feminine penis

You're missing out user

Have you tried anal? It's amazingly addictive

>orally servicing a literal vaginal jew
Good goy

Except they can.

And no, shitskin monkeys like you are the ones that should be eradicated

>no mental breakdowns
>traps

what planet you on?

Yes it's gay/queer/whatever.

[spoiler]and that's ok[/spoiler]

Have you dated one?

I love cocks. That's the best part about it for me.

> quoting the fucking bible

top kek

That's honestly the only thing that bothers me with traps. The girlpenis part. Is there any way to get over my aversion to dicks? Should I stare at a picture of a dick an hour a day or something like that?

It is really weird, and yet we have one ourselves

Found her before/after

>yet we have one ourselves
That's true. I jerk off and that's not gay. It would feel really weird though, but it shouldn't be a big deal I guess. It's just insecurities.

Traps are fine as long as long as they aren't promiscuous or sluts.

Which is to say none of them are okay.

We touch penises every day and pleasure ourselves and yet we refuse to do the same for a loved one. Even one that looks female. That, to me, is degenerate
Nice find. Both ways 10/10

yeah probably. Do it and report back your findings

You can NOT
>generate
more white children by
>dumping you seed into the ASSHOLE OF A MAN
no matter how well they LARP/cosplay as a woman.

The essence of life is creation of more life... generation thereof... therefore fucking a mentally broken man is the EPITOME of degeneracy in life.

Now fuck off you kike piece of shit.

>redpilled individuals should realize that this is the closest to a monogamous relationship that is free from degeneracy
And then you woke up.

The average trans is more promiscuous than the average woman.

What's with all the jewish tranny propaganda on Cred Forums?

why is there so much trap degeneracy on Cred Forums?

Nice proxy

Not using proxy.

Hey, is dating traps HIGH TEST? I know that dating chubby girls is.
Traps need memes if they want to become accepted generally.
They're kind of a fetish right now it seems.

What does Cred Forums think of sterile women?

I asked my local bagel guy if I was part jewish and the fucker made me pay double

he*

Traps have been memed into acceptability for years now, it's just a shame to see Cred Forums falling for it.