HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

Ohio-user here

Major BLM riot in downtown Columbus right now. Bunch of nogs flipping shit over a dumb niglet who pulled a BB gun on a cop while getting chased (looked like a gun, tyree king) a few weeks ago. They're currently trying/are getting onto OSUs main campus, cops rushing everywhere.

Have no pics or news sources because this is happening just now. Anybody able to find something to back me up?

General Investigation thread. sorry for being brief I'm in a hurry atm and didn't see any threads on it yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

10tv.com/article/black-lives-matter-protesters-take-over-city-council-meeting-march-downtown-columbus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

columbus city hall

Bump post more faggo

What is the chimpout level right now?

>also, tire king.

Why riot now?

>THEY SHUT IT DOWN

they probably don't even know about the debates

>that dumb bitch taking selfies

Ohio actually knows how's to handle shit.

They're gonna nip this in the bud right nao.

>almost went to OSU because lol poor
>join Navy instead, live on base secure from rioting niggers
Feels good
Also fuck Columbus. And Cleveland. And anything that isn't south rural Ohio.

Updates? Streams?

Columbusfag here too, guarantee they're a bunch of niggers from Whitehall or Franklin Heights area

I wish Youngstown would riot, we're too busy ODing on heroin I guess

>but user, OSU is great, why aren't you enrolling there?
The things universities just don't get is that pandering problem-hairs and minorities dispel the people who actually want to learn. You fire teachers for doing their jobs and standing up for every group instead of just the PC liberal ones, the good teachers leave.

This is just proof that they're uncivilized animals.

They can't even make their case calmly and rationally.

Bailiffs should take them out of there.

he wasnt having a goodyear.

call the news

Tooks those googles forever. Thought I was going to get murdered in town the night after it happened.

Bump for a non-debate spam thread

10tv.com/article/black-lives-matter-protesters-take-over-city-council-meeting-march-downtown-columbus

Sorry no archive on phone