Build your AR, don't be an unarmed sissy

Build your assault rifle using an 80% complete lower. This is how you build your own rifle that is lawful (legal) and unregistered. You can choose several calibers: 223/556, 300BLK, 308, 9mm, etc and barrel length (pistol or rifle). Add a few high capacity 30 to 50 round mags and you're set to go. Ask a local gunsmith to teach you how to finish the assembly yourself for a small fee, or learn how from youtube videos (80% lower needs a couple of holes drilled still). Build your assault rifle for about $500 and it will be an asset to have for life. Get on it men.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2x4zwuS11s0
youtu.be/A1hLN9Ml_Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=7Uag39L5Nds
andersonrifles.com/how-rf85-works/
youtube.com/watch?v=JGsFfkw1BdQ
youtu.be/7Uag39L5Nds
vimeo.com/180763356
youtube.com/watch?v=O-UVkVG6bC4
palmettostatearmory.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=yfpPyL8A0lM
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/10/46/e8/1046e82cb785019d6d7f343ba6de0692.jpg
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>legal and unregistered

yes, the 80% complete lowers do not have a serial number...they are user. this is not a joke post. look it up. don't kike me senpai.

AR a shit

> assault rifle

gtfo lefty

>This is how you build your own rifle
By watching a micro picture?

More than a few holes. The entire fire control pocket has to be milled.

It's not hard. Build one a couple of weeks ago.

No. By following this simple youtube video you too, can have your own rifle.

youtube.com/watch?v=2x4zwuS11s0

Exactly unless you already have a drill press, jig and all the drills bits it ends up being more than $500 just to compelte the lower

Pic too small, more info needed.

>OP you gonna show us the one you've built? Don't be a sissy!

DO NOT PURCHASE WITH A CREDIT CARD!

>live in rich white neighborhood
>only crime is the occasional drugged up hippy

im content letting my tax-payed police do the protecting for me

Would it be legal to do this in Jewifornia?

It is

It's an 80% lower. It doesn't have any serial numbers

>tfw when sort of want to move to Texas, but Americans drive on the wrong side of the road and don't use metric.

Teach me OP

I have $500

>500 usd for a rifle
>buying into the AR meme

No. It's about $150-$200

Unless you know someone who already has a jig and just make your own.

why is the stock upside down?

They sell 80% AKM receivers.

Spend more than that

how does that work? You just drill some holes?

Hello nogunz

Why would you move to Texas? It's like 30% white.

Unfortunately, Daytona Tactical is out of the five pack lower plus jig deal. That was awesome in the day.

Australian import.

aussie model

Thanks ATF

illegal in CA in 2018 or 19

KEK

I actually spent a few seconds thinking it's some kind of military "non-sporter" stock from Australia to get by our import laws. Then I realized what you meant.

For now, yes. But in a couple years a registration law takes effect where you will have to apply to the DOJ for a serial number for all existing guns and new builds.

Thanks! I am army nao.

nigger search is coming up with nothing, can someone explain why this aftermarket sks stock needs to be upside down in australia?

ITT assblasted poorfag slavboos who swear up and down that their $150 Chinese SKS knockoffs are better than the most versatile and reliable platform in the modern world

Yes.

They recommend a drill press but I'm a tradesbro and I free hand drill all day long. I've made two by free handing. I mark the drill points with a jig and just take it slow and easy. If you aren't steady with a drill then definitely use a drill press.

Lol

Too slow my man.

i need dis. too bad i live in canada and the only places i can shoot an AR is the restricted ranges owned by the jews.

AR-15s are cheap now. 600 bucks in the box. 500 used and less hassle.

5.56 is cheap and probably the best option. 308 is more powerful but overkill unless you're having hunting with it and limits your options / capacity.

So if I build my AR-15 without a serial number now. when the registration law takes effect, I am required by law to get a serial number for the AR-15 i had before the law went into effect?

Building my son one for his 12th birthday.

SKS are pieces of shit. Worthless.

The earth isn't flat, user.

.....no. Unless you go around telling everyone how the fuck are they going to know? And if they do, just tell them you lost it in a tragic boat accident.

VZ, XCR, ACR, SKS, all non-R.

You can get 308 if your a "tough guy" and AR 15 is too "weak" for you. And yes it will be maybe a little more that $500 with paying a gunsmith to use his tools but what are you that fucking poor? Get a job and stop being a broke ass nigger. And no the image is not a tutorial cat lady, I did mention there are about 1,000 tutorials or more on jewtube.

im well aware but i like the modularity of an AR, i can set it up any way i like.

youtu.be/A1hLN9Ml_Rk

>no rails.
That's not gonna help you in the Racewar.

Yes. I recommend you take up boating as a hobby.

Should I get an 20", 16", 14,5" or 10,5" AR15 for the oncoming 'fugeecalypse? Show me your infinite wisdom regarding this topic, fatmasters.

Do you really think our bloated retarded government is going to track down every AR build kit sold in the history of our country? Come on user, stop being a paranoid fag about (((future laws))).

That's how it works loser.

What we also need is more people to petition their local schools to bring back the option of shooting for physical education. It's so important to know how to control a deadly weapon if you own one.

80% AR-10.. Badass hog gun.

Why would I build an AR, when I can buy a svt for $350?

Why would it matter? The government will just come round it up before you get a chance to use it. 14.5" tho desu senpai

>current year
>killsticks other than luty gun
how will you commence street sweeping operations????

NOT IN CALIFORNIA!

10 MAG LIMIT
NO DETACHABLE CLIP
NO AUTOMATIC WEAPON PERMIT
CONCEAL CARRY IMPOSSIBLE IN LA
BACKGROUND CHECK FOR BULLETS

Oh shit son. It makes me so happy inside that they're doing this with the AK platform now.

I think maybe I'll start saving my good boy points up for that.

20" is long, more for target/competition or that retro build. You're not going to need it so go with a 16" or 14.5"

SKS is shit, all the rest are expensive as shit

16" is the most versatile and be the easiest to find parts for

No, but good luck when all the old BLM rangers retire and you get new ones that will arrest you for shooting lead ammo.

Black guy I used to work with is woke as fuck and just bought an AR10. Brought the fucking gun to work to show me. Told me I needed to take my "white money" and buy one.

I'm going to miss working with that guy.

I have a 16" AR-15 with 556Nato ammo. A mid range scope dialed in for shots around 200 yards. My next build is going to be a 300 Blackout pistol 7.5" (AR-15 platform, different barrel size) for more close range situations, with a small scope for shots less than 100 yards, probably throw a laser on it as well. Cool thing is the same mags work for the 223/556/300BLK rounds.

>railed gas block

Not to mention the 300 has the ability to be... Well... Cool as hell with a heavier bullet and some understanding of acoustics...

Both have mine have been from Henderson defense. They're paper templates, not the plastic jigs a lot of AR companies use. Not a real learning curve but no rush man, just taken your time.

I actually used a micrometer to set my drill points. That's overkill but if you fuck up, it's $80.

It's not a race. Measure 4 times, cut once. They're usually heat treated so you don't want to get either your bit or the receiver hot. Use lots of drilling oil (like Molly).

But yeah, it's easy. Go easy and you'll have a fine result.

Yeah no I miss working with my hands, so it'd be exciting to make an excuse to see if I can freehand it.

True pleasure is using something you've made with your own hands.

Actually I've seen it done with a screwdriver. A lighter and a spoon will also work. Doesn't have to fit perfect or look pretty if only has to fit the internals enough to function.

Here is a real video on building your own AR-15.

Personally, I would just buy it all put together already but to each their own....

youtube.com/watch?v=7Uag39L5Nds

Reminder that 80% lowers are legal here and do not need to be registered until you've started the project. If someone was inclined to break the law, they could have an AR without any paperwork, since all other components of an AR are not firearms and do not require a license, nor does reloading equipment or components.

Image I posted is not anything more than an example of a kit, I recommend getting one with a quad rail for mounting scopes etc. Also, in California you can't get the 30 round mags but you can still build your own AR I'm pretty sure...I could be wrong, Cali is super gaylord status.

Fucking A.

Have fun with it and know that doing it right you can pass it along. It's a fun project man. Best wishes.

only issue with buying one is if they do a gun grab yours will be registered...buying guns is cool though too, I like to buy guns also.

What you do is buy your SVT for $350, and exchange it for an AR with an American, deep innawoods at the border.

14.5"

Why would you buy a rifle that doesn't malfunction every 3 rounds when you could buy an SVT instead?

I'm really looking forward to see an overworked and underpaid policeforce having nothing better to do during a chimpout than confiscating the 20 million firearms in this country; otherwise I'll at least get to use it when they COME [to] TAKE IT from me.

Thanks for the input, I've been already been interested in the 14,5" AR. Anyway, how much of a hassle is it to get an SBR in the US?

I've got some parts and I can't decide what the hell to do with them

Geissele mk4 15" in DDC
Mega Arms Lower
Surefire m952v
SOPMOD in coyote

What do?

SKS is fine. Generally reliable, accurate to 300 meters, 10 rounds, heavily moddable.

$200.

80% lowers intrigue me in case we go full SHTF and the gubb trys to do a gun grab like that did that one time that river flooded. im not sure where the hell id find a place to get one machined that isn't gonna roast me.

$200 stamp and 4 months of waiting

You don't have to SBR a 14.5" though if you pin and weld the muzzle device.

Cred Forums guns thread?

>10 mag limit
FUCKING KEK
There is literally no way on God's green Earth that anybody could keep track of how many $5 surplus mags you've bought

guns r fun

gotta do it like the professional school shooters and tape two 30s together so you can quick change when you're in the middle of trying to get the new high score

Thank (You) guise

>where the hell id find a place to get one machined
gooby pls, the whole point of 80% lowers is DIY. You can either buy a milling machine, fuck around with a drill press, or if you want minimal effort, use pic related.

cali is pushing a law that ghost guns need to be registered, it doesnt look good

Lower doesn't handle that part. Just the trigger and hammer. Worst case scenario, it doesn't go bang. Or it goes bang, bang, bang, etc.

Remember that buying 200 parts for an AR-15 with your credit card might just tip them off too.....

If you just go to the FFL and buy one they might give far less of a shit than if you try to secretly build one.

And even if they do know that you have an AR-5 what are they going to do. Come and try and take it from you ;)

I need to do some upgrades to these, but I also want to get another build in in case the election doesn't turn out good for us.

I'd imagine buying accessories is easier than getting another rifle.

t. Cuck

I fixed it.

You can just take it to a real machine shop too.

How can one state with so many frankly pretty chill and sensible people be so retarded?

Worst comes to worst if I can't find any old guns at the bottom of a local lake or river, I'll just make something that could nail my stock of HAPPENING batteries into the middle of a hill of dirt.

It's a pretty big hassle now. You gotta send in your fingerprints, photo of yourself and $200 to the ATF. The same people who killed Vicki Weaver and burned children alive in Waco. Most people who aren't cucks here don't do it so we just get that dumb sig brace for a "pistol" build.

That sounds bearable. In Germany, you have to be a hunter to own an SBR. Now this is some google logic.

Well yeah, but if you're trying to do it in a country where it is illegal not to register the completed lower, it's not the best idea to take it to a shop.

money; it placates the masses and its in the libs' interests. we're rich bitch

nice dubs btw hh

uhhh liberal cucks that live in gated communities insulated from reality

Nice. They need a hat though.

I almost got an AR instead of the SKS, but SKS's are rising in price still, and ARs have been dropping for a while... I figure they'll probably stay cheap for a while anyway, regardless of who wins.

My only pistol is pic related, and my only other gun is a marlin glenfield .22lr... Misplaced the original magazine for it though, so I got a replacement that doesn't work quite as well... Needa find the original. It's around somewhere...

Yeah, Most of Europe doesn't even recognize self defense as a legitimate reason for owning a gun.
It's crazy.

As far as SBRs goes a lot of people save the trouble and just build "pistols". It's a legal work around that saves you the hassle.

>yours will be registered
There is no Federal registry of firearms you dunce.
The best the Feds can do is actually raid gun stores for 4473s for the physical copies

Pretty funny but the paussies cant have guns though remember? guns r bad mkay
I really thought australia had balls till they just gave up their firearms....

>how will you commence street sweeping operations????

With a street sweeper, of course.

NICS check gets called in by phone. That's easymode for the NSA.

Not that I care other than to see whether or not I've yet been blacklisted.

What punishment would I expect if I simply illegally cut off the barrel of a double barreled shotgun and the feds found it out? Would they kill my dog?

do not build a 9mm AR unless you like wasting money. they jam every few rounds and a decent one is expensive but will still give you nothing but problems.

This is a bad idea considering all of the hoodrat mongrels, don't know what kind of town you live in.

Some states have registries... DC does too.

>cali
>state with so many frankly pretty chill and sensible people
you're the one with the mental defect here

Pistol carbines are retarded anyway, considering the cost of .223.

That's why you buy a backup dog and additional curtains. But doing things like that is highly associated with criminals for a reason.

It's an excellent reason. I live near niggers and it's always all about threatening force on scared little children who don't have any idea about return of force, let alone the means to do it.

>NICS check gets called in by phone
Nics checks are literally just checking your name against a list of felons.
They don't mention what you're buying how many you're buying etc.

You could drop 50k at a gun shop cash and walk out with 50+ AR15s and as far as NICS is concerned you bought one

just finished my first build. rf-85 barrel and nickel boron bolt carrier. can't wait to try it out.

That looks neat, can I build this without registering it?

Ever been there? The nice parts are really nice.

Yes, I know that (((some people))) have taken over. I'm just not one to throw the baby out with the bathwater even if (((they))) are really into that sort of thig.

Stay jealous.

That's not a gun, that's a destructive device. Get it outta here.

You're retarded if you don't think there's a registry. Once an FFL goes out of business or if the ATF gets a wild hair up their ass they can get the records anytime they want. Besides the FBI slipped up and admitted as much earlier this year and the ATF gets in trouble all the time for having records they aren't supposed to.

And it isn't going to be State police coming for guns.
Hell the governor of Connecticut pleaded with state police to enforce their new assault weapons registry on television and they still have like a 3% compliance rate

I want an Aug. After Trump wins we only neef flamethrowers and ropes.

It's a piece of shit, you don't want it. You can but a ladies home companion though. It's a scaled down model of the same thing on the same frame...

Or you can probably make one too.

How's Anderson treating ya? Almost got one, went with Spike's lower instead.

Out of all the things I take issue with, the "destructive device" category is the most enraging for me.

Are you going to stop the fucking Jew or otherwise cuckold school board from excluding the poor brown bastard bb's from being part of your little sport?

>buy lots of funz
>register them
>gun grab happens
>you hide all your funz
>gun grabbers show up
>"oh those fell into the lake years ago. Here's a copy of the police report I filed"
>"we'll be watching you"
>"ok-didily-oodee, have a good day"

You just avoided having to bother building all your funz.

>muh 2nd Amendment USA USA!
>having to beg the government to be allowed NFA items
>constitutional carry in only a handful of states
Glass houses, burger. Your laws are better, but they're far from ideal.

I live in Petaluma, and most people are pretty normal here. SF, and LA are the shitholes (though I admit I've never been to LA and am operating purely on hearsay).

This state should be split up. It's too big and covers too many types of people. And it fucks with elections.

I would like to own a firearm to protect myself, my family and my home from looters and criminals in case shit collapses one day. Problem is, I've been diagnosed as schizophrenic so I think I'm not legally allowed to own a firearm. I would like to learn how to properly maintain and own a firearm. Would I be able to take classes to learn how to shoot, maintain, build, etc. a firearm if I'm unable to purchase one legally? I live in rural Texas and there are many gun ranges to choose from. I've yet to do my research but I assume some of them may offer classes. My greatest fear from guns are guns failing and exploding in your hand or someshit. Is that easy to avoid?

I already have supplies for at least a year or so in case of an emergency. I just don't have anything to protect myself with besides knives or blunt objects.

>You're retarded if you don't think there's a registry
If by a database of all gun owners what make and model and serial number no that doesn't exist.
4473s only give out so much information and regarding a firearm it is "rifle" pistol" "shotgun"

How easy is it to convert a semi-auto gun to fully or burst fire?

>Problem is, I've been diagnosed as schizophrenic so I think I'm not legally allowed to own a firearm.
Unless you were committed against your will you're fine.

What for? We're going to return schools back to local control, which is a big part of what I pay my city taxes for. Then we're not competing with the Federal Jew for control.

When we finally got the legal clarification restored that you are indeed allowed to blow some fucking nigger away when he busts into your house, I immediately got something in the mail from the Local Jew kvetching about how this dangerous thing needs to be undone. Fuck him.

We're making progress toward sanity in a lot of places. Your mind might be next.

We did archery in high school.

No, they're classified as destructive devices.

Who the fuck knows why, the mags aren't detachable and the reloading process is a fucking nightmare.

There are plenty of semi-auto shotties out there with detachable mags that aren't NFA items. Probably some libcuck read the word "street sweeper" or saw it in a movie or some shit and felt like he need to do summin' fer da churrin.

Get a rifle though anyways. Those things are meme guns.

A whole lot of AFT and especially FBI have a LOT for guns of their own and they are not too happy with management these days....

I have a sword, try black market.

I have an Anderson/Spikes set-up. It works well.

Same reason a toilet flush swirls in the opposite direction there.

One of the questions on the NICS check is about your mental health. Have a look at it and determine for yourself whether or not you would be comfortable signing your name to the answer.

That's just a barometer, but it's something to think about if you're uncertain.

Good question. You can't own a gun in many states (dunno about tx) but you should be able to take a class if someone is willing to teach you. I don't think there are any laws about that. They may consider it loaning a gun to a schizo, but I dunno.

They're trying to get having-a-weed-card as an excuse to not sell a gun to you in CA, though it's not even a diagnoses it's merely a doctors recommendation.

Laws are getting fucked up.

Same. 45 pound bows. More than enough to kill someone, and the handed them out in stacks, along with arrows. That was only 14 years ago.

Pain in the dick, unless you've already trashed a bunch of lowers to figure it out. Unless, you are talking about a bump stock.

Your FFL records all of that though and they get the records when they go out of buisness/ the ATF just wants them.

Also you really trust the government when they say "lol yeah we totally don't know what kind of gun you got it's just a felony to remove serial numbers and we make FFLs keep records on you by law just cause lmao"

i just finished it so i can't really give a good review yet. it's actually not entirely anderson. i built the whole thing from individual parts. the barrel and lower are anderson and the bolt carrier is a fail-zero. can't wait to try it out this weekend. the anderson rf-85 technology seems pretty promising.

andersonrifles.com/how-rf85-works/

>Want to build an AR from 80% lower
>Can't decide .308 or 5.56

doing it once i get my license...

just applied just waiting to hear back from the staties

Guns don't just explode or go off by themselves, unless you buy some shit tier firearms.

I've found basic courses on fucking groupon for cheap. The guy was a green beret that hosted some dumbass show on discovery channel and he kept mentioning ISIS as a reason to own a gun hahaha, knowledgeable as fuck and helpful.

Here's a basic guide on what you might want to get.

As far as I know, simply being a schizo isn't disqualifying, but I'm not a lawyer.

So long as you haven't been involuntarily committed by court order, the NICS won't flag you.

Definitely just get a bump-fire and a bipod and fire ~600-800 rounds/min from prone

Same here, I did archery in elementary school, but bitchy liberals are afraid of guns, and high schoolers are more retarded and less mature in mind and more infantile because of more mongrel blood and race mixing. There's such a pacifistic cowardly bitch culture regarding guns now a days, thanks to liberals and their Jewish overlords

Let me give you a personal example. A friend of mine who wasn't quite right but who seemed to be doing just fine toward the end finally tipped off into the deep end. My personal opinion is that the unprofessionally-applied depression drugs were the final blow.

He was way too smart a guy to have had as much trouble as he did getting a gun. I would normally trust him with a gun. But it turns out he was further gone than we thought and he blew his brains out.

More gun laws would not have stopped that from happening; he executed a number of simultaneous plans to ensure the suicide would be effective. But it is reason to stop and think about whether or not a person is stable.

>Laws are getting fucked up.

Damn right, the problem is that laws don't have an expiration date. We urgently need a reset.

What if people accidentally build a Short Barreled Rifle or other NFA item due to your tutelage? Perhaps while attempting a pistol design.

>tfw legitimately can't tell if the people in this thread are actually autistic or cheekily pretending

Depends, man.

.308 is significantly heavier, bigger bullet, lower cap mags, but more powerful. The bullet is heavier and will maintain it's momentum longer(i.e. less drop i.e. more range)

5.56 is lighter and more than enough to get the job done.

If you live out in the boonies or wide open spaces, I'd go with .308, urban or suburban I'd go with 5.56.

That's just me though.

bump fire is retarded and extremely inefficient in a real warfare scenario. If we have various Pro-White militias and the U.S. government, or at least the Federal government collapses you better believe we're going to want our militias to convert to fully auto and burst fire.

>>Can't decide .308 or 5.56

If you want to take it out shooting all the time then .556.

If you really want a gun than can get way out there and touch someone then the .308 for sure. The .308 is a vastly better long range knock down round but they cost more. Probably want a real scope on the .308 instead of a close range red dot or iron sight.

You could probably get full uppers for both calibers too.

You need specialized knowledge and equipment to mill out the last 20% of that lower. No thank you. I'd rather just go buy an off the shelf AR, tbqh.

>but if you're trying to do it in a country where it is illegal not to register the completed lower

You were saying?

ctr pls go

As long as we're building guns willy nilly, don't forget to build your own drop-in auto SEAR.

>They're trying to get having-a-weed-card as an excuse to not sell a gun to you in CA, though it's not even a diagnoses it's merely a doctors recommendation
And that has zero current bearing on passing a NIcs check which is what the question I was answering was about

Our laws do, and they either expire or are renewed by our senate.

Fug it, I think I'll start with the 5.56. I've already have a .308 levergun anyways.

I have yet to try it myself, but it doesn't seem all that specialized. Seems to me like stuff most guys should have the tools and skills to do. It's legitimately practical.

Links? I'm intrigued before Clinton gets any closer to the white house.

No you fucking don't.

If you have a drill press, you can buy a jig. Instructions are everywhere.

This is Hobby Lobby arts and crafts project shit

Aside from the drilling that may need professional equipment and skill, how hard is it to assemble one? I'd assume it's fairly doable if you're not a complete retard.

>Your FFL records all of that though and they get the records when they go out of buisness/ the ATF just wants them.
And that isn't a registry and doesn't even comprise of any meaningful amount of information and they require a warrant to get those papers for an particular individual regarding ffls still ij business

Do you even know what a registry is?
> Also you really trust the government when they say
Now you're putting words in my mouth for pointing out that you're projecting power the government doesn't have.

>meme over bore

Yeah. And it'll still never be as nice as a purchased lower unless you have production-grade equipment.

t. Someone who owns and has built ARs before.

Thank you

stop calling it an ASSAULT RIFLE that shit is a made up term.

>NO DETACHABLE CLIP

What does this mean?

>Fug it, I think I'll start with the 5.56. I've already have a .308 levergun anyways.

If you have a .308 or say a cheap 30-06 anyway you already have long range covered. It's not like you really need one of these :D

youtube.com/watch?v=JGsFfkw1BdQ

A good ol' .223 AR-15 should do you just fine.

That's why we differentiate between hobby-grade and professional-grade.

It's still an excellent idea from every direction to promulgate this sort of thing at a hobby level.

Just saying, man.

I just bought a stripped lower for mine, but it can be done.

>might just tip them off

this is like saying they are going to arrest you for using the crosswalk

NOT
ILLEGAL

Assault rifle is a real term, but he's misusing it. An assault rifles MUST be fully auto by defintion.

Assault WEAPON is a made up term.

Assault rifle is a rifle with selective (Semi/Fully automatic) fire. Assault weapon is what you are thinking of.

oh no the inside of my lower that I rarely see isn't perfectly smooth

Assembling is fairly easy with a vice and some punches
But you'll definitely trash several 80% lowers before you get it right
youtu.be/7Uag39L5Nds

Just put on a fucking monsterman grip or kydex wrap and switch out your flash hider for a muzzle brake. If you use an extendable stock, just pin it, you fucking manlet. Then you can have a free state mag release.

Pro tip: It's not illegal to own spare parts that you'll never put on your gun ever.

I've built 80% lowers before and you can't do it with just a drill press, sorry.

it's classified as that because some liberal bitch woman took one look at it and went HOLY SHIT

>disarming Americans.

Yah...right.

There's probably 10 million + 'assault rifles' in the US. And the ATF has no real way of tracking them efficiently due to gun lobby's fucking them over hard. It's actually funny how hard they are fucked over: vimeo.com/180763356

>And that isn't a registry and doesn't even comprise of any meaningful amount of information
Yes it does you tard. It has all of your info plus the serial number of the gun.

And "they need a warrant" yes, which they will always get.

Just look up what the FBI said when that terrorist watch list shouldn't be able to buy guns thing was going on a few months ago. And then on judicial watch search for ATF stuff and they get busted all the time for having info they supposedly shouldn't have.

It's a defacto registry and it's why they're trying to shut down private sales so hard, since that's the only way to not get your info into their registry.

>clip
Yeah, you're definitely from California.

ffs, CTR has work to do

I get so comfy every time I drive by a huge billboard announcing when the next big gun show is.

dog bled ameriga

Sexy...but heavy.

My AR is

There are roughly 650 million guns in the world.

Roughly 320 million of those are in the United States.

Roughly 20 million of those guns are US military, police and government owned.

The private citizens in the US own the remaining 300 million guns....

And many other estimates show that America might have as many as 750 million guns in the citizen's hands... :)

Probably not likely unless a fascist revolution happens and handling a firearm is seen as a basic civic duty that all young children should learn, for the defense of the state.

>illegal not to fill out paperwork, pay fees, and register pic related
Yeah, I was saying.

Alright lads, let me explain something. Former Gun store owner and gunsmith here. Making an 80% into 100% is pretty easy. There are tons of tools available to help you. HOWEVER, you must be dilligent when doing so! ive seen way too many fucked up lowers, that people turned into bricks by not following directions.
Just a place to start, (im here in C.A. so going local) Juggernaut Tactical has a great video on youtube about the milling process. The actual milling is the hard part, and yes, the jig runs about $150, the bits are another 50, so for the tooling alone (to do a sizeable amount of machining before the bits are dull) its bout 200. That being said, it is always cheaper and usually more user friendly to build your own. Now, there are the tards that wont know springs from screws, this is not for you.

a couple of warnings though, read your current states laws regarding 80% and barrel length, CA requires a 16" barrel to have a stock on your rifle. If its under 16, its considered a pistol, and i recommend Sig Sauer's arm brace as a stock-equivalent.

Dont be a dumbass, and mill it yourself, take pictures, document it, stamp a serial in it if you want to (you still dont have to register, but if it gets stolen the # helps id yours) ill be here for a tad if you guys have more q's, i dont know everything, but i know a tad

14.5 midlength. Really, REALLY soft shooter. Pointing feels different than a 16 (try it if you don't believe me). Really great for fast target acquisition. And googles are fast and attack in packs.

Operating with a friend who has a 16in. ar15:
youtube.com/watch?v=O-UVkVG6bC4

And let's not mention that if you even attempt to forcibly take away those guns, the US will turn into the middle east.

You can actually be convicted for hurting your assailant.

If someone breaks into your house and attacks you and you stab them, that's "excessive force".

It's fucking disgusting.

I don't know about 750 but 320 is definitely a lowball estimate.

>Yes it does you tard. It has all of your info plus the serial number of the gun.
But they don't have that information for everyone not even a small percentage of gun owners
>And "they need a warrant" yes, which they will always get.
Which makes it not a registry and an ffl can refuse the warrant and make a huge legal mess for the ATF if they suspect wrong doing on their part. Not even to mention that plenty of ffls will gladly set fire to said records if the feds tried any form of mass confiscation.
The simple fact that the ATF has to go to a third party to access these records by definition makes it not a registry.
> It's a defacto registry
It still isn't a registry
> and it's why they're trying to shut down private sales so hard
The reason they're pushing that is so they can then justify implementing a registry to enforce said unenforceable law.

Obviously what you are meant to do is to track him down and break into his house in return.

They don't even fucking teach people how to be safe with the water supply, the gas lines, electricity, or a motherfucking bank account anymore. It's madness.

And now they're trying to undo basic arithmetic!

>It's a defacto registry and it's why they're trying to shut down private sales so hard, since that's the only way to not get your info into their registry.

I buy and sell guns fairly often through FFLs and I have a CWP which requires FBI background checks and finger prints and all that so I am already "known". However, when shit hit the fan, I will be trying to help the government restore order and keep people safe....

More power to all those that want to go it alone, but a lot of use are going to try to help those other 97% of idiot sheep people too.... Wish us rotsa ruck! :D

It's not madness, it's perfect for them.

A bunch of retards who need mommy government to do everything for them.

>I don't know about 750 but 320 is definitely a lowball estimate.

I think it is about 500M+ But a lot of the old guns might not be in ready condition.

and rape him! Right?

cheap site for lowers and uppers: palmettostatearmory.com/

>But they don't have that information for everyone not even a small percentage of gun owners
They do though. They say they only know what type of gun you have and that's it. But you're trusting the governments word on that.

>Which makes it not a registry and an ffl can refuse the warrant
LOL Ares Defence got a fucking restraining order and the ATF was back in what like 3 days? Yeah that's not ever going to happen where someone beats the ATF in court.
>Not even to mention that plenty of ffls will gladly set fire to said records if the feds tried any form of mass confiscation.
Yeah but they would get the records before they did anything.

>It still isn't a registry
It is.

>The reason they're pushing that is so they can then justify implementing a registry
No it's because they already have a registry. It's called NCIS.

For (((them))) yes. I am somewhat versed in the development of the modern brainwashing programs back to the point of about Willhelm Wunt from mid-1800s Prussia.

The madness is everybody else who goes along with this and slaves to the system in order to foster and grow it. The signs are getting so obvious now that there is diminishing excuse for not stopping to really think.

psa has good stuff, but shipping takes forfuckingever, i like
www.andersonrifles.com

I'm having trouble removing my Magpul trigger guard. Literally won't come off. I heard they break super easy some I'm nervous about torquing the Allen wrench too hard

There is a reason so many got on old boats and floated over here....

18-1-704.5. Use of deadly physical force against an intruder

(1) The general assembly hereby recognizes that the citizens of Colorado have a right to expect absolute safety within their own homes.

(2) Notwithstanding the provisions of section 18-1-704, any occupant of a dwelling is justified in using any degree of physical force, including deadly physical force, against another person when that other person has made an unlawful entry into the dwelling, and when the occupant has a reasonable belief that such other person has committed a crime in the dwelling in addition to the uninvited entry, or is committing or intends to commit a crime against a person or property in addition to the uninvited entry, and when the occupant reasonably believes that such other person might use any physical force, no matter how slight, against any occupant.

(3) Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions of subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from criminal prosecution for the use of such force.

(4) Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions of subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from any civil liability for injuries or death resulting from the use of such force.

try a bit of heat? is the allen stuck or the roll pin?

Gun fags

Yeah, why don't you send some unarmed redcoats to try to get your colonies back?

>www.andersonrifles.com

I got a killer deal on a MP Shield 9mm about a year ago from PSA.

$319 shipped.

Carried for ~3 months then I realize what a massive faggot I was...8rd magazine and a 2" barrel made for an extremely inaccurate weapon.

Bought custom G19 and I have never felt more safe in my life. G19 just shoots straight and has big enough mag size. Inb4 glawk fanboy etc.

You know all that info they have on us. Watch this link here.
It's not a database they can search. It's literally 100% paper copies stored in shipping containers.

LOLOLOL

>If someone breaks into your house and attacks you and you stab them, that's "excessive force".

It appears as if it would behoove you to not only stab them, but completely kill them, then dispose of the corpse in such a way that it will never be found. Remember to clean the criminals blood off your floors in case his nigger partner goes to the cops because he hasn't seen his criminal buddy in a while and then tells the cops the last he saw him was when they were trying to rob your house.

>100% paper copies stored in shipping containers.
It goes over a series of tubes. I don't have you tell you anything about my involvement with a series of tubes to know that you have no idea what the hell you're talking about even from a legal perspective.

So tell me more about milling a completed lower in Canada. Shifting the goalposts won't help you.

>You have to ask to register machine guns in the US

You literally can't even make your own firearm without your governments approval. How does it feel to be owned property of the state?

i carry a ruger lcp, works just fine for close entanglements, the smiths a good gun though!

not saying psa is all bad, i just hate waiting.
glocks are nice, i own 3, solid choice!

>They do though. They say they only know what type of gun you have and that's it. But you're trusting the governments word on that.
And you're making a fully baseless and empty assertion.
At worst the ATF has out of business ffl records.
The idea that they have a comprehensive database of all gun owners and firearm serial numbers is not backed by evidence.
> LOL Ares Defence got a fucking restraining order and the ATF was back in what like 3 days? Yeah that's not ever going to happen where someone beats the ATF in court.
He won that case BTW so thanks for bringing up a case that backs my point of how ffls holding these records is a key safeguard against an attempted registry.
> Yeah but they would get the records before they did anything.
Or they would wait until they got a real registry instead of doing something that would spread through the gun community like a wildfire and tip off every ffl in the nation to not give the feds shit
> It is
By definition it isn't a registry
> No it's because they already have a registry. It's called NCIS.
Now we're back to square one of your personal ignorance of what NICS actually is

I'm trying to install a grip around the magwell and only need to remove the Allen (which is closest to the magwell). It's just lefty loosey right? Wondering if it's worth taking into the armorer.

I should add that once during an exercise I ask a person with a Iphone thing if they had the papers and instructions to it....

They said no and why...

I explained the the papers could be used as toilet paper... She burst out crying realizing that she would be one of the first damn fools that was going to die...

When it really gets bad is when you try to tell them that their pets can be used for survival food....

Dude just stop arguing. You're like a low-IQ lawyer or something. Even most lawyers really pretty much suck at what they do.

Definitions don't matter. Don't you understand that the people even slightly ahead of the curve are so far ahead of your definitions that you're just grist for the mill at this point?

lefty is loosey, you had it right, did you install it? they are a bitch sometimes to get out. any source of heat that wont melt the plastic? (im thinking threadlocker needs to melt)

>their pets can be used for survival food
Yup. Reports from happenings consistently include a strange lack of the usual local wildlife etc.

>At worst the ATF has out of business ffl records.
That's best case scenario. Seriously. Judical watch nigger. google it.

>He won that case BTW
After they got thousands of 80% lower records dude. Not even real firearms records. Just imagine what all they have through the regular means.

>Or they would wait until they got a real registry
They already do. It's called NCIS

Everyone that buys a gun should see this:

youtube.com/watch?v=yfpPyL8A0lM

hey so does that means if we force all the """refugees""" to buy guns then they'll get weeded out and deported?

>"""refugees"""

"""refugees""" Can't buy guns until they become citizens.

>Definitions don't matter. Don't you understand that the people even slightly ahead of the curve are so far ahead of your definitions that you're just grist for the mill at this point?
If it isn't a searchable database it isn't a registry.
>That's best case scenario. Seriously. Judical watch nigger. google it.
I know what judicial watch is
> They already do. It's called NCIS
Nics doesn't record any information other than name it doesn't even record why type of firearm is sold or even if the sale is completed.

California compliant stock

>If it isn't a searchable database it isn't a registry.
You don't know who knows what and what form it takes. Stop trying to bullshit me. Among other things, I help develop software for government intelligence agencies.

Wrong. Nics record type, barrel length, and caliber, also includes whether it is:
Semi-auto
Single Shot
Double Barrel
Pump Action
Lever Action
Revolver
Other

darn it here I thought this background check stuff would work! :(

Again, xcr

Bitch please s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/10/46/e8/1046e82cb785019d6d7f343ba6de0692.jpg

ur poor lol

An ar. Nigger please

GUYS WE HAVE TOO MANY MILITARY-STYLE WEAPONS

AND WE NEED COMPREHENSIVE BACKGROUND CHECKS

We can though, you just have to be a member of a shooting range.