Brit/pol/ - Chairman Corbyn Edition

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=OjNpRbNdR7E

>essential watching
youtube.com/watch?v=anb7BKIujtI

>UK journalist Mehdi Hassan exposed that he is islamist and called non muslims filthy cattle. His bots are deleting this video on all bigger sites to keep image of moderate mudslime who can preach about migration.
tune.pk/video/6385248/mehdi-hasan-says-non-muslims-live-like-cattle-and-homosexuals-are-like-paedophiles

>Commonwealth Freedom of Movement Organisation wants free movement between UK, Canada, NZ and Australia
news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/commonwealth-freedom-of-movement-organisation-wants-free-movement-between-uk-canada-nz-and-australia/news-story/8cec148ebbaa3ebe6c9bea3b2aca6b22

>May: Brexit will 'enhance' Scotland's global standing
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-37471933

>Why isn't Labour debating Brexit at its conference?
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/26/why-isnt-labour-debating-brexit-at-its-conference

>John McDonnell vows '£10 real living wage in 2020'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37468209

>Business chiefs rubbish John McDonnell's economy plan as shadow minister admits Labour 'could be out of power for 20 years'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/26/labour-left-traitor-mps-deselections-jeremy-corbyn/

>'Don't dismiss immigration concerns as racist!' Owen Jones hits out at Labour Party
express.co.uk/news/politics/714406/Owen-Jones-Labour-immigration-concerns

>Based Hitchens
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/09/the-worlds-fixated-on-trump-but-hillary-could-drag-us-all-into-a-catastrophic-war-writes-peter-hitch.html

>strawpoll
strawpoll.me/11310035

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZCyTQEANlmM
youtube.com/watch?v=bCXTu5jE-Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=jREUrbGGrgM
youtube.com/watch?v=yKih6b7IssA
youtube.com/watch?v=81HoFzs9Yqg
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/policeman-marcus-tyson-don-t-tell-me-what-to-do-in-my-own-country-kurdish-protester-political-a7330571.html
youtu.be/EviHAI0GNPw
thejc.com/news/uk-news/163808/lib-dems-suspend-former-tory-mp-over-antisemitic-rant
news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/commonwealth-freedom-of-movement-organisation-wants-free-movement-between-uk-canada-nz-and-australia/news-story/8cec148ebbaa3ebe6c9bea3b2aca6b22
youtube.com/watch?v=vJ4CSmOqS5c
news.sky.com/watch-live
youtube.com/watch?v=KAlFKJoCGLE&index=7&list=PLV8JMRCCMs1zaY6xv52UWO9xoNyLJO5MW
youtube.com/watch?v=YVxrPtETmZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=xvRGh2NEjSU
youtu.be/Y1OxlstCTNA
youtube.com/watch?v=pJH8hO7VlWE
archive.is/OLSoe
youtube.com/watch?v=wSP1E04zp5Y
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-37472013
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
youtube.com/watch?v=UE7WrEidvyY
youtube.com/watch?v=FLlh1XHhWng
youtube.com/watch?v=BWn_i2YiBYg
youtube.com/watch?v=B2jlIytnw10
youtube.com/watch?v=qlI53uILyEA
youtube.com/watch?v=uMSHSu1yT9M
youtube.com/watch?v=KPxJ6RR40ZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

R E V O L U T I O N

Who /stayingup/ here?
>tfw no conservative gf to quaff champers and guffaw at the american peasants with

I vote for this thread. It has my theme in it.

DEBATE IS AT 2AM BONG TIME!

>corbyn
>splitting party's and threads

subtle

A useful self-improvement thread.

>women are ever conservative and not just going along with the worldview of the strongest male they can get

maybe its just my pessimistic view on life but I'm worried that trump might fuck up,

I was watching interviews were they kept finding Southern (American) girls who supported Trump.

>tfw no racist Dixie gf

>three threads
I've never seen this happen with any other general

>>splitting party's and threads
Completely unintentional but that works I suppose.

CRUMPETS OUT!

Actual thread

He could have an 'oops' moment

youtu.be/ZCyTQEANlmM

>Scottish thread
Err, can you not?

>tfw only after 50 years will we know how Comrade Corbyn managed to silence 83 labour MP's in 7 hours

A man can dream.

I wish I was in Dixie.

It was posted first in the old thread. These are the rules

THREAD SPLITTER ALERT

you've obviously never been to Trumpgen

Regardless of what will happen, he will be portrayed as an incompetent idiot. Hillary, on the other hand, will have be "presidential", "funny" and whatever else they make up.

For some reason I found myself watching CNN today and there was some ridiculous interview with the CEO of Xerox. She droned on about how Clinton would be better for business and a load of other lies and the talking head just sat there and nodded sagely.

Hillary could collapse, shit all over a Medal of Honour winner then convert to Islam on national television tonight and she'd have international praise tomorrow morning.

He can't really fuck up, he's fucking teflon. But I don't honestly think it's going to be the massive BTFO that everyone is expecting. Unless Hilldog actually has a medical episode on stage I think she'll hold her ground, and in that case then it will be called as a draw.

It was posted first in the thread you dense cunt

Some Aberdonian bloke made the next thread and we split into a three-way tangent?

What the absolute fuck lads.

I don't give a shit, I wouldn't even care if the image and topic was fucking ROBLOX of all things (which has happened in the past), I just want to fucking banter and talk about shit

Anybody else going to have a cheeky wank before the debate starts?

A country safe under mummy May's careful gaze

>These are the rules
Do you feel in charge?

youtube.com/watch?v=bCXTu5jE-Ng

nice

but that thread is dead user

>going to trumpgen
Brave lad

>5 replies
yeah no one cares mate

>tfw you'll never take your stand in Dixieland
>to live and die and Dixie

h-hooray

wow, really fresh meme

good work buddy x

Sixty days into nofap here.

Your ancestors would be proud of you.

He will absolutely fuck up, I think. He is overwhelmed by his arrogance, and Hillary has been trained to be a viper on slip-ups.

Trump has to be strong, clear, and short. Then he wins.

I like to take the piss out of the yanks because they're all incredibly stupid in that general

but there was a time when the tripfags making the OPs would make 4 - 6 threads at any given time and the first 100 posts were thread wars
It was always quite funny

Last thread was some prime comfy brit/pol/

>tfw

youtube.com/watch?v=jREUrbGGrgM

literally nobody is watching your packages

i used to get 1-2 ounces delivered from silk road every week without fail. wrapped in newspaper. i must have made over a hundred orders from tor sites. i have never had a failed delivery or been scammed. only once i got some tablets and they were a bit crushed, and the guy gave me some freebies on the next order. that's the only problem i ever had. the police are not opening royal mail packages, they are far too preoccupied arresting people for offensive tweets mate.

renting to anyone has a risk. i only have one rental and it's been OK so far because i can tell if someone is going to be a cunt or not. student houses you just make them look OK, put the cheapest boiler in, paint it magnolia and hope for the best. agree totally on deluded, middle class 'homes under the hammer' cunts. i watched that programme and thought, fucking hell if that's my competition, that's an easy way to make money. so far i was right.

i didn't do moderation. for me smoking weed was necessary every day. i don't really understand the mentality now. for me it was 100% addictive and quitting seemed impossible. i don't have any advice for anyone in that situation because i know for a fact nobody could talk me out of it.

it's very effective. modafinil is pretty great too and has few side effects. but ritalin is great for just hammering out some fuckin bullshit job that you don't want to do and you've been putting off for ages.

yeah bought a house from a retiring landlord. he rented it to a pakistani family who trashed it. it was a complete wreck and would cost 40-50k to put it right if you used trades people. i learned all the trades myself and did it all for around 10k then flipped it for 100k more than i bought it (and the market went up as well fortunately). repeat a few times. it sounds great but believe me you earn every penny. it's hard graft and takes its toll on your body.

Oh please, our ancestors were deplorable little perverts. Much more than we are today.

He'll say something a tad uncouth and the media will point to it and repeat for days how this is the end of Trumps campaign as they have always done

So nothing to worry about lad

Thanks lad

youtube.com/watch?v=yKih6b7IssA

You people are absolutely fucking retarded. You're in the wrong thread. Thread splitting shills.

Nth for Amelia.

I don't like Scotsmen or their shit threads.

is corbyn really old school commie who hates degenerates or is this just a meme?

Tried to tell them lad. Nvm, everyone seems to have ended up in this one now anyway

You'll get what you're given you ungrateful little SHIT.

Your ancestors would spit in your face for being such a whiny cunt.

t. Welshie

He's more of a Trotskyist T B H

So he's no problem with degeneracy

>Welsh
>We lsh
>West English
At last... I truly see...

absolutely a meme
he's an oldschool commie who loves degenerates because he hates britian

This. Depression, feels, greentexting, NEETs, spergs, good times
Think I'm gonna try and fall for the exercise meme

>it's very effective. modafinil is pretty great too and has few side effects. but ritalin is great for just hammering out some fuckin bullshit job that you don't want to do and you've been putting off for ages.
Can you explain how clearnet or alphabay work because I have no idea

Hey tankie.

nth for 15th century English music.
>youtube.com/watch?v=81HoFzs9Yqg

2am to 7am are the comfy hours

Lads should I go to bed for 2 hours then get back up? Not sure how to play this one

This.
I've ordered probaly ~10 times from various darknet sites (going back to old SR days). Nothing will happen. I was shitting bricks the first time I ever did it, and then realised it's completely safe and safer than knowing a dealer.
UK domestic packages are not xrayed or sniffer-dogged. It's literally the safest way of transporting drugs possible, because you have a viable defence as well. If you're that scared, set up a PO box, put it on a website online and pretend you're doing a shitty youtube unboxing channel and then claim someone sent it to you, unknowingly.

I am. Using it to try and get into this cute girl off my politics course lads

I would stick to this one house you got and go no further, obviously implying you have your own place imo people are making money from property now but won't be the same in the next 6 to 8 years, after osbourne put up a stamp duty on BTL and that's just the start

t. NEET

god that self improvement thread was depressing. tl;dr of my life story: clever kid, shit upbringing, go into college predicted As and A*s, come out with one C grade A-level (didn't turn up to the exams and I don't know why). floating about since.

Anyone here on anxiety medication? For nearly 2 years I've had anxiety. Can't sit still, can't concentrate, sweaty palms, worried all the time etc.

How easy is it to get medication? Does it work? I'm might make an appointment for the doctor's again tomorow. I already went once and he gave me a pamphlet for a group therapy session.

Do you have work in the morning?

Benzos make you feel great for a few months and then you realise that you've become reliant on them, everything gets worse and you are constantly drowsy.

>English
>E sh
>Eastern Welsh

Can you explain how they work/ how to order safely? I really want to order modafinil/adderall/Ritalin.

It's dodgy mate. I've tried this meme and always fall back asleep after the two hours. You're better off trying the power nap meme

cycling has really helped me feel less shit

tracking my times up hills on strava and watching myself get fitter gives me a sense of purpose

plus the pain is therapeutic

Now this really rocks my noggin'

isnt the debate was at 1:00am?

Comrade Corbyn is the best thing you bongs have. Vote for him at all opportunities

>Welsh
>elsh
>lsh
>sh
>she
>shee
>sheep

Godpseed m8.
Just lie back and think of England.

>How easy is it to get medication? Does it work? I'm might make an appointment for the doctor's again tomorow.

It's piss easy. I got sertraline right away. Good luck user

True, sadly I'm back in uni so my Comfyposting is limited

>everything gets worse and you are constantly drowsy
What if you mix benzos with cocaine?

I still have my old mountain bike. Good idea actually. Far more interesting than jogging imo. Thank you user

oh how sad

how long will the debates last? i'm getting up at 9, is it a good idea to stay up and watch them?

Yeah but not until 10:30

It's a conundrum that's for sure

hour and a half

I'll give you the rough idea.
Btw I first did this when I was 14, so I'm sure you can manage.

1. Download Kleoptra (google GPG Kleopatra) and download
2. Google "alphabay leddit" replace l with r, obvs. Use link on right hand side of the reddit (only ever use links from here. some people post fake phising links so save url from here or just go back).
3. Make AB account
4. Buy bitcoins
5. Search gpg tutorial on youtube
6. Make order
7. Wait for world class, safe, reviewed drugs to arrive in post

what a time to be alive

you have a lot of reading to do. i'm sure someone has writen a guide somewhere, because i sure as fuck can't be arsed to write it out. i'll tell you one thing though: it's a ballache.

agree totally. you pay a 10%-50% premium (except weed i noticed is really cheap) for using tor sites but the customer service is insane.

It's owned by a limited company so I'm not exposed to the risk personally. You can borrow shit loads, default and never pay it back and not be hurt personally. see trumps bankruptcy for details on how to milk that one to the full. obviously there are tax implications to think about.

90 minutes so they should be over at half 3

So you'll probably be grand staying up

Think you're right paddy. 2 hours might be a bit of an overcommitment

You're projecting.

>100% addictive and quitting seemed impossible
Weed isn't addictive. It's habit forming. Everything is cool when you're high, and lame when you're not, so you don't want to not be high. I smoked all day every day through university and it was an absolute disaster if we ever went dry. But then I was forced to quit when I moved to Japan and no fucks were given after 6 years of virtual daily smoking. I'm also a smoker. That is an addiction. I've tried giving up nicotine before and it causes an actual physical reaction, unlike weed.

don't fall for the meme
you adjust to them after about 6 months, and then they become, in essence, sugar pills with a nasty down to them

your life is sad, and that makes you sad
pills don't make that go away, they prolong it

t. someone who's been on them and anti-depressants for 7 years and just quit them

thanks lads

I want to watch just for the memes but I know it'll be a shitfest

>3 of my facebook friends have shared this image

>Chairman Corbyn Edition

Thanks for the help anons. Is there anywhere to order modafinil online easily. Another user said it was legal to order on normal internet

>pills don't make that go away, they prolong it

They can help you get back on the saddle

>Is there anywhere to order modafinil online easily
yes alphabay like the guy said

Fuck off Leaf

>still using facebook

All you need is messenger to chat up birds lad

That other user was me.
Yeah. Modafinil is schedule 4 in the UK. That means to obtain it from within the UK you need a prescription and it's illegal to sell them, but it's perfectly legal to import them and use them personally. modafinilcat.co.uk like I said is the most famous, but it's a little expensive. It's not a scam website, the BBC even did a video about it (it was very anti-it though, because the presenter didn't get any effects like a retard. It's called "My smart drugs nightmare" if you're interested).

Modafinil is super safe. 60% of the American military use it. It's prescribed in the UK. There are other websites too, but they can be a little dodgy.

Swansea uni guys ITT?

>chat up birds

What did he mean by this?

>your life is sad, and that makes you sad
My symptoms are getting worse, and my situation is the same it's been for years. Can't you be genetically prone to anxiety disorders?

I may as well try them. I'd take six months of relief.

>2016
>not having a bionic arm

i don't disagree at all. i had no physical withdrawals as such if i went dry, but i just wanted to get high so fucking badly that it took over my thinking. like you said, going dry was a disaster and it was all we could think about until we got some more. i don't consider it physically addictive, but weed really got the better of me. i'm frightened by how much it controlled my life.

you can buy it on clearnet with paypal, yes. personally i would still prefer to use tor though.

hmmm might have to be a bit more open minded about it, always thought it was risky and should just stick money into an ETF, if or when I get a job i'll have to look into it as bad as it sounds i could live with my mother and then have a BTL for income I have around £25k saved so really I would just be gambling on the fact that the value of the house won't go down

>Scotsmen or their shit threads.
b-but user I'm Scottish and I made this :(

>Can't you be genetically prone to anxiety disorders?

Yes. Pretty much everyone on my mum's side has either had anxiety or depression. Myself included.

My bad, not modafinilcat.co.uk but www.modafinilcat.com/uk

>2016
>not having a stump

they all have nasty side effects and they take about a month to become anything

the fact your situation is the same is the reason why
you hate life, but you do nothing about it, right?
gotta get that meaning

if you have to
sertraline is okay

NEW THREAD WHEN

>you hate life, but you do nothing about it, right?
>gotta get that meaning

Depression is a vicious cycle m8. One feeds into the other. A lot of people don't make it out.

"super safe"

this is always a red flag desu

That's way too expensive. UsePharmacyGeoff, it's £6.00 for 10 tablets and £7.00 for delivery. It still turns out to be much cheaper though.

I've used them twice and had no problems. Delivery came within 7 days both times

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/policeman-marcus-tyson-don-t-tell-me-what-to-do-in-my-own-country-kurdish-protester-political-a7330571.html

The fire rises.

Honestly I'm wondering how I can maybe give a donation to the police considering all the flak they're getting these days from the same spineless garbage that would run straight to the cops for protection.

>modafinilcat.co.uk
Isn't a real site or its not working anymore, that's why i'm asking again.

Benzos are literally like medical heroin. You take them feel great for a while and yet the problems are still there when they wear off 12 years later. You'll also find you can't remember much of yesterday.
It's a retarded drug and there's a reason use of them has been scaled back massively. Get actual psychological help instead of taking something to fix a chemical imbalance that you don't have. Seriously.
I spent aged 16-18 in a complete haze because of medication and I regret it.
Not also that but once you start taking benzos regularly, you are completely reliant on the state. Benzos are one of only a few drugs which kill you if you go cold turkey. Not even morphine will kill you if you go cold turkey.

Your first property will be in your name since nobody will lend to you unless you already have some assets.

You're not dumb. An ETF will provider better returns when you factor in the risk of a a BTL. Most people can't wrap their heads around this and think they will get rich overnight, and end up bankrupt within 12 months.

My golden rule to people thinking of doing this is this: it is NOT WORTH IT unless you either

- Know what the fuck you're doing and get a really, really good deal on a property
- Do the renovation work and maintenance yourself, at which point it is no longer a passive investment.

If you do both then you will make good money guaranteed but it's not easy and it's not passive.

Yup. See

The psychoactive substances act make thats illegal now.

Can confirm it is super safe. I must have had a total of 80 tablets through my last year of sixth form. Only side effects were that my piss smelt bad and I got a headache on rare occasions

Absolutely. I know.

You need to go deeper because you come out of the other side. You will get through it, just don't at all rely on drugs to do it if you can avoid it.

Exercise.
Go out with your friends if you have them.
Go for a walk.

Just do something else that's comfy. You'll find that your comfy expands.

>Not allowed to even call it your country anymore

*12 hours later

fuck me lads I'm tired

mates I'm not depressed. I have an anxiety disorder. My life isn't so bad that I should feel the way I do. I think I fucked up late in education because of this anxiety. It's a major hindrance and it's stopping me from progressing.

If I was depressed on top of this, I would probably unironically have killed myseld already.

I'm going to call the doctor's tomorrow.

LITERALLY HAPPENING ON SKY NEWS

Nope, it doesn't, because modafinil is a registered medication and isn't regulated through that act.

I don't think that anecdotal, self-analysis is the best way to do it. Not saying you're a liar. Just that you know from your own experience how people have a tendency to ignore what s convenient for them.

You build a tolerance to them pretty quick too

talk to women, britfag

what's he saying, other than DOOM

Anyone that takes a complete randomers testimonial on a mongolian throat singing forum as complete fact is a retard, but a thirty second google would show you I'm right.

The worst problems I've ever had was I took 800mg over 24 hours because I needed to stay awake and I have a gigantic headache because I'd forgotten to stay hydrated and eat.

He WILL prescribe you something if you don't ask for an alternative. Please try to go for the alternative.

t. guy who has been on them for 7 years, again

I'm not him but my life is already a total haze due to depression/anxiety, everyday just merges together and I can barely remember anything. I don't see how it could be worse on drugs.

>A policeman who faces losing his job after telling a protestor “you don’t tell me what to do in my own country” has accused the Metropolitan Police force of “oppressive political correctness”.

Very true.

I was paranoid as fuck before I first decided to use it. Did loads of research and found that serious side effects were extremely rare (just like with most drugs). Bare in mind, Modafinil is a prescription drug.

Holy shit that Commie music is fire af.

>is fire af.
please tell me you're using this phrase ironically.
If you're not I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

fellow sertraline user here

Has anyone got the link to the video of are nige's speech right after the brexit vote, which shows the white cliffs of dover and him speaking about the only thing worst than being behind is ahead. ?

>neither candidate is libertarian enough for me
>the debate won't talk about real issues like the Fed

you motherfuckers are absolutely pathetic. Firstly, 99% of you WERE NOT HERE pre-Brexit.

Days before bexit, every american here was working 24.7 to shill for it, including destroying the petition for 2nd referendum.

Rather than help shill for Trump and ave the entire West tonight, you are sitting here jerking one another off.

Before Brexit, Brits were good, normal posters here. Now you are fucking pariahs. One or two NEET dickheads on a power trip, so that instead of fighting for the entire West ("we nationalists either hang together or we surely will hang separately") you are here on biggest night in Western political history trying to make a show you do't care about Us politics.

Brexit really brought out the cocksuckers here, most of your marxists looking to recruit for Labour.

fucking pathetic.

interesting thanks, what's your software business? is there a future for developers in this country or will they be outsourced

Can you explain about the benefits of holding your assets in a limited company and why they will lend you more than if it was all in your name???

DO NOT RESPOND TO THE BURGER

Nice to hear reason from people who use drugs. Thanks for using it with our /Brit/mates.

youtu.be/EviHAI0GNPw

The Brangelina thing is more surprising desu

>He thinks we're Marxists

Hello mr Swiss

Thanks but no Yanks

>most of your marxists looking to recruit for Labour.
It is a meme you cretin.

I am using it ironically, don't worry. Same goes for "f.am" and "la" and the like.

DO
NOT
RESPOND
TO
BURGER

Not seen this pasta before. 6/10 mildly mint

Shivers up my spine, Inspired me to get into politics.

ffs lads

Good lord gents, this yank is acting rather uncouth

HELLO AGAIN

HOW'S THE PROXY MR SWISS

This is what the child of Paz and Venom Snake would look like

what is he even trying to say honsetly

>The Liberal Democrat party has suspended a former MP who posted a series of antisemitic tweets.

>Matthew Gordon Banks, who served as a Conservative MP for Southport before joining the Lib Dems after he lost his seat, wrote on Twitter: “What fascinates me is that Farron's leadership campaign was organised and funded by London Jews.”

>Shortly afterwards, he tweeted: “I tried to work with them. Very difficult.”

thejc.com/news/uk-news/163808/lib-dems-suspend-former-tory-mp-over-antisemitic-rant

>t. self-important yank

Bless him.
He like a humanist St Jude.

*you're

I like my ID

Thank God.
I heard a friend of mine use it unironically the other day and I really didn't know what to do.

I've resorted to taking the piss out of him for speaking like a "wannabe American gangster" and it seems to be working fairly well.

Spotted this in Tesco today

>Commonwealth Freedom of Movement Organisation wants free movement between UK, Canada, NZ and Australia
>news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/commonwealth-freedom-of-movement-organisation-wants-free-movement-between-uk-canada-nz-and-australia/news-story/8cec148ebbaa3ebe6c9bea3b2aca6b22

Sadly, the time for this is long past. Now it's just another globalisation ploy to lower wages even further.

I think I'm going to fall asleep before the debate lads, pretty fucking knackered

Crack open a few cans lad.

That'll keep you going ;)

The end montage just fills me with pride. I shall always remember Brexit. 'Tis an honour to have shared it all with you, Brit/pol/.

Lads, any British tv stations covering the US election?

Sky is showing it I'm pretty sure

BBC are

You could just watch it here though
youtube.com/watch?v=vJ4CSmOqS5c

No worries.
I recommend modvigil. This is what modalert looks like.

>tfw too short and ugly to work in politics

On my third and last bottle of Aspall lad, I don't think I'm going to make it.

news.sky.com/watch-live

Didn't stop Churchill

>'Don't dismiss immigration concerns as racist!' Owen Jones hits out at Labour Party

What?

1am or 2am for the Yank debate?

>tfw debates a 2 AM

What a disgusting looking poster.
You can tell a Green made it.

Yes hello where are the Aryan Blood Refineries?

>"people will definitely read all of this"

Power nap my friend

It's a meme that works I swear

Brexit broke him.

He was trying to unify the party.

2am start.

>youtube.com/watch?v=KAlFKJoCGLE&index=7&list=PLV8JMRCCMs1zaY6xv52UWO9xoNyLJO5MW

love this tune
>ywpn host hignfy

post great TV theme tunes

A Kristenpost with text? Steady there lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=YVxrPtETmZ0

Thanks m80, is it safe to order from this site? Also is modafinil better than Adderall / Ritalin?

Brexit destroyed him

Forgot I'd attached an image tbqhwy
I'll try not to repeat such an error

It was a different time, I'm sure if you are born in to just the right family you can still make it these days too.
Churchill till had a pretty strong masculine face when he was young.

I'm a very heavy sleeper, I'd probably end up sleeping through it even if I set an alarm. I'll fight it though, I stayed up through the night for Brexit I'm sure I can manage another few hours.

i don't want to give myself away. it's finance related, small but very profitable, growing and i plan to sell it in a year or two. there is definitely always going to be increasing demand for skilled developers. i say skilled because 75% are shit, and 99% of outsourced developers are shit. if you're good then you will never be out of work. the bottom tier developers in the UK earn 25k minimum. 30k really. a good developer with 5-10 years experience will earn at least 50k. in london you can nearly double those numbers.

there was a trend to outsource but all the companies that did that got burned something nasty by useless poo in loos. eastern european software houses are springing up and some of them are quite good, i see a lot of potential there, one or two clients have used them and i was impressed by the value for money. but anglo developers won't be replaced because they just seem to be far more creative and nuanced in their thinking. call me racist but foreign developers just can never think outside the box, so to speak. they just take instructions and attempt to follow them and that's not enough to be a good developer.

basically, liability is to the company and not you. if your LLC goes bankrupt then it has nothing to do with you, unless you broke the law.

yeah, you will get much better mortgage rates for an individual person. business mortgage rates are crazy because of the aforementioned reason. retard BTLers will typically own dozens of properties before bothering with an LLC. most don't bother anyway because they rely on cheap BTL mortgages which are given to individuals, not companies. my rental property is under an LLC because i bought it for cash and i don't need to borrow. there is no downside apart from paying a little more tax, but it means i don't have to worry about it so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=xvRGh2NEjSU

Absolutely nothing comfier than this. It perfectly describes how I see Cred Forums

Have you seen what the average MP looks like?

>that time when Mr Blobby visited Mrs. Bucket

youtu.be/Y1OxlstCTNA

>ywn follow up this tune by reading today's top stories with a left-of-center bias

Hey friend. What dose are you on? I'm on 150mg for the last 3 months. How are you finding it?

Looks like the POZ got to him

STANDING

good choice

>Broaden the Firearms Laws

post pics

You mean middle aged but used to be ok looking and also were born to rich families?
To work your way up these days you need dat halo effect or you are sunk.

Anyone read The Deluge?

Is it god?

>Putin
>Hollande
>Sarkozy

Etc

In my case I'm just too spergy

Have hope lad. As long as you're able to communicate to the electorate you should have no problems. While you might never be a party leader you can still be a back bencher and be a treasure to your constituency

Hopefully when the debate gets going the bant will wake you up. Good luck lad

I've never taken adderall so I cannot give you a definitive answer, but here's my take:
Modafinil is known to increase cognitive ability, clear your mind, speed up brain processes and make you feel good (it is a dopamine releaser).

Amphetamines are psychologically addictive stimulants that will give you lots of energy and tics. You will want to move around a lot and get stuff done, but it won't make you feel good and it whilst it may increase productivity it's not going to help you clear your mind and help with cognitive functions. It's also illegal. And you can't buy it online.

Some tips for modafinil: try 100mg first time. You may feel 200mg is too much on a first go and you may be able to save 50% if you find half is enough.
Also, don't expect anything world changing. It helps you focus. It's not NZT (if you've seen limitless). Expect subtle changes.
If you're hoping to get high, this is the wrong drug.

Also, be careful of tolerance. Try not to take it more than 3 times a week but it doesn't really matter.

ALWAYS take it in the morning ASAP. It lasts 12 hours, so you don't want to take it at 1pm if you want to sleep before 1-2am.

It actually fucking does as well

Funny thing is he was eurosceptic this time last year. Should've stuck to his instincts rather than turning into a mushy centrist.

Jesus that has more foundation than a Thamesmead council estate.

Neat

Bobby said he isn't hungry today.

Is Paths of Glory brit/pol/ approved?

youtube.com/watch?v=pJH8hO7VlWE

I kek at the idea that this place is some sort of authority on films.

Cba staying awake any longer

It's not the British way desu lad. If we're taking the piss we're normally on side

Stop getting in a state

Nice one, I think you can also avoid paying tax on that company by borrowing money from another one of your companies. How old are you and how old were you when you got into property development?

Half the current tory cabinet were educated in modern comprehensives or grammar schools m8.

I suspect it's even more in Labour.

cont

When I wake up, the first thing I do is take it with a bottle of water. That way it's kicking in after my shower (40mins - 80mins kick in time).

Also, if you can, sometimes taking a 2 week break is good. Remember to eat, because it can suppress your apetite although honestly I haven't found that too much.
Be careful, and safe, and your life will be better.

I started taking it and have never looked back, I bought 10 tablets because I wanted to try them, and I was instantly amazed. It's better than taking SSRI's that make you a zombie anyway.

>going to sleep
>missing a historical event

Sky news won't have ad breaks during the debates, right?

I'm contemplating it too, lad

Need to be up in the morning

thanks 4 posting this
i am enjoying this band

SHIT GENTS WE GOT TOO WRAPPED UP IN THIS, AZERBAIJAN'S HAVING A VOTE AS WELL!

MOGGY

Mine looks Jewish.

>fuck disco

archive.is/OLSoe

Nighty night little wagies

All I want is it to do is keep me alert and to concentrate. Will it do that? Like I said in last thread I took Ritalin once as a kid and it was the only time I managed to concentrate and get all my homework done without procrastinating.

k thanks lad, you say finance so related to shares/broker firms?

>tfw dad used to let me stay up late to watch Grandstand

Maximum comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=wSP1E04zp5Y

just watch a stream on youtube m8

Got some Guinness in the fridge, but I don't want to drink alone

wat do

Yes it will do that.

Why did this have to end

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-37472013

>There is speculation they were Brazilian wandering spiders, a bite from which can cause an "extremely painful" erection and possible death.
>can cause an "extremely painful" erection and possible death

cool, thanks for all the advice la

gib link pls

We're with you. Besides, we'll need it to get through Hillary.

Cheers mate!

Got any tendies?

get the normie drinking alone is bad meme out of your head

Is Karen secretly a happy merchant?

crack 'em lad. I've got a few of these for company

Can we get a /comfy/ presidental debate edition next lads?

What time does it start?

youtube.com/watch?v=UE7WrEidvyY

kek i was drinking those during brexit

2am, lasts 90 mins

2am

one more bong

2am
delet this

Because the BBC are utter shits. They don't care about sport anymore.

FFS don't know what to do for the next hour

youtube.com/watch?v=FLlh1XHhWng

No because it will attract other posters and ruin Brit/pol/. Obviously we are going to talk about it but we don't want to be overrun by other posters

youtube.com/watch?v=BWn_i2YiBYg

Thanks lads. Think I'll have a cheeky nap first

i'm 27, bought my first house at 24. put my wagecuck salary into doing it up and sold it, repeat a few times and i had a nice bankroll. literally anyone can do this wherever houses are still affordable. you just need to be prepared to learn, make mistakes, and work your arse off like a demon.

i did things like approaching a plasterer and working for free for him, so that i could learn the trade. that's the kind of effort it put into it. i probably spent more hours on the houses than i did on my full time jobs.

it's really dull shit really but we spotted a small gap in the market and were surprised how quickly people will throw money at you if you can save them a bit of time. aiming to do something similar again next time.

fair enough

>delet this
>shut it down
holy shit she is

Watch Enoch on the Frost Programme

I wanna make a pizza.

>Don't care about sport
>Gave over literally 2 weeks of wall-to-wall 24/7 coverage for the Olympics
>Literally headlined the 6 o'clock news with sport stories and medal counts

In terms of power ranking, brit/pol/ appears to be one of the poorer brit orientated threads. at least recently.

The Cred Forums one is better, even Cred Forums has funnier ones. It's better than britfeel on /r9k/, but so is fucking /trash/.

still, you boys aren't that bad.

At least our threads are going to be readable. The busier threads are just going to be a clusterfuck like usual.

>he thinks /brit/ is a good thread

Watching South Park on comedy central desu

looks like potential

just had this a few days ago, quite good

/brit/ has too many non-Brit posters imo

Might combine all 3 lads, nice one

I can't take it anymore.

TRUMP 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

Do some push up and have a cheeky wank
Cred Forums is fucking cancer

Britpol > Britfeel >>>>>>>>>> Brit

Brit/pol/ comes into it's own during current events.

FUCK OFF KAY BURLY HE IS MAKING A GOOD POINT, TRUMP HAS BEEN MORE RESTRAINED AND CONTROLLED THE PAST MONTH

Powell on the Frost Programme will take you about the full hour lad

Where are you guys watching the debate?
Not sure which stream to watch.

/brit/ should rename itself to /paki/. It is absolute cancer.

/brit/ is the London of British threads on Cred Forums.

I'm 28 and live in greater London. So I will have to move elsewhere to start my property empire(don't have £300000 saved up).lol

>i did things like approaching a plasterer and working for free for him, so that i could learn the trade. that's the kind of effort it put into it. i probably spent more hours on the houses than i did on my full time jobs.
That's a smart move, I was planning on going to college to learn several trades but that would cost a few thousand.

Do you rent your properties out or 'flip' them?

new series really unfunny imo. could be great given the subject content but it's just totally devoid of humour. i'll keep watching it because i've watched south park for so long but i'm really not enjoying it. o well

what were your full time jobs, did you go to uni?

the fuck? did you guys get those shows?

I've had a few good nights on there.

This doesn't bother me too much. It's mainly commonwealth + america, with some dutch and nordics. ausfags are always a laugh.

surprised there are so few commonwealth posters here.

raccoons was late 90s saturday morning tv

yeah, great show. comfy saturday mornings

youtube.com/watch?v=B2jlIytnw10
youtube.com/watch?v=qlI53uILyEA

Hello Kim-il Jez

unlucky mate. yeah move out, or partner up with someone. i would move north though if you want to do this. if you have the luxury of choosing the area to start out then that's a big advantage. i would go for birmingham, nottingham or swindon. properties are still cheap but these places are going to take off (in my opinion)

i did but spent most of that time smoking dope, i could have got a much better start in my career if i had quit the weed sooner and started trying. my experiences led me to where i am though so i don't feel regret. i was a software developer so i had a bit of disposable income to throw at the houses. i know some pretty poverty tier guys who do the same thing though, it just took them longer to get up and running.

>BBC reporting the end of 52-year civil war in Colombia

Wow no one cares fuck off

>late 90s
I think you forgot how old you are. Racoons is late 80s.

Official brit/pol/ stream here, shadilay

youtube.com/watch?v=uMSHSu1yT9M

I mean that was when it was on saturday morning tv when I was it. either before or after The New Adventures of Superman

Aesthetic Mogg

We need to bring back this look.

yeah but it was shown here in the 90s and probably 00s too

I forgot that was a thing.

Out of our bong thread, Wallscum.

hmm you mentioned my city (notts) i'm not sure it will take off any particular language you recommend to learn especially for financial related firms? python i hear and possibly R if you are smart enough

I'm quite enjoying it to be fair, it's true the content isn't quite as good as it used to be but I quite like the new story driven direction they've taken.

I've been watching it since I was about 9-10 after my mum rented the movie on video without having any idea what it was, been hooked ever since.

well shit I thought only 80's canadians would know those, wasn't aware they'd made it big

They sure did. BBC stole a load of kids shows from Australia and Canada back in the 90s

Someone non-autistic make a new non-autistic thread

I've been threadcucked by seconds twice today, someone else can do it

I think Racoons was on ITV.
Littlest Hobo on Channel 4.

We've had all sorts over the years.
Little House on the Prairie.
Columbo
Due South.

Girl From Tomorrow
Round the Twist.

youtube.com/watch?v=KPxJ6RR40ZU

New

Making new thread
sorry I'm late

>I think Racoons was on ITV.
def bbc

Ye its frustrating seeing houses under £100000 up North when you couldn't even buy a garage down here for that. Yeah up north, South west, Waes or Essex are where property is cheap enough to start out and learn. Thanks for the advice user.

>i did but spent most of that time smoking dope, i could have got a much better start in my career if i had quit the weed sooner and started trying. my experiences led me to where i am though so i don't feel regret
I'm in the same boat but wasted 10 years of my life do nothing on that shit, using it to drive me now as I have to catch up.

NEW

NEW

This thread will attract too many foreign posters

nvm