Cred Forums

Argentina is the most degenerate country of South America. It's the most more broken country of the entire region and the most hated

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2009/12/how-argentina-became-white/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentines#Genetic_Research
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2008/03/genetics-the-myth-buster-the-case-of-argentina/#.V-mrUZ9v_qA
1-million-dollar-blog.com/average-monthly-salary-for-72-countries-in-the-world/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's also the most white huenigger

Venezuela
20% indian, 53% indian mtdna google it and see

Uruguay is more degenerate.

Buenos Aires was a beautifull city in the 90s.
Theres some nice places in the south too

97% European nice try Monkey

Venezuela has a fucked economy, but they arent degenerates in a moral point of view at all.

Actually, the countries that try to copy Europe tend to be the most degenerates.

We're niggers and better than the "whithes"

Argentina is whiter than Brazil will ever be monkey, have some fucking respect

>mtdna

>Argentina is the most degenerate country of South America. It's the most more broken country of the entire region and the most hated
you misspelled Brazil

>It's the most more broken country
What did he mean by this

>the most hated
you meant bolivia

>degenerate
Compared to Huelandia they're practically saints

>broken
Nigga pls Venezuela is right there

>most hated
Debatable.

Make Argentina Great Again when?

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2009/12/how-argentina-became-white/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentines#Genetic_Research
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2008/03/genetics-the-myth-buster-the-case-of-argentina/#.V-mrUZ9v_qA

It has a permanent fucked economy, like Portugal

lol this is like when little kids tell each other another kid is a doodoo head

nobody cares about either of you jungle folk just keep giving coffee

B-but!
Weed lmao doesn't mean anything!

Fuck it, we are the Sweden of America.

nice try, monkey
1-million-dollar-blog.com/average-monthly-salary-for-72-countries-in-the-world/
Average wages (USD)
>Brazil - 778
>Argentina 1,108

You were even trying to import muh refugees

At least they got rid of the cancerous tumor of Kirchner.

There is still hope for them.

Now see how it was in the 40s and how Argentina keeps sabotaging itself

>the countries that try to copy Europe tend to be the most degenerates.
this is true but you are forgetting about Uruguay

Don't nationalize your colleges Chile plz you're the one based country

And we fucking did it.
But they self-deported becouse "muh don't wan't to work".
Anyways half of the country is hardly redpilled.

HUEHUEHUE

Most broken country is Venezuela, everyone knows. 97% are white with european roots, more than Brasil, even the USA. Nice try, keep trying..7-0

>flag
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

>argentina
>lol

I dunno about most hated. People seem to hate Chile more

>most degenerate
>not Brazil

I guess you are reading too much wikipedia

>again

>the sweden of america

Nah, sweden is becoming a shithole, uruguay has always been a shithole, you are more like the romania or albania of america

THE CODES

I thought we hated Brazil and Argentina was some retard we all felt bad for?

Isn't Chile relatively uncucked? Redpill me on Chile.

I personnaly hate brazil and think Argentina is Retard.

Chile is a bit better than both Bra and Arg, but it's still a South American shithole, like all countries in South America.

OP is a nigger, at least Argentina pretends to be white

Brazil - 2,246 trilions USD
Argentina - 609,9 billions USD
Argentina economy depends on Brazil's economy, keep trying, niggas

Hermanos argentinos.

Tenemos nuestras diferencias las cuales (debemos trabajar) pero debemos hacer una alianza. No a Andinia.

Saludos.

>Minority in his own country trying to call me a minority

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

>said the favella nigger
Brazil decime que se siente!

I don't really know, to me it seems like the hatred mostly comes from our always angry neighbours, Perú and Bolivia, I don't know, it seems to be because they feel inferior.

>Isn't Chile relatively uncucked?

It's becoming cucked at a more or less steady pace since niggers (colombian and haitians) are a much more common sight now, and things are getting worse, the government is making the acceptance of migrants easier, i don't know why, probably because they are cheap workforce.

And many also eat what the leftist-liberal media pushes, but it's far from becoming USA/Canada levels.

>white

Pero si pero no socate una banana en tu culo arriba arriba ligerinho

Fuck you Ahmed.
Between 1920 and 1950 Uruguay was the most developed country in America, with strong european inmigration. Life standars were comparable to the nordic countries.
But then commies arrived and nigger hue inmigration and fucking Mujica.

My early education was in Spanish so whether I like it or not I feel some kinship with all of the Americas. Brazil less so cuz of the language difference.

WE WUZ INDUSTRIAL N SHEEEEET

What's your ethnic background?

to put in perspective if we're Romania the rest of South America would be Congo, Sudan, Nigeria, Liberia, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Ivory Coast and so on

I forgot the sources

Uruguay is a rebel province of Brazil (Cisplatina), shut up

You also took their clay, and Bolivia's favorite clay at that

Rare flag?

I wouldn't call myself white, I am Chilean, but not tanned like Alexis Sanchez or Arturo Vidal.

Rarity is in the eye of the beholder

>Broken country
Venezuela
Colombia
Brazil

What's the rest of your country look like compared to you?

>colombia
>broke
>worse than Argentina

i hear the falklands are nice this time of year

ARUBA JAMAICA OOH I WANNA TAKE YA

Most are of my same color or look like the footballers I mentioned earlier.

The people that do have the same color as myself would probably call themselves white, but it's not the same color as the european white, so I'd rather not call myself that.

>Ordem e Progresso

literally a living joke

I would rather live in Uruguay than that frozen shithole you call country

The middle aged++ population is based as fuck, but the new generations are being actively brainwashed through social media and leftist propaganda in college.
In general, the degeneracy is most seen in the 'flaite' population (thanks reggaeton), while the upper classes remain somewhat conservative.
The rest is somewhere in between.

Still I have a lot of faith for South America in general, we have nationalism plus some brotherhood feeling between the region (even if retards go full hate your neighbor over a footbal match). So whatever happens in the rest of the world, we will still have the push to take care of ourselves.

A ton of shit coming from Brazil, ah.

I guess for a brit perpetual cold, rain and fog would be considered nice.

>Argentina is the most degenerate

we have a lot of degeneracy, but compared to europe or even you shithole, it feels like living in nazi germany

>It's the most more broken country of the entire region

no we're not, in fact chile and argentina are probably the best country of the region
> most hated

not true, and even so who cares

PELE ES MEJOR QUE MARADONA

>Sweden of America.

It was the Switzerland of the Americas you idiot.

Yes, you are broken

>Its another latin american country has massive inferiority complex towards Argentina episode
We don't even consider ourself latin American, there is no need to be upset.

Brazil and Argentina don't consider themselfs latin. Our culture is superior

>Highest GDP per capita in the region
>lol u broke
Look at brazil its below african countries and mexico.

Brazil=> 11,387
Argentina=> 12,645
LOOK, A BIG GAP!!!

Hatians are ok, they work hard and are generally respectful of our culture. They at least always treat you well and speak all the 'Chilean' that they can, even with our own little words. I've seen Haitians work 2 jobs and grow out of their poor background. They clearly don't act like American Niggers or anything.
Peruvians and Bolivians are obnoxious sometimes, but generally quiet and respectful too. A mixed bag I would say, but not so terrible.
Colombians are killitwithfire.jpeg tier though, they are violent, misbehave and generally bring a lot of crime and drugs.

Actually its
> Argentina 13,589
>Brazil 8,670
Also we have higher HDI than Portugal, you have lower HDI than Sri Lanka.

Sounds like lovely, just add some random snow in september and it's like home

>snow
>september
>in the southern hemisphere

Fun fact: the belgrano was a world war II battleship that was sold to Argentina, but we forgot to instal submarine radars so it got destroyed.

We hive a high HDI at the southwest and south. The north of Brazil is cucked

meant

Chile economically uncucked
Socially cucked

Notice how everything reaches south america a few years after the US? The feminists and sjws and coming to south america and they've started popping up recently. Chile has been more than open to becoming pure liberal cucks and is starting to fuck over its men because of feminists. Sjws soon follow suit.

Thankfully any sjws or feminists in Argentina get quickly dismissed as crazy and either beat the fuck up by police during "riots" (they try at least) or ignored completely. Their greatest achievement it putting a skirt on ONE "walk" light in the capital city and no where else

The North is a cancer that should be genocided and repopulated with humans.

The wetfags in west and most southeast(especially Rio) are not much better though

Didnt your country legalized the gay marriage?

I don't know.
I'm not gay I don't Google that shit

>But muh region
Argentina has shitty regions too shut the fuck up

I'm from Rio and people here are normal here. I don't know why you say bad things from here

>not true, and even so who cares
you should. if you hadn't been dicks to chile they might have helped you during the falklands which would have made a big difference

you are wrong and bad person. Yerba mate is pretty cool.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Monkey, your country is India tier.

Are you the retard with the proxy that got banned once by trying to shitpost and slide shit?

Can't you get a non hue proxy please?

>Make Argentina Great Again when?

When spain ditches the EU and Reestablishes it's colonial empire.

Nothing beats El Salvador on the scale of shittiness and corruption.

>The North is a cancer that should be genocided and repopulated with humans
Can confirm this, a cousin of mine went there whith some friends of her this summer and they almost got raped by a gang of niggers.

even to that convertion we still make more money than you.

Anyways we see brazil as our brother. There is no reason to hate

We are so great that you steal our memes

>agentina
>white
found the proxy fag

Yeah that's the only thing The falklands lacks before it's Perfect

we see argentina as that hippie who sells handmade mumbojumbo on the roads, there's an awful lot of argentinian hippies selling shit and smoking dope around here

Riofags are loud, dirty and criminals

Give it time

Can Argentinians in this thread tell wtf is with your politics. You got peronismo of different sorts and that's it? what the fuck.
Though I like Montoneros, and their songs. But what you got now is fucking crazy I can't understand it. And fucking jews rolling the country.

And I see loads of Brazilian prostitutes and students that want to go to college without getting kidnapped here.

yeah, we hate them too, sorry about that. All the brazilians we see here are pretty normal people gladly. Most of them are studying here

Well, I am a NEET so I don't really know. I hadn't gone outside in one year and it's was really surprising to see so many blacks in the metro.

Yeah, I've heard the same thing before, that haitians are hard workers and that colombians are literally niggers.

If I were to move to a foreign country I'd probably do the same, to work and to try to live like the people of the country do, I don't really understand why niggers and mudshits segregate themselves so much.

But what's totally beyond me is the lack of migratory control.

People of argentina here in Brazil are just like that

Maybe you right jose carioca, but this old bag,i'm getting myself a comfy flat in dowtown buenos aires for my retirement. See you soon argiebros

My 'dream' also, I love that city. Wanna visit Argentina sometime in my life, though I gotta finish learning that fucking spanish before that.

the only people I know who'd move to Argentina (why move to another shitty country when you can go to based USA or worthwhile yurop?) are a gaúchos b leftists (love them some pretend europe and have wetdreams about muh patria grande and like to speak random spanish and woship che guevara) c people who can't pass our university entrance exams (known 1, failed 3 years in a row to go to medical school, moved to Argentina), and that's basically it, so I wouldn't be surprised. There's more per capita movement of argentinians into Brazil (around 0.1%) than the other way around (0.02%) too btw. If they don't want to travel to NA or Europe and have no japanese ancestry, they usually go farming in Paraguay or doing illegal shit in the guianas, which is kind of a tradition by now (private actors giving no shits about borders)

Frankly except when it comes to football brazilians tend not to care about other countries around here a lot, probably due to geographical and linguistic reasons (this helps stop retarded ideas like an EUoftheSouth or a patria grande, thankfully) and a different history. We didn't even have a road to Peru until the 21st century for example.

You dont need to speak spanish in buenos aires, at least capital federal

Buenos Aires is a great place to visit in America

What if I only know mexican Spanish?

When I see a hippie it's either some retard from the south, an argentinian or a german, no idea why (not Rio so no touristts every day). Even the french aren't hippiying as much.

We send a few students there and to Bolivia and stuff, either ideological guevara lovers or people who got tired of losing (usually medical school) in our exams. I have never seen an argentinian student here though, but there is a growing number of peruvians, they even have a more than one football team by now in one electrical engineering course.

I never understood why an argentinian would want to get out of his city and go live like a hobo in some shitty small town in Brazil, and with blond dreadlocks even

What abogado the shit amount of your monkeys trying to get free descent education in the UBA, half of the classes are filled with non-argie people.
Nothing wrong with it though, id like to meet people from the outside

You'll be shunned and hated. Everyone around here seems to either hate mexicans, chileans or argentines. Sometimes colombians too.

But really user, getting out of the US to retire in any country south of your border is just nuts

I'm just gonna feel like a fag because I'll think that I should be able to communicate even though i can not, because I started learning it but never finished, lol.

I want to visit South America very much, too bad it's very expensive for me for now, but soon-soon.

Then you're an untermensch. Argentinian spanish souds awesome.

It's pretty much the same thing, everyone's gonna understand what you say. The only difference is the usage of vulgar words.

You NEET fuck, fucking study or something.

It's only about 48000 brazilians there, 42000 argentines here. Probably you just happen to live close to the place they all moved to. There are very few peruvians here, but I know next to many, probably know all of them desu

Basically my university had lots of peruvians, frenchies, a israeli, portuguese, from time to time germans and that's it. São Paulo is where most go

>Degenerate
>South America

That's not Bolivia

I LOVE ARGUING WHO IS THE BEST OF THE WORST WITH OTHER THIRD WORLDERS

like if you agree
one like = one hdi point

You think so? I've spoken with argentinians, peruvians and people from panama and had no trouble at all, it didn't even feel as if I was speaking to foreigners.

As long as you don't mix vulgar speech it's totally fine.

WHO LIVES IN A SHITHOLE JUST SOUTH OF ME?

Bolivia is probably one of the least degenerate countries around here tho, same with paraguay.

Al you need to know is
La puta que te parió = cyka blyat

no idea bro, I'm going by polandball right now

>I want to visit South America very much, too bad it's very expensive for me for now, but soon-soon.
The less expensive place are Argenina and Chile due to their low currency. Rio and São Paulo are very famous places and extremly expensive, principally Rio

'The whore that gave birth to you' lol right? nice, even better than cyka blyat, nobody would murder you here for cyka blyat but if you translated la puta que te pario to them - oh boy, jajaja

I've failed before. I failed because I was an inmature brat (barely 18) when I started uni and my head was all over the clouds.

Can't get a job because I am way too green and lack the experience, so here I am hoping to convince my parents to pay my studies, I higly doubt I'll fail this time, since the first experience taught me what being human garbage feel like.