Is this the beginning of the Islam reformation?

Is this the beginning of the Islam reformation?

>A petition signed by more than 14,000 Saudi women calling for an end to the country's male guardianship system is being handed to the government.

>Women must have the consent of a male guardian to travel abroad, and often need permission to work or study.
Support for the first large-scale campaign on the issue grew online in response to a trending Twitter hashtag.

>Activist Aziza Al-Yousef told the BBC she felt "very proud" of the campaign, but now needed a response.

>In the deeply conservative Islamic kingdom, a woman must have permission from her father, brother or other male relative - in the case of a widow, sometimes her son - to obtain a passport, marry or leave the country.
Many workplaces and universities also demand a guardian's consent for female employees and students, although it is not legally required.

>Renting a flat, undergoing hospital treatment or filing a legal claim often also require a male guardian's permission, and there is very little recourse for women whose guardians abuse them or severely limit their freedom

Gotta start somewhere. Gradually remove all the batshit stuff and in 50 years Islam will be like Christianity today. It wasn't too long ago that Christians took the bible literally. Most Christians today don't even go to mass. The religion has been reduced to a general belief in a higher being with the wacko stuff removed. Islam will get there eventually and then we can all chill out.

No, it isn't. Islam and western civilization are diametrically opposed and can never coexist.

Nah.

fpbp

you're fucking nuts and know nothing about about Saudi Arabia, the state oil kingdom, the alliance with the Wahabis and al-sauds and how it works.

Get the book "inside the kingdom," there's an audio version if you're too lazy to read it and just want to listen. Then come back and talk about a "saudi reformation."

Stop watching Alex Jones, nigger.

there is no way to reform islam, because there is no form to islam.

>Gotta start somewhere. Gradually remove all the batshit stuff and in 50 years Islam will be like Christianity today.
Islam has moved further back in past 40 years than anytime in last 1,400 years.

the only way to al-saud keep from being hanged is by handing out massive amounts of shekels to the wahabbis. who then grudgingly take their hundred million and allow the Westerners to even work there.

It's so fucking bad, such a tragedy of history that the oil wasn't secured in a way to keep it out of islamic hands (thanks, Brits).

All i can tell you is to read about, bc once you understand you will undersand how fucked the West is, and that ARAMCO is worth ~ 40 trillion dollars and will be funding these wahabbi madrassas all over Europe until they are destroyed.

>Is this the beginning of the Islam reformation?
They already tried back in the 1700s, what came out was wahhabism.

If they capitulate to these women and get even more liberalized, it will end up pissing the clerics and the jihadists (that already hates the Kingdom), it will just be another civil war for them.
Plus male guardianship is actually better than we have now, I don't understand why we ever gave women rights.

>14000

>It's so fucking bad, such a tragedy of history that the oil wasn't secured in a way to keep it out of islamic hands (thanks, Brits).
actually ottomans were already possessing the lands with oil but brits gave them to wahhabis

satan pls

Third satan trips in a week all hail

>Alex Jones,
Alex Jones is a flunky of the Jews, have never listened to him in my life. Are you blind? I'm talking about a BOOK (ever heard of one?) written by only westerner allowed access into Saudi arabia in last 40 years with the sort of access he did.

"Alex Jones." I have to get lectured by fucking muslim scum on my own continent that my ancestors founded by semitic scum. FUCKING GO HOME YOU TWAT or tell me when we can open our first church in Saudi Arabia you hypocritical dupe of the Jews.

All of you are tough on the net. In real life, when time for someone to go to jail and another to hospital, then you are not so tough.

No way, qoran is the god voice. Keke wahkbar.

You think it's going to stay like that for the rest of time? The old guard will die off and each new generation will more liberal. Baby steps but it's happening.

Wow, you fucking showed me. Fuck, I'm petrified. Going to read as many books about sand potatoes asap.

News next week:
>14,000 Saudi women mysterious disappear
>Big on sale on bbq at the Allah Snackbar

Buy this book or fucking torrent/steal it to get an idea of how bad it is.
and even here, you have to red between lines bc this cuck is afraid of a contract out on his head. no saudis cannot fight worth a shit (50 billion in US weapons and houthis are fuckign them up wearing sandals and fighting with daggers), but it's amazing how they play each side, including in bed with the Jews.

My favorite quote from the saudi king was "we of course condemn terrorism, but it should come as no surprise that the most daring terrorist of all time was a Saudi [actually bin laden was a yemini with a syrian mother, some say a shia or even alawite], we saudis do daring things."
that's an exact quote from the saudi paper al-watan from the king.

top kek

(I don't know if I should even bother explaining to you how IDs work and that it was not addressed to you. Go back to R9k. Jesus this place is full of every asshole under the sun. thanks for pepe articles, jews).

I would like to believe you pizzabro, but I know the song so well.
>step 1: start to be aware of your stupid condition
>step 2: look for a better place to live
>step 3: move to France
>step 4: feel oppressed for no reason
>step 5: turn back to full aloha snackbar
>step 6: c'est la merde

No thanks.

The House of Saud has thousands of family members. Nothing will change in KSA at least not in our lifetimes.

Unless America drops it and it's no longer a protectorate. Until then? It will always be a Wahhabist shit hole filled with Sunny nutjobs.

for the few with an iq over 75 (not many) this is book to which I refer...

The bible wasn't interpreted literally until recently. The new testament is a bunch of parables and the old is a bunch of founding laws of the religion. (((People))) started pushing a literal interpretation because it undermined the religion as how stupid it would be for some of the things in the book to be taken literally - stop falling for Jewish shilling.

muslim countries have suffered the most catastrophoic drop in birthrates of any country in the world. the birthrates in their major cities are already as low as in the west.

they are fucked, since they dont have the wealth and technology that we have to sustain older populations. the west may be dying, but so is islam. it's gonna get nasty.

>Insulting the bible after it has modernised with the world, rendering Christianity as a cuck
>Says not one word about the brutality of muslims and Islam that has not modernised at all and refuses to so

"Tippy tip tip".

No. Muhammad will remain a childraping warlord. Nothing will ever change the fact that the earliest Muslims were all violent men who spread the religion by war. Nothing will ever change the fact that Islam spread throughout the world exclusively by attacking people of other religions.

>Is this the beginning of the Islam reformation?

What do you think? Of course not. Muslims smell blood, weakness, in the west, and will continue their march to conquer us for as long as it takes. Muslims are soldiers first. They won't let a couple women get in their way.

Islam must be resoundingly crushed for muslims to start to change. The west must ban islam.

Thank you for the recommendation.

OP said that it wasn't too long ago that people took the bible literally. This isn't true, because it's exactly that reason why it became modernised (read: abandoned by its followers).

GTFO shitaly

Islamic reformation cannot happen because of one simple reason (which you won't believe)

1. The Quran and supporting texts (Hadiths and Sirah) are not metaphors or parables. They are clear and direct statements on how to behave in order to be a perfect Muslim, and how to treat non-muslims.

This is an incredibly important point. The Bible is a collection of parables and metaphors written decades after Jesus lived.

The Quran was directly written by Muhammad and charts his progression from a small preacher to a conquering war lord.

It is an instruction manual on how to be a good Muslim.

At one point in Muhammads life he beheads 600-800 Jews.

You simply cannot reform a religion whose prophet is so violent. Violence, aggression and the desire to conquer the world are Islams very core.

Reforming Islam does actually happen. You see it on the news every day.

ISIS is what you get when you try and reform Islam.

Of course not.

I can't prove it, but I do hear the majority of Muslim women are even opposed to the end of male guardianship.

Leftist and feminist rhetoric cannot fathom the idea of a woman that actively wants to remain "oppressed". If a woman makes that choice, who is a feminist to say that they are not allowed to make that choice? Because THAT'S oppression.

This is exactly what people mean when they say Islam and the west are incompatible. The filth that has wormed its way has tenets that are wholly incompatible with Islamic tenets.

It'll never happen. At least, not in our lifetime.

>islam
>reformation
I don't think any imam in the world will say he knows better than what "allah" dicatated to muhamad the pedophile. Shariah, violence against infidels and all this bullshit is the word of allah given to the most perfect muslim, muhamad.
There is no reformation possible in the core of islam.

Handing the Saudi government a list of independent thinking, moderate women... Nope, I see no way this can go wrong.

You realize Salafism was supposed to be a reformation right?

A saudi here. Im just glad I left that shit hole.

goddamn it

>not making Arabia great again

Doesn't help since the ones in the west are only becoming more and more wahabi style scum.

it was never great in the first place.

>A petition signed by more than 14,000 Saudi women calling for an end to the country's male guardianship system is being handed to the government.

They probably won't even wait long enough to have a good laugh about it before they throw it in the garbage.

>this thread
I WARNED YOU ABOUT WAHHABIS

I TOLD YOU HABIBI

>self hating sandnigger
ah a soft man
you are permitted to live in soft lands in that case