What is Milo's endgame?

What is Milo's endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ERZzsDbaM5I
youtube.com/watch?v=ADINuxdKC4A
dailywire.com/news/4079/klavan-im-angry-and-so-im-voting-donald-trump-andrew-klavan#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only game in Milo's end is hide the black salami.

he likes to troll irl. i can respect that.

wants attention

>jewish
>asking what his endgame his.
its obvious. subvert the alt-right.

he's a hemorrhaging faggot

subversion.

fuck him and the other skypes who are trying to bring back (((classical liberalism))) now that their trotskyist neo-con experiment failed.

He lies about the alt-right in every interview. He says he's not alt-right and then defines the alt-right to be everything he supports: social liberalism and free market faggotry.

lots and lots of black dick

>alt-right
>everyone can have his personal "alt"
>everyone chooses an alternative to conservative right on his own
>that's why it's alt
I'm right, but not conservative nor the super racist skype and google hater.

these and only these

underage fags like Cred Forums suck his cock while he leads them down the primrose path

He's the perfect proxy actually.

To stop leftist extremists from trying to form lych mobs and come after us because of a minority stormfag presence in to movement. Minorities always ruin good things. #NotAllAltRight

just in it for the fame, denying Jewish control of the west is just a joke at this point

Race realism is not stormfaggotry. It's biology.

His end game is making money off you idiots and redditards

I like Milo, seems like an alright guy.

Some of the attacks on him on Cred Forums reek of jealousy desu.

he can just repeat internet memes, he has no end-game
every hard hitting question Joe Rogan asked him, he deflected with "stop it joe"

Why do you call him Jewish when he says he's Christian?

Attack dog for bokhari. Not really thinking anything for himself just in it for the money and black dick.

Arranging for as many black dicks to be inside him as possible

>Do you really think a Jew would do that? Just go and lie to us goys?

jewish on his moms side ethnically but raised and chooses to be catholic

>kys

>Jew
>Flamboyant faggot
>Says what the alt-right crowd wants to hear
>Asks for "donations"

Enough said. He's acting like he's one of you so that you give him money and notoriety.

"Hehehe, hey guys, lets pay this faggot to come to our university to pwn sum sjw's!"

faggotry

This. It's the eternal paki. Memes aside it's so obvious that Allum writes all his articles.

The reality is, Jews aren't Jews because of their religion. They have a certain set of behaviors that are a result of their genetics.

A Jew who doesn't practice Judaism is still going to act like a Jew.

Idk most jews are always pretty proud of their jewishness and want holocaust points

No endgame. Was making good money til he got Cred Forums onto social media platforms via gamergate. Then he got great money.

youtu.be/ERZzsDbaM5I
predebate milo speech

subversion.

>a gay liberal calling himself Christian

This is the complete story on the subject.

Just because i hate googles and skypes doesn't make me a racist. I hate them for logical reasons not just because they're googles and skypes

Shekels. Plain and simple.

His original mission was just to troll feminists but he found a way to monetize it.

Just like the FUCKING LEAF.

Bokhari's former muslim and from what ive seen hes pretty based so i dont really have a problem with milo being a fag if its just playing into bokharis plan to get trump elected

Glad to see people are finally seeing through his bullshit and realising he's just an attenton whore.

Oh yeah I've always liked him. Much better than Milo because he isn't an attention seeking faggot. He really is one of us too.

I can understand hating googles, but skypes are pretty nice, the ones that live in the skype country that is, not America.

i think its a good team honestly. Attention whoring faggot attracts other attention whoring faggots and moderates who like to trigger libs and the real brains keeping him in check and making sure he pushes the right points.

Jack Donovan is our faggot. Milo not so much.

WE DID IT BOYS.

He's a neocon & a faggot and a jew. Meaning that he's scared shitless of muslims. He understands that gays like him are either too stupid or too naive to graps the reality of the sitation. (that they're all toast if europe or america become majority muslim).

He's a cynical yet egocentric and realistic type of person. The cynical part of him is willing to "be friends" or "defend" anyone (the alt-right for ex) to protect people like him. He also loves the attention. He seems to be a bit of a contrarian too.

The Neocon side of him....Well , just listen to his interview with Joe Rogan. He's 100% for interventionism. (which is catastrophic...It failed under the clintons , under Bush and Obama)...He's for more of the same. a Neocon type foreign policy.
Necons in a nutshell are exactly THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=ADINuxdKC4A

>implying leftists know or even care about the difference

He just wants to fuck frat boys and make people upset. He's just doing his thing.

>What is Milo's endgame?
To be an attention seeking faggot. Basically just your garden variety faggot.

you can convert to judaism

I know. They'll believe in differences as long as they are positive towards non-whites (e.g. East Africans are faster than whites) but not any differences that make whites look good.

James Watson and Jared Taylor are by no means stormfaggots, they came to their conclusions based on biological and sociocultural differences. I would consider myself in their camp, and I'd assume most of the alt-right who is race realist is probably the same way.

>Shekels. Plain and simple.

Agreed.

Money.

Getting shoved into a nicely warmed oven.

I'm talking about people who are racially Jewish. They will always act like Jews, no matter what facade they adopt.

some jews can be based though. That guy andrew klavan is smart as fuck and he went from jewish to secular to christian and is pro trump

fixed

Money and attention. Just like the rest of the "alt-right" celebrities.

> Ride the alt-right wave until it's peak
> Fleece gullible idiots who think faggots can be reliable or trustworthy for every dime they're worth
> Jump ship before it sinks with heavy moneybags
> Slinks off to Thailand where he can diddle boys all he wants and stay safe from muslims
I respect his ability to take the ever loving piss out of liberals just by existing but how anyone thinks he's worth shelling out money to see is beyond me.

Take the momentum of the alt right and channel it back to the libertarian movement which is on the decline.

Attention

>What is Milo's endgame?
Neutralize the left's shrill shockforce by baiting them into making themselves appear unreasonable.

fixed

Klavan is another neocon who became a (((classical liberal))) to try to stay relevant with the rise of Trump.

He opposed Trump until he risked losing shekels. He mocked Trump and his supporters from the beginning.

dailywire.com/news/4079/klavan-im-angry-and-so-im-voting-donald-trump-andrew-klavan#

This is why you can't trust Jews. They will take on whatever identity is most convenient to exploit you.

Milo`s end game is to become a celebrity and suck a ton more of dick. And have fun and earn money.

i like him.

To stop white nationalism from being mainstream.

subtle

controlled opposition

(((Fixed)))

not just attention, it's validation

the story of every self-hating person