Professional Victim Makes Response Video!

The crazy feminist is back with a response video! If you are unaware what im talking about here is the original video.

youtube.com/watch?v=q5q7Qe5bGGE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjfqC9looRI
twitter.com/taradublInrocks
twitter.com/taradublinrocks
taradublinrocks.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here is the response video.
youtube.com/watch?v=OjfqC9looRI

Can someone just shoot her already? A life in which this seems that fucking relevant must be one of horribly painful boredom.

kek @ 2:16

God, her fucking face pisses me off. Cocking her head from side to side every damn second.

post the original uploader's account so we can fuck with her.

What a whore.

She's a twitter-dependent cunt with 177k post. I calculated last week than one will need 20 years to reach that by posting 1 tweet/hour

twitter.com/taradublInrocks

Obviously she doesn't give a dime on her 2 sons private lives and continue with the thuggery. She's rabid anti-male, bordering insanity.

Jesus.

Damn...

twitter.com/taradublinrocks

Had the fake account address some based Cred Forums did it that day to piss her off (and he managed for a while).

>looks like a roastie
>acts like a coal burner
>is a psycho bitch

twinsies for sure

16 minutes? Fuck off. Also why is that woman relevant at all? Do you love her, user? Does she makes your peepee feel good?

/crickets

She thinks Trump is a racist because he wants to keep Terrorists and Gangs out of our Country.

Not Muslims or Mexicans. If you think its the latter then you are the Racist.

Why does her ear look like 3 fingers worth of brass knuckles?

Two girls at my work today were talking about the debate and how they hate Trump. Exact quote: "I mean, he's racist, he wants to build a wall, I mean come on"

These are also normies that spend all day on Buzzfeed, Instagram, and TMZ, no joke. They spend their time talking about "omg Drake is dating who???" and "omg look at what Kylie is wearing today!"

Someone should cut up her saying "kike" "fuck me" etc

It's clear that she wants some kind of gig as a writer or in television. Let's not lend her our outrage as it is what she's attempting to peddle. Let's show her that we're better than her by simply ignoring her childish rants.

>twitter.com/taradublInrocks

>Mom. Writer. Voice Actor. Sarcasmic. Petite Flower. Feminist. Neither your whipping girl nor your English teacher.

she left out Jew

>A 47-Year-Old Woman Goes to See a Band

>Before the show starts you are backstage and can hear “How Soon Is Now?” playing from the bar and you think how 30 years ago that song was you and it was everything but now it just makes you roll your eyes a little and laugh at how overly dramatic both you and the lyrics are

>Before the show starts the sexy lead singer hugs you tightly and it almost makes you cry because he smells amazing and his body is lean and muscular and it has been months since a man has held you close like this

taradublinrocks.tumblr.com/

phewwwwwww

She was fired from the radio DJ job where she apparently got the mistaken idea that anyone gives a shit about what she has to say.

She was fired from her radio DJ job, which is probably where she got the mistaken idea that anyone gives a shit about what she has to say.

There is a webm of her interview on a radio station on 8ch. Someone should put it on youtube too cuz she yelled out she DINDU NUFFIN at end of it.