In the chance that she does win the election. What do we do?

In the chance that she does win the election. What do we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LXmfEVm8h7o
youtube.com/watch?v=jYDw_8S421o
youtube.com/watch?v=aq7thRyorEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cry yourself to sleep sucking dicks.

Buy guns and get ready

ride the snake.
all 8 years of it

Purchase as many guns as possible and meme her to death

Wish I could recall the word but it translates to "ritual suicide "

Become a cop.

Do your part to end the liberal scourge.

Do the same shit since nothing will change

Bend over.

Laughing stock of Cred Forums

Bail.

I've got a brother who works up in Alaska. I'm legit planning on moving up there and joining him if Clinton wins. Just get as far away as possible before it all goes to shit.

Just accept that Soros and his globalist cabal have won. There is nothing we can do.

Sodoku

You buy a bulldozer and start welding it up in heavy metal plates

The real question is, when the DNC rigs it, and the media is complicit, do we fight for the candidate the people actually voted for?

Sedoku

start rebellion with God Emperor Trump legal heir of throne somewhere in the south

Seppuku

>banter Americans
>watch how she sets the world aflame
>laugh when she dies 1 year into office

Delete all eMails!

Kill myself.

This. Anyone that says otherwise is either dumb, delusional or both.

Vote for Jill Stein

this^

spawncamp the white house

>stage coup
>coup
Seems legit.

Nah, FBI agents will burn the witch live at the stake.

Either way we win cause if she wins we get to go to war with russia

Alaska is still America tard

I'm moving to fuckin' Clarkston, WA / Lewiston, ID

Of course that's my plan if Trump wins, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=LXmfEVm8h7o

youtube.com/watch?v=jYDw_8S421o

(north of Lewiston:)

youtube.com/watch?v=aq7thRyorEE

None she will shut Cred Forums down

8 years of Obama and you're asking what we'll do?

complain for the next 8+ years

>implying soros hasn't bought out the fbi

Vote for Jill Stein

>implying she has a chance

remember slow and steady

Boy, you cannot be this retarded

RElated to this:
Live my life how I wish. Political shenanigans probably aren't going to radically alter my life in any way.

>implying soros can override my dubs

shitpost

You should already be doing that

>"Plz clap"

If she wins then that is proof the election was rigged

Even now the polls are skewed about 20% in her favor and she can't even pull off a win

No one wants her
No one trusts her

only rigging the vote is the only way she will win

>America's leader will literally be a cuck.

It's not a matter of if, but when. I'll be on the edge of my seat laughing. You guys really are on the wrong side of history.

move to Poland or Eastern Europe/Russia, Trump supporters and alt-right will love the way those countries are run

Activate Hillary's killswitch.

Everyone needs a plan B

> buy guns and get ready

You guys gotta stop. not to long ago bush was gonna cancel elections and declare martial law, then obama was the antichrist, then he was gonna take our guns, then throw us in fema camp, then him and the pope were gonna welcome the demon through the portal at cern.

If Hillary does win hopefully you faggots get some courage and go outside spouting your thoughts, that way I will get to see what you spergs look like when they show your picture on the news after you get fucking dropped.

HOW WILL CHICKENS HELP US, user??

Take this seriously.

Autism

Remember that Cred Forums idea to recolonize Namibia? Some stats:

>Population only 2,000,000
>Military stated to be 570,000 available conscripts, which means active duty is a fraction of that, probably around 50-75k personnel at max
>10 tanks
>32 aircraft
>6 coastal defense boats
>Defense budget of only US 120M

50,000 blood enraged Cred Forumsacks could easily take over and establish a new iteration of Rhodesia on our terms. The Namibian government already has heard of the plan and is scared it could actually happen.

The land is vast and fertile, and the country is full of untapped natural resources because lol african government. If shit hits the fan, it's an ideal place to try to congregate. It's more realistic than trying to colonize Cascadia and going up against the US military which is retarded at this point in time. At any rate it's an interesting thought experiment.

> alaska

Rednecks everyone

100% divestment is the answer.

Remove all financial support from anything connected to leftism to the greatest extent possible.

We who oppose Hillary could destroy many things financially if we all pulled out simultaneously.

C..can i go too?

Im good with trains and stuff.

>the chance

>implying Cred Forums is capable of organising something like this

Oh, also, it's the one of the only countries that Germany colonized. It is still full of Second Reich infrastructure, and the natives there mostly remember the Germans fondly for having built so many schools, hospitals, roads etc. throughout the area.

Don't worry about it, you won't survive the war with Russia. None of us will.

He who controls the chickens controls the memes and he who dicks down the rothschild bitches controls the money supply.

I care not what nigga stages a chicken coup because I cuck the money supply.

YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH FEMA *gets shot*

An hero.

Purchase weapons, continue to vote Republican, continue to shitpost on Cred Forums

What if soros is assassinated?

Instead of continuing to live and vote Republican?

besides America turning into France?

Kek my ass off.

There will be so much alt-right tears.

But then I would cry because we elected Hillary

>tfw Kasich won't be president instead

kill yourself

Kasich would've dominated. Hell, Yeb¡ would've.

Instead we got this.

They heard of the plan? Holy shit proof? Because that'd be funny as fuck

This place is clearly, albeit slowly, forming into a cohesive political ideology. The first of its kind, an ideology made up of the collective thoughts and ambitions of people from every region of the world coming together and engaging in debate. It won't be long before there are regular town hall meetings, local chapters, etc. and the very fact that this nascent political movement has so much energy and enthusiasm while all the others are marked by pessimism, low energy, and apathy will set it apart and make it attractive to people who are new to politics.

I wouldn't rule out our ability to plan/organize anything 20 years down the line.

Mmmm. I don't think that would work. The UN would shit it's shit and every cucked Western nation (all of them) would be vying to send its military to "liberate it" from us.

I can imagine an army of killdozers, & I think I just came.

pray for a swift death/ww3

I... i love you user

「天皇陛下万才、七生報国」
someone's gotta take one (well, more than one) for the team

As long as she doesn't give amnesty to illegal immigrants to insure more democratic victories than I can endure it.

Perhaps. The UN can go fuck itself, but if they somehow strongarmed the western nations against us, we could do our best to legitimize the regime and win acceptance from the locals.

The only other option is go deep innawoods in the northern regions of North America where no one will ever find us.

She's gonna seize our guns and put us into FEMA camps, dude. An endless, bloody civil war would be best we could hope for.

Subversion is better than outright control. Kikes are kikes, but theyre good at kikeing

Here is the reply you're so obviously fishing for.

I can't believe he likes General over Goteborgs Rape.

She's going to take our guns away

you know, just like Obama did

damn..

Hes been trying retard. The nra puts any bill info up on their website so members will show up to vote to prevent it in any state trying to pass control bills

I fully expect to stare at the outside of your bunker for a few weeks on the news in a couple years. Will the shots ring out first from within or without, I wonder?

We war.

>Amerifats in this thread saying "NOTHING WILL CHANGE YOU CONSPIRATARD"

She will put America on an irreversible downward spiral along with the other Western countries (Canada included) until the point where the entire system collapses on itself maybe sometime in the early 2020s

We are literally witnessing the fall of Western society

>Next to Zimbabwe
>Next to South Africa

no way in hell, user

Most likely from within with a political assassination

I have lots of oc waiting for after she wins the election, which is exactly what is going to happen.

demoralization thread

She won't

She'll die soon

i guess i forgot the part where the president legislates and creates bills

In the unlikely event of an emergency, escape corridors can be found here, here and here. Life jackets are placed under you're seats, please inflate your own life jacket before attending others.

They really do. Just compare your cities' demographics from 2000 to 2010. In 2020 that change will only be quicked exponentially.

I don't recall the details exactly, but the guys on 8pol planning it were told that someone sent pics of their threads to the Namibian intelligence and they took it as a serious threat to national security, kek

>implying my bunker won't look like this

People will beg to join

>thinking either of those countries pose a threat to a well-armed and trained military force with European martial tradition

>

Meme her to death.

Millions of white refugees from south africa

Send some money home to my dad telling him to stockpile ammo and grab some guns through a gunshow since I'm not in a position to do so. By the time I ride out the rest of my enlistment I'll have enough for SHTF.

convert to islam

Pepe NOOOOOO!

Then we'd have a country full of niggers user, and we would get chewed up and spat out the moment we tried to Auschwitz them.

Unless, of course, we were invited there by Nambia, or whatever the country is called, as settlers. In exchange we'd farm and start up any number of industries, and make it prosperous. Then white south Africans might flee and settle there too, further developing the nation. Why would the natives oppose that? Who knows.

>leaf
>not a leaf post
using a proxy?

Niggers inviting white people into their countries to unfuck them, and then purging them after they've got infrastructure going is African history in a nutshell.

Except this time, we go in already knowing it will ultimately end in an us vs. them situation, and we will prepare thoroughly.

Americans are so fucking dumb.

Marvin John Heemeyer was an hero

She will do anything to silence saint pepe for his truth
Emperor Trump needs to win the election for our freedoms